New lost in Space

So the oldest daughter is now black.

Have the liberal media gone to far?

>heavy.com/entertainment/2018/04/how-is-judy-robinson-related-to-parents-lost-in-space/

Attached: Capture.jpg (783x445, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jWwlS879kY
youtube.com/watch?v=4xcoWjob5bk
youtube.com/watch?v=57merteLsBc
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mom got blacked
>nigger father left like nigger fathers do
>white alpha comes along, has two white kids and takes on daughter that nigger father abandoned.

Pretty good show

>the subliminal jew

wow theyre really taking all this to the next level arent they

I hope this garbage remake doesn't get past season 1.

>he watched TV series instead of YouTube or Anime.

We need cucked white men to raise black youth.. do your part pol and save society

WHAT THE FUCK

The only realistic part of the show is the black father bailing and the white dad being a cuck and raising his child.

typical of what you can expect from now on i guess
feminist mother who demands authority based on genitals rather than earning it (that pops up a lot now)
cucked father raising some other mans kid
affirmative action doctor
etc

>raising other people's children even if white

Attached: Comey.jpg (1484x989, 193K)

this only made me want to rewatch the 90's movie.

She's a complete Mary Sue; She's a Doctor, heroic, tough as nails (able to beat up mechanic Don West). She disobeys the elected leader trying saving 1 almost dead guy costing 30+ people enough fuel to get off the planet, guy still dies. (She's still portrayed as right).

Hi there! You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making! Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>So the oldest daughter is now black.
>Have the liberal media gone to far?

Yes, it is outrageous that they again use a WHITE family to promote black kid adoption. Hollywood needs to stop this racist plotline now - the future will be brown or Islamist families adopting white kids to serve as their slaves.

I am not kidding.

Good family show, though. I like sci-fi and my kids do too.

Attached: main-qimg-86d09b5dacd90090c1e42aad912498a5.png (602x416, 355K)

Is it true that theres no Dr Smith to prey on the children?

Nah bro... just talkin about totally based stuff.

Based. Cool.

Attached: down your throat original.jpg (388x494, 119K)

smith is a chick

Is she a weird coniving slimy creeper like Dr Smith or is she just an empowered woman that can do no wrong?

>my wifes black daughter

Attached: 1393742814921.jpg (817x1222, 400K)

I quit TV 5 years ago and haven't looked back.

Attached: angery2.jpg (750x811, 84K)

That kid was probably raped to death by the two brothers.

I don't understand how this series keeps getting reboots. It's like 50 years old and only ever had 3 seasons, nowhere near as popular or influential as something like Star Trek.
There's so many better things they could be making reboots and adaptations of.

more the first
shes a sociopath who does horrible things, sometimes for no reason whatsoever
so in that way it makes sense that its a woman

Anime is based but jewtube is cancer

Maybe the IP is cheap and its a name that some people recognize?

Don't hate on the 90s movie it's great

Attached: tumblr_n7j3l6R4pL1tdhimpo2_nigger.gif (443x469, 1.98M)

Slapping an IP on an upcoming project is low-cost and has obvious benefits. If no one is passionate about the IP, that's even better - little chance of blowback if it sucks.

The show is Syfy-tier (or lower), but we're talking about it right now because it is a Lost in Space reboot.

The past 20 years of entertainment in a nutshell.

Are you kidding? This is 2018, all the cucks who still watch t.v garbage will eat this shit up like they do with everything else jews pump out

It's an archtype that's why. Robinson Crusoe was publishedin 1719, The Swiss Family Robinson was printed in 1812. The Robinson name has been used for Castaways in literature and theater for 299 years.

It's a recurring theme about survival and thriving in a primitive setting. We always talk about bugging out, it's pretty much the same thing minus the preparation. Somewhere deep in our souls we fear having all advancement taken away from us and returning to damp caves, wondering what dangers will try to kill us tomorrow. When you consider the fact that the first religion was "There might be a snake in that bush" it takes the whole thing up to a nearly religious level in a very primitive way.

Wife wanted to watch it. I walked out midway through the first episode when everyone started back talking the father.

Came back in sometime later and the father was getting cucked by a robot. Don’t even know why they bother casting a guy whose only purpose is to be shit on by everyone.

Name recognition. Also proven concept. Naturally they don't get the original series at all and will mess it up. Just like Star Wars.

Pretty sure RLM is right. Within a few years there will be nothing theaters except Marvel superhero movies and Disney children movies. You'll have to go to an artsy fartsy indie place for anything new, and Netflix/Amazon will gobble up everything else and throw it against the wall to see what sticks.

id say its about on par (for special effects, acting, and writing) with that brigham young tv sci fi show, i think it was called extinction

it is said she's the daughter from a previous relationship
I think she's kinda hot Jow Forums

>New lost in Space

STOP

REMAKING

OLD

THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Hollywood to get fucking nuked. Or super-volcano'd. Or alien abducted and anal probed. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT JUST CUT IT OUT.

user, it's the jews.

I don't give a fuck whose doing it I just want it to stop. There are literally thousands of unpublished original scripts and unfilmed novels of all types floating around out there that Hollywood won't take a chance on because muh audience recognition. So instead they just dig up and rape ancient bullshit from the 19 fucking 50s or whenever and I'm so sick of it!! This is why I don't own a TV or have cable or netflix. No lie I would watch an all-black cast in a TV series if it was just something new or different. MAKE SOMETHING NEW YOU FAGGOTS!

>There's so many better things they could be making reboots and adaptations of.
>reboots and adaptations
>reboots

Attached: 1498190047904.gif (332x400, 281K)

top kek

Isn't that what this new series is?

Hate to break it to you man, but it's "new" to probably 95% of their audience. We're the shrieking unbridled autism crying out when (((they))) do this. Everyone else just sees a new sci fi show.

So they have a biracial living abortion from a mudshark as Doctor Smith.

>Is it true that theres no Dr Smith to prey on the children?

The nignog's errant cumstain that should never have been born is Dr. Smith.

It was crap, too.
But they do go into the story of how she is who she is...because momma took some bbc while daddy was fighting a war.

Attached: file.png (1042x586, 516K)

I sincerely hope you people are not watching that garbage.
I dont care how much scifi cgi eye candy they put in there, its jew mind control mental conditioning to normalize adopting niggers and to normalize broken families as an acceptable modern dynamic replacement for the static nuclear family the jews have been trying to destroy since the 50s.

Daddy like

Attached: hammerasixinchnailwithyourpenis.gif (327x300, 259K)

The only thing that really makes me angry about this show is how fucking retarded the Will kid is. I had to stop watching at the part where he tries to get the Robot to defend itself.

FUCK YOU CUNTS FUCK YOU WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRG!
I wanted to fuckin watch that shit, that was on every Sunday after church when I was a kid I wanted to watch it AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Of course this was going to fucking Happen! WHAT WAS I THINKING???
I watched the god damned Willy Wonka the other day and it was fucking shit! WHY WAS THERE JEWS IN THE BED????

Attached: 1509830440471.jpg (250x182, 7K)

Check out Netflix' Troy and their black Achilles.

They also have a black Zeus, and black Nestor... they pretty much fucked up not only history, but a Classical Greek poem. Fun fact: Millenials and liberals are gonna 1) believe this shit and 2) defend it as history written in stone.
This is historiographical revisionism. You're getting fucked.

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (512x288, 41K)

maybe you should stop watching trending videos and vlogs and cat shit there are millions of videos like this that is untouched by the retarded hoard that populates the site .you tube is great if you are not a dumb ass

youtube.com/watch?v=1jWwlS879kY

youtube.com/watch?v=4xcoWjob5bk

youtube.com/watch?v=57merteLsBc

Attached: 1520629000725.jpg (657x527, 77K)

The show isnt bad actually.
Im not sure why she is black, it serves no purpose in the story, seems like a diversity quota.
Whats more retarded is that they could have chnaged the doc to block and it would make sense, but i guess they didnt want the only black to be a violent psychopath.

And the original was complete garbage.

She has a really great ass though.

This happens sometimes. My wife told me that every once and a while a child will be darker than the others. That's why two of my three kids have darker skin.

PEDO ALERT

Bitch is in her 20's in real life and plays an 18 year old in the series

shes like 25

The first episodes are shit, too much loud epic music.
There is a super epic scene with super epic music were the angst teen is going to get the charriot and save the family, looks at the traumatized sister and makes the most epic roll-eyes ever seen on TV.
Then there is that other scene where the nigress child says to the kid "it's only a pronoun"... I kek'd

you people are so petty

What really rustled my jim jims was in like the second or third episode coalburner mom goes off on dad about guns and he cucks super hard. Like bitch its an alien planet and you are most worried that an evil gun is gonna murder your family. Shut the fuck up.

Watch the expanse instead. Its got cool fashy martians.

I had to check design
> she’s like 22
Really nice ass but I hate her personality and she ends up being the least likeable out of the family

>Watch the expanse instead. Its got cool fashy martians.
Numerals of truth.

It's unbearably boring even without considering the forced diversity. Couldn't watch more than the first episode.

We're just not allowed to have an all-white cast anymore even in remakes. I'm not sure what irritates me more though, the obsession with putting niggers in everything or the whole gurl power womyn stonk song and dance, which somehow makes these female characters look incompetent, idiotic or downright morally bankrupt. I can't even remember the last time I saw something with a well written woman anymore (outside of Game of Thrones which is based on literature).

Based Shitposter

The original robot B9 was a better actor then the new Smith.

>Making characters black for no reason isn't petty
Who's the next to invade Poland after the Nazi's and Commies? My monies on Muslims desu.

>Have the liberal media gone to far?
Probably
'Sickle-cell society' has arrived

Netflix will be out of business by 2022. Buy calls for next earning season now-- they're cheap.

>he STILL watches TV
You fucking get what you deserve idiot.

You can't interact with normies if you don't watch Netflix.

>streams
>subscriptions

The blacked shit is stupid but I'm ok with Dr. Smith being a woman simply because Parker Posey is actually a pretty good actress. Too bad the rest of the casting sucked.

Attached: Parker-Posey-2-e1480005836360.jpg (600x427, 38K)

this was unironically part of the show

Holy fug lel

You might like this thread that started on /tv/ but was moved to /lit/ for not being capeshit.

> (OP)
>This happens sometimes. My wife told me that every once and a while a child will be darker than the others. That's why two of my three kids have darker skin.

Made me chuckle...

Attached: IMG_3393.gif (320x320, 850K)

>black
Why not Asian or Hispanic ?
Why do they always cast sub-saharan americans by the way ?

Attached: why.jpg (302x167, 7K)

>movie is brainwashing young white men to think it's right to take responsibility for the single blacked mothers mistakes

I found this out this weekend. I went to a BBQ and thats all they spoke about. Whats new on Netflix. This show OP is posting about. etc. I was fucking bored and out of place.

Same old race mixing propaganda. The show is completely pozed. All males are either morons or insipid weak betas. Women have the brains and direct everything. Sickening

I could only sit through the first episode, it was just fucking horrendous all around. Decent effects and sets and all, the writing and dialogue was just AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh really. Guess who was the biggest Nick Fury " Agent of Shield" fan.
"Hey, lets put a nigger in Iron man to play Nick Fury"
Ruined. Forever

I wanted to pick this up but wasn't aware of nigger 1st daughter.
DROPPED

joke's on them, I'm not watching this fucking shit

She is unironically probably the best part of the show. She's the second best actor after Toby.

Yeah, this series are pretty cucked. But redhead daughter is pretty cute.

The dad and Don West are not bettas or morons. The Asian Dad isn't portrayed that way either. The only idiot on the show was Will at 11 years old who gets a pass because he's 11 years old and Penny who gets a pass because she's 17.

They brushed over it in ep 4 or 5 when West asks her about John Robinson and she says something like
>"he came onto the scene later'

>Pretty good show
Kinda.
It's a bit Sons of Anarchy for me

>dysfunctional family ineptly stumble thru life dealing badly with crisis after crisis that are most often due to their bad decisions and needlessly stupid actions
Addictive viewing

Figures that /pol's stormweenies would get their knickers in a knot over the stronk black wimmin character rather than recognising the absolute mastery of Parker Posey's character....

yeah, i dont watch any show or movie where white characters get blacked.

>sage

Half black? So enough Caucasian admixture to give the ability to think? The skin may be dark but part white means "capable of human behavior". The Jews know this is the key to managing the negro herd. A fully "lower primate subspecies" negroid was not cast in the role for this reason.

Hopefully in season 2 /ourguy/ Don West will fuck that black ass.

This.

If you are still warching talmudvision you might as well stop pretending to be a nationalist.

>Why?
To make the world one again. The world used to be whole. But with
the end of the Second World War, the Philosophers began to fight amongst
themselves and the world was torn apart. The Cobras, my comrades who trained
and fought alongside me, were torn apart as well. The foibles of politics and
the march of time can turn friends into enemies just as easily as the wind
changes.
>Ridiculous,
isn't it? Yesterday's ally becomes today's opposition.
And this Cold War? Think back... When I was leading the Cobras, America and
Russia were fighting together. Now consider whether America and Russia will
still be enemies in the 21st century. >Somehow
I doubt it. Enemies change
along with the times, and the flow of the ages. And we soldiers are forced to
play along. I didn't raise you and shape you into the man you are today just
so we could face each other in battle. A soldier's skills aren't meant to be
used to hurt friends. So then what is an enemy? Is there such thing as an
absolute timeless enemy? There is no such thing and never has been.
>And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our
enemies in relative terms. The world must be made whole again. The
Philosophers must be reunited. I will devote my skills to that purpose. And
with the Colonel's money, I will achieve that end. Just as I once created the
Cobras. They are my family. I may no longer be able to bear children but I
still have a family.
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

La li lu le lo