Read SIEGE by James Mason. Also, beat your gf when she is ovulating or else she will go to a man who will

Read SIEGE by James Mason. Also, beat your gf when she is ovulating or else she will go to a man who will.

Attached: Read Siege; Get a Free Submissive GF.jpg (609x607, 57K)

Only beta males don't beat women

Sometimes I punch my wife in the face just because I can

Punching her in the face might be a little extreme. I don't advocate for breaking bones or teeth or anything like that, but definitely bruise her up and maybe even make her bleed. Don't forget to strange her during sex.

Attached: Victim of the Satanic Noctulian Occultic Paladins.png (481x500, 325K)

READ SIEGE BY JAMES MASON! STOP BEING A WHITE LIBERAL! LIBERALISM IS WHAT GOT US INTO THIS MESS! LIBERALISM IS WHAT GOT US INTO THIS FUCKING MESS! READ SIEGE!

Siege faggots will look back on this like "wtf were we thinking?"

All you need to do is make money, get lads together and build up power and lead by power and respect. Why do you faggots always fall to muh guns when you won't do shit with them?

This is just fucking stupid at this point. Call yourselves "White" and can't even fucking make enough money to start businesses.

>start businesses and get taxed to hell and back to fund the israeli government and blacks that will fuck your daughter
fify

Attached: What I Wear.jpg (1400x1000, 596K)

What's the tl;dr on this book anyway?

Does it make the classic mistake of thinking "liberalism" only goes as far back as the last century and doesn't realise its at the root of American culture. Does it fail to realise that liberals and conservatives in America are fundamentally the same?

>read siege, burn down your house, move to belize, carve swastikas into your mentally ill tumblr gfs ass, convert to islam, murder your roommate, smoke meth and heil satan.

Im James Mason bitch!

This, desu. One fist a day keeps the cuckoldry away.

Love it

It's just a memebook edgy faggots are reading, and some Satanist cult has adopted it as their bible.

Is it only whilst she ovulating or do you just generally smack her about all the time?

It acknowledges that. It also goes into depth explaining the difference between reactionary and revolutionary movements, and why reactionary movements always fail.

The tl;dr is that Jews wont let us win without a fight.

Attached: Atomwaffen Group Photo.jpg (1194x836, 214K)

You MUST do it when she is ovulating. When she isn't ovulating, it's up to you.

Attached: Atomwaffen Grill 2.jpg (800x900, 185K)

>excuses

You know how I know you are a nigger.

Didn't John McAfee do this too?

>without a fight

Then what the fuck are you gay boys waiting for then?

Attached: heaven.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

Stop pushing your wannabe terrorist satanist shit you glow in the dark nigger

Cut on the right is too deep man

W T F

Have patience. We have already taken up arms in Ukraine. Look up Misanthropic Division; they are the Ukrainian wing of Atomwaffen.

t. memeflag

This is another member's gf. I'm not a fan of cutting personally; I just do it occasionally.

Attached: Lilith of Atomwaffen.jpg (532x752, 117K)

How can you tell when she is ovulating? Been with my wife for 5 years still can't tell wheres shes at in her cycle

literally a jewish medallion

When the females snitch on you and your org, don't expect any help, apes.

She will act more horny than usual. If you can't figure that out, google signs of ovulation. There are some physiological signs.

>Been with my wife for 5 years still can't tell wheres shes at in her cycle
And you haven't beat her at all? Might want to get a paternity test for your kids.

>doesn't keep his woman in line
I bet your gf fucks an Albo when she is ovulating.

Attached: South Park Siege.jpg (533x533, 29K)

>have patience

I did have - for 5 fucking years - and now I don't care. I just want to see one of you faggots finally do something. White Nationalism is full of fucking posers and it's shit.

Why don't you just summarize the story for us, you cunt?

how do awd fags make their art, i tried to something similar but it just looks off

Attached: awoo.png (3813x3846, 2.14M)

Siegefags are cancer

Is beating your woman in the book? OG White Sharia, or what?

Oh no I do slap her around when she gets mouthy. Bitch deserves a good chinning sometimes.

>this thread
Why?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1501607777061.jpg (303x566, 24K)

Can you get more LARPy with this shit? I mean seriously, you will attract the most edgy of edgiest Jow Forums kiddies. If it's not a sperg hiking club you guys are just delusional.

Or satanic like Andre Wanglin pointed out

Attached: 1521370624233.jpg (489x370, 37K)

>He advocated leaderless resistance, calling for autonomous action by individuals...
Yeah? Sounds retarded.

Mohammad pls, you belong to the gas chamber

>worshipping a roastie goddess
lmao buncha basedgoys