Jow Forums btfo

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 044433AF-9FE5-401B-B0BF-B5CB1DC0220E.png (586x625, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Astor-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment-CB-1000/dp/B003TPGPUW/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1524397992&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=bidet&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

???

>tfw he asks people to ruin cooking utensils.

Attached: HigestIQ.png (901x461, 138K)

But its not the same, it will clog the pipes.

>trying to convince dumb poor blacks to ruin their plumbing

Have fun with your clogged toilet and fucked up septic pump

His plumber must love him

it isnt the same lol

2deep4me

>fuck those assholes

Micheal moore disgusts me so much. Need titanium rope for him when the day comes

Yeah, try wiping your ass with paper towels and report back to us, poorfag.

fatty needs the 4 ply to wipe one cheek. Michael Smoores BTFO

Its easier to finger your arsehole with kitchen roll, fingers dont go through it as easy so no shitty fingers

I think it's a joke? I've seen this guy say some retard shit though so I don't know.

Fucking kek

Which of his mansions is this filmed in?

This meme again

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (834x824, 88K)

i wonder what the mental age has to be for someone to post that on twitter..

>Paper Towels absorb water
>TP dissolves in it
Thanks Moore!

Attached: 1510985020313.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>fingering your anus with a paper towel
>what are anal fissures?

Attached: wtf3.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

Fat bastard Moores massive logs would clog the toilet even with normal toilet paper.

Unrelated but I fucking hate reddit. It puts me in a terrible mood. It's intellectual poison. I go there to get advice on DMing a campaign, and invariably end up in other subs. The downvote mechanism is so psychologically...weird. I swear to god its all fucking bots, and if you use the wrong tone you get -3 off the bat. It's infuriating to point out why someones wrong, and get downvotes because of your tone. Just call me a faggot to my face and be done with it. I'm in such a bad mood now--I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DOWNVOTED, I WAS RIGHT!
fuck.

It's a variant of the broken window fallacy. Pipes get clogged, plumbers get hired, and it can work itself all the way up to city planners needing to reconsider the pipes. Suddenly you have lots of construction jobs and excavators being purchased.

Attached: 1524293711313.png (736x736, 155K)

>what are anal fissures

Weeping blood lube

don't get too uppity, bro. It's all an electronic dream machine and it's all for you.

Fake image, but it's still funny as fuck.

Pipes get clogged all of the time, doesnt mean its bad pipework, just means something got stuck, that happens when your forcing stuff down a narrow hole. Rarely does anything major need to be done, unless its due to a collapsed sewer or something.

I know man, i was just worked up. youre right. i want my karma back tho. maybe this whole alt right thing should just be a phase. namaste.

I bet Moore is an expert at clogging and unclogging toilets

thought of that. just clogs up the toliet bowl. kek

namaste.

It will be yours, anonbro. By the way, never give up the dream, keep kicking at it until it bleeds light.

what even is the fucking point of cutting it in half? just use it the way it is

amazon.com/Astor-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment-CB-1000/dp/B003TPGPUW/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1524397992&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=bidet&psc=1
25 bucks for a bidet. stop being a fucking primitive.

Have fun fingering your asshole

Slide thread

>looks at op's flag
yep it is

shower head is free nerd

The scotts is cheaper, but it might as well be a bag of wood chips,

this old af nigga

Attached: spookycave.jpg (3014x1820, 901K)

I've never had that but you sound experienced. Care to tell us?

Toilet paper and paper towels are not the same thing, toilet paper is soft so you don't scratch your asshole when wiping and paper towels are thick and absorb water very well.
Of course Michael fuckface Moore wouldn't know that because he has servants do the shopping and servants to wipe his ass and clean the dishes.

>michael moore implying he doesn't require the entire sheet for his fat shitty arse
what a phony

Many Americans are not on city sewage and instead have our own septic tanks or cesspools. We like to distribute our environmental impact so that is more easily mitigated by nature.

>Step 1: be a massive degenerate faggot
>Step 2: take it up da bum bum and eat da poo poo
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4:

Attached: kantaro_squats.webm (482x326, 2.99M)

It is common knowledge that fat-ass monstruos like Michael Moore have special leave to use paper towels for wiping their fat filthy asses.

>not using Newspaper, to clean up your butthole.

Attached: 1505416460679.jpg (864x896, 37K)

>not cardboard

Attached: efwefew323.jpg (2272x1704, 917K)

I have a hairy bum, it takes 10 minutes of wiping to get it clean. I often run out of toilet paper and use kitchen paper.

It is not the same.

>toilet paper
A bidet is a one time investment of like 200 bucks.

aren't you still buying something to dry off?

you probably already own a towel or two

just use the tub nigga, and take the clippers to that hairy ass.

Be honest, just as I am about to shed the truth.
>How many anons are constantly ripping out ass-hair when they wipe.
Little itty bitty fuck wad pieces of toilet paper always get tangled in my ass-hair—send help.

Attached: lj;jiuj.jpg (464x510, 22K)

So a designated ass towel that spends all day just hanging in the bathroom with ass water? Is at least brown so it doesn't get mixed up with the other towels in the wash?

Racist.

* beard trimmer, not clippers you will stab yourself.

the bidet gets your butthole pretty clean. just leave the towel on the floor of your bathroom and wash it once a week. it doesn't get smelly.

>not using a Belt Sander with an Kitchen scraper attached to it to scrape off the poo from the belt

>not soapy steel wool

Attached: 91TYMM7Tk3L._SX522_.jpg (522x609, 88K)

wiping is for the shabbos goy

Whenever I ran out of toilet roll I'd always use sheets of paper to wipe my ass

Ah, the guy who lives in a mansion wants to relate to us every day folks

How nice

What about when it grows back? Won't it be prickly?

Newspaper ink has lead in it, you might get literal ass cancer.

Mommy where's the toilet paper?
Use the newspaper.

Attached: ghostface killah.jpg (333x606, 47K)

if it's a really gooey mess turd i might go to the tub rather than use two rolls of toilet paper.

Don't be a retard and use paper towels, you'll clog your toilet like a dumb motherfucker if you use too much. Toilet paper dissolves for a reason, it's meant to so you don't end up with paper towels in your pipeline eventually clogging it for fucking centuries

Attached: a1956b9e7f68896cf6630f2f50b65cadb268e6c5_hq.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Attached: towels.jpg (1500x1500, 323K)

>implying THIS can even reach around to wipe ITS anus
>implying IT is not wearing an adult diaper
>implying that IT has regular bowel movement past all the colonic polyps blocking the yellow shit's path

Attached: mmfpos2.jpg (652x453, 80K)

That fat cunt would need to leave the kitchen towel in its original width to ensure the correct absorption of the fecal matter extruded by his pipeline-sized ringpiece. Abhorrent, sweaty, twinkie-scoffing snot-box. Will he be volunteering to unblock the drains of the people daft enough to try this crap?

What do Americans do after showering?

>not using the cat
the cat then cleans itself
this is the most efficient way

>not sandpaper

Not wiping with a corn cob

Attached: 923742392.jpg (1024x683, 516K)

Came here to write that but he can afford repairs

He lives in the same city as I do. The waifu and I have seen him out in public before, that whole dressing like a slob thing is no joke

this guy is dumb... but this has to be fake. Even he isn't that dumb.

Just saying I don't think white is a good idea for this. Do you tell your guests about the ass towels, or do you just chuckle whenever they wash up their face with it?
Does the bidet fully soap you up and wash your ass? There is going to be shit bits in that towel and you fucking know it.

“How’s it going fellow working class amirite?”
This lardbeast who lives in a mansion isnide his 99% white gated community wants to relate to the common man so hard lmao.
He’s just like that faggot KT Nelson or Shaun & Jen, all urbanite bourgeoisie faggots who pretend to be working class.
Just own being rich dude, be honest.

Attached: EDA57710-F18D-442C-9B92-23D66E7AB2B5.jpg (417x578, 61K)

I use toilet paper to dry my butt after using the bidet.

He needs the paper towel roll to deal with his fat full of shit ass.

>wiping at all
Fuckin civilisation fags.

doesn't that leave dingleberries though? itches like a motherfucker all day

>Does the bidet fully soap you up and wash your ass?
What do you think the purpose of a bidet is besides washing your ass, user?

I suppose that’s on rural areas, right? Because here septic tanks more or less stopped being used around the 90’s and only rural and some semi rural ares still use those.
Although i can see why they may still be a thing there, the US is a huge country, their cities are gigantic and sprawl over many, many miles, towns are far apart, creating sewage that goes for so many miles may be a nightmare so i guess some areas may resort to septic tanks.

ruining you towels apparently

savage fucking pigs with your wiping. no wonder you fuckers dont get oral.

Attached: 61uMRb4erML._SL1339_.jpg (1339x1115, 87K)

I will and I am

My shit taking routine

>get in
>fart
>lift toilet seat
>piss to avoid piss splash on butthole
>lightly clean dick with tp
>more tp to clean toilet seat just because
>lower toilet seat
>flush
>take shit while water from flushing is still refilling
>keeps me calm
>avoid others hearing my bowel movements
>finish
>throughly clean asshole with as much tp as needed
>flush everything
>open window
>use air refreshener
>throughly was hands
>restroom is as no one was ever there
>exit restroom

Attached: FB891947-8227-49C3-AF76-FA4E4657D1E9.jpg (600x600, 38K)

As if Michael Moore's plumbing didn't have enough to worry about already

kek, nice routine user

Attached: smug tea pepe.png (736x708, 534K)

I use to shake my dick after pissing

Nope, you have to pat gently until it absorbes all the water.

This is standard practice for morbidly obese

>using kitchen towl to mop up your shit because you eat so much and quickly it's undigested by the time it comes out

That was the most pointless webm ever

But isn't that fat cuck one of "those assholes"?