Isn't being ruled by a queen or king in 2018 the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

Isn't being ruled by a queen or king in 2018 the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

I never really understood why brexiters bitched out the allegedly unelected "tyrannical" EU administration while at the same time being proud subjects to a leader who got into her position simply by birth right.

Attached: f_lon_jubilee_queen_65_170205.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg (900x506, 42K)

What's worse, to accept that the wealthy control culture, or to pretend that you have a real vote that makes a difference?

Attached: germans.jpg (1190x560, 66K)

Newsealand. You're a bitch to the queen too, aren't ya?

Do you do anything besides post anti brit threads dude you're here all the time

>a leader who got into her position simply by birth right

she's not a leader - the English Civil War in the 17th Century made parliament the sovereign political power of the nation

>you're here all the time

I haven't posted here for a week.

Well I'm glad you're back

>Continental subhuman can't fathom anything but absolute monarchy

>Isn't being ruled by a queen or king in 2018 the ultimate form of cuckoldry?
In what way?

You accept being ruled by someone you had no chance of choosing.

No, I think the ultimate form of cuckoldry is filling your country with rapefugees. Ficke ficke.

Attached: 1511513017962.jpg (414x598, 28K)

You sound mad.

constitutional monarchy has no negative impact on my life. better that the culture worships figureheads than actual leaders. the problem with republics is all that veneration gets into the republicans' heads... just look at france or america.

Attached: 1523102463619.jpg (663x597, 72K)

Because they don't really control anything, they just exist to occasionally cut a few ribbons at public ceremonies.and to look smart on stamps.

just because you lost your kaiser and your Prussianism doesn't mean you have to bitch at countries that kept their monarchs

Retard kraut doesn't understand what a constitutional monarchy is - it's what Bismarck rejected to allow the autist Kaiser Wilhelm II to fuck everything up for you.

We defenders of European democratic virtues that were given birth on the continent with the first french republic should start to form organizations to get rid off these unwanted parasites of the bygone age.

Attached: Eugen Schauman shoots the Russian general governor Nikolai Bobrikov in 1904.jpg (500x369, 69K)

The queen has basically no powers

hahahahahaha. no.

Attached: sydney university class.jpg (2048x1322, 573K)

Even better: the Royal Family is German
the absolute state of those roaches

Attached: cockroach_britain.png (700x560, 234K)

you'd rather let the winner of a popularity contest rule you?

>Isn't being ruled by a queen or king in 2018 the ultimate form of cuckoldry?
No
>Isn't being ruled by a figurehead that sold out your people since the revolution in 2018 the ultimate form of cuckoldry?
Yes

So what's the picture of the foreign exchange students supposed to tell me? Are you the nigger?

Its all shit, didn't vote for queen, didn't vote for EU.
democracy is just a lie.

Nah

Attached: 3.jpg (1288x2185, 1.08M)

We have many tribes here.
A King ruler is probably best rather than the biggest tribe ruler, or just tribal war for power.

Monarchy is the correct form of government.

Stuarts were the last king's of Britain, everything else is a larp.
And Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is German by any definition.