Should women be accepted in the military?

Should women be accepted in the military?

Attached: 58c963322c00003c00fee873.jpg (720x479, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

yes

As baby making platoons , ye.

No. The military isn't a social program.

In the sick system we have where joining an imperialist murder apparatus is the only way for some people to attend a state university, yes women should be admitted into the military.

Attached: 29064325_1562199913899148_7318619190363881637_o.jpg (1080x646, 52K)

very good at cooking and cocking.

Yes, as comfort women

yes but only if they are as strong and capable than men (equality and all that , you know...).

Women have a very peculiar set of talents in work and at war. The military would be brazen idiots to ignore the specific talents of women, they would similarly dis-serve the country by not disciplining these women appropriately. It is a balance which is difficult to maintain and some advanced techniques may be necessary. Thankfully there are bits and pieces of the military industrial complex where this knowledge has not been lost to the (((postmodern))) organizational memes of today.
So in short yes, but women must be shown their place in the heirarchy, same as men.

No. Various women have suffered from infertility and mental issues when having to undergo the same strenuous workouts as men in the infantry. As such, women can’t even serve in the US infantry; they’re all in support.

yeah in the back as medic or some safe shit.

I'd agree with this but honestly, doesn't sound very cost efficient. All the extra needs they have for having some vagina's on the battlefield ?

Men get more reckless when saving female soldiers, pregnant soldiers everywhere, women doing they're usual trouble... it would be a fucking shitshow and demoralising.

Women ruin anything they touch

>Men get more reckless when saving female soldiers, pregnant soldiers everywhere, women doing they're usual trouble... it would be a fucking shitshow and demoralising.

that's why i said only the strong and capable , military is not a social service and should only recruit those people.
and strong women warriors already existed and exist like for this one : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić

like in every society , you have special cases , so yes those special cases should be recruited.

Yes, there are 0.05% of women almost capable of doing what men are doing, physically.

Do you really want to go through all the trouble of reckless soldiers wanting to rescue a female with little to zero regards to their own life and that of their male comrades ? What about the social Stuff ? Pregnant Female Soldiers, Love, Hate, jealousy and all those things women bring in every enviroment they enter.

Also, new Toilets and Shower for Ladys, all their special needs... i doubt all that is worth for a few hundred new soldiers.

Yes, there are lots of rear support tasks that will be helpful for them to take over. Ranging from Medical roles, Admin, etc etc. When it comes to actual combat-type of roles at a push I'd say them being assigned to Artillery units is a good idea. However Armoured/Cavalry & Infantry is an area I'd keep them out and make sure the abled bodied men who aren't sure where to sign up to are sent to.

Artillery needs a lot of upper body strength to operate and move even the lighter guns.

it's always good to have a different point of view from your officers , so maybe that would be a bonus.

regarding jealousy and all that , i said , hire strong and capable soldiers , not whiny drama queens (applies to males too) , the serbian woman in the wiki page was all that and she wasn't a beautiful woman either , i doubt they would go as far as sacrificing themselves for her (only case would be out of respect because she was a war hero).

would you hire a soiboy in the infantry even if it was a male ?
i would certainly not.

Yeah, not saying it's impossible or anything. Women do fine in Medic and Support Roles, there they can use their given strength.

might as well give the military cuck boys some competition. Put them side by side the women probably get more done than the faggots

Might want to talk to z+Y2BojV about that then...

this

The Marines did a FEX with a a male only group, a female only group, and a combined group. Which one do you think failed at getting the amount of rounds downrange?

Female soldiers can't even carry a full kit or a wounded comrade. And you think they'll be able to operate,mover around artillery guns, carry artillery rounds back and forth?

move*

No.

In theory yes.
But in practice some Liberal shithead will come along and moan about the women's performance, and then and lower the standards so it appears on the surface women do better.
Just say No to women and avoid that slippery slope altogether.

Attached: 1394095299955.png (651x660, 543K)

No.
It is part of genocide of white nations.

100 women and 100 men
100 men go to war and only 50 return
You can still have 100 babies.

100 women and 100 men
50 women and 50 men go to war
25 women and 25 men return
you can have only 75 babies

There is a reason why women warriors and matriarchal societies never existed.