What will you do pol?

theconversation.com/theres-a-strong-chance-that-one-third-of-all-people-will-be-african-by-2100-84576

The African population is set to boom from 1 billion to 4 billion by 2100. While the Asian population boom caused many to migrate, it was also accompanied by economic growth in their home countries. With this being Africa, most will migrate over cause of failing economies. Whats even worse is that most of the population growth is among muslims niggers. What should we do pol? Send them all to America and keep Europe safe ?

Attached: images (14).jpg (485x303, 31K)

Europe is already lost, we need to accept that and try to save America before its too late.

Non-European population booms solve themselves.
>Be non-european
>Be unable to produce enough food to feed yourself
>Rely on European farmers in U.S., Russia and Australia (in particular) to provide all your food
>Replace European populations in those countries because too few babies
>Food production declines
>Non-European populations suffer massive starvation

It'll be a horrifying time of global unrest and brutality. But the coming food shortages will reset the global population balance and once again return to prominence those peoples who genetically inherited the creativity and forward planning required to survive food deficit situations.

Attached: farming.jpg (715x883, 196K)

America has more niggers than Europe. We can cut off the strongholds of cuck oldry like Britain, Sweden and France and let the rest of Europe survive.

Nature will find a way. Don't you worry your nappy little heads.

Attached: 1524401540433.jpg (650x432, 40K)

You're forgetting the sandniggers in Europe. America has a pretty good hold against them. The niggers in America are hating whites more and more which will hopefully eventually lead to a nigger ethnostate which white America will slaughter as soon as it is established

no your just weaklings. europe has more white people. send the nigs back to africa. we dont want them and your just pathetic if you cant even do that much

>According to STATISTICS
>look at this CHART
>as you can see, the NUMBERS
It's all bullshit. Africa is unsustainable. They only have a population boom now because we spend massive amounts of money feeding them.
Once the troubles really begin, millions will starve to death in the first year. Millions more will head for Europe, where there will be a terrible conflict.
It will be a decade or more of endless slaughter. In the end, the white man will have hardened his heart once again. The borders will be shut, nations will selfishly pursue their own goals, and a new era of shining progress will be upon us!

ITT: A bunch of tards worrying over nothing

By 2100 genetic engineering will have become commonplace, parents will start wanting all their children to be white, obedient, diligent, kind and peaceful.

A new, perfected white race will emerge from nothingness that will triumph over them all.

Attached: well....png (400x389, 48K)

without pain no progress , the greates mistake after ww2 was the idea that all Humans are the same that lead us to this turmoil.

this is one of the errors of Marxism

The mindset of Europe is already fucked. I don't deny that we have more whites but America as I see it is more concerned with maintaining its whiteness. Europe seems to be concerned with the opposite and seems to look at an all brown future with joy

Enjoy my day as usual. Oh uh I mean NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: Jonah Subway Hill.jpg (1097x1097, 73K)

True, I honestly see crisper as leading the way to a 100% white planet. Why would people not want their babies to be white tall and high iq? Chinks, nigs and browns would die out. We will be rewarded with a non degenerate super race of whites.

>Already lost
t. Parisian on vacation

"The Declaration of Independence commences by proclaiming an unctuous falsehood, a
black, degrading self-evident lie — a lie which no one could possibly believe but a born
fool. With insolent effrontery it brazenly proclaims as ‘a self evident truth’ that ‘all men
are created equal’"

I have argued with shitlibs in their efforts to be nonracist they will continue to fuel this impending doom on us to save face. They will never admit Africans are less capable.

Attached: 8CIic16.gif (728x408, 1.23M)

Dylan roof

Can you imagine the intense smell of raw shit that has to be endured in pic related?

I see more Europeans willing to act violent towards the browns than I see in America.
But then it's not as bad for Americans yet. We've got more places to retreat to avoid the violence, and our rights aren't being trampled on quite as hard.
I think ultimately the West will prevail. But it's gonna be hard as fuck. I'm pretty soft so I don't anticipate surviving. My only hope is I can do something good for the cause before I go.

True and Europe has lost to muslims. The only species worse than niggers. Niggers usually chimp out and destroy property. Not only do muslims do this but they also want everyone to convert to their pedophile prophets ways.

western man won't survive the slaughter.

they are used to civilization, safety and peace. they'll refuse to take action untill niggers will break into their home but by that time it will be too late becouse even kitchen knifes got taken away... those who won't get killed rightaway will eventualy give up after lack of electicity, clean water, antibiotics, food etc. Even if there will be bunch of motherfuckers to win this shit, they will have to build everything from 0.

most likely western europeans will never put on fight though, as they are simply scared

This was always the case.

Peasants had to be strong armed into war and even then it was just a miserable massacre.

So why don't you commit suicide?
Honest question. If it's all hopeless, why not commit suicide right now?
Or do you think you can fight the millions of niggers back when they're parked on YOUR border?

Says the guy from the nation that can't even send Mexicans back. Literally a decade away from some states leaving to be part of Mexico.

>Why would people not want their babies to be white
have a stab in the dark m8, same reason 'people' don't want white kids today

The way i look at it is, you have kids, then have to watch them broken down and turned into freaks via the "education system" or murdered and raped by non Whites.

It's basically have kids, you're fucked, don't have kids, you're still fucked.

Europe isn't lost Muhammad gtfo.

Not how population growth works. As standard of living increases, people have less kids. Not rocket science. Basic population mapping.

How these "predictions" work is retarded. They take a birth rate and then for no reason assume it will increase exponentially.

>It's basically have kids, you're fucked, don't have kids, you're still fucked.
Why not commit suicide? If you're "fucked" either way, why not end it all now?

> Europeoids harvest their crop by placing a cute model in the middle of a field
how would've thought

Christ, imagine the amount of new diseases.