Question for you euros: What are your governments going to do in 4-5 years when the majority of your population is in...

Question for you euros: What are your governments going to do in 4-5 years when the majority of your population is in retirement and there aren't enough workers to tax to keep up with government outlays? Spending cuts? Tax increases? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious what you all think is most likely going to happen.

I mean we all know a welfare state is more or less a pyramid scheme, with the majority of the working young people on the bottom of the pyramid paying for the minority of old retirees who have stopped paying into the system and begun taking out of it. How will your governments react to the pyramid inverting?

Attached: Da_M7_xU8AAork7.jpg (1200x960, 185K)

>implying they will let them retire
Eurocunts will be working until the day they die so Abdul and his 4 wives and 23 children can live comfy off the taxpayer dollar

fpbp

Yeah. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call to the US that those kinds of policies are unsustainable and provide a solid, visible test case to force the government to make some changes.

>retirement

ha ha ha. oh you!

wake up calls don't exist. look around you and ask yourself "could I even stop one wagecuck?" they're like on drugs or something.

They'll just cut their military further and we'll pick up the slack for them like the cucks we are

You should already know what we Europeans do in times of economic turmoil.

[spoiler] LIVING SPACE I N RUSSIA[/spoiler]

Attached: protecc that smile.jpg (600x842, 120K)

My pension age is already 68, they are increasing it as lifespans increase

Also, private pension plans are almost mandatory now, so the state will have less of a pull on resources into that system as the years go by

>retiring
>running out the clock living a meaningless existence with the hopes that your (((investments))) and (((agegibs))) will keep you from starving and being homeless
Another jewish trick. Working until the end is virtuous, keeps you active and in general, better health. Retirement is for cucks.

Unlikely. After trump and merkel’s first meeting he handed her a 300 billion dollar bill. That relationship is out the fucking window.

He's right you know

look closer and you'll see another disaster
more guys than girls in the younger generation

That’s an even bigger problem in China. 70 million surplus males spells disaster for any nation.

Attached: FA8597D7-B837-4639-84FB-546DCA8ACB00.jpg (1500x1200, 341K)

Jeez. You guys think >tfw no gf is bad, try being chinese

They have colonial holdings in Africa, I`m sure they will find the way like Italians and French before them.

A war would kill off a lot of those men. Maybe that's whats gonna have to happen

Its already planned, not much of a big deal
Social security spennding will rise 2% of gdp in 2060

No legal basis to pay,
just virtue signaling to drumpfcucks like " look i am le based XDD haha brown people"

Except the majority of those males are out in the Chinese heartland. Which itself is another problem. During the big labor boom, companies brought in people from the middle of the country to work in coastal cities/factories. They took women in almost a 3:1 ratio since you can stick 6 women in a tiny ass one room apartment without worrying too much about an increase in crime rates. So you’ve got a poor, lonely, growing population of rural men with no real prospects for the future and who are becoming ever more difficult to keep in line. Any major economic disruption has the potential to send them marching into Beijing. And since they’re facing the same demographic issues as Europe, China’s social position is extremely precarious.

We’ll see how it ends up. I predict major happenings in the next couple of years though.

No you idiot, it doesn’t matter if it’s not an enforceable bill or not. It’s a message. “Your problems are not our problem any more.”

Chinese military is only 3 million infantry though. Not really enough to put a dent in the surplus population. And there’s not really a way to mobilize all of them anyway, china’s amphibious assault capability is basically zero.

Now, a civil war, maybe...

A war for Waifus?

Why do you think they're so busy importing those shitskins?

Attached: 1456391929518.png (1406x562, 152K)

>not much of a big deal
Oh, sweetheart...

Attached: 2584B39B-74B9-4E97-95B0-F35E24E4108D.jpg (668x768, 147K)

Oh yeah I know. But obviously that’s not going to work. At best they kicked the can a year or two down the road with the debt injection. I’m just wondering what happens when it crumbles.

Just keep importing shitskins. If it does crumble, it'll probably go like all those other empires that collapsed - war, chaos, destruction, crime. Seeing how the shitskins are already there, I bet it'll get real ugly real quick.

Simple. They'll import more migrants.