Roastie gets what's coming to her

>For Samantha Sally, a vacation was all it took to flip her quiet middle-American world of muscle cars, cotton candy and an Indiana packing company, into the horror of the ritual beatings, serial rape, torture and propaganda videos of ISIS's so-called Caliphate.

>A holiday is what her husband, Moussa Elhassani, promised her when she went to Hong Kong in 2014, she says. The couple was planning to move to Morocco to start a new, cheaper life, she says, and needed to go through Hong Kong to transfer money.

>Days later, Sally says, she stood on the Turkish border with Syria, on the edge of ISIS territory, her husband holding her daughter, Sarah, while she held her son, Matthew, 7, confronted with an impossible choice: Abandon her daughter to ISIS and save her son, or follow her husband into ISIS's so-called Caliphate. Following him was the only way to protect her daughter, she says.
"To stay there with my son or watch my daughter leave with my husband -- I had to make a decision," Sally, 32, tells CNN in northern Syria.

Attached: tollowed.jpg (624x351, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/beaten-tortured-sexually-abused-an-american-isis-widow-looks-for-a-way-home/ar-AAw31DY?ocid=spartandhp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sally's journey to the former Caliphate begins in Elkhart, Indiana, where she and Elhassani worked at a delivery company. They lived with Matthew, her son from her first marriage to a US soldier, and their daughter Sarah.

>"Once we got to Sanilurfa everything changed," she says. "I was like a prisoner in the room."
Pushed as to how a woman adequately assertive to divorce her first husband in her 20s was now so submissive in a bustling Turkish city, she said: "This was years in the making. He separated me from my family. I could not see that he was the one that was wrong. It was always 'no, my husband is right.'"

>Inside the so-called Caliphate, her relationship with Elhassani changed. "Before he would spoil me. 'I love you.' We were very much in love. The romance never left. As soon as we came here it changed. I was a dog. I didn't have any choice. He was extremely violent. And there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing."

>Elhassani suggested some Yazidi slaves would help keep Sally company while he was away, and he took her to the slave market. There she saw Soad.
"When I met Soad, I couldn't think about money, I needed to help her," she said. The 17-year-old girl cost her $10,000 -- half the money she says she smuggled with her from their United States savings. She brought Soad home, and soon, her husband Elhassani began raping her.

>But that was not enough. Elhassani soon decided to "buy" his own slave, using another $7,500 from their savings to purchase Bedrine, who was younger still. She was also raped by Elhassani. The family also bought a young boy, Aham, for $1,500 later still.

>Sally continued: "And no, no one will ever know what it is like to watch their husband rape a 14-year-old girl. Ever. And then she comes to you -- me -- after crying and I hold her and tell her it's going to be OK. Everything is going to be fine, just be patient."

>CNN has spoken to several friends from her hometown, who say there were no open signs of her radicalization, and depict a loyal, single divorcee who found in Elhassani a generous provider-turned-controlling abuser.

>"Me and my kids we talk about wanting to eat McDonald's," she said. "We want to live a normal life again."
lol

toll status: kababbed

bump

This is hilarious.

Toll paid.

>"And no, no one will ever know what it is like to watch their husband rape a 14-year-old girl. Ever. And then she comes to you -- me -- after crying and I hold her and tell her it's going to be OK. Everything is going to be fine, just be patient."
>everything is going to be OK

TL;DR
Roastie divorces white husband who was in the military, marries muzzzie, tries to move to Morrocco, and instead joins ISIS, gets raped, gets her daughter raped, and now wants to come home

This makes me happy

Attached: 1.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

Is there not some website where we can collect the best toll payments yet?

Could really make for some major entertainment and redpilling of gullible white girls

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/beaten-tortured-sexually-abused-an-american-isis-widow-looks-for-a-way-home/ar-AAw31DY?ocid=spartandhp

This woman knowing aided and abetted Islamic terrorism. She betrayed her race by not only marrying but bearing a child to a Muslim. Then she stood idly by while vanilla Islam rolled out its cavalcade of horrors.

In a sane world this woman is a Darwinian failure, to whom the nation she betrayed owes Nothing.

Attached: 1522455904210.jpg (600x783, 64K)

>blow half the family savings on 17 year old slave girl
>expect your husband not to rape her
Women are retarded

Women are stupid. I'm sure she just ignored all radicalism that he manifested along the way.

This is incredibly sad for the kids involved. They were physically and sexually abused by pos ISIS fighters. I'm still not sure what to think of the mother.

Dumb bitch. Ex should be attempting to gain full custody of his son.

Based muslim Chad treating the white roastie like the pathetic piece of meat she is.

How can muslims be so based?

Attached: islam is the ultimate red pill.png (500x707, 406K)

wh*te women getting a reality check is always based

Attached: 1523224003544.png (952x1194, 1.09M)

>imagine being her ex
>US law decides that your son is better off with your wife
>wife gets him to ISIS

kek

At least they moved to his shithole country. That's completely fine.

>Based muslim Chad treating the white roastie like the pathetic piece of meat she is
Pretty much this

Now she's all
>Help me, white male patriarchy. You're my only hope.

this is the one that got hitler doubles

what a consumerist whore

that might be true but dont go to /sg/ and say this
because then they have no excuse when americans bomb them

They forgot the part where Elhassani also raped the boy

The Americans are bombing the ones who are bombing ISIS
The weird thing for me is, although I'm opposed to the western campaign in Syria, I'm ashamed of Canada for not joining in

>They forgot the part where Elhassani also raped the boy
I figured that was implied

>divorce a soldier and literally marry the enemy

she must hang.

his son is probably radicalized at this point. There's nothing left of an American in there.

Best to hang them all.

>"Me and my kids we talk about wanting to eat McDonald's," she said. "We want to live a normal life again."

>Days later, Sally says, she stood on the Turkish border with Syria, on the edge of ISIS territory, her husband holding her daughter, Sarah, while she held her son, Matthew, 7, confronted with an impossible choice: Abandon her daughter to ISIS and save her son, or follow her husband into ISIS's so-called Caliphate. Following him was the only way to protect her daughter, she says.

You can just see the loonie left rallying for this pretend victim. Jesus fucking christ, I hate self-proclaimed "progressives".

Actually, the #1 reason to hate Islam is that after 1400 years of cousin marriage (inbreeding), muslims are a literally fucked up people (lowered IQ, emotional issues etc) and are incredibly averse to civilization.....their only redeeming qualities are them throwing sodomites off roofs and giving the women in check.

*keeping the women in check

Anglo women have such manly chins

>Police noted Perry was naked from the waist down. A three-foot-long altar candle was in her vagina, and another between her breasts.
This is true. Anyone need sauce?

If their "emotional issues" mean they will keep women in check, that means they have the superior genes, because nothing destroys a civilization faster than giving freedom to women.

According to a scientific research (for real), it was shown that women who subscribe to the ideology of feminism and as such work in corporations, at times even in leaderships roles, end up with heightened level of testosterone......feminism fucks them up on a hormonal level.....oh god, the misery.

Oh, NOW you're ashamed?

No, your analysis is wrong, here's why - European civilization tends to function in a cyclical manner as in progress followed by decadence followed by progress and so on. Muslims, on the other hand, have never had a motherfucking civilization to begin with.

>Anglo women have such manly chins
That's a good thing
Do you wanna have a bunch of chinlet babies?
No?
Then don't fuck chinlet women

>Muslims, on the other hand, have never had a motherfucking civilization to begin with.
They did
They didn't build it though, they conquered it and then degenerated it to its current state
Case and Point: Pakistan

>The 17-year-old girl cost her $10,000
This is ridiculous expensive, no way a slave girl costs so much.

>Muslims, on the other hand, have never had a motherfucking civilization to begin with.

That's not true

Attached: dsc04431.jpg (1280x850, 113K)

>I'm still not sure what to think of the mother.
That's because you're a fuckin leaf. Stupid whore should have been beaten into submission at home in the USA by her white husband and none of this would have ever happened.

Progressive here. Fuck that bitch, save the son the rest can rot in ISIS hell

What?! Muslims had a great culture once. Once. But then they went feral.

>and depict a loyal, single divorcee
what?>gets her daughter raped
So she got the soldier's daughter raped by the very people he was fighting.

My anger knows no limits.

Attached: 1487558766603.jpg (490x267, 67K)

>"When I met Soad, I couldn't think about money, I needed to help her,"
>She brought Soad home, and soon, her husband Elhassani began raping her.
Yeah, that's really fucking "helping" her. This woman is a total piece of shit.

Why doesn't she deserve ISIS?

>imagine being her ex

at least he's off the hook for child support

>depict a loyal, single divorcee
Good catch

Yeah. Indians lived in a tropical paradise (no incentive to conquer other lands) so my ancestors got soft and couldn't stop the rabid animals from contaminating our gene pool leading to the modern day shithole known as India and its even more retarded cousin - Pakistan BUT the point is that the aspect of the european psyche that enables civilization alos causes its decadence (liberal ideas) but i'd take cyclical civilization over an eternal hellhole any day.

>"Honey I want that one!
>"oh fuck no not him please
>"ok let's get her"
>"oh fuck they have the money even though I'm more expensive cause I'm a virgin. What the fuck is she saying to me I can't even English."
>"Shhh it's going to be okay you're coming home with us now"
>Gets raped
>"Whoops it's okay you're going to be okay"

>confronted with an impossible choice: Abandon her daughter to ISIS and save her son, or follow her husband into ISIS's so-called Caliphate.
Fucking Bioware

His child-support and divorce shekels probably paid for the slaves that ended up being assraped by his ex's new husband. That's some next level cuckery right there.

>save the son
Don't think even your precious american genes can save a kid from having to live with a family like that in a "state" that treats its children like seen in pic related.

Evaporate them all.

Attached: welcome.these.poor.child.refugees.now.jpg (1706x1080, 158K)

end it all

Attached: 1482187915556.png (1982x1133, 80K)

She could have killed him. Weakness.

they were much less inbred when they built that.

>that's not true
>posts a church that became a mosque
Shut up jungle nigger

Wow, minarets surrounding a orthodox building the plundered. Such marvels!

Attached: lol.png (413x395, 156K)

They didnt build it bro. Thats Haguia Sophia built by the romans. They just put shitty minarets around it and called it a mosque.

It's a woman, she didn't stand a chance. Not even because she's physically weak but because she has the mental capabilities and dependency of a 6 year old.

>That's not true.

Literally posts a picture of something the muslims stole and didn't build for themselves.

>Hagia Sopia
>Built by Muslims
U wot m8?

>marry woman
>have a kid
>she is a whore
>file for divorce
>courts rigged against you, awards her custody
>she takes the child to ISIS to get raped
at least the judge didn't look like a sexist. Gotta keep the kids with the mother where they are safest and will be protected and cared for!

Now that you mention it Indians do seem to be very self contained throughout history. Most conquerors just wanted more of India instead of other lands (to be fair it is pretty fucking huge). Pretty good piece of real estate.

>confronted with an impossible choice: Abandon her daughter to ISIS and save her son, or follow her husband into ISIS's so-called Caliphate.

How is that even an impossible choice? What is she as a woman (who is worth half her husband and is to be obedient) going to do for anyone? Plead politely?

Even if this story is true, which is doubtful, she needlessly ruined both herself and her son, who should've had nothing to do with any of this in the first place, to powerlessly stand by and watch while the daughter she had with a genocidal islamic rapist got further ruined.
(And she got to witness her husband rape the slaves he bought, because that is fine within islam.)

It's literally one of the easiest fucking choices you could make. The victims of this awful family most likely would have loved to be in the position, to be able, to make such a choice.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Nudge Nudge.

>WOOOW, I joined ISIS, there's nothing I could do AH AH AH

Attached: tumblr_nqzkri8c7A1r9a9keo1_500.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Yeah. Not to mention an ungodly amount of GOLD that was accumulated over centuries (via trade when India was #1), which was ultimately stolen by a muslim ruler (Tipu Sultan), who was eventually killed by the british army, who wanted to forward the gold to the british treasury BUT the gold went straight into the hands of the rothchilds and now is probably housed in one of the central banks in Europe....gold makes the world go round and round.

oh, i see. i thought it looked different for some reason.

I think that for the danger she put her children in, her kids should have been rescued and she should have been forced to stay there.

>It's literally one of the easiest fucking choices you could make.
To be fair, women are over-emotional and under-rational, so the choice makes sense in that context
But yeah, save one and yourself or subject everyone to the same horrors... easy choice for a man
And to think, women will be Military Generals soon...

nice

Attached: lol.jpg (271x288, 23K)

>Oh look he's raping the young girl HAW HAW HAW HAW this game is garbage dude... HAW HAW HAW

definitely fucked up

Owes death*
We should deport her back with her little mutts

Gold is such a strange thing now that I think about it. Iron and copper are so much more useful but somehow most civilizations all around the world recognized value in this quasi useless piece of yellow metal.

No to mention how strong Indian culture is. Neither the muslims or the british were able to change it. Think that durability more than anything will make the Indians survive to see the year 3000 more or less recognizable as a continuous civilization.

Fuckin kek.

>We should deport her back with her little mutts
She's in Syrian prison, she's she's, ya know, a terrorist trying to take down Syria and all...

Attached: Germ.png (800x430, 419K)

Not to sound like a boring professor, but the value of gold is derived from its scarcity...copper is cheap coz we have lots of it. Also, banks used to back their currency up using rare earth metals like gold so there's that.......India's gold went from the indians to the muslims to the whites all the way to the jews......smart fucks.

This is the correct answer. He had to sleep sooner or later.

Attached: bestmomever.jpg (882x663, 44K)

Somehow this story sounds like bullshit. How could she not know where she is going? The simplest way to get to Morocco is directly by a fucking plane. The simplest way to transfer money is by a fucking bank transfer or via a 3-rd party company, which still does not require to go anywhere.

What is more likely is that she knew where she was going, just did not understand how her life was going to be in a Middle Eastern shithole.

Attached: 1518639511810.jpg (251x200, 8K)

>What is more likely is that she knew where she was going, just did not understand how her life was going to be in a Middle Eastern shithole.
That's what the FBI and Syrian authorities think too

Eat the kebab, get the hijab

Wtf?

Sauce

>The couple was planning to move to Morocco
>and needed to go through Hong Kong

sounds legit

sure but what if she gets caught by his ISIS friends? Very likely. What if they kill the children too then?

So I can buy this for $7,500?

fuck a slime do the time

Count her as foreign agent (along with children) and treat accordingly (hang from crane)
Assad would be doing us a favor.

>roastie can't cope with her american soldier husband being away serving his country
>convinces herself she's a princess who deserves to be waited on
>ergo her husband must be selfish and unworthy of her
>get talking to some mohammedan hippie in a bar
>he appeals to her emotions and relies not on personality nor wealth, but criticism of the erstwhile partner
>gentleman turns her into a mohammedan breeding machine

Based poo