What’s your excuse for not having impregnated a nice Jewish girl whom you force to take your Anglo-Saxon surname and...

What’s your excuse for not having impregnated a nice Jewish girl whom you force to take your Anglo-Saxon surname and give you children with white christian conservative values yet Jow Forums?

Attached: FC567F08-E21B-4BE5-B89D-21483BBFE658.jpg (1284x856, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/government-approves-immigration-of-1000-ethiopian-jews-for-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want to have to gas my children on the day of the rope.

lol

Mein Mutter hat es mihr string verboten.

I'm fat and autistic

Being a Joo is matrilinial; that's why.

That is literally what certain Jews want. To contaminate the other races.

Attached: (((You))).jpg (300x274, 9K)

I did. Kids look german, but she wants the kids to be jewish. They will grow up to become efficient kebab removers.

Deine Mutter bist eine schlampe dann

White genocide.

Tasacs disease

>tfw no hot jewish girls bc your grandpa gased them

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (800x732, 65K)

I don't have an anglo-saxon last name

You can catch fish with that nose, holy fuck. Makes me grateful. Even if I have an upturned piggy nose, at least it won't catch on shirts when I disrobe.

Attached: Zyklon Ben knows the nose.jpg (402x366, 29K)

How come you never help us with any of our kebab removing wars, greatest ally?

Attached: ga.jpg (645x512, 45K)

Isn't that Jazz Jennings?

Did you converted too?

9 times out of 10 it's the nose, for me anyway

I would love to but there are no Jews here

They stay Jewish. That was the argument Wagner made against Mendelssohn , that even after his family converted to Christianity Mendelson's soul was still Jewish. Moody, whiny all the time, incapable of making proud German music.

And I believe it. Jews just nag all the time. Jewish comedy is them nagging. Jewish philosophy is nagging. Jewish Feminism is nagging. All they do is kvetch on a genetic level to the extent that the other lesser races pick up on it and mimic it (blacks especially).

No. It’s not required

They would reject me cause i'm a sub 7/10
All wom*N are subanimals. God bless pooinloo incel gangs, they deserve nothing but to be disposed and hanged on place

I have none. Better get on that.

Attached: ashleyrae7.jpg (720x960, 59K)

I had 2 jewish gf, whom I would have truly spent the rest of my life with, except I would have to convert. I'm not really down with that whole religious conversion shit.

In this case, is not it strange that children grow up in a culture different from yours?
I say, if I remember correctly, your religion says that the souls of those children are different from yours; they have Jewish souls and your a goy soul

Jewish mom would have Jewish kids (not that I would refuse her because of it)

>judaism is matrilineal
>y chromosomes are semitic mtdna is european
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We’re not that retard religious. I had no choice but to export my genes to the only western country with a future. They can already understand german, so I’m happy.

95% of half-Jews are indocrinated into the holohoax cult and work with Jews to exterminate the European race.
t. mischling

Attached: 1432426850568.jpg (720x960, 93K)

Most Jow Forumstards are MGTOWish
They'll will never have a long term relationship, most of them will die virgins

fpbp

Attached: remove merchant.jpg (1171x882, 157K)

Ashkenazi Jewish female lineage is primarily European, while the male side is primarily Middle Eastern. You’re getting duped by the Jews ya dingus. Jews OYVEY’d white women then raised their children to be Jewish.

I'm not attracted to women who look like men.

I have a Scottish surname. Neck yourself.

Attached: 4A9B6C4C-26E3-40FE-A935-ECCB8E2BD98C.jpg (606x640, 102K)

Honestly, I just left another topic talking to a Jew; Israel is exporting 100 Ethiopian Jews per month, half of its population is already Arab-Jewish, 20% are not even Jewish and are divided between Christians and Muslims. If you wanted an ethnostate from the Faroe Islands, Hungary or Poland are more similar to Hitler's dream.

The jews are ok here. No one exports ethiopian jews here. All arabs but the Druze need to be deported.

timesofisrael.com/government-approves-immigration-of-1000-ethiopian-jews-for-2018/
>Government approves immigration of 1,000 Ethiopian Jews for 2018
Bad news, Israel is a religious theocracy not an ethnostate.

There is nothing wrong with importing more likud voting jews

I have yellow fever and want to impregnate my Asian wife.

Attached: 1519954272092.jpg (1936x1936, 547K)

If until your children in the future are mixtures of Arabs or Ethiopians. Will your grandchildren be brown?

Because it really doesn't matter, goy-san. Your children would still be Jewish. No matter how you raise them, Zion knows her own. They will never not be Jews.

Attached: 1385854051677.png (560x407, 8K)

because they're mentally ill, whiny and in general unattractive.