I'm making a cartoon series for my fam on Jow Forums

Episode 1 is done and has nothing to do with politics. Episode 2 is in the works and deals with mass immigration and the merchants behind it. Watch and tell me how much you think it sucks please. I'm open to suggestions and criticism. I'm doing this for you faggots.
I know the voice acting sucks. The link below skips right to the part I think Jow Forums will be interested in. Again, it's not finished yet, but will be in a few weeks. The way I do it takes considerably longer than a Murdoch Murdoch cartoon might take.
youtu.be/tZ34gdMRUC0?t=5m24s

Attached: hh.png (960x540, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtu.be/iGCCDkDNzcI
youtu.be/nX_VT4_VVB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nevermind. Skip to 5:24 if you don't have the patience.

Definitely needs work, but good job so far. Equalize the sound so its never coming from just one channel.

looks pretty cool

Murdoch Murdoch beat you to the punch ages ago. Sorry, mate.

gay
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

I plan on redoing all the audio. The stuff in there is place holder to sync the lip movements to.

Yup. I love MM. I'm probably never going to take things as far as them because I'm definately too pussy to say 'nigger' on youtube.

what software do you use?

Recomendations for improvements.
1. Stick to the 2D animation. The cell shaded 3D models look god awful.

2. get more voice actors

3. Fix audio problems

Moho 12
Daz
Clip Studio Paint
Movavi video editor

Allow me to send you original music for your project

moho looks pretty cool.

blender has 2d stuff now. grease pencil.

looks good.

I know it. Using models vs hand drawing means I can make a minute of animation a day instead of a minute a week. I wonder if the effort is worth it sometimes so I use the 3D models. I don't like them either, but I feel like it's a low-budget necessity. I really do want to get off them tho.

Not bad, Interesting concept. A better mic/ recording area would help with the audio problems, and more voice actors would help.

fuck yes!

doesnt moho have bones for 2d animation cutout stuff?

AHHAHAHAHGGHAHAHAHA at 7:00 the snurfles what the fuuucckk

thiis is amazing continue it, only minpunt is the mic is potato

Yes it does. I could use it more and I'd be better off. Only problem is I couldnt really do a lot of the more dynamic camera angles and shit like that. Things would be a lot more like say, Archer, where you have only flat angles and characters in profile talking to each other. I really should take a week or so off when this episode is over and slap together some bone rigs for my characters. I needed to hear someone say the 3d shit isnt working, so thanks.

Some of the backgrounds were impressive though. I'll look forward to seeing what you produce later on :).

The characters kind of remind me of the Man-Thing and Howard The Duck comics from the 1970's. Really off-kilter fantasy archetypes, traveling through dimensions, with a weird sense of humor.

That said... nice work on the animation, you've got a talent for this. All the "butthole" jokes felt like low-hanging fruit, lazy AdultSwim style humor, so try to challenge yourself to bring the writing up to a higher level.

But by all means, keep working on it. Good stuff!

i've never used moho, but have watched tutorials to see what it can do.

this is pretty bad ass
youtu.be/iGCCDkDNzcI

also
>"the merchant lords of slithreal"
>spinning dreidel mothership

I like where this is going, lol.

more goodies
youtu.be/nX_VT4_VVB8

Trying to go as far as I can without getting kicked off of jewtube.

>Man-Thing and Howard The Duck comics from the 1970's

I came at it as if it was Masters of the Universe but the characters were actual 'gods', so basically same vibe. Not quite fantasy, not quite sci-fi, with plenty of mystical Dr Strange type inter dimensional junk. Thanks for the kind words

.Moho

I've been using it for 6 months but I still never got around to really digging in and seeing what it can do. I have to do the tutorials one of these days, but I got too eager to just make something already. I use clip studio paint as my drawing program and it's made by the same company, which is why I got it. I recommend it, it's a tight program with a lot of features.

bUMP

Attached: 1520285187281.gif (499x499, 44K)

Holy shit dude great job glad to see you have a talent and are putting it to good use.

Lots of potential.

It’s too bad Cartoon Network/Adult Swim has become such a complete shithole. They used to look for original material like this.

Bumping good constructive content

It looks like shit and you should feel bad

bretty gud

This is interesting. Good job Op!