Kids shouldn't have guns until 21

>kids shouldn't have guns until 21
>kids should be able to vote at 18
>kids can serve in the military at 18
>kids can drive before 18

can anyone see a problem in the picking-and-choosing of rights here? You're saying a kid is mature enough to vote and serve but not capable of responsibly owning and maintaining a firearm

Attached: MW-GH525_hogg04_ZH_20180417215449.jpg (890x501, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSDxg-bDw1A
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
elpasotimes.com/story/news/traffic/2018/04/20/parkland-middle-school-student-killed-hit-vehicle-loop-375-pedestrian/536976002/
ew.com/books/2018/04/18/hogg-family-parkland-book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how long until youth suffrage becomes a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=hSDxg-bDw1A

Voting age should be raised back to 21. Only did it at 18 cuz of the Vietnam Draft was pulling in 18 yearolds who had no say at all.

>Trying to compare ticking a box on a ballot to owning a literal killing machine

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23K)

This

i need to kill something

shhh.

also this. can we start a grassroots operation to get a bill to increase voting age to 21 passed after we sweep the midterms? that would guarantee us a 2020 win

Attached: 1524275682821.jpg (1242x1498, 1.51M)

vote has wide influence and power to change whole communities

if you don't understand that then your pic is still very relevant, but just to you

No it shouldn’t. If at 18 you are old enough to die for your country you should be able to vote for the men who are sending you.

If you believe that then it is clear you are brainwashed.

Everyone has already forgotten about their little protest.

Attached: rights.jpg (566x213, 25K)

Doesn't he actually want kids to be able to vote at 16?

worked wonders in the last austrian election

The left wants to lower the voting age to 16 in many countries. Heck, they would lower it to newborns if they could.

Kys leaf. At 18 you are an adult in this country and with that comes all the rights and responsibilities of an adult. At 18 your parents are no longer responsible for you. They don’t need to protect you or support you. So if you are 18 and work full time and live on your own why should you have no say in electing the people who tax your income.

this

That would be such mental illness, the voting age should be 25

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

The age for all those should be raised to 25.

why twenty-five years old?

isn't that a little bit excessive?

by that age most niggers would already be in jail so no

Add Japan to both those lists.

suuuuuuure

It should all be 21. We let kids vote because we wanted to draft them.

go with traditions of the jew

adult at 13, sex, medical decisions, voting

/end

I love how this faggot dropped off the face of the earth once his reddit account was found.

Attached: vJwYpCcTHuJRhIpW69N1GDkS13NTPScKHLNCFmqf2MI.jpg (1610x1902, 308K)

The brain hasn't finished developing until around 25

NY and CA, probably other too, are attempting to change their laws to allow felons and children to vote.

The anti-gun movement would be more effective if its leaders were masculine, instead of being on hormone replacement. That kid has the most punchable face and personality of any human I've seen, maybe ever.

I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm 18 and I feel the exact same except i like Trump.

>>kids shouldn't have guns until 21
>constitutional rights have minimum age
might as well remove them

By that logic anyone of any age should be allowed to buy a gun even if they're like 5.

An anarchist wants guns banned.

Attached: 1521015850425.jpg (545x478, 40K)

>suuuuuuure
not surprising that kek faggots dont know shit about euro politics

I like this reasoning. I use it to btfo liberals
>kids are mature enough to decide they want to change their gender at absurdly young ages
>in order to make this decision you need to fully understand what sex is and be mature enough to make responsible decisions about it
>you can only be in favor of tranny kids if you're also in favor of legalising pedophilia

The New Austrian leader is fucking based. You don't know shit about Euro politics.

Let's remove hyperbole for a second and look at the issue.

If the fundamental age of majority is the determination on where natural rights take affect, can we then assume other rights are not extended to minors?

Fucking retard they rigged the election so the leftists win/got caught and had to redo the election yet waited for the new 16y can vote shit to pass because there was a huge push in that age group coming up who were all leftists

But the new leader isn't it like that 35 year old guy who's based?

Only those who own land should be able to vote. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1474240933924.gif (379x365, 76K)

People who own land will not care about issues of people who don't own land. Also they will make it harder to get land.

Thats the Chancellor the Parliament is still fucked

CLEAR BACKPACKS NOW !

If you're old enough to see an R rated movie, you're definitely old enough to be sent to war at a young age and experience death and destruction surrounded by the death of your friends and civilians while being able to come home to America with absolutely no public access to mental health facilities and then be able to purchase a firearm at 18 and go on a PTSD induced rampage at your local gun free zone area.

>Only those who own land should be able to vote
>After first election immediately make it illegal to buy land unless you already own land
>instant feudalism
Great plan, hombre.

Should be
>Own a gun - high school diploma/GED and papers proving they went through proper training
>vote - 23, 18 if married or in military service. Cannot vote without a diploma or GED as well as needing proof of citizenship
>drinking - high school diploma/GED required
>age of consent - 18. 14-17 if you’re able to provide papers showing they consent
>marijuana - same as Alcohol but free game on April 20th
>government handouts - must be a citizen, isn’t allowed to vote until they’re off the program. Cannot have children or use drugs while using programs

>Can’t buy a semi-auto AR-15 until you’re 21. Can enlist in the military and get a full auto one.

MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE!

I enjoy watching Democrats die.

What part of “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed” does these fucking retards not understand? I don’t own a firearm but I’m about to buy one just as a little middle finger to these retards.

Who cares about the constitution

This

Picking and choosing rights and non-rights

i never really understood this either,

>parents let 6-year-old "transgender" child to choose gender

if children are woke enough to choose their gender i think they're responsible enough to own a firearm, vote, and join the military

i want that kid dead

lol wont matter in america, we let prisoners vote

the brain not having fully developed by that age doesn't automatically mean you can't make responsible decisions beforehand.

What parts of the brain have yet to develop between ages 18 and 24? What if everything needed for most people to, for example vote, were developed by 21 independent of other areas of late development?

How about 26, the year where you have to go out and buy your own health insurance.

26 it is.

Is Camera Hogg responsible for the death of Parkland studen Jonathan Benko last Friday? Does he even care? Or does he view this death as good for the environment?

elpasotimes.com/story/news/traffic/2018/04/20/parkland-middle-school-student-killed-hit-vehicle-loop-375-pedestrian/536976002/

Attached: hogg mosquitoes.jpg (800x420, 47K)

He's got a book deal and a biopic movie in the works

ew.com/books/2018/04/18/hogg-family-parkland-book/

Attached: DbBmliJVQAA812E.jpg (719x852, 89K)

>Sheriffs of the law failed to stop Cruz even with shitloads of laws
>Let's give up our rights and put more responsibility on cops

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 125K)

BOSS HOGG

All should be the same age except voting, you should at least be 25 to vote

Attached: 1512841352590.jpg (204x208, 58K)

Anyone else curious about how the Hoggster's timeline of events will be represented in these high budget fanfic productions?

Attached: donde esta la hogg.jpg (981x409, 180K)

It's even worse in the UK. At 16 you're allowed to leave school, start a family and serve in the military yet in some supermarkets you aren't allowed to buy coke

only white, land owning males should vote

>these teenagers are the future and smarter than most adults, let them vote!
>hey, leave them alone! they are just kids!
talking about the same exact people btw

Attached: 1505091064621.gif (512x807, 434K)

a car is killing machine too

shit you gave a better comeback

Attached: b22301ea-5c08-4361-b408-5ae652388b18.jpg (600x430, 30K)

Don't really agree with a lot of that, but the last bit about only being able to vote if not on government program, I can get behind.

you're figuring out that rights are stupid