I Support Making the West more DIVERSE

I'm American and it's like 50% white? I'd be 100% fine with it being more diverse by allowing more immigrants in. I love it.

Attached: diversity.jpg (730x345, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to think like you. But then I decided that I didn’t like living in a glorified shopping mall, where everyone is an interchangeable part with no inherent history.

And how is that any different to introducing pest species into your lands in order to push extinction of native species? The blue people only occur in one country on earth and you fill their homeland with people who have the same genetics as billion others!

You are not a good person. You hate the environment if you think pest is good

Attached: smurf.jpg (992x558, 97K)

Why is that? What is it about having brown skin that automatically makes a person good?

I guess the first question would be, what’s your ethnicity? Second, why do you like living in America in the first place? And third, what are you trying to change about it that necessitates a demographic change?

It's going to keep getting more diverse. Ever since the 1965 immigration act, anyone from all over the world can come in. Meaning America was always destined to eventually become minority white since then. Australia also removed all it's racial and national barriers for immigration in the 70s so it will be minority white one day too. I wasn't alive back then, my mother wasn't alive back then and my grandma was 12 at the time so I don't think any of my immediate family members are to blame for letting the government pass that act, but that white generation as a whole let their country be destroyed.

no

Attached: bender gun.gif (320x240, 76K)

fuck you for being so ignorant. go to google street view right now and look at us. fucking take a look.

Attached: 1514589870846.jpg (237x250, 31K)

If diversity had clear and obvious benefits, every nation on earth would be doing it and making themselves rich. Oddly they aren't.

Why, white people built America and allowed it to be the great country that it is. Even if you're a minority, you should be wanting to come in and close the door behind you so non whites can't destroy America the same way they messed up the places they're fleeing from.

>flag
>checks out

I value cohesion.

so you support your own self-destruction ?, don't cry like a bitch when one of them comes and beats you up or steals your car.

I'm Jewish, and i like living in America for the money. I moved to America to work on wallstreet, and i don't want change i just like diversity

Attached: 1524102474392.png (469x452, 277K)

>Anarchist flag
Literally nobody cares about your values

Jews are not white, dicknose.

Most of you fags don't live around these illegal immigrants, they're a problem , that you don't have to deal with , when it reaches your neighborhoods you'll be in the streets protesting them .

Attached: 1523928708033.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

Don't get mad. I can't vote or do anything. I just work in the USA im actually a citizen of Israel.

Attached: stop.jpg (512x320, 42K)

Diversity is just replacement. Browns move in, whites move out. Another group of different browns move in, the last group of browns move out. Different groups don't like eachother. It's why civilized society had always had borders. Browns only want in white countries for the welfare. They don't want to integrate and become what those countries stand for, just mooch and breed like rats.

what happened to this papa smurf

Attached: 1522924445624.jpg (979x920, 91K)

>"I'm American"
>"I just work in the USA im actually a citizen of Israel."

You don't have a say, memeflaggot.

That's because you are employed in the development sector.

You require population growth for your livelihood.

that's not true though dude, my parents moved here from mexico and we all work, none of us collect welfare and we even vote gop

a big reason the gop loses minorities is talk like this, show you are welcoming and you will win the votes. we are catholics and probably more conservative than even republican whites. you could win if you tried here. don't even need to pander, just be open to legal immigrants.

"america is an idea, not a people." - sheldon richman

ok. You hate America and want to destroy the country. Why shouldn't we want to gas you?

gone extinct cause funding to save him went towards rescuing wetbacks instead. #sicksadworld

America is a melting pot friend.

Him & his friend read somewhere that drinking certain metals will cure sicknesses, so he drank a ton & poisoned himself

what about the orange people, are they okay? i also have not seen the purple people for awhile, i hope they're okay too

Attached: 1429437802624.png (466x732, 15K)

>this literal 1/10 bait will get 300+ (You)s and 70 image replies

Attached: 1499088558920.jpg (960x768, 96K)

yeah its silver

You can't claim to be American when you're an Israeli fucking citizen, dicknose. Go back to genociding Palestinians, you fucking cunt.

America is the land of immigrants brother. Read the statue of liberty. You can be Israeli, black, Russian, German, etc and still be American.

I don't believe that for a second and you never said if the move was done legally. I don't mind legal immigration one bit, I grew up in Miami and remember when they went to the sanctuary city policy, the quality of people in general went straight into the toilet.

Except you aren't a fucking citizen, and thus are not American. Remember, you have to get C I T I Z E N S H I P.
You're a kike, and I look forward to seeing you on the Day of the Rope.

my parents did come legally and it took them years to get in. i think a lot of illegals come because of the waiting list to get in. if anything, legal immigration should be increased in exchange for a wall and strong enforcement against illegals.

The land of white immigrants. It used to be only "free White persons of good character" could be citizens. And until 1965 immigration was pretty much only allowed from Europe.

I know this is a bait thread. But, when you watch your home town begin to die due to an influx of shit people, youll understand the hatred

Attached: 1522211206068.png (360x346, 43K)

I’m almost certain you’re being satirical. So thanks for the small chuckle

>I'm American

Can you show your flag then? You must understand why i'm reluctant to believe you?

If you’re here for the money, than enjoy the fact that we offer you opportunity to work in this country, and that we don’t expel groups of foreigners indiscriminately. But with that, you better respect who we are and not attempt to change us for your own reasons.
You’re only here for pragmatic reasons, you have no love of this country or what it represents to its people. If you want to live in a more diverse country, than make your home country diverse. We are who we are.
If you or any foreigner comes to live here, they better be here to become like US, not to demand we cater to them.

Attached: image.jpg (614x767, 408K)

Successful countries are becoming less successful due to diversity. Witness Europe and the Muslim and black influx.

Racist, isolationist countries are successful. Japan is a good example.

There is no purpose for "diversity", which is by itself an incorrect term. You don't make a singular society diverse; eventually, it balances out. It's like putting salt in water; the salt dissolves, and you have neither salt nor water, but salt water, which is a different thing.

True diversity is everyone in their own space, in their own nations, doing their own things. And that can be celebrated. Proof that people want this (specifically blacks, but it's still a good example) is all the excitement over "Black Panther" and its fictional country of Wakanda.

Stay out of our country. And we'll stay out of yours. And let's do our own things and celebrate real, honest diversity.

Last time i checked Israel is actually DEPORTING not IMPORTING non-Jews

I am white tho

America lets me work here tho

>we don’t expel groups of foreigners indiscriminately

We should, starting with H-1B visa holders.

>not attempt to change us

They can't help it. History moves, people fall in love and marry, people adopt other customs. That's normal. It doesn't have to be intended, and it isn't evil. But it happens, and the only way to prevent it is to prevent mixing in the first place.

>you have no love of this country

Because it's not theirs. Why did they leave their country and people to come here? Did they not love their origin? Why would we think they would love this more? They don't.

My mother was an immigrant and she mourns the fact that unlike here, most nonwhites who come here want to change America, instead of themselves becoming Americans. There’s a massive difference. Either you integrate or you’re a leach that needs to be ripped out, that’s the way I see it.

>tfw Americans like shit falling out of their asses freely while their landwhales ooze thick nigger semen out of their cunts

If you want diversity you should come to Peru, you'd how shitty diversity truly is.

You are not welcome, the US is for us whites.

America is not a stupid anti-homogeneity idea.
It actually is a place, a people, and a culture that melting potters keep ruining.

Yeah.
Sage.

America is also definitely a people, in addition to its ideas. Only a certain stock of humanity is both capable AND WILLING to implement the founding vision. People from other countries come here to make this country more like their home 99% of the time. And if you have a group of them, they will not assimilate, they will self ghettoize. These problems aren’t new to you I’m sure.

neck yourself meme flag faggot.

Attached: pepekys.png (600x842, 103K)

Go back to plebbit and start a thread about how you're going to commit suicide, and then do the honorable thing.
Sage.

Well good for them, no one looks down on legal immigrants. The waiting list is fine as it is though, if we simply let people in legally as quickly as illegally, we would have the same problem. Could you imagine the entire country functioning like South Florida or Southern California? Those places have become exactly like the 'horrible' places they all came from, but with the bonus of a federal check every month to keep them voting blue. That can't be sustained nationwide and it needs to be beaten back to a reasonable rate.

poor bait

Attached: 14556.fb_img_1461871239060.jpg (596x598, 26K)

>no one looks down on legal immigrants
Speak for yourself.

this

This is where that phrase originated from, in case anyone was curious.
Anyone else disturbed by this image? It reminds me of human sacrifice and stereotypical witches boiling people alive.

Attached: image.jpg (1187x1637, 3.24M)

Your a fucking faggot, I thought you believed in evolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>poor bait
>will get MAX REPLIES

Attached: 1522378328023.png (646x595, 323K)

That would be true only in a world where people came to America to become Americans. Instead they import their sicknesses, like their blind eye to crime, their nepotism, their inhumane religions, their communist politics.
My mother fled a communist country and she sees the takeover that happened in Vietnam happening here, all over again. And part of the blame lies with people like us, for not rebuking people like you hard enough.
If I were to speak out against any of this I would be crucified as an alt right neo Nazi, despite being hapa and probably by some hopelessly brainwashed white commie sympathizer. But I’m looking for a way.

"Jews call themselves White to go go against White interests, then go back to being Jewish to serve their own interests."

Probably is bait but you still gotta drop the pill here and there.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 187K)

Does anyone have rape statistics by race info?

Digits
Also fucking meme flag op isn't in America

yup here they are
blacks on other people: 100%
other people on blacks: 0%
other people on other people: 0%

I can tell you why my mother and her family came here. They ran to the beaches as the commies invaded the south. They were in a boat that was picked up by an American aircraft carrier. My mother’s family was subsidized by a local church in a southern state, and they were given housing and work on a farm. Our family being Catholic and having just witnessed the horrors of communism, we fell in love with this country instantaneously.
The difference between my mother and other nonwhites is that when she came here, she embraced everything about this country, from the traditions to the language, to how to prepare American food, exc. and as the son of an immigrant, I recognize my immeasurable debt to white Americans. We would not be alive without their help, and that’s why despite all the shit people say on Jow Forums I still want to fight for their honor, and make sure that the people who gave me a home will have a home too.

GTFO we're full and the Great Purge is about to begin.

hows about you make it smarter and suck on a tailpipe

Memeflag paid shill. This is what a war on free thought looks like.

You can say goodbye to America than lol

he didn'T get max replies faggot there's 71 right now

the key word being "WILLLLL"
as in, in the future, you stupid fucking idiot

Attached: 1524342947341.jpg (1024x426, 64K)

Some of you exist, yes. And maybe that's OK. Do your part. Serve your family, your community, your society, and your nation. Make us proud, and you might soften some people's views.