So user, I am a traditional girl, so no sex before marriage, ok?

How do you react?

Attached: D8AD5271-5504-4C74-8B38-5607A3C8A8BE.jpg (792x456, 87K)

Fap.

fine with me, but could you wear less make up, because you look like a whore

I don't talk to old hag bitches like you.

also, what's with your hands - do you have early onset arthritis?

REPORTED for being a faggot LARP thread.

I would say "Ok.".

yes looking like that she is bound to be raped by niggers or arabs so she'd be better off letting me at least break her hymen

I'm also traditional and will need confirmation that your hymen is still intact

you didn't say that to the other 50 guys you banged, you filthy roastie, go to hell.

fine by me

Really? You look pretty old for a traditional girl to be an unwed virgin.

Attached: 1511937027759.gif (171x172, 962K)

I need a vaginal inspection and a polygraph.

Attached: 1524008306008-1.jpg (238x368, 26K)

Perfect. Too bad being a traditional man is a lot harder. I wish I knew how

Ok cool. Kind of odd to be telling me this on a first date. I can tell this is important to you, huh.

OK, but Tyrone doesn't count, right?

I just put roofies in her drink, if she doesn't remember it's not rape.

Attached: av7qdxd_700b.jpg (700x940, 46K)

Take her word for it until I can inspect her hymen.

>Is there another option?
>That bitch a bit haggard so not her
>That shade of lipstick kek

Attached: 54634523.png (1024x574, 643K)

Call her a liar and not pay for the check.

let's go to the bathroom so I can watch you pee

Enough of the incel related bait.

Attached: 1522303973259.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Who u fuckin ho?

Marry me

mah man.

This too

Actual trad girls are worth more than their weight in gold and get married very young, mostly to trad guys.

Approvingly.

Attached: dd7-r.jpg (720x720, 81K)

How much of a dowry has your father prepared to take a sour milk cow with mroe makeup than a tranny and man hands?

Let's get married tomorrow!

If she's a virgin and never had anal then why the fuck not?

I'd do what every courting couple did back in the day. Go on 3 dates, get married and fuck like rabbits and have at least 6 children.

"And no sex after marriage either, except once yearly for purely procreational purposes of course"

;)

That's what I'm thinking. How could she make it into her 30s unless she's one of those girls that decided to become trad just recently after years of her debaucherous lifestyle?

its not sex if you stick it in the butt

What if you wait and before your marriage she tells you that she had lost her virginity already, but she wanted to keep it secret from you. How do you react to this? How do you react to this that she didn't let you fuck her because of muh virginity but some dude popped the cherry years ago and you waited like a fucking retarded for literally nothing?

>Puritanism

Is that how you've always felt/behaved? Or are you a born-again trad girl? Because if so that's bullshit and you already gave up the goods.

I had one of these and dumped her because she would only blow me. A few months later I try to hook up with her again and she's like, no, I don't do that bullshit. If you want to try again, for real, ok, but none of this ex booty call horseshit.

I respected the hell out of her for that. Much more than any of my other slut exes. But I was too young horney and stupid to ever try for real.

Fellas, if you ever find a chick like this, just lock her down. Even if it means blowjobs only while you plan the wedding.

>””””””traditional””””””” girl
>works, votes, wears pants, believes in equal marriage, doesn’t believe a woman’s place is in the home

Yeah you sound really traditional alright

Attached: 23F35789-8038-468C-9288-B11D5001FB40.jpg (486x750, 120K)

Well, I see we have come into a predicament here. My motivations have merely been of sexual nature and a legally binding contract was my ambition to avoid. Madam, I fear we can no longer interact under these circumstances. Good day.

Are you me?

I beg to differ. I was in the Army... oh, those memories, why don’t they fade?

I am losing interest in sex anyway as I age, fine by me.

I court her, with her parents permission of course.

"ok"

Then wear some shirt that doesn’t make you look like a hoe then

>k brb
>return with priest
>will u marry mi
>oh user of course
>priest carrys out marriage
>profit

>challenge accepted

>trad girl
>voicing her opinion
>having an opinion at all
Are you trying to ruse me?

Blowjobs aren't sex,right. I could live with just blowjobs.

Seductively.
They can't resist for more than 2 days in my experience. Refusing sex is not what womenare built for, it's all they think about. That and money,

0% chance. The same is true for girls who hang out at Church into their 30s. They haven't gotten scooped up for good reasons.

"I like the sound of that, m'lady! I see myself as a classical gentleman myself, and I have also been saving my virginity for over 30 years. Let's get married within a fortnight!"

Then I tip my fedora.

Cool as long as you don't mind me jerking it to chinese cartoons.
You can watch if you want.

Attached: 1522630167223.jpg (640x360, 215K)

And what if she lost it already but found the way only later, and started to abstain from there on? Realistically a girl like that is the best deal you are going to get these days.

This
>hey user I know i fucked like 50 guys but no sex before marriage ok, and i wont work or do anything actually. But thats ok im "traditional"

Attached: ec8.jpg (251x236, 15K)

But she already lied to me the whole years before marriage, I cannot accept that this is the best it can get.

>How do you react?
Tell her that you're a traditional boy and demand you be married off jurisdiction where its a non legaly upholdable contract. Like in Hawaii.

What if it was just 1 guy? Still not good enough for the perfectly traditional and masculinity incarnate modern man of Jow Forums?

spbp

tfw two smart to fall for that

Attached: 1483773507017.png (256x308, 105K)

"ok but oral sex accepted yes ? lets marry in some months btw"

Tell her to fuck herself then

Then she is a liar, a cheat. There is a big difference.

>non virgins

I tell her I'm surprised she's never had sex or fooled around with a guy.

When she counters by admitting to past sexual endeavors, I'd laugh, stand up, toss a twenty on the table, say "good luck with that", and walk away.

I'd love more than anything to have a traditional relationship with a traditional, conservative girl that I love, and I'm really not interested in anything less. There's no such thing as a reformed slut.

Hahaha havent we had good fun tho? But on a serious note guys women are for breeding not for marrying.

I am sorry I dont like white women.

Igore grichka igor grichka bogdabogdanov

This is such a childish mindset lmao dude primary school is over

Attached: girl59.jpg (1080x1259, 96K)

thats great,i feel the same way.
*puts on jew mask and rufees her every night until wedding*

can you tell by the way the pee comes out the a girl is virgin?

Yes. That is the predicament a majority of us are in these days.
Or you can let perfect be the enemy of good - and fail, blaming it all on the flawed times we live in. Your call.