I'm sorry but Count Dankula is the most cringe worthy name i've ever heard

I'm sorry but Count Dankula is the most cringe worthy name i've ever heard

> lmao dank meme bro, smoke weed every day am I right xD

When did memes from 2014 start being funny again?

Attached: DANJULA-640x480.png (640x480, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's an annoying little commie cunt. I hate his smug look in every press photo.

Ear lobe spacers or whatever they're called are the male version of feminist septum piercings

>caring this much about some e-celeb's name
im cringing harder at you OP

Who cares, he's a political prisoner in Britain as far as Im concerned. And he made JF look like a whiny autist when he bantered about the retard fiance

to say he's a political prisoner implies the pug video was meant to be a political message in the first place

>2014
It may surprise you but the world did not spring into existence when you turned 16.

His real name is memeworthy too.

Hes a stupid faggot. England's hatespeech laws are retarded, but I don't care that he's fallen victim to them.

regardless of whether or not there was a political message that is how your courts decided to interpret it. therefore, he is a political prisoner.

Turn off proxy fellow leaf

political prisoners are typically people who go out of their way to do something that should be legal and get punished for it. In this case the system went out of its way to punish someone for doing something that should be legal.

The system is broken in both cases. His motivation doesnt matter

Is he about to go to prison?

>Count Dankula
It's a play on 'count duckula'

nope, he is on trial

Yes he is. He was found guilty. Now the sentencing happens tomorrow

convicted, sentenced tomorrow. Probably 3-5 months in jail I would guess. it's hard to say as it's been the centre of hate speech discussion for a while. Other cases have popped up recently too. (a girl was fined for quoting rap lyrics online)

He might get community service

im awaiting the sentence on tenterhooks.

Hopefully community service, something bad could happen to him in jail.

Who cares he's a commie freak

Well I know one of the two jails that he could end up in. One of them is where they send the violent criminals from Glasgow. The other one isn't as bad but its still prison.

For context I have a relative who works as a screw (Jailer) at Barlinnie also known as Bar El. That shit is fucked all the way up

he's been on trail for ages. They're not going o le ta relatively high profile case like this go to community service. It's gonna be jail time

It depends, if the Judge has already said he's guilty so he might then give him an "embarrassing" sentence. Because if he goes to jail he might well end up shivved in jail which would reflect badly on the prison service.

have you read this week's Digger? Big gang fights in Barell. Spilling onto streets. Some guy was shot just around the corner from me this week.

See

He made his channel around that time

Wait you live in Maryhill too?

Maybe they're going to make an example of him to intimidate everyone else... "this is what happens if you don't say what we want you to say."

Yes. haha. Unfortunately. This area is going right down the shitter. I never remember it being this bad.

When is he being sentenced tomorrow?

Maybe, but precedent has less effect in UK courts.

This is it nicer. I grew up around here and it used to be significantly worse.

about the same time you thought your stupid opinion on some fucking nobody was something any of us cared about.

As a side note: I'm up by the Tesco's. That fucking shooting ruined bus routes for days

well it does depend. Wyndford was always shit. The valley was worse in the past, but still pretty shit now. for my money i'd say Maryhill is going to be the next Govanhill pretty soon.

>commie gets jailed by an oppressive government
pottery

fucking shill suck my ass

Could make it all the scarier, who knows what your punishment would be for saying what... always leaving the population second-guessing.

Woah hey, it's no that bad come on. I remember as a kid getting the windows tanned in randomly. That wasn't even in the wyndford. That was up by the Lidl, before that was even built.

>coming to Jow Forums for acceptance and validation

Attached: 1522869735342653767458665384 bowie laugh lol.gif (200x190, 838K)

Well we a completely different legal system from you guys, so please don't apply your shit to ours. We don't to yours.

>When did memes from 2014 start being funny again?

It is ironic

Trends recycle every 4-8 years

I'm trying to help you see where things could go based on what you've told me, not make a pissing contest out of whose legal system is better, bong.

i was born early 90s so i wouldn't remember that. To be fair that sounds pretty bad. The area around Nansen Street and Ancroft street has always been the worst.

dunno why i didn't reply that

>better
I don't know man, we can't sign away rights. I never made a comment about that. Different is not better or worse. Project somewhere else please.

I agree OP. He's so cringe it just makes me want to give up all my rights. Let him hang i say

s a g e

Hahahah. Yeah, but it's way better now than it used to be. You've grown up in a better time

Genuinely hope he gets sent down because I just love watching fallout.

You could meet me at the tesco tomorrow if you want. I do fuck all so have lots of free time.

Depends on the timing, I have shit to do tomorrow sadly.

im a NEET. depends on the time, hmm. The Barnardo's door... 2pm?. I am going to be donating them some books anyway.

you sound lonely. I'd meet up with you :(

Retard, he admitted he was, but no longer is, a communist.

PAY THE TOLL

depends if you're in glasgow.

>mfw I'm watching a livestream of him and sargon and see this

i'm not :(

Attached: nazipug.png (453x301, 238K)

the salute the pug was making was the political message, dumbcunt

/thread

>flag
opinion disregarded

this white boi will probably suffer greatly inside the muslim ran prison system, RIP

>I never made a comment about that. Different is not better or worse.
If you won't explain the extra "differences" in the legal system that keep me from predicting what direction your society is headed in, I assume you do it out of the arrogance I've observed from Brits toward us.

in Scotland it isn't that bad for muslims in prisons. Well as far as I know, anyway.

OP is nupol

Attached: 1522731755828.jpg (1100x771, 171K)

Actually it implies that the pug video was perceived as a political message.
The court's claim that he did it to entice people towards naziism affirms that.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845

I think the name is supposed to be cringe

i meant extremist gangs. i think thats more of a thing in England, and france.

any update on this bud? I'll be there at that time anyway. i've got loads of books lying around, got to deal with them.

He makes it hard to be sympathetic, and root for him because of his repellent personality and he even is very unpleasant to look at, he looks like a bridge troll, or something revolting. He is cringe worthy.

That said, being sentenced for a dumb pet trick is insane.