Is Gen Z worse than boomers?

youtube.com/watch?v=h771JAD42vA
I fucking hate Gen Z shitstains who make up "spiritual" bullshit and pretend that their lives are hard. I can't wait until they and their horrible parents all die in the nuclear war because they can't fend for themselves. They'll have to deal with REAL problems.

Attached: kabul.jpg (900x599, 99K)

YES

Attached: 1517459292131.png (1672x630, 53K)

Is the Gen Z we're talking about a western phenomenon, or do they also exist in India?

its happening here too
our gen z is more like your gen x
the younger gen in India is becoming less conservative and more westernized and degenerate just like the west
i say we are somewhat 10 years behind the west in term's of cultural decay.

i wouldn't be surprised if we become Sweden 2.0 in 20 years

the kali yuga is affecting us all

the kids gona be allright

natural selection intensifies.

Gen Z here, we're the most divided generation there has ever been, everyone I know is either full Marxist or full 1488

Shut up. Your idea of conservatism is not using toilet. Fuck you. Kali is great

This

You don't have to become Sweden. Sweden becomes You

MUH BASED GEN Z

>i wouldn't be surprised if we become Sweden 2.0 in 20 years

So you would remain India, that's what you mean ?

Kali goddess and Kali the demon are different bro

LOL i get your point India is already a shithole
I mean the leftist Marxist infection is spreading really fast here too.

Where does this myth originate? Gen Z is on par with most millennials are far as being completely brain dead.

how does it work in India? Hindu = bad, Muslim = good?

>isolated incidents of tide pods vs universal degeneracy of previous generations
not that I'm saying Gen Z is based, but kys w/ this horseshit

They not only follow stupid and dangerous trends such as eating tide pods, they're also possibly the most politically impressionable generation.

silent generation based, rest are a joke

Hindu = the evil oppressor, Muslim = the misunderstood oppressed minority.
then we have our own leftist and communist who work together just like in the west against the Hindu majority.

every young generation is the most politically impressionable you absolute mongoloid. studies have shown Gen Z to lean more conservatively than previous generations.

>studies have shown Gen Z to lean more conservatively than previous generations.
I guess if you count young MAGApedes as "progress"

Gen Y (Millennials) invented Jow Forums and Jow Forums. That's their saving grace. Gen Z will be super liberal when they get to 30 and all this millennial alt-right shit dies from going too far like every bulllshit movement does. There's gonna be pushback, just as there was against Gen X's PC culture.