This man wrestled a gun away from a shooter who killed four people inside a TN Waffle House last night...

This man wrestled a gun away from a shooter who killed four people inside a TN Waffle House last night, and went to church with his father the this morning. His actions are the reason why more families aren’t grieving needless losses. Any of you racist fucks have anything nice to say?

Attached: 49259005-3709-43BD-A33F-DE8EFD46F65A.jpg (1100x619, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general29/eeht.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Id blast his negro anus with aryan sperm, kike shill

Oh look it's this shartblew thread again

Attached: eat thhit.png (588x662, 29K)

His African anal oven would shoah my sperms

JIDF sperms out in foreskin today

Naw you couldn't. You're a fat, pussy-assed white bitch.
Get real.

How many white cops have saved niggers from killing each other in chicongo, Detroit, Atlanta, etc?
Yeah I thought so

Attached: 1521474901004.png (891x577, 742K)

Uncut dicks smell, get yeast infections, and no girl wants to suck them because they look fucking gross.
Cut is superior to uncut faggot! Dont forget it!

Attached: 1501283311366.gif (300x243, 255K)

I came here to say nigger

>racist fucks
Say that to Mugabe
rense.com/general29/eeht.htm

>This man wrestled a gun away
This sub-saharan only wanted to save his very own life to begin with
His single selfless act (of saving his own life) TOTALLY eclipses the millions of rapes, murders, and savage assaults Blacks have committed in the U.S. alone.

Attached: micah-09976016.jpg (620x348, 24K)

>say

Yeah, he's a nig.

Attached: stkltssstst.png (500x441, 137K)

>hero nigger burned his hands because liberal kikes banned barrel shrouds
Jews just love to see the black man suffer, we need to use this to our advantage to get the blacks to necklace the yids and make them into human gefilte fish
imagine seeing a Jew hollowed out and stuffed with the flesh of ten jews and laid out on a pile of Jew skeletons
imagine cumming all over it
imagine breaking the excarnated bones and sharpening them and making a punji pit out of Jew bones and pushing more Jews into it
Imagine church's fried chicken serving a special kosher Passover meal blessed by waving the rabbi's severed head over the feast of meat drenched in pork gravy
imagine making a matzo ball with the brains of a Jew and then throwing it into the fire to enjoy the tallowy aroma of memorized Torah passages liquefying like a round bloody candle
imagine a world where the niggers have eaten every Jew

Nigg was trying to dine-n-dash,
Falls over shooter while trying to run out front door,
Will most likely sue establishment for arm injury

White boy stood no chance against a black bull, he wrestled the gun away and the whiteboi ran like a fucking sissy.

Once again, the black man proving he's alpha and a good person by making an attempt to keep other people safe.

this poster is a jew

based nipper

Attached: 1523973389510.jpg (749x884, 109K)

you will scream through the holes where your eyes used to be

uncut dick smells fucking terrible and collects cheese.

Well done bassd black man. His actions dont make up for the general character of his people just like the shooter doesnt reflect your average white.

sounds like someone needs to shoah master race sperm in his kike anus oven

Exceptions exist?

What does this have to do with averages and statistics? Soon you'll be telling me that no white can ever be poor because they have a higher median income than blacks.

me too!!

wash your dick, nigger

Fuck off, i bet you have a squid in your ass.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

C O P E
O
P
E

Mugabe is a racist fuck. Racists come in all colors. What is your point?

when will it end

Attached: white black power.jpg (691x691, 103K)

funny how when that white guy shot the shooter in the texas church all the libs were saying he was no hero because people died, yet when some nigger does the same hes branded a hero.

i'd side with the spics and chinks before siding with niggers.

S.O.S. suck on sperm

Both are heros. Obviously. Leftists are retarded.

Only people able to overcome the programming they underwent at this board to say something nice.

>Racists come in all colors
Especially sub-saharan people

>What is your point?
What's yours ?

sure, he can avoid a lynching and you can take his place instead.

I get the feeling that he wrestles with naked men on a regular basis.

He stole a gun from mentally ill pantless white guy. Why isn't he in jail?

Attached: 1500293708733s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

Some kind of logical fallacy at works
No such things as white power or black power

Very childish and naive indeed

Attached: slide_17.jpg (960x720, 58K)

His single selfless act (of saving his own life) TOTALLY eclipses the millions of rapes, murders, and savage assaults Blacks have committed in the U.S. alone.

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-01-POST-2000.jpg (650x932, 87K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-03-POST-20002.jpg (650x932, 87K)

I hate how you faggots are incapable of producing a single quality OP ever. You stupid retards always treat an OP like a conversation that you already started with someone. It's kind of funny how you fucks accuse Jow Forums of being socially inept when you faggots demonstrate your own social ineptness in every single thread you make.
Like I said in the other thread you faggots deleted already, good on him for doing that, but it's (((funny))) how the Sutherland Spring shooter that was white doesn't get the same recognition for it.

Now fuck off you memelab ineffective shill retard.

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-05-POST-2000.jpg (650x932, 87K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-08-POST-20001.jpg (650x900, 86K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-10-POST-20002.jpg (650x965, 84K)

>inside TN Waffle House
huhuhhhahahahuahahauHAHAHAHUAHAHAHAHAAAAHAH HUE HUE HE HUE
wew lad

There's a difference between Niggers and Black people. Those in image posted below are clearly Niggers, for example.

Attached: 140820-ferguson-riots-update4_qgr9jm.jpg (1170x780, 97K)

There's a difference between a black man and a n*****

>Believing any of it happened and isn't another gun control hoax.

>Black people
Sub-saharan people

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEAT-CULT-11-POST-20001.jpg (650x825, 85K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-12-POST-20001.jpg (650x1000, 86K)

i wonder. if he had shot the shooter with a legally obtained firearm, would we be hearing about this?

Sounds like a chimp that wanted to kill whitey but pass it of as heroic.

>i walked next to a black man today and lived to tell about it. Statistics btfo
The only difference in a nigger and a black is what they are doing in that exact moment in time. Nobody ever wants to put down the pitbull until it's jaw is locked around your throat because you got too close to its food dish

Ignore the shills in this thread

There’s a difference between blacks and niggers.
This is a black man.
Carry on.

Attached: 182F6471-CCF9-4460-A8D0-83E8795A2577.png (894x900, 1.51M)

>This is a black man
This is a sub-saharan man

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-13-POST-2000.jpg (650x1000, 93K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-15-POST-20003.jpg (650x932, 87K)

>Any of you racist fucks have anything nice to say?
Nonsense. The dindu clearly chimped out at the correct target for once.

3 years old of age
raped and killed
by a sub-saharan

The purpose of these spammed threads is not to have conversation, but merely to disrupt the board. In terms of psyops, they aren't sophisticated individually, but in the context of the entire board, they cumulatively create an atmosphere of antagonism and tension. Everywhere you look, there are messages that seem directed at you somehow: for being white, for being male, for having a job, for being heterosexual, for caring about immigration, etc, etc. The goal is not to engage you in discussion, or seriously attempt to change your mind; there are specific types of posts made within your conversations that are designed to change your mind in much more subtle ways.

The OP itself is never actually used for that purpose; the only purpose the OP serves is to disrupt the board from the catalog view, and to entice you to reply, thus bumping the thread, and keeping its image and subject field visible like a billboard advertisement for a little bit longer. In that respect, even if you dislike the thread, by replying, you have voted for it to remain on the board and keep disrupting others who pass by. You don't often think of it this way, because your thinking is limited to yourself; you think that by saying something angry of offensive, you've disrupted the shill / shitposter who left the reply-trap you just fell into. You overlook the broader implications of your behavior, because you were raised an atomized individual, trained not to think of the effect your actions have on the group. Now that you understand how psyops work, how their bait is crafted, shills will reply to this post saying:
>no fun allowed lol
>I'm just here for laughs and memes
>stop being so serious you fucking autist
Now that I've listed the three most common, they'll have to struggle a but haha.

Attached: Image (4).jpg (962x1200, 144K)

fixed*

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANCAPSBTFO2.jpg (1221x2892, 764K)

>fat ghetto booty
>dyed hair
>tanned skin
If you find that attractive, you're not white.

Top scientist Dr Eugenia Calle- Prominent cancer researcher
Cancer researchers find cures to save hundreds of millions of people around the world

This, they're bait intended to waste people's time.
Always remember though, if you have to reply: sage it.
Saged.

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-17-POST-2000.jpg (650x932, 82K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-18-POST-2000.jpg (650x932, 84K)

Attached: SUB-SAHARAN-DEATH-CULT-19-POST-20001.jpg (650x932, 86K)

>Any of you racist fucks have anything nice to say?
Yeah I do. Gas all jews!

Attached: 1493517430463.jpg (800x800, 128K)

>"What a holocaust"
Kekd

He finally dindu somfin

>Uncut dicks smell, get yeast infections, and no girl wants to suck them because they look fucking gross.
> uncut dick smells fucking terrible and collects cheese.

You people literally don't know how to wash your own fucking dicks and thus advocate for excising/mutilating functional tissue?

What next? "My feet stink thus we must do amputation at the ankle"?

I thought you kikes had enough IQ to realise that this sort of justification is the apotheosis of specious, but given your idiocy you might not even *be* kikes.

>Exception vs Rule, the post
Awesome to see people standing up to bullies.

>no girl wants to suck them
Your mom had no problem with it

Attached: 00C0C_7OuDNIuKsfk_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 37K)

Great! I have to go fap nao

Attached: 1498525047931.png (646x595, 280K)

Brave man and true patriot, may God bless him and his family.

and not a single fucking thing of value was lost.

>nog wrestled gun from shooter to save his own ass
>faggots who want to justify allowing their wives to get BLACKED daily use it as a way to try and eliminate ebul raycism

He doesn't belong in this country.

>sociopath cry baby children

hahaha Jow Forums is on suicide watch.
>muh violent negros
>white people are peaceful

what about this soi boy?

Attached: DbYghWcX4AEoQBK_1524396573950_84607416_ver1.0_640_480[1].jpg (640x480, 59K)

>HAS 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER
>AT WAFFLE HOUSE AT 3:00:AM

TRULY A MODEL CITIZEN

PLEASE BLACK MY NATION

>His actions are the reason why more families aren’t grieving needless losses
How many people actually go to waffle houses at 3am in USA? Is it really a big thing?

Truly our greatest ally in the east

Attached: 1478044670489.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Why is it so hard to recognize that this man probably saved lives. Although in his own words he's not a hero, his motive was self-preservation. But still, he done good. Not all black people are useless. Just like 80% of them unfortunately.

A rare exception does not falsify the rule.

Good explanation for the nufags who need it. You should drop the memeflag though.

Bout time a yard ape did something

So are you a nigger or a jew?

fuck all of you, this man saved lives. he's more than an equal to the average white guy. he's a fucking hero.

Attached: 1523222392329.gif (129x150, 73K)

Almost all of the recent mass shootings has had a black hero. Learn to read the script.

I wonder if Reinking's father will be jailed for supplying firearms to someone banned from using them

>Almost all of the recent mass shootings has had a black hero. Learn to read the script.
Surely you're not so insane as to believe that some secret entity is faking mass shootings in order to shine blacks in a nice light? Please tell me you are not that far gone out of reality

He did? Good job my man. May there be more people who are willing to stop evil acts like you out there.

May no one call you a monkey, you're a true man.

fuckin based!

Attached: homicide.jpg (1592x572, 57K)

Not the main reason, just an added bonus. Stop being a rube. The main reason is gun control.

Plenty of white people stop niggers from shooting people every day.

You're welcome btw.

Wish the shooter killed him