He had the solution to make what Hitler wasn't able to make

>and we killed him.

Why do we always kill those who wish to liberate us ? Are we fucking stupid ?

They were both going to liberate us from the evil matrix enslaving systems and yet, we get manipulated to kill our saviors.

We don't deserve to be saved when we kill those who fight for our freedom.

Attached: (((patriots))).jpg (1200x634, 99K)

Attached: Masters.jpg (339x449, 42K)

Attached: patriots.jpg (400x400, 15K)

He knew.

Attached: KOJIMA.jpg (757x426, 52K)

Attached: HeKnew.jpg (1400x788, 117K)

hey kojimabro, we all know kojima is like rasputin^(googolplex), duh

please explain your analogy. solidus is who? the jews?

Solidus was the man who defied the (((Patriots))) and planned to nuke Manhattan (Wall Street) with an EMP nuke and destroy the banking system and the destruction of the current jew matrix system and promote arnachy, so he could effectively kill everyone of the (((patriots))) and set the world truly free.

Attached: kojimmmmmm.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>tfw so close yet so far

Attached: solidus.png (1280x720, 198K)

We must continue his effort.

Solidus is the white revolutionary, representative of Jow Forums-minded people, and Raiden is the civilian who isn't yet redpilled who has no choice but to carry out (((The Patriots'))) plans. Actually, all of the Les Enfants Terrible brothers and Big Boss himself are revolutionaries, but they all come to the same conclusion with different methods.

Ocelot is the insider for (((them))) who of course eventually tricks them. MGS4 however ruined the story by having the Patriots be... well, you know.

Attached: mgs.jpg (480x360, 10K)

BTW that was one of the best lines I've ever heard anywhere: "By the way, Jack... I was the one who killed your parents!"

There were so many cool moments of MGS2 that didn't happen due to various circumstances. Because of 9/11 they had to completely remove the scene where Arsenal would have run through the WTC, and because of the extreme violence they removed the original idea of Olga's blood and brain matter being left on Raiden's face after Solidus shoots her, instead she just got shot dead. Luckily MGS3 wound up being awesome.

Raiden is the blue pill useful idiot, in MGS2 at least.

"MGS4 however ruined the story by having the Patriots be... well, you know."

Be what ? With "FoxAlive" you mean ?

Sublimate the semites, racially based physical conflict at this time

They want to create context....But context which will profit to whom ? huuuuum

FoxAlive was dumb as hell, but having the founding members of the Patriots being revealed as Naked Snake's radio crew was shit. We were better off being left in the dark than having that weak reveal. I think if Venom Snake were actually Frank Jaeger that would've been a more significant twist, and it would've made sense because Fox always had that bum eye and he had his arm ripped off (again) in MGS1. I still love the overall concept and story of the entire series though.

Attached: 15e.jpg (1264x732, 248K)

Didn't know about that Olga gore thing.

I was so upset that they didn't release the whole sequence with the Arsenal Gear in the HD release on PS360, that was ridiculous, it was all done , they just had to put it HD and release it. The 9/11 argument didn't make any sense to keep the game censored, not that it made a lot of sense in 2001 already.

The one thing I do love about The Patriots, and maybe they're not complete fucking kikes, is that the "creating context" to filter out useless information in order to stimulate the human species is actually not a bad idea. Kojima was really prescient with his predictions. Look at the cesspool of absolute shit the internet is polluted with. Most people are idiots and have to be lead by the nose in order to read the "right stuff"

Ah yes, it was stupid as fuck. Especially for Zero...The man was a nobody in MGS3 and yet managed to be the biggest jew in the world. c'mon.

I have MGS2 "Subsistence" for the PS2 and the extra disc has the entire plot and also reveals motivations for the characters that weren't explicitly stated.

It is true. But why would the patriots to that? Just to ensure a genuine great evolution of the human specie ? Wouldn't take make them good guys in a way? In that regard, the patriots can't be compared to the real world.

I think one of the explanations was that the patriots wanted to censor and delete all useless junk so they can keep all the necessary useful data to be effective in their supremacy. "GW is the key to their supremacy".

>: UTfCEowX) 04/23/18(Mon)04:06:47 No.169158636▶
> (You)
> I have MGS2 "Subsistence" for the PS2 and the extra disc has the entire plot and also reveals motivations for the characters that weren't explicitly stated.
Well, this is still that, but would have liked having the full game in the release in the ps360 version, that was not excusable.

Yeah and then some guy called Skull Face from "Cypher" poisons him with a herb, which turns him into a vegetable. Weak stuff.

What bothered me about 5 is that there didn't really seem to be a tie-in with Granin's research and affiliation with Huey Emmerich regarding Sahelanthropus. Granin was a great low-key character in 3, and he was the guy who came up with the concept of a bipedal war machine, and even had a prototypical model of it in his office. And then you could've wrapped that up along with the Man on Fire being Volgin and having killed Granin.

I was pretty sad with MGSV, especially since the thematic of language was very good, the english language used as a corporatist international and globalist language, used to control and manipulate the subconcious of people all across the world with this evil (((english))) language, the globalist language. He wanted to exterminate that.

I'm actually ok with him. However, as soon the subject is introduced at the very end of chapter one, we never hear about it again wtf. The game was over rushed.

I was hoping for some analysis about languages and how the manipulate the host like a virus, I was expecting something like MGS2 level of depth...I was so sad when I actually played the game.

Yeah it was dumb. I played it on the 360 and the buttons just didn't feel right, like on the original PS version you could softly hold square and it would hold up a gun and put the finger on the trigger, it had a great feel and it didn't really work on the Xbox version at least.

They're Jewish in that they don't want to lose influence and have their memes swept away by torrent after torrent of multiplying digital garbage, and they do perpetuate wars and want people chipped (nanos) and all of that fun stuff. But because they're AI and they have no intrinsic desire for personal gain, they're more like - as they stated - the caretakers for civilisation in how they manipulate the mental growth of humans, sort of like a eugenics program... so they're not completely benevolent, just like Solidus wasn't completely malevolent. The problem was that they restricted and hid information as they felt it wasn't pertinent, and thus nobody was free. Solidus and Liquid had good motives, as did Big Boss, but they were selfish in a lot of ways and were far from humanitarians. The Patriots are like, neither villain nor hero, it just is and you can choose to live under it or outside of it.

Another great set of lines: "I'll choose what I want to believe in!"
"Really? Is that something you came up with yourself, or something Snake told you?"
"...Ugh..."
"Proof of your incompetence right there."

The Patriots weren't all wrong at all.

Yeah I thought the vocal parasites was cool and a precursor to nanomachines and all that... but no. You're right. Well the game was fun enough while it lasted.

English, used a lingua franca as today, is literally a unifying weapon that will infect every people that adopt it, which is virtually all contries in the world.

With this (((english))), the sphere of propaganda and brainwashing is worldwide and who controls the english language, who controls it's code and it's subconcious brainwashing? The kikes.

We can try to resist and use it to discuss anti-jew things around the world, but this is so minor that it shouldn't even been mentioned. The English language as a lingua franca destroys nations, destroys borders, destroys identity, destroys culture, destroys sovereignty, ...And then, we are all shaped toward what the (((engineers))) of the english language want, into a new bastard slave religion. This is literally communism but to a much sicker and insidious level. It will take time to fully get into action but when it will, they will control the whole world.

Yet, jews have their own language that no one else know and they have their own country without foreign influence...How convenient. Maybe we should release a Hebbrew strain of the parasite in Europe, North America and Israel, it will exterminate all the jews and just the jews and it will be perfect.

Attached: SkullFace.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>ate] [Auto] 12

That's the difference between the patriots and the jews.

Even if the patriots are all assholes to be exterminated, they still had some kind of analysis to point out the obvious flaws of the current society, even though it's just a pretext for their supremacy.

But the jews are 100% evil.

HAIL SEARS

>But the jews are 100% evil.
The argument is that their influence is overwhelmingly negative on the whole, not that every single yid is evil. That's clearly not the case.

Attached: 1521504398237.jpg (482x539, 82K)

I talk of those having the powers of course.

I'm not antisemitic , I had a jew friend once.

Attached: YES.png (136x102, 14K)

>hungercide
Fucking kek'd