As a white man, why should I worship a JEW?

As a white man, why should I worship a JEW?

Attached: historical-jesus.jpg (370x278, 14K)

You shouldn't.

sage

Hes a based jew, very based unlike your white traditions theology god abd culture only a non distinct jewish god is true.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-21-06-33-58.png (720x1280, 775K)

His mother was Christian before He was conceived (see Imaculate Conception). He’s not a Jew. He’s not of this world.

Attached: CD5572A4-27EC-45A5-BC0B-38409B700B12.jpg (480x480, 90K)

Hahhahahahahagah

/thread

Varg pls go

Attached: 1510611018766.jpg (408x1024, 77K)

Powerful bait user. Quite the chuckle was had

That's not Jesus. That's a caveman.

OMEGALUL

Because he's the only Jew that was willing to give up his life in an act of charity to all humanity. He was also a carpenter. He preached kindness, faith, loyalty to God. If he was a Jew, He was a bad Jew since Pontius Pilate left Jesus' demise up to the local Rabbis. They choose a murderer to live over Jesus. Pilate knew Jesus did nothing wrong. Did not support his crucifixion, but the Jews killed him nonetheless. He's the only one that I will ever call /myjew/.

Attached: St.-Michael.jpg (515x750, 101K)

HajahhahHHahahahhahahahabahHHahBHahHHhH

Check out this GOY

Nice picture of a random Canaanite funded by the BBC and conducted with Israeli scientists.

> Jesus was white

Fuck off retard. If Jesus was white then the Romans could have just as easily been black.

Attached: 1516914358779.gif (300x269, 903K)

Yahusha is my Yahudi

So you can be one with all god's children.

Attached: hallelujah.jpg (1231x1600, 532K)

>he wasn’t a GOOD jew
The absolute state of christcucks

Proof that he wasn't pls.

Here's the real one.
You worship a semetic storm demon whose cult killed the other cults.

Attached: heebdemon.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

GOOOOOOT

Read the bible

Yahwahs history is like that of odin, odinists killed all the other cults and said anyone worshiping other gods than odin is an infidel.

As a dignified man, why should I worship a tree?

I mean he was from a place that developed farming and writing before no other.

>As a dignified man, why should I worship a tree?
I wouldn't. But if it came down to having to worship either a tree or a jew, I'd choose the tree every time. Speaks volumes about you that you wouldn't.

Attached: lel.png (612x612, 457K)

Proof that he was please. It's safe to assume a fucking Jew from the middle East was probably middle eastern.
> travel in secret from Galilee to Jerusalem without being recognized
> Had to be pointed out amongst his followers because he did not stand out from them
So unless all the fucking Anglo ass white people died or left, the most reasonable assumption is he was a sand monkey. You know. A Semite.
It's the same reason we can assume the Romans were white.

Why do you worship this God the God of tge Jews Yahwah?
The trival jew God?

Attached: 1522898585669m.jpg (838x1024, 70K)

That is not an indication that the populace of the area was of a particular skin color.

I just went to a bible conference with a friend, filled with niggers, mutts, gooks, dot heads. What a shitty religion, also is cuck tier philosophy about loving and forgiving degenerates.

Attached: 1496631259396.png (500x522, 101K)