Anyone else see bullshit like this in their city?

Anyone else see bullshit like this in their city?

Attached: IMG_20180422_164425.jpg (3120x4160, 2.19M)

no

>gluten

What is this buzz word supposed to mean?

"yes it is Acab"
who is Acab?
and is he related to Abacab?

I'd pay for these things if I could. I don't know how it could be ramped up.

Isn't that a song by Genesis?

all cops are bastards

I have celiac diease. Talk shit about gluten one more time fucker. I will FUCKING END YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1515710078473.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

i seen a white girl with a black NIGGER
>if thats what ur saying

Set it on fire. Soak a cloth in gasoline and throw it over the billboard and set it on fire.

never got this white fragility thing.

are whites the ethnic group advocating for affirmitive action plans and government regulation of speech that they may deem offensive?

that throw-up on the billboard literally says "gluten"
and if you have celiac disease, wouldn't shit-talking gluten be a regular pastime?

im going to oregon next week with my family...i plan on getting really stoned.

OR people. what am i in for?

>getting mad at signs

Is your white fragility showing?

Any reason to push whitey.
One day they will learn

yes

So many fucking soiboy faggots and land whales in OR. Portland's the worst, what happened to it just being weird?

On related note, funny how you think OR is kinda ok through the winter but once the first warm day hits you see ALL the fuckin' weirdos in full splendor. So gross, at least they'll all die by 50.

Wtf is "White fragility"?

Fuck niggers to hell

no because I don't live in a shithole

No. In Georgia Allstate puts up a dozen billboards in every small town that say "Round here it's Y'all State" This is not a problem. Come home white man.

A buzzword for any pushback on BLM related shenanigans.

I live in LA.
Amazingly enough, I haven't seen any billboards like this. Most of the stuff I've seen is about the homelessness crisis and STD awareness.

Where in OR? Portland: traffic, A LOT of homeless, strip clubs/bars, bearded hipsters, women with no or weird makeup, everyone has bad tattoo. Eugene: About the same but less city like, a lot more hippies. Eastern Oregon and Bend are alright, mostly money and farmers. Conservative over there.

But obviously stay 200 miles from Atlanta. US Nigger Mecca but doesn't matter at all now that the Braves moved their stadium away from Niggaville to Cobb County. Feels good.

you people have diversity shit painted on the sides of buildings
you're used to living in multicultural hell, so you don't notice it

>muh self diagnosed

Attached: download.jpg (287x175, 8K)

All cops are bastards and this is usually something you find common in the UK (ACAB is more common as Americans call them pigs)

All Coppers Are Bastards. Their badges were copper.

P ersons
I n
G overnment
..who intend to break their oath of office
is what PIG stands for

>paid for by Portland Equity In Action
find out who they are, who pays them, and where their office is. you know the rest. If they're going to pollute the public space with their propaganda don't let them do it behind a cloak.

I don't even get it. If white people are fragile, then what are these people that have been enslaved and taken advantage of them at every turn.

Nupol does not work.

its the jews its always the jews even when you think its not you run into a berg,itz, stein, bum, etc there just saved you a ton off effort and time op

Thank God no. But it'll probably start showing up sooner or later.

Thanks, Jews!

Well, The US didn't have Antifa until Soros started it up right before the 2016 elections. It was never in the news, it just showed up out of no where. So this makes sense.

So pretty much "haha we're flooding your cities with niggers and spics and trying to destroy you at every turn, you mad bro XD"

ramzpaul talked about antifa
ramzpaul leads mgtow
MGTOW are faggots
s o y boys are banned on this board
the video abou tit makes it a fact
s o y boys are faggots and explains mgtow

Needs infowars. Mon to be edgy

Tfw when ye mon.pic

that sign is very Antisemitic

niggers have to be the most paper think skinned ugly pieces of shit ever born.
The fact they project all their problems onto whites means they should not be part of white society.

Nope.

Attached: interracial couple temple (1).jpg (402x604, 49K)

>Well, The US didn't have Antifa until Soros started it up right before the 2016 elections
I don't believe that as Antifa is in line with the modern KKK. There is not just one Antifa but many claiming the name but it did increase in popularity in 2016 which actually is correct.

Billboards. You know some of them charge 4k a month to host an ad?
That's a racket I could get behind.

Attached: 1522823431242.jpg (600x442, 62K)

where in LA?

No my city is vast majority White with poos taking up the next percentage I think.

I seen that billboard around 3rd & Crescent Heights, lots more other places I'm sure.

Portland is 10000% Communist. Of course we don't see this in our city.