Anybody else watch the westworld season 2 premiere tonight and catch delores talking about “(((the creatures who look...

anybody else watch the westworld season 2 premiere tonight and catch delores talking about “(((the creatures who look and talk like us but aren’t us)))”? is delores redpilled on the JQ?

Attached: BF21DE9D-AE91-4D63-B2D3-B29C68753945.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviez.ru/movie/westworld-season-2-24605.html
murraymile.com/cgi-bin/wa/mega1.py?searchbox=westworld
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys kike

>finding meaning in entertainment
stop

Westworld is shit

Reminder to stop paying jews for media.
If you don't pirate media like this, you are literally supporting your enemy.

>norway

Too much nigger semen in your blood.

lol the show had its moment but then went dark for too long. i give no fucks, the entire concept is mediocre but shittily enough the soi fueled portion of america with throw shekels at the retard shit

Attached: almost_unpleasant.png (384x390, 175K)

more like, is Dolores going to be BLACKED before or after season 2

Anyone else watch westworld season 1 and remember the black dick on-screen? Fuck off OP

sage

>Show where they had a nigger walking around with a half-chub to perpetuate the big nigger dick myth
>"Urrrr is dis show da redpilled???"
Fuck off faggot. Stop supporting the kike show industry.

It's a fucking HBO production, if you dig a little you will probably find it's made by Jews.

Delores needs to get smacked around every episode, really have the shit knocked out of her.

Just to prove my point, all three names highlighted are Jews.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-23 07-28-10.png (216x98, 7K)

the show is fine. the problem is there is nowhere really for it to go but full on war with humans in which they would be expected to loose because of the difference in numbers if it was a normal war

unless they just start killing people and replacing them in the theme park and then going out and killing more people out in normal cities as rich influential people by doing things like piping poo to peoples faucets or decriminalizing child prostitution + intentionally giving some one aids being just a misdemeanor well i dont see the bots winning

where can I stream current popular episodes online without torrenting

"IS 'x' REDPILLED??"
kys fagget

Torrents are the way to go, if you can't avoid DMCAs you're retarded.
solarmoviez.ru/movie/westworld-season-2-24605.html
also
murraymile.com/cgi-bin/wa/mega1.py?searchbox=westworld

Genuinely grew bored of it before season 1 even ended. The shattering mysteries shit never really happened, I don't fucking care who's a robot, who's dead. Season 2 apparently doesn't care either, it's becoming a Rise of the Machines rehash fast. It had potential but I see it tanking.

2bh I remember the two numales who upgraded the old black woman brain. It was only a little short time after the ">tfw to intelligent too" big brain wojak memes started.
It will be a good time shitposting on /tv/ but I dont expect much.

fuck off /tv/

The Strain went hard on it, especially season 4

Attached: 341343.gif (500x279, 1.8M)