How to legalize weed

Chuck Schumer introduced such a bill in the Senate on 4/20. It depends on normies writing emails to their own Senators and Representative, especially in the red states, saying, "Dear My Congressperson: if you want to keep your job in the next election, then I kindly suggest you vote Yes to legalize marijuana. Thank you." That's all we need. I suggest you use the boring word "marijuana" and not a fun euphemism just so it gets properly indexed. There doesn't seem to be a proper category of this issue in the drop down menu for contacting Senators, so I chose "Agriculture." For my Representative, "Civil liberties" was an option, so I chose that.

senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Attached: weed.jpg (2400x1800, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r7Rwb
naturalnews.com/036526_cannabinoids_breast_milk_THC.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked
show people that cannabis and human breast milk have the same chemicals in it (cannabinoids):
>Cannabinoids, like those found in marijuana, occur naturally in human breast milk
archive.is/r7Rwb
naturalnews.com/036526_cannabinoids_breast_milk_THC.html

This is such a minor issue that it's not worth spending time and energy working on it right now. We don't need another legal intoxicant. I've seen weed users, and 90% of them are more than completely worthless.

Instead, put your efforts towards reducing immigration, jobs for Americans, and education financing reform.

How to make it legal?
You can only smoke the weed you grow.
And you can't grow more than 5 plants per season.
Seems reasonable to grow it yourself,like food

i like this idea, very sensible and self-reliant

>This is such a minor issue that it's not worth spending time and energy working on it right now. We don't need another legal intoxicant. I've seen weed users, and 90% of them are more than completely worthless.

Productive people are less likely to do illegal shit, so the correlation would follow from the existence of the law. The same would follow for criminalizing absolutely anything that doesn't need to be criminalized. It is a big waste of taxpayer money at the expense of civil liberties.

And I'll guarantee that almost 100% of the people who are "fighting for weed legalization" will not pursue any other political goals in their lives. They'll start toking legally and that'll be that.

>show people that cannabis and human breast milk have the same chemicals in it (cannabinoids)
I certainly would not encourage the belief that cannabis is safe to smoke while pregnant. NaturalNews is bullshit, don't trust it.

>And I'll guarantee that almost 100% of the people who are "fighting for weed legalization" will not pursue any other political goals in their lives. They'll start toking legally and that'll be that.
Do you mean just 100%, or 100.0000000000%? I would like to know how many people it would take to disprove that claim. It could be just one.

Now you're being stupid. Go back to your joint.

Chuck Schumer is going to hang for treason.

Trump is going to legalize weed and win a supermajority.

Attached: 1521444610970.png (847x1117, 422K)

Attached: 1517726000278.png (600x1052, 487K)

Awesome.

Keep weed illegal man. I'm good on smoking some mass produced fucking monsanto gmo strains. Fuck chuck jewmer.

If there is Monsanto GMO weed, then maybe all the memes about weed curing absolutely everything will become true.

This bill only helps states that have already legalized it. So don't get your hopes up. The only real change it makes is that I assume those states will finally be able to use banks. Right now it's supposed to be a cash only business. Otherwise it would just make Sessions recent threats meaningless.

In case you weren't aware, Kansas did nott let restaurants serve a glass of wine until 1987. They were also full 100.000% prohibition for an extra 5 years after it was federally legalized. Tldr states still have the authority to do what they want regarding recreational drugs.

Ignore chuck schumers bill. He's trying to get ahead of Trump by doing this but he's gonna get BTFO anyways because he's going to get sent to GITMO for treason and then die there.

>This bill only helps states that have already legalized it. So don't get your hopes up. The only real change it makes is that I assume those states will finally be able to use banks. Right now it's supposed to be a cash only business. Otherwise it would just make Sessions recent threats meaningless.
>In case you weren't aware, Kansas did nott let restaurants serve a glass of wine until 1987. They were also full 100.000% prohibition for an extra 5 years after it was federally legalized. Tldr states still have the authority to do what they want regarding recreational drugs.
I mostly agree, but legalization on the federal level, especially with a Republican majority and a Republican president, would be like a grand slam toward legalizing it in every state. It is something to get hopes up about.

Again, it is not up to the federal government. States have 100% full authority to keep any and all recreational drugs criminalized. Even if the states agree to legalize it then it is still up to every single county who have full authority to maintain criminalization of distribution etc. Hundreds if not thousands of counties to this day do not allow the sale of alcohol.

checked
>I certainly would not encourage the belief that cannabis is safe to smoke while pregnant.
hello FBI counter-intelligence, this reply isn't for you it's for anyone else curious why i replied.
No where did the article state anything about the mother smoking, nor that they promote a mother smoking, but rather that cannabinoids are found naturally in breast milk because our brains also have cannabinoid receptors.
I know you won't answer properly but I couldn't miss the opportunity to teach someone who didn't know.

>Again, it is not up to the federal government. States have 100% full authority to keep any and all recreational drugs criminalized. Even if the states agree to legalize it then it is still up to every single county who have full authority to maintain criminalization of distribution etc. Hundreds if not thousands of counties to this day do not allow the sale of alcohol.
I have been to many counties, and none of them disallowed the sale of alcohol. It is even legal in Salt Lake City, though constrained. I heard about such a thing in Alaska, where Alaskan natives have a genetic predisposition to becoming fucked up alcoholics. Legalization on the federal level would NOT make it legal in all jurisdictions, but it would most certainly be a political accelerant.

>No where did the article state anything about the mother smoking, nor that they promote a mother smoking, but rather that cannabinoids are found naturally in breast milk because our brains also have cannabinoid receptors.
>I know you won't answer properly but I couldn't miss the opportunity to teach someone who didn't know.
OK, sorry I got the wrong idea. I don't go to NaturalNews unless someone is holding a gun to my head.

Well right next to Utah in Nevada is Panaca county which is about 20% the size of Utah and it is completely dry. The sale of alcohol is 100% illegal.

So again I have to regretfully insist that legally no, any and all federal laws about marijuana are not accelerants to states that have not legalized it. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope it does become legal because this is bullshit but I'm gonna grow fire regardless...

Fuck these lies about weed.

its not marijuana
thats what the mexcrements called it
its called Cannabis
call it fucking cannabis
not some nigger word

>demanding a senator allow you to conduct marajuana agriculture
son, this is how you get an off the record police investigation of your properties and activities.
When they find the evidence, thats when they'll do a proper investigation because they know where to look.

>reducing immigration
less brick weed hopping the fence if primo bud is available at your friendly neighborhood weed store
>jobs for Americans
the product goes through countless hands from seed to sale
>education financing reform
implement a tax on the product that goes directly into education funding

stfu tobacco taxing cigarette faggot
learning is not a right and not my usiness