AUS/POL QANDA NIGHT EDITION

G`day cunts.

>>Father-of-three tragically dies after explosive welding accident in his backyard - with neighbours hearing the blast six kilometres away
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5643159/Brisbane-man-dead-backyard-freak-explosion-heard-suburbs-away.html

>>Melbourne population to soar past Sydney within decade
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/melbourne-population-to-soar-past-sydney-within-decade/news-story/e88a537f61de7b74c2897d102a40cc10

>>What does Anzac Day mean to Australia's ex-military MPs?
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/what-does-anzac-day-mean-to-australia-s-ex-military-mps

>>Government hires 1000 call centre staff to slash Centrelink waiting times
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/government-hires-1000-call-centre-staff-to-slash-centrelink-waiting-times

>>ACCC boss backs massive fines for banks
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/accc-boss-backs-massive-fines-for-banks

>>'Quite modest': Millions in spending for Peter Dutton's new Home Affairs department revealed
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-04-19/home-affairs-executive-hq-to-cost-$1.8-million/9674920?section=politics

>>Ron Medich found guilty of Sydney businessman Michael McGurk's murder
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-04-23/ron-medich-found-guilty-of-michael-mcgurk-murder/9641270

>>Shipbuilder ASC to shed 223 jobs in SA
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/shipbuilder-asc-to-shed-223-jobs-in-sa

Attached: 1493945691576.jpg (674x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/23/new-zealand-hot-summer-leads-to-a-ten-fold-explosion-in-rat-population
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170627-gwz3ow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-GaGMj7y9po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Expose the Virus

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Fuck this country is full of garbage fly-ins

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (620x349, 26K)

What's for dinner lads?

Is March a good time to visit Australia?

giant bird for the 6th night in a row.

Attached: b661f526df242a7215bfd445d4ffb1ca.jpg (378x661, 97K)

Pumpkin soup.

thanks for bumping my thread earlier.

I dont believe you, Australia has shit tier manure for pumpkin growing.

Hello poofs

Attached: shitposter poof.png (961x1456, 305K)

Attached: 675756.png (1000x847, 207K)

I grew a 24kg pumpkin last year.

Hey cunts.

Attached: 1520763382722.png (1024x512, 260K)

It’s Civic Nationalist soup. If you read the label, it’s sweet potato.

Maybe you should drop it on your head?

That's pretty mean.

>NZ being allowed to grow own food

I thought you had a commie government that banned gardens? because like, that food isn't safety-inspected before you eat it.

Cunt's fucked.

Dont listen to him, for best result tie it to your noose and hurl it off a railway bridge

Nice try ASIO, but I never said anything about home gardening.

Evening Aus/pol/

Attached: 002_anime girl.png (1866x994, 1.57M)

for you it is timezonelet

Calm down before we force you to become our state.

Attached: 1524119976826.jpg (345x458, 38K)

I have a genuin question for AUS/POL do you rely hate chinks and if yes why?

lads, I think my local hydroponic store is run by undercover cops

I dislike chinks in general but like cute asian grills.

Yes, they are soulless insects. Spend enough time around them and you learn their true nature

So what did you buy the fertiliser for

I don't hate chinks, I just hate that we are literally being invaded. Pic related was taken by our Prime Minister at a "Sydney" girls school on international womens day. You will struggle to find white people in Sydney or Melbourne (I was looking at jobs on the east coast, and many have Mandarin as a mandatory requirement)

Attached: 28660345_10156326080171579_515191493443869979_n.jpg (960x720, 99K)

They're fucking everywhere

I dont make ANFO stop asking already.

>New Zealand: hot summer leads to a tenfold explosion in rat population
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/23/new-zealand-hot-summer-leads-to-a-ten-fold-explosion-in-rat-population

Are you stoked to have something other than sheep to fuck?

Nothing wrong with chinks, provided they stay in their own country.

Attached: R-910248-1351874534-5132.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 155K)

So your concerns are about that you are being replaced

I enjoy asian women.

Nah thats just talking about chinks.

Attached: Master_splinter_by_spiedyfan.png (912x1284, 73K)

OC, i could make a different 1 later and give him the green sleeveless jacket and shorts i cant be bothered right now though.

Attached: 2.jpg (1304x1056, 159K)

Attached: 1.jpg (3000x2000, 1.6M)

Do you prefer hapas

This. I like Chinese people, but I don't like having to see that I am going to have to learn a new language to get a job in my own country.
Its not our concern, its literally happening. Sydney is more Chinese than it is European now. Article isn't quite the right one, its paywalled so I can't access it but its still similar.

>Census 2016: Milestone passed as Australia becomes more Asian, less European
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170627-gwz3ow.html

More like being bought without getting a say in the matter.

>Government hires 1000 call centre staff to slash Centrelink waiting times

Bet they're 1000 pajeets.

Just to highlight how bad the situation is

>China, India, the Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia now account for more foreign-born residents than England, New Zealand and mainland Europe.
>Asian immigrants are typically much younger than European immigrants, meaning that the switch to Asian immigrants is helping slow down the ageing of the population.
>Only 23.5 per cent of residents identified their ancestry as Australian, down from 29 per cent in 2006. A quarter of us, 25 per cent, described themselves as English.
>While English remains Australia's most used language, it is becoming less common, with 72.7 per cent of residents reporting they spoke only English at home, down from 76.8 per cent in 2011.

>greens trying to get people able to vote at 16
Doesn't anybody see how obvious it is they want people able to vote while they are still in (((educational))) brainwashing chamber.
Plus the young chinks, poos and nigs who outnumber whites in many areas who all vote for gibs and immigration.

Attached: 1512450344281.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Ok thanks for answering my qustion bye

>Bet they're 1000 pajeets.

>Private sector.
You bet.

Jesus 72% English only speakers. Just be grateful there's nothing of value in your rural areas.

had two tests today lads
I bombed a physics test and I did okayish on an english test. Had to do an analysis of 2 articles and a comic about the metoo movement.
I'm nearly back to where I weighed in 2016 so my goal in weight loss continues.
My ability to comprehend audible Italian increases as well, especially when a person is speaking quickly.
Todays been shit but it's been good also.

fuck off

Good job keep it up

Thats across all of Australia too. I bet if we narrowed it down to just NSW it'd probably go to something like 50/50 if not less.

>Anzac Day: 'A day for all'

>All of the ex-military MPs SBS News spoke to agreed Anzac Day was a day for all Australians.

>“Anzac Day is our history, it’s Australian history and we invite every new migrant to come in and embrace it,” Senator Molan said.

>RELATED NEWS

>Mike Kelly pointed out the diversity of the allies who fought alongside the Anzacs.

>“The Greeks fought in a campaign with us in the Second World War, the Timorese communities here or Vietnamese communities,” he said.

>“It’s a great opportunity to celebrate that diversity as well and the commitment to those Australian values.”

>Andrew Hastie said all Australians, including new migrants, are welcome to join the commemorations, this year and every year.

>“I don’t think there’s a burden to inherit Anzac Day,” he said. “I think there’s a great tradition they can invest themselves in.”

our fathers died for this

>I have a genuin question for AUS/POL do you rely hate chinks and if yes why?

I never used to until I had to to business with them.
They literally cannot create. The 'Soulless' bug people is not just a meme. Every business they run is just an imitation or scam. Most of the small ones are cash only so they can avoid paying tax.
Not to mention their huge tribalism, they will go out of their way to only do business with fellow chinks over anything, even if its costly to their business.

Attached: 14575988932960.jpg (2344x3000, 984K)

Did I just witness an ASIO questionare? Am I on another bloody list.

>first day at work tomorrow after having a few days off

cant wait

Attached: 1461576548810.png (392x324, 163K)

pepe no

g'day lad

THOSE POOR LADS ARE TURNING IN THEIR GRAVES WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

no, december to janurary if you want the aussie experience

>>>Father-of-three tragically dies after explosive welding accident in his backyard - with neighbours hearing the blast six kilometres away
sounds like something i'd do Tbqh, like when i was welding bits of steel together on a glass table

Attached: 1523823520881.jpg (800x800, 54K)

yes.

because I spent 7 years studying mandarin only to be able to read about how much they want to fuck us over

words can't describe my absolute abhorrence towards them

why though

Bomb in Parliment house, c4, project avalon, majestic 12, documents, briefcase, ufo, glass camera, golf rumors, moon base, aliens, pilliga, canberra pedophilia, turnbull schedule.

Am I on a list yet?

Yes. The chinks are a dishonest and dishonourable race. The only difference between them and the kaffa is that the kaffa commit violent offences while the ching-chongs run scams.

Also, that "hot asian waifu" thing is a meme. The average chink woman is ugly as fuck unless she has had major cosmetic surgery.

Noice

I wouldnt say that while ASIOs watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=-GaGMj7y9po

The SBS is far worse than the ABC. I don't understand how people don't see this.
Evening.

>our fathers died for this

My father shot as many gooks as he could find in Vietnam, and would be disgusted by this disrespectful using of his fellow vets for muh diversity

Attached: 6703172-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 102K)

*Up late and pokes his head into /auspol/

Sup FAGS??

How are you faggots infested with this shit? Do you even have any Jews?

Attached: 3by0qk31imix.jpg (2100x1500, 334K)

>Sup FAGS??

Fuck off we're full

I never said that I hate them on a racial basis
My basis is that of what a lot of chinese do via their actions in Australia

You are so right about chink women, most of them are repulsive and half of the remainder without makeup look like someone smashed a yellow wombat's head in with a brick

funny how the law works, still have freedom of speech but with the bonus consequence of them being able to fuck with your gun license and qualifications because you're not deemed fit. Its like the cops version of rape accusation.

All our culture has been downstream from the US since 1985 thanks to your Globogayjewish media.
We have

What's up with all the xenophobia in this thread? For those who've come across the seas we've boundless plains to share. There's a reason they call it the lucky country and we should welcome all new Australians to take part.

>My basis is that of what a lot of chinese do via their actions in Australia

They aren't Australians. The chinks are moving as much of their money out of China for one reason - they know that their communists overloads will steal it off them at the first sign of financial difficulty (like the EU Cyprus bank snatch).

The chinks will better deal us the first chance they get

Attached: 1518320042359.jpg (320x287, 51K)

We have like 100,000 jews, most of them in Melbourne lmao. You pozzed us, it was you stupid jewish fucks and your degenerate culture. Melbournites are just Americans with a funny accent or chinks

Our masters are agents of Jews, Chinese, Americans, anyone who will pay. We have grown soft and docile and so we protest only in voice even if we disagree vehemently.

>standing up
>during the battle of long tan
who painted this shit

This is obvious

>t.

Attached: 130317SPLSHU1-postimg-539v.jpg (600x772, 48K)

I don't hate because they're different, I hate them because they're chinks

Attached: good night bruce.jpg (480x469, 136K)

>>standing up
>>during the battle of long tan
>who painted this shit

It's factually accurate. Can't remember the guys name but one guy did it to draw fire

>boundless plains to share
more like we have boundless plains for the Chinese

Australia has Chinks, we have Beaners. We're both FUCKED

>What's up with all the xenophobia in this thread? For those who've come across the seas we've boundless plains to share. There's a reason they call it the lucky country and we should welcome all new Australians to take part.

Then fuck off to 400 kilometres south south-east of Broome and try to get an internet connection to post this drivel cunt

Attached: 1510445153468s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

I'd take a beaner any day of the week. Chinks dont actually work proper job, and their money sure as fuck doesnt stay in the country.

should refrase that, their money sure as fuck doesnt GO BACK INTO the country.

No no no. Don't say that. You have no clue user.

I constantly try and encourage aus/pol/acks to get into politics, that way they can actually make some policy changes for the better. But I don't think anyone listens.

Fuck, even joining things like the Young Libs is a heaps good idea as some of those people might make it to future state MP's and you might be able to convince them that less immigration is a good thing.

Attached: 1522912461141.jpg (1470x1784, 1.25M)

If you're not White then Fuck Off. My family came here in the 1820s. I'm an Australian. You're just a wannabe piece of shit.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt want either. But trust me when I say chinks are more destructive even if you cant see it. Youll find out soon enough anyways.

Mine didn't. I had a great uncle that died.

But my immediately family could see what a bunch of stupid poofs Aussies were and didn't exactly go running for front line combat, and instead did support roles.

Should foreign foe e'er sight our coast,
Or dare a foot to land,
We'll rouse to arms like sires of yore,
To guard our native strand
Fuck off, chink

But I live around both. They're both fucked up. But trust me, Hispanics bring a lot more shithole culture than Chinks

And the meek shall inherit the earth

Many are too old, lack interest / charisma or don't give enough fucks

I have joined similar conservative youth organizations.
Problem being - they are always going to need to appease a democratic system. Civic nationalism is so far ingrained the idea of slowing immigration from non-culturally similar countries is instantly seen as racism and you cannot voice that opinion and progress.
It looks pretty bleak for our future right now. There are no real leaders or groups that advocate for Antipodeans.

I reckon it would be the perfect time to visit if you aren't into crowds.

Weather is still basically summer, but everyone is back at work or at school.