The Bitcoin cat bounces again

Is the crypto thing back en vogue again or will it crash down to 3k next?

Attached: BFA9922A-77C8-4EA0-86BD-6389A5A5942C.jpg (1261x1261, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nimiq.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off back to your containment board.

Everyone should invest in Gold, Silver, Platinum or Bitcoin.

New currency will be backed by all of them

Y-yeah I'm definitely enjoying these gains... I t-totally didn't buy in January a week before the crash...

I've told myself I'm waiting for ~2400 to get in. Someone will crash this shit for a couple weeks and then I'm in the money.

Attached: 1523486128386.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Don’t get me wrong; I do feel bad that when I saw at 1$, 5$, and 50$, I simply said “that is retarded; this is an example of how retarded people are. I wish I had been unreturned enough to be on other people’s retardation. Bitcoin is literally the thing that convinced me I am intelligent while simultaneously reinforcing my belief that my intelligence is useless.

I really do wish I was st Houdini enough to have bought butco8n when I heard of them. If on could actually cash out, I would be set for life.

I console myself by saying that regardless of what price it attIns, it is over valued.

>tfw autocorrect still can’t understand English but communists are sure we need UBI

HEY HEY HEY...

who cares. only retards that didnt sell at the high want it to climb. every one else knows its not worth their time

WASSA WASSA WASSA

Attached: 1517863546840.jpg (500x282, 112K)

It needs publicity to keep the ponzi going now that Soros and jews are buying in low. I expect all kinds of good articles now that it has been media bashed for the last few months.

it's going to crash to the ground because YOU LITERALLY CANT CASH OUT AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1518325562541.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

fuck off already
the only reason why i wont ever get into this crypto horse shit is because coiners have been spamming this to much. i dont fucking care about the pros and cons anymore, fuck off i will rather take my gold.
also it is STILL to hard for normies to get into this and i dont understand why this is still a problem if coinz are so great
also pay reparations faggot

Look at the volume, it's artificially pumping without real injection.
We are correcting back to 5000, it's the last bounce to shake off normies then we will go back in uptrend this summer.

>also it is STILL to hard for normies to get into this and i dont understand why this is still a problem if coinz are so great
nimiq.com/

so are they viable tools for poo in loos/chinks etc to bypass foreign exchange restrictions? if yes then bitcoins now have some intrinsic value and not entirely a meme

>it's the last bounce to shake off normies
lmao they dumped it the first 3% down day

Attached: jc8cu3btq7r01.png (479x155, 49K)

just invested into it. feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: 1524472280349.png (768x768, 651K)

when was this news from?
remember btc was 17K in december?
it still hasnt recovered
which i like, as i plan to buy €20K worth of it very soon

Attached: guinness 1375780468228.gif (400x240, 1.23M)

cool
i'm in
ima also get mining farms
start slow with one gpu, learn thu ropes, expand
planning to put around 20K into that as well

Attached: grande plantueuse Véo-02 (19).jpg (248x599, 83K)

BTC will go up to 12k and they will dump it to 5500 again

he sounds liek such a great goy
i'm in love

Attached: hiroyuki the jewjap thread 1524388278948.jpg (1432x3500, 828K)

A lot of worlds to justify your retardation, also value is what someone is willing to pay, nothing more, nothing less

>pump form 6k when normies reach despair and begin to short the floor
>damp it when normies think we are going back in uptrend

The whole thing is Wall Street bitch now, when you see positive sentiments in MSM it's when you should prepare your sell orders.

Attached: NotDone.png (591x506, 324K)

lol love my random pic
i'll drink beer once i'm rich huihuhu
known amateur whore who wrote a hot blog tenish years ago
more like when it starts climbing steadily up again it will pierce new heights, the sky is the limit
btc is the best money

Attached: bitcoin key properties 1514264415778.png (858x775, 68K)

>Bitcoin goes 18k dollaroos
>OH MY GOD WHY DIDNT I BUY

>Falls to 5000 bucks
>HAHA THANK GOD I DIDNT BUY IT

>Is back up again at 9k
>OH MY GOD WHY DIDNT I BUY

Always REPEAT

IKTF tho
back then around 2010 i had a clear intuition to buy btc
to the point that i turned it around:
>i wont do it because i CBA but if it pans out the intuition was right i'll use this as a sure lesson that those intuitions are true

Attached: 1503395638756.png (327x384, 65K)

Still a longterm downtrend. No new money, all the potential normie speculators heard of Bitcoin last year.

Own your own age -20 or -10 in risk off assets and the rest in stocks. Rebalance once a year and ignore the emotions of other people.

>6 months from now, BTC at 50K
>OMG OMG OMG IM SUCH A RETARD I KNEW IT

Attached: eve adam art apple 1423451906111.jpg (900x796, 131K)

(OC)
BEEEEEEEEEEEECCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

Attached: AA65DC90-D48A-413D-B3A2-82374D7B2CC8.jpg (994x688, 240K)

It's probably a bear trap. Morons are trying to recoup their money not knowing the game is over with cryptos.

Bought 100$ at 27 cents because it seemed like a neat concept, sold at 950$ because I thought 1000$ was when it'd collapse. I'm fine. Just wish it hadn't been so difficult to turn that virtual money into actual money.

>No new money
bitcoin is a currency, not a stock despite it being also used as one

I've seen enough boom and bust Cycles already to just stick with the sure thing: my hourly wages

Attached: 15244743561971832725817.jpg (3264x1836, 1.21M)

Mining is a fucking meme and isn't good business since at least 2015, I don't get why so many newbies are attracted to mining, it's the single worst investment you can make outside of buying pajeet coins.

Stay poor nocoiner. Im up 100k from my 900€ investment in march 2017

so you once had 400 btc
that's close to $6.8M at last december's peak

How many times can the elites pump and dump the chumps before the chumps get sick of losing all their money with Bitcoin?

it werks
things change you know?
last year it was ETH, this year something else will make homemining worth it

Bitcoin is a speculative asset.

It needs fresh bidders to drive the price up, otherwise it inexorably drifts back to the $1k-$2k range.

Bitcoin enthusiasts trading with each other is a circlejerk, they need “greater fools” to buy to breach the old high of $20k.

Except you can buy everything with it nowadays retard. Even real estate. But yeah bitcoin is a "circle jerk".

>Bitcoin is a speculative asset.
it is also a currency
it happens to be the hardest one at that, too
hence its ongoing success, not just speculation
its design makes it the most uncontrollable and incorruptible of all cryptos and of all currencies in general

Attached: bush_checklist.jpg (500x365, 51K)

You can't buy anything with it retard. Steam stopped accepting it because of high fees and slow transaction times. Nobody takes bitcoin anymore because it's just losing value and transactions are far too slow and the fees are enormous. It's not a real currency if no one accepts it.

Things are changing but not how you hope they will.
PoW is more and more looked down criticized, all upcoming major projects are using/planning to move to various PoS, Ethereum being the most famous example.

retarded af you are ashill

>start slowith on gpu
You literally cant mine with one gpu anymore. You will never beat the chinese mega farms when it comes to solving hashes, and thus, will never earn a single bitcoin on one gpu. You would actually likely have a better chance at winning the lottery.

You are right, I failed to recognize how retarded other people are and it cost me an early retirement.

No regrets. I made the right choice despite the wrong choice being more lucrative.
R

What % of Bitcoin transactions are for money, vs real world goods & services?

99.9% of Bitcoin usage is trading in and out of the asset as speculation. No one is using Bitcoin to buy Nikes or pay a barber for a haircut.

>Jow Forums didn't buy BTC in 2016
It's like you hate money

>hence its ongoing success,

Bitcoin is the worst performing asset class of 2018 - by a huge margin

Have fun with e money while I sit on my gold and silver when shit hits the fan

1000$ EOY

Attached: 1506423594147.jpg (720x707, 66K)

You should have bought the bottom over the last three months... It's going to slowly climb for the rest of the year.

We are blessed by Sminem

It’s back

>domb eet
>not so fast bogdanoff

It's the easiest way to make money as a trader, but enjoy your 40 years of wage slavery

comf

Attached: FC2A6E98-D230-46AE-A218-9BA8E95C7A27.png (593x574, 73K)

I was in the same boat. I was at the OG bitcoin message boards where a bitcoin was like a penny and I thought it was stupid. At least I can say I am older and wiser. I now understand if something potentially has monetary value and most importantly is unregulated you want to get in hard.

>steady gains

After losing over $10000 in value just a few months ago, lmao.

>Someone will crash this shit for a couple weeks
You already missed current bottom, which was 3-4 weeks ago. Unless some happening happen or governments won't change rules again, it won't go down that much any time soon. At least not that much. I guess the bottom for the bitcoin would be somewhere around 3-4K if it started crashing right now. And if it don't, then it will hit 20K again somewhere at the end of summer, after which it will crash to ~12-13K and then rise again but above 20K.

Also, if you're not a complete retard, you're not just buy some hyped crypto and sit on your ass wishing for it to rise tenfold, but you trade. That way unless you extremely unlucky (and probably very dumb) you will always keep your money and gain some more. Then it won't matter what price of what will be, you will always be in green.

staring at graphs was getting boring af. i just let it sit for a year or two or twenty

Oh you mean like gold which is 7% industrial use and 93% speculation? Oh ummm no its not like gold because you cant buy anything with gold.