Hate John Oliver all you like, he is rioht that pulling out of the Iran deal is to no one benefits...

Hate John Oliver all you like, he is rioht that pulling out of the Iran deal is to no one benefits. Unless you want to argue that US should send troops more to the Middle East and lose our credibility of keeping our promises?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 26K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
OBAMA GAVE THE IRANIANS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I think John Oliver is a kike puppet and that it is laughable to defend giving Iran billions of dollars and nuclear capabilities.

Why does Iran need nuclear power again?

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

John Oliver creates a podcast >.

Obama did not gave them shit. He only unfroze the money which was theirs to begin with on their bank accounts.

>greater likelihood of Iran and Israel nuking each other into oblivion
>no one benefits

Attached: 1416262471308.jpg (498x498, 34K)

John Oliver shows his true colours.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>le current year man

Oh hey, I remember that fag. They haven't canceled his irrelevant ass yet?

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

if king nigger shit on john olivers desk, he would put his hands behind his back and chow down like he was at the state fair's pie eating contest.

he's a teleprompter reader, his staff of jewish writers control the narrative, and he waddles in with his butterteeth and just jaws out whatever talmudic satanism they vomit on his screen.

He's anti-German and sickening. Worthy of note because he managed to racistly insult the sitting President of the USA and by some miracle still has a career, no doubt purely because people still talk about him. He's a loser. The people who watch him are losers. The people who fund him are losers. Trump is a winner.

To nuke Israel.

>get home from work one time
>see sister watching john oliver on youtube, for like 10th time already, some ultra-liberal bullshit about racism and shit.
>say: haha o kurwa, you're watching the "current year" faggot?
>the what?
>the current year faggot. he's finishing every sentence with the current year.
>**sister in deep thought for 15 seconds** ii.... well..... shit.....

i never saw her watching this shit again.

We can allow the Iranians to develop atomic warheads and ICBMs, then they can promise to end test launches and firings of them, and declare the whole development a massive political victory for Donald Trump!

Attached: H.png (640x462, 307K)

And who else?

The Iran deal is stupid and only a retard in chief would create a deal like that. However, at this point I hope trump keeps it. It does nothing positive other than give him political cover for not invading Iran, but that's still something.

To have a self-defense against psychotic rogue state of Israel and their feral braindead slaves known as United States of America.

Sister sounds hot

I support pulling out of the Iran deal specifically because I want Iran to get nukes

>Last week Tonight: Britbong trying to tell Americans how to think and what to do
>Daily Show: South African Nigger trying to tell Americans how to think and what to do
>Full Frontal: Canacuck bitch trying to tell Americans how to think and what to do
These hosts should fuck off. I'll be fucking pissed if someone mainland chinaman or Philipino fuckface tells me how I should live my life in Singapore.
Bonus triva: All 3 hosts used to work for (((Jon Stewart)))

>>Full Frontal: Canacuck bitch trying to tell Americans how to think and what to do

Who?

How much does she charge for half and half?

It benefits no one because that's how inept obama is at deals.

And what benefits are there for us to pull out exactly?

John oliver should kill himself

If late night TV says something do the opposite.

>unfroze their bank accounts
>sent them pallets of cash in all nations currency

>their feral braindead slaves known as United States of America
Hihihihihihihi!

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

yes yes yes it would be a bad idea...BUT we were all against it and we can't allow THEM to be right

Jow Forums is a neo-con board, they want war with Iran, that is literally the only reason people are against the Iran deal.

kill yourself shill rat

We only want Israel nuked

Attached: 1523996116592.png (412x350, 41K)

I'm tired of listening to the little sandniggers threatening everyone
Let's see the pussies do something

How can anyone reasonably shill for the Iran deal? Even if you're pro-Iran, don't you want them to build nuclear weapons in order to strike Israel? The deal stipulates that they won't do it if they get paid money. Literally the only way you can be for this deal is if you are a cuck to paying Muslims money so they don't chimp out. That's the basic premise of it. You're paying them to not build nukes. How fucking retarded is that?

What ever threatens Israel and is pushing out America out of the region is a good thing.

>oliver is a kike puppet
>he is against bullying Iran into submission and possibly attacking them
Choose one

Listen faggot
Iran wants to build a pipeline to Europe and requires Assad and a stable country to do so. Iran would sell this gas for fucking euro's so this is all heresy to the US.
Trump wants to MAGA? Petrodollar is required
I don't know if you noticed but the dollar is down 15% ytd and all your stock gains are fucking fake
>Don't give a fuck, sponsor all terrorists in Syria

Attached: iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg (900x500, 149K)

10 is more than 0