Fact time

Hello godtards. Consider your attitude to your non-preferred gods. They seem quaint, backward, improbable, well, let's speak bluntly, they seem fake, don't they. Fact is, were you not indoctrinated before you could reason, YOUR current favourite god would seem just as ridiculous as the thousands of gods that you know are fake.
tldr: your god's fake, and you are an idiot.

Attached: ricky.jpg (530x530, 34K)

This post is so retarded I can only assume a Christian made it to mock atheist homosexuals, not that I find anything wrong with that

>got absolutely nothing
Colour me surprised.

No, atheists are children and manchildren. This is all you can expect from them

Attached: 1521359655515.jpg (960x541, 143K)

>mfw I worship the one true god and everyone else is getting trolled

Attached: 220px-Eddie_Izzard_2013_(cropped).jpg (220x303, 18K)

A northern European godtard. A truly sad sight. The most advanced, progressive, civilised region on the entire planet, and yet here you are with your little imaginary friend, like a soiled wad of toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

the universe exists because it created itself.
now take a knee, kid.

It is not about the existence of God it is about the necessity of religion

I doubt you will say same about diversity and liberalism

You have that reversed lad. Religion is unnecessary and ultimately gets in the way of understanding God

Religion is absolutely necessary and I say this as someone who lives in an atheist country

I don't believe in the gods, I do however believe in perserving the tradition surrounding said gods, since it is a founding part in our people. Not many else care about this though. Survive the jive does, Varg does, but no (((mainstream))) people does. I wonder why...

It's not so much the removal of religion as it is the removal of God as a concept. Everything else is superfluous; though I personally believe that Christianity, Hinduism, and the ancient Aryan religions provide a good basis for understanding the nature of God. The systems behind that should only serve to reinforce

Divine doubles; though Jive >>>>>>>> Varg

God is a fundamental understanding of human nature distilled down to something that people can understand. Call it God, or the collective zeitgeist or the result billions of years of evolution, but humans WILL act a crertain way given given a certain stimulus. People need religion. They crave it. And if you take one away, they'll invent another. The SJWs, for example, have pretty much the same boogieman as Christians. But instead of The Devil, they call it The Patriarchy. Privilege replaces Original Sin, except there's no redemption for those afflicted. The high priests of the SJW church use guilt just as effectively on their flock as any Catholic clergy. So, which religion should I belong to, the one that asks me to believe in an invisible Sky Man but promises me a stable life with a loving family and a functional society, or the one that promises me that whatever I do, it's wrong and I can NEVER atone and condemns me to a lifetime of miserable lonesomeness and a society that is crumbling around me in exchange for the worship of some blue haired lesbian who hasn't bathed in a week. What a hard choice.

God, if it exists, is more likely a number of system administrators. AI working within a simulated universe. There could be millions of them within the system, perhaps even one or more assigned to Earth. They could even grant wishes and insert themselves into the system in any form.

In an infinite timeline, everything that could happen has already happened an infinite number of times.

Assume more, godtard

Which god?

Enjoy bowing to the SJW God, whatever the fuck that is.

Because its retarded, unproductive and only maniacs do it

No. We need morals, we need laws. And we need to respect those laws and morals or we will become Sodom and Gomorrah. Christianity is the only religion that has even the slightest chance of becoming popular among the youth and so we must support Christianity.

The gods were just odin fucking with you.

>Which god?
There's only one, and my understanding of Him is a bit more abstract and realistic than the parrots and useful idiots are taught to believe. Feel free to ask questions, but I won't respond kindly to derision

Nice scifi you got going on there famalam

I agree if only for practicality's sake. Though the idea of God as an imposer of morality rather than a re-enforcer is why Christianity has fallen out of favor in the West

>Your God is the best God.
>In fact, he's the only God.
>All other Gods are ridiculous, made up rubbish.
>Not yours though. Yours is real.

You're goddamn right.

Attached: % ( _ Mankind.0.jpg (741x901, 577K)

>your truth is the best truth
>in fact, it's the only truth
>all other truths are ridiculous, made up lies
>not your's though. your's is true

Yeah. Truth is exclusive. That's how it works. Your claims are no less subject to the same standard you imply all mutually exclusive claims that you insist make them ridiculous.

Are you a post-modernist?

He directs that at Christians. I doubt he would dare say that to jews

Christianity is the pillar which the western society was build on. Since the people turn their back on God woreshipping fake gods and preaching fake Christianity, it gave marxism and the Islam room to sickening the minds of our people, destroying the western society we know and love. It's time to clean up, remove all the fake Christians not having the Truth as their highest standard, turning a blind eye for the evil marching and infiltrating our lands, our governments, our workplaces, our schools, our churches, our houses, our families, our love ones, our flesh, mind and soul (and Jow Forums). It's time to stand up and take back what is ours, show the world we care, show that we fight back as one front, using God as our shield and the Truth as our sword. Sacrificing our lives like how Jesus Christ sacrificed his life for us to get rid of the evil, the sins commited by the people. Indvidualism doesn't going to safe you, marxism and Islam are with many. You will not stand a chance facing them alone. Together we are stronger and having a bigger chance to stop the collapse of the western civilization.
Don't believe the lies they spread about Christianity making us divide and making us vulnerable to conquer, read the bible yourself and make your own judgement.

God bless you.

Attached: 4558072567_05e105ac6b_b.jpg (820x1024, 294K)

im glad you are here, without you my faith wouldnt be so strong, without you i would never question my beliefs, so thank you and i hope you find your truth on your journey

Who/ what created the necessary things needed to start existence? can science ever tell me?

It's like asking what the meaning of life is; it's a pointless question

Every other religion mentions Jesus Christ in their teachings, you fucking idiot. What do you think that tells you?

its only pointles if you are a nihilist and cant percieve the beauty of those questions

This . God bless the atheist without them i would have never found so much faith

Why ponder about things you'll never receive the answer to? I can appreciate the sentiment but people get hung up on it. For me existence is here and now and it's more effective to ask what the best outcome is rather than how it is this came to be

>typical leftist tactic of shaming argument, appealing to their inferiority complex of we're so le smaht
Care to try again faggot

Attached: 1522972197586m.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

if you want true happines, you must ask both questions, you think and live about now, alwasy think about what, but never forget to ask why

Correct, Zeus is the true God all other Gods are false.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-21-06-33-58.png (720x1280, 775K)

what about ares?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-06-02-30.png (720x1280, 832K)

wow... careful with that edge, the bongs will feel it and call khan and have you arrested

>godtards
goddard?

Attached: Jimmy_Neutron_Goddard_happy.jpg (471x516, 44K)

>but never forget to ask why
Reminds me of
>“Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
Easier said than done

Still assuming.

if it were easy it wouldnt be worth doing.

>There's only one
There are thousands. Make the case that your favourite one actually exists. We will require evidence.

I'm surprised you didn't jump ship

Truth

Good point. I'm terrified of joos.

Sorry, I must be confused--is your argument that all truths are valid and equal, and all possess equal merit regardless of the actual content of the argument?

Is that your argument? Because it sounds like you're attacking the idea that truth exists. If that is true, then you have a-priori admitted that there is nothing wrong with believing in God, since truth doesn't exist or matter.

Your argument is self-detonating. QED.

Attached: Dale.jpg (1206x587, 110K)

Other gods are not God but demons given power by worship and idolatry.

>what is a strawman

The honest answer is that we don't yet know. The dishonest answer is "my favourite god did it." If you prefer option (b), then you are obliged by your own logical reasoning to ask "Who/ what created the necessary things needed to start my favourite god?"

Attached: 1397809505673.gif (340x253, 1.9M)

>Every other religion mentions Jesus Christ in their teachings
Telling lies for jesus
>What do you think that tells you?
That your religion is so laughable, and your god so pathetic and impotent that it requires knuckle-draggers like you to tell lies for it.

Attached: Newman!.gif (500x375, 499K)

>get educated on matter of religion by comedians and biologist.
>Your gods seem silly and strange to me and I don't understand it.

You really showed me what's what.

>there are people who unironically think that picture is an argument

Yo momma's easy. Ehh, but you're right, she's not worth doing.

>There are thousands.
Thousands of deities
>Make the case that your favourite one actually exists
Don't have a favorite one, I reject them all
>"We" will require evidence.
Hm, no. For a few reasons; firstly because by accepting your framework I'm conceding to you the power to frame the discussion; I will not yield such authority to you.Secondly because when you get into the realm of the concept you get into a murky realm where ideas become reality through sheer belief in them alone. Note that this does not make them true. God is one that should be understood as a manifestation of human consciousness and how we interact with Him and He with us. God encompasses all that we are, were, and hope to be; an internal notion that can be outwardly manifested. Most other religions preach the opposite, of submission and servitude to an external force acting upon you. This will lead to your perception of reality lying in the external rather than your own self. Christ Yeshua is but a tool to use in understanding this and his teachings have been twisted around to mean the exact opposite of what he espoused. He tried to give a message that undercut the authority and validity of the Rabbi sect and for that they petitioned his crucifixion. So long as I live his sacrifice will not have been in vain. Though you're not interested in any of this beyond tearing it down to affirm your own worldview

It's the most devastating argument against theism. If your god was in fact real, people from all over the globe would have described it similarly, if not identically. The fact that so many wildly different gods have been fabricated clearly show religion for the scam that it is.

there are many threes, but the forrest? that is a compleate fabrication

Attached: moleymoleymoley.jpg (639x351, 23K)

>there are lots of different answers to a question so therefore all answers are wrong
I know you're trolling, but this is literally not an argument.

if you cant understand a simple proverb, i dont know what you are trying to prove here

Penn Jillette made a similar point. Something along the lines of "there have been about 5000 gods and goddesses worshipped throughout recorded history and you're an atheist on 4999 of them for all the same reasons I'm an atheist on your God as well".

Honestly such an argument isn't even worth addressing that's how dumb it is. The fact that people believe and parrot it is more astonishing. Atheists and Agnostics can correctly see a problem with modern Theism but instead of trying to understand it they think it beneath them and reject the concepts entirely. It's the epitome of being a teenager

It's a very, very simple and obvious point. The fact that godtards just. can't. get. it. tells us all we need to know about their intellect.

so he is an atheist to my god because he believes its a demon requering hearths of infants in order to bring forth a bountiful harvest?

>tells us all we need to know about their intellect.
and your refusal to engage in a philosophical/theological debate speaks volumes to yours :^)

Well technically God did require sacrifice until he decided to send his Son to earth as the final Sacrifice to save man. That's why you should be wary of Jews, without the New Testament, God still requires sacrifices to be made.

No, the answer is somewhere inbetween.
I'm an agnostic but I gotta say that I hate these strawmen deployed by people who are no theists.
When you say that a theists answer to the question is "my favourite god", you are missing the point of the theist and thereby strawmanning.
A reasonable answer could be "We don't know". However, "We don't know yet" is a fallacious statement and it it has already concluded that science will one day find the answer and it will more or less strengthen the atheist position.

You need to conceptualize the idea of God on a completely new way. Divorce it from any given religion and focus on the question of God and what God it.
For a scientist it may be the unifying force that lies behind everything. This force has rules. Things that it allows and things that it does not, a personality if you will... You may see God as the force behind human nature. It has rules. Some that can be bent and some that can be broken, for a time... It will, however, always come back and bite you in the ass if you go against nature.
The idea of a God is not a silly thing if you can recognize it as a personification of something real. Real forces in nature.

This is why God and religion is important. Science and atheism cannot easily reason their way into good and right moral behaviour. They are way behind on these things and it shows in the absolute degradation of our societies. The masses need religion because the masses are not intellectually equipped enough to act morally in everyday life without rules that have been tried and tested and developed for God knows how many thousands of years.

Former atheist here...
Now an agnostic. If you cannot see how that is a retarded point and a complete misread of religion then I'm afraid you'll forever be lossed in your muccusriddled delusions.

Other gods are not made up. They are different forms of the devil masquerading as god in order to enslave people through guilt.

you must always be wary of those that claim they are chosen by god

>Former atheist here...Now an agnostic

You’re still an atheist. You just don’t know the meaning of the word.

This

There are thousands of lesser "deities" that actually exist. Most religions acknowledge the existence of these beings. These "other". You don't. You don't because you are stupid. You demand "evidence" but will accept none if presented. You are an intellectual and spiritual child. There are ten dimensions, we only have access to four, but somehow, you in your limited mental state can boldly declare "There is no God".

I don't care, the teachings is what matters to me.

IM PICKLE RIIICCCCKKKK
IM ENLIGHTENED BY MY OWN INTELLIGENCE!!!!!

Attached: glitchr_1523403381000.jpg (600x600, 165K)

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Come let us make them in our image. I've btfo you in many threads you've made OP. You're just blind to the meaning and since I've already explained it to you at least twice already I won't be doing it again.
Figure it out brainlet.

This stupid, sophomoric, childish, new atheist has already been demolished. So has the "who created God" argument.

You are going to burn in Hell OP, unless you repent.

You don't understand the difference between atheist and agnostic. You should be ashamed of yourself for such stupid post.
Atheists believe that there is no God.
Agnostics believe that you cannot know for sure if God exists or not.

These days I lean towards the believe in a creator God.
The added bonus of this belief is it gets atheists all butthurt when they can't win an argument with their received wisdom from such intellectual giants like Ricky Gervais or Penn Jillette.

Faggy lame and void of historicity, Ricky Gervais, do you even ancestor worship bro? Everyone goes back to Noah