Dilbert merchant Scott Adams prophesizes that "Europe is doomed"

youtube.com/watch?v=MHUfquizthU&t=30
>Continental Europe is doomed
>Great Britain maybe/maybe not
>Europe will turn into the larger Middle East
>The United States will be a fortress
>Invest in Australia

Attached: dilbert bomber.png (675x646, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEHrndvoefw
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
youtube.com/watch?v=3YFdU4ZXaDw
youtube.com/watch?v=tEtY3_noAz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off we're full

nigger that isn't a prophecy, he just browses /pol

who the fuck cares what an out of date cartoonist says?

I don't think investing in Australia is a good idea. It's a middle power at best and not fully in control of it's destiny. China should a big consideration when looking at the Australian economy and it's future.
IMO shit has been so unstable and dangerous since 2008 that there are no easy long term investments that can be truly considered safe.

Yeah, no. Investing in Australia is like putting your money in a savings account. Barely beats out inflation.

Invest in Bitcoin or ethereum.

I'm trying to read between the lines of what he said, and maybe I'm giving him too much credit...

but his main point seems to be the problem of borders. I don't think he's saying that Europe will be uniformly troubled by racial/religious war. Certainly he would admit that France, Germany and Sweden will probably be worse off than Hungary and Poland. But the problem with Europe is that the conflicts that happen in the states that do fail, and have insane demographics like Belgium, those conflicts are going to spill over into neighboring states, even ones that have been more careful thus far.

In that sense, Europe will indeed become part of the "Greater Middle-East" as he puts it. Even though there will be pockets of calm--I'd bet Switzerland manages to hold on, and Eastern Europe will certainly be comparatively peaceful--but the economic and political turmoil that will exist in neighboring countries will hold back the entire continent. I think one of the most interesting political questions in the 21st century is what Eastern Europe is going to do. Can they hold of the advance of western degeneracy? Can they survive without picking a side (west or Russia)? Can they form some kind of confederation or will the remain separate with no political or economic relevancy in the future, but at least maintain their ethnicities?

As for America, I suppose it will be a fortress from Islam more than Europe, but it won't be a fortress from sliding into 2nd world nation status and joining Latinx America

yea, hes did a video (the last one) about the idea that history DOES NOT repeat itself and we are not prisoners of it, very interesting take but its actually happening right now, the islamic take over seems to be unavoidable and once again jews are siding with muslims.... just like they did back them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEHrndvoefw

"Invest in," not "move to."

this boomer hit the fucking lottery and now thinks he's a genius because of it.

Well, he predicted Treump would be elected in early 2016 when everyone else was saying he had no chance. A "prophet" is just someone good at recognizing trends and predicting outcomes.

somebody follows Peter Zeihan

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

No surprise that he's a defeatist coward.

And may I ask the OP what the point of these threads are? Why do you make them other than to subtly attempt to demoralize white nationalists?

If Australia was a penal colony, how did their descendants build such a nice country?

Australia has the chink problem though. Better get on that.

because the prisoners sent there were white

Arabs are caucasians at least
Australia is getting chinked in the next 25 years

lmao the fact the uk shows promise enough to say we have a chance shows how bad europe is fucked

the europeans will be wiped out and the anglosphere will stand tall,then we will reconquer europe and get ready for your new flags you fucking faggots!

Attached: flagseu.jpg (655x960, 69K)

I thought England would be the one to be definitely doomed, since all their problems are already holding British passports.

At least our new "Germans" are not yet citizens (though I'm sure our government is somehow gonna get them all voting rights before the next election).

the UK only has a decent out look because their demographics aren't total shit. either they take the economic hit or import all those surplus shitskins consumers.
you know what option they're going to chose. that's what murica did, that's why we have so many shitskins now.

Attached: european-union-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 62K)

Who cares, become Africa and live like animals.
I don't understand why Putin supports right wing parties in the EU, just let them all kill themselves and then conquer what you like to take.
There'd be less conflict with the dying Westerners right now, we could be seen as their supporters instead.

The Decisive Battle in the struggle against the Muslims will come sooner or latter, and perhaps Europe can rise from those ashes. When the Muslims feel they've reached a demographic threshold, there will be a global intifada. When that happens, it will be open season on Muslims everywhere. Then you might actually get the cleansing necessary to return Europe to the Europeans.

Do you think Russia is excited about the prospect of its nuclear armed neighbors becoming Islamic republics?

What battle with Muslims in the Ukraine are you talking about? There will be none for you.
Why do you care about Western Europe, they are all homosexuals and otherwise intensely perverted people.
They want to die and be done with it.

Australias fucked without some large sclae changes.
Do people know the previous labour government basically planned for the country to become a third world shithole by 2050?
They did this and even came outright and said it in the media.
And still the mongoloid leftards in this country vote for them.

Anybody with a fucking brain would realize he’d win. Trump maybe dumb but Hillary is plain corrupt as fuck.

Fuck off , we're full

Attached: fowf.jpg (197x255, 9K)

What nuclear armed Muslim neighbours? France and UK nuclear weapons are old and cannot threaten us.
When they become African or Muslim they'll do anything we want them to do for food in exchange.

Full of money? I doubt it. Point is the Chinese were right to invest in your country. Would've been nicer if that money came from right-wing white men, though.

UK is doomed, brexit won't help, mayor sadiq and their shitty big brother anti-racism laws will see to that

Uk nukes are new. The UK if it gets brexit right and reduces low-skilled eu migrants it will do well.

>europe is doomed...
>but not america

oh ahah kek, nice one

>Western Europe will turn into the larger Middle East
fixed that for him, here in the east cuck faggotary and shitskins acceptance is not tolerated

Theres no point investing in Aus. The country is slowly sliding into mad max status.
You know that people have to use diesel because theres not enough power?
Power outages have been getting worse every year.

This, dilbertman was preaching to the choir as far as this board was concerned, we all saw the way the campaigns were turning out. You don't watch 100 Trump rallies full of packed stadiums and a dozen sad little Hillary shindigs with 5 bored-looking fat liberals without seeing which way the winds are blowing.

Attached: 1515089172077.jpg (1680x912, 205K)

>UK is doomed, brexit won't help, mayor sadiq and their shitty big brother anti-racism laws will see to that

Japan is doomed, your country is a perverted pedo nation that will suffer a demographic collapse. Also london is booming economically speaking.

Poland will be a white christian saudi arabia

>France and UK nuclear weapons are old and cannot threaten us.
Wait until Islamist cabinet ministers start selling nuclear material to their cousins back home. Back when the world was slightly more sane, they spirited away all the nukes from South Africa before the negroids took over. They're not going to do that in Europe.

Yeah sure. We should not underestimate UK's amazing military might.

There will be economic costs to having neverending race wars on your border though.

Our invaders are shorter dumber and smellier and our women stay away

>Yeah sure. We should not underestimate UK's amazing military might

We shouldn't as they have nuclear subs and the muslim birth rate has been stagnating since 2011 and a new report shows that only 6% of the british youth are muslims, which shows the muslims are becoming agnostic.

WE ARE SELLING NUCLEAR MATERIAL TO TURKEY AND IRAN.
We created the nuclear industry in these countries and we tried to create it in Syria too.
Muslims never were a threat to us! Westerners are the only ones who constantly try to exterminate us.
I look forward to the coming EU Caliphate, I welcome it. If it becomes negroid then it'll be even better for us.

>london is booming
Try importing less suicide bombers then

Well good for you, but I doubt it considering the UK elite wants you to be replaced by brown people.
What are you gonna do about it? All of them want a brown UK.

>Try importing less suicide bombers then

Thought japs were smarter than believing alarmist hysteria. Crime is rising in London because Sadiq Khan decreased "stop and search". Also most muslim migrants are rich arabs or paki students who are forced to return home after theit studies.

We're not that safe, we might be an island but it won't stop France or Germany sending boat loads of niggers to our shores.

Luckily we still have these babies installed, crispy Allah!

youtube.com/watch?v=3YFdU4ZXaDw

All of schengen is fucked.
Either the cancer spreads from France and Germany, or the agreement breaks up violently.

>us
>meme flag
Remove ambiguity and explain yourself

>Well good for you, but I doubt it considering the UK elite wants you to be replaced by brown people.
>What are you gonna do about it? All of them want a brown UK.

Yea is that why half of the immigrants are white?.

You don't live in London, do you?

I'm liking those flags!

Attached: 1458291914188.jpg (225x225, 19K)

He's absolutely not a defeatist. I perceive him like this from following his videos:

He's super hopeful about the future. He thinks the US is entering a Golden Age and life will be great for nearly everyone. Because of Trump being successful, nothing will be impossible after people wake up and understand that everything can be changed, past politicians were all garbage, and it's just psychological blocks that prevents solving the problems. That example will spill over to the rest of the world and humanity will prosper.

fucking kek

Attached: 923831.jpg (683x1024, 146K)

To be fair it's mainly blacks killing other blacks. I don't much care about that.

Every European worldwide must give up on your own future and start sending all your wealth to Australia. Sponsor an Aussie kid, invest in our business, pay for our education, send us armaments, ammunition, weapons and technologies. Ship your holy places and cathedrals to us brick by brick to be rebuilt here, send us your trad wives to be bred by strayan stallions. With all of the West's vast resources focused in its greatest country, manned by the finest pure breed stock Europe ever produced we will create a bulwark, an invincible vanguard impervious to invasion and nuclear holocaust, immune to heat, cold, dehydration, disease and poison. Our people are brave, intelligent, independent, noble, invincible. A force of bronzed chad super soldiers both terrifying and awe inspiring, manning steel monsters epitomising the Faustian ideal. Shitposting, we will crush the ants of China, wade through the floods of Africa, blow away the dust of the Middle-East and immolate the overgrown jungles of the Americas until all bow before the idealised human form, the Australian.

In this way shall we conquer all and save the West.

Attached: Destiny.png (1968x838, 1.17M)

>Invest in Australia
You can tell he isn't a race realist because Australia is fucked too, just with a different disease.

>MUH UK OLOLOLOL
Accept your fate Abdul bin Xang al Wang Fang Doo.

Attached: 1511457475633.jpg (570x406, 74K)

>L-london isn't a shithole, I swear...
ahaha this memeflag is serious

Attached: 1508672093843.jpg (634x386, 98K)

>Continental Europe is doomed
>The United States will be a fortress
This is completely the opposite of reality. Europe is currently acting worse, but it'll take several decades of that until we even reach american levels of third-worldness never mind turn into the middle east.
England is doing worse than continental Europe, but is not as bad as America, so that part is accurate.

Attached: 1492004764183.jpg (656x983, 137K)

WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING USD
IF YOU ACCEPTED YUAN YOU WILL MOVED TO EASTER ISLAND

Attached: 234534534.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

I do, people on here are stupid to believe all of London is like the poor part of tower hamlets. All the shit people are moving up norf.

But he's right and I live here. Most of the killings are black on black.

>England is doing worse than continental Europe
No, it's really not.

Attached: 1514465774861.png (2192x2040, 803K)

Loons on Jow Forums and some uneducated brits don't see that most non-eu migrants are highly skilled or students.

Why should I? Is any of my statements incorrect?
Why fight Westerners who are keen to kill themselves and their people when we could help them speed the process up and not be in any conflict as a result.

Ranch or Cool Ranch?

Attached: 6682FD4B-844A-413D-AC8A-B30241ED305A.jpg (262x192, 25K)

too bad the unelected bearucrats want to stop prosperity and destroy the majority's vote of brexit.

is that kilroy? looks a bit too packed for that tho

assassinate the queen.

Attached: 12334535423.jpg (1600x1283, 184K)

Still doesn't mean your failed country isn't doomed.

Attached: 1513114668916.jpg (2048x1365, 805K)

and deport her children back to Berlin.

Attached: 123134534534.jpg (699x485, 56K)

your utopian future sounds like 1900s Australia

its not doomed even if the arabs fracked the entirety of the tetonic plate I can still reform it.

Attached: 5674576575.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Even with that, we still have a lower amount of non whites than you and have now gained strong nationalist parties rising, while the only party rising in Britain is pretty much communist.

I didn't say that. You said "us" that "we" benefit from a destroyed western Europe. I simply want to know who "we" are.

I love it when continental Europeans band together like flies around shit to mock us, despite their situation being far far worse. They hate us that much, it's amazing really.

Mainlanders are fucked beyond hope, we at least have a moat.

They will die, Theresa May is going to be thrown out and replaced by a Brexiteer. The cabinet is pissed the fuck off with her being a useless cow.

Some are, some aren't. The Africans that think they are Jamaican are the ones causing the problems, the Jamaicans/Barbadians and other Carib nations have this strong discipline in them and beat their kids to be respectful. Pakis are just wankers that rape and sometimes get caught up in the stabbings. There was that 16 year old paki that was shot in the head by a black guy in Walthamstow recently.

Jow Forums just like memes and they can only speak English, our media exposes a lot of shit, mainlanders cover it up and because no one on Earth speaks French or German or whatever backwater language they speak, it goes unreported on here so they avoid a lot of trolling.

Attached: DANKE MERKEL.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

this desu

Attached: ausnos.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Most of native Germans are old and will die in the next 15 years.
After that Muslims will be the majority of young adults and young families in Germany.

We can build a wall

How is he out of date?
Just because you're tired of the same workplace humour since 1996 doesn't mean younger generations of corporate drones don't think it's new and oh so relevant to their careers.

>members of dying western nations arguing who is more doomed than the other

what a time to be alive

Wow haven't seen him with hair in awhile

this
there are also alot of americans here on Jow Forums that actually believe he's a genius for realising gender bullshit is bullshit

>UK might be ok

It’s fucking worse than Sweden ffs.

I went there and I was shocked. Seriously, a swede with family in fucking Malmö was schocked about the situation in the UK.

Our darkie population has taken 70 years to reach the number it has which is roughly (rounded up) 4 million, that includes them shitting out kids, second/third generation.

You imported well over 2 million within the space of 3 years.. That 2 million hasn't begun to breed yet, that's not counting second or third generations. In the long term? You are absolutely fucking arse raped beyond hope. And Corbyn is not popular, stop reading Alger Meiner Deutschland. Idiot.

Hr keeps up to date though

>Yea is that why half of the immigrants are white?
That wasn't even true before Brexit and it will be even less true afterwards (if Brexit happens).

>It’s fucking worse than Sweden ffs.
Nope. But nice try.

>After that Muslims will be the majority of young adults and young families in Germany.
That's retarded.

oof
I don't think you understand why painting targets on yourselves is not a good idea right now.
Germany is a totalitarian state, any right winger's life is in danger.
I hope you are killing arabs and child predators (most of the time are one in the same)
Rather than trying to banty words with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=tEtY3_noAz8

Attached: 32456356356.png (924x560, 41K)

*he
Fukken phoneposting.

Pretty much that, but also with hugely destructive robots, and a combination of early church fundamentalism combined with the Roman imperium.

Attached: 1510572304122.jpg (252x249, 22K)

The Russian island of Sakhalin should be purchased by Japan and set up as a whites only refuge with a certain amount of self-determination but ultimately a part of Japan and the Japanese economy.

This would allow Japan to take advantage of the globalist led replacement of whites in Europe, North America and Australia/New Zealand. Japan would benefit through increased workforce for its industry which can be moved to Sakhalin Island and the investment of funds by whites fleeing to the safe refuge.

Attached: Sakhalin.png (1024x552, 276K)

A good automatic response but that's not what he is suggesting.

You're the retard.

We had 1 million Poles come here within a year and they have been granted full citizenship rights.

Also the Commonwealth Migration Act halted darkies coming here. They have to pay to use the NHS, they don't get benefits etc.

You have how many "Syrians" on unemployment benefits? You're very vocal in deflection, you mainlanders are all the same and when shit hits the fan you'll be begging us to help you.

Like you always do.

Attached: 1481476169186.jpg (1168x615, 139K)

Comic writer from 56% tells me Europe is doomed, oh no whatever am i to do...

We stopped Ottomans, when western europe will turn into caliphate, we will simply purge fuckers if they try doing something to us or another white friendly country

T. Never been to Sweden

London was like going to Cairo ffs.