Pearl Harbour 2.0 Syria edition

southfront.org/is-false-flag-attack-on-us-navy-ship-next/

Attached: Untitled.png (786x680, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4&t=1s
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4&t=1s

Attached: Untitled.png (756x726, 326K)

>ISIS is destroyed
>Somehow have capability to fire cruise missiles into carriers.
wtf are the jews thinking

That they will get away with it as always.
Fear they are not wrong.

Attached: Untitled.png (785x785, 51K)

Not gonna happen

Dmitry... you already gave Iran the tools to fight. It's for them to decide how the world will end.

Attached: shema.jpg (700x300, 25K)

If the USA, France, UK and who knows who else hammers Syria for real because another white helmet video Russian will have two options:
>Fuck off Syria
>Retaliate

And Iran are Chinese puppet, China will never start the war which might hurt their economy,

Russia is a ballless spinless shithole, they wont do jack shit, syria proved this.

Why even speculate about what is the next false flag? It could be your local McDonalds or it could be fucking Trump himself. You would need deep state sources to know.

The Russians called the "chemical" attack 2 weeks before it happened last time.
They aint speculating.

They were professional with how they handled the coalition strike. Not every nation is there to incite war, and the mudslime savages handle that savagery well enough(with killcounts of Russian and US soldiers). Russia just want to keep the peace.

US sailor here

this
Yemeni rebels tried to shoot at the Mason like a year ago. If anyone actually takes a potshot at a strike group, we can stop it, and it's doubtful anything would come of it beyond that. No one would risk all out war in this day and age. It's just a show of force. Nothing will happen.

Nigger pls Russians are turbopussies

>No one would risk all out war in this day and age.
Because the masses are so well informed?

>shoots down an E-3 before the strikes even begin, establishing a zone of control in the Mediterranean
>Trump kike pushes the nuclear button or uses that retaliatory strike as the tipping point for full-scale war
In an alternate timeline we'd be submerged in world war because of trigger happy niggers. Be glad the nations at play have even a glimmer of foresight so far.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Pavel

Attached: 1514118511623.png (720x1280, 572K)

Partly. Starting a war would be a PR nightmare for any superpower that would probably cause more harm than good.
Also because conventional weaponry is nothing like it was in the last major war. A dedicated assault from anyone with weight to swing would be an incredibly expensive bloodbath.

I don’t think you understand false flags. Maneuvering yourself into WW2 by sacrificing some obsolete BBs? Compared to... one carrier and an air wing at a fifth or so of the US defense budget? Also fuck off Argentina, only countries with real navies are allowed in here.

Attached: C67A65A7-B221-40FA-8EF0-36FA7E85B6C2.jpg (313x161, 14K)

Nowadays there are only 3 scenarios when it comes to Russia and war.

1) Fast "little wars" using colonies like it was in Georgia or Ukraine. This wars are more to harass and tire Russia as well as an excuse to make large propaganda campaigns.

2) Long and messy wars in nations that are Russian allies by using proxies and special forces. Syria.

3) Doom

This whole scenarios of a very direct confrontation between US-NATO and Russia that involve "escalation" and "limited nuclear warfare" and all that stuff are retarded. The whole thing would go immediately into doom-mode.

>A dedicated assault from anyone with weight to swing would be an incredibly expensive bloodbath
That didnt stopped Israel from bombing T4.

Are you implying Israelis are capable combatants on the world scale? lol

Attached: ussliberty-dees.jpg (580x442, 140K)

Oh shit I was going to say
>They dont need to they ha ve you for that
But then I looked at the pic.
Well played Sir.

I'm done chasing your bait.

Sad comeback soldier.

Attached: 1524124071133.png (1893x1605, 836K)

I doubt an attack like USS Liberty would work again. Modern radar, satellite would make it easy to identify the attacker. I doubt they could keep any survivors silent as well since there are too many ways to make it public as compared to 50 years ago.

Just start this damn ww3 already.

Attached: 1504368143336.jpg (271x277, 15K)

>I doubt they could keep any survivors silent as well since there are too many ways to make it public as compared to 50 years ago.
Survivors suffer accidents all the time for much MUCH smaller coverops.
Ask Vegas.

>only countries with real navies are allowed in here.

I guess Australia doesn't count then.

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

The false flag will cover up the pedophile arrests

There going to blame it on assad and russia dummy.

Attached: 1524220924716.jpg (1280x720, 127K)