/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
After years of the establishment turning their country from a paradise on earth into the rape capital of Europe, the immigration issue is at the forefront of every Sven’s mind. We need to keep it there. We need to show the Swedish people what their government has been hiding from them, what their media has been downplaying & how the rest of the world is beginning to see them.
With less then 6 months to go before the election, we are already beginning to break through. We need to organise, build our support, and spread our message, our campaigns and our memes throughout the rest of the internet.
The silent majority are with us. If we can show them that they are not alone, we can break the stigma.

Attached: swegsverige[1].png (1890x1417, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_to8iAeIm8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-p7_myB3vdI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qDcN8rP70V8&t=602s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_hNYPfQkM
youtube.com/watch?v=TI1NT_XVYGU
youtube.com/watch?v=ImwfWtCmmas
youtube.com/watch?v=rYcFA_6pGf4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qad7txmhxY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuw0-43gq6w
youtube.com/watch?v=QsUIqXat8DY
youtube.com/watch?v=F6vQkf__Z4c
youtube.com/watch?v=V970cwHl-Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=mDcDrDGjVk4
kek.gg/i/38ffPD.png
kek.gg/i/5QsQbW.png
kek.gg/i/7jHpHV.png
kek.gg/i/39Fy8n.png
kek.gg/i/5Tcgbp.png
kek.gg/i/k3J-3.png
kek.gg/i/83_YMZ.png
kek.gg/i/5gwC_G.jpg
kek.gg/i/34TzXL.png
kek.gg/i/7D8q84.png
kek.gg/i/4TRXgq.png
kek.gg/i/5zF-Mq.png
kek.gg/i/3_xzNL.png
kek.gg/i/7hh-SB.png
kek.gg/i/8fpFkz.png
kek.gg/i/6zGSf3.png
kek.gg/i/4MTtFF.png
kek.gg/i/XyR6r.png
kek.gg/i/5ndcnZ.png
kek.gg/i/7-WN7c.png
kek.gg/i/57K8Kk.png
kek.gg/i/RHJ_t.png
kek.gg/i/ypG7H.png
kek.gg/i/jBMs7.png
kek.gg/i/78bwn3.png
kek.gg/i/7mtfsC.png
kek.gg/i/yqcPH.png
kek.gg/i/3gx8gB.png
kek.gg/i/63fDdS.png
kek.gg/i/6r3ZZ6.png
kek.gg/i/55TCcg.png
kek.gg/i/3hCBp-.png
kek.gg/i/5Sy-G7.png
government.se/government-policy/the-swedish-governments-overall-eu-priorities-2018/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/10/sweden-doubling-number-refugees-centres-burn-151022103630171.html
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/
archive.fo/LZxRo
expressen.se/nyheter/val-2018/osaker-infor-valet-2018--gor-valkompassen/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPW9Kg4TVeU
archive.fo/RlvEU
svd.se/mer/om/valkompassen/
kek.gg/i/59yPR3.png
kek.gg/i/6ft84b.png
kek.gg/i/7k_fnh.png
kek.gg/i/_dqLr.png
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skurt
youtube.com/watch?v=SzqxPWAv_mE
twitter.com/JagSpriderTruth/status/988032892566757376?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RELEVANT VIDEOS-
youtube.com/watch?v=d_to8iAeIm8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-p7_myB3vdI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 28699313_10156482880247922_4667620301486129621_o[1].jpg (1275x713, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qDcN8rP70V8&t=602s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_hNYPfQkM
youtube.com/watch?v=TI1NT_XVYGU
youtube.com/watch?v=ImwfWtCmmas
youtube.com/watch?v=rYcFA_6pGf4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qad7txmhxY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuw0-43gq6w
youtube.com/watch?v=F6vQkf__Z4c
youtube.com/watch?v=V970cwHl-Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=mDcDrDGjVk4

Attached: DaEo1KeVMAAbfP1[1].jpg (1195x1200, 198K)

Group of Asylum seekers refuse to leave bus
kek.gg/i/38ffPD.png

The Sorrows of refugees: "We have been duped"
kek.gg/i/5QsQbW.png

Jow Forums right-wing extremists are trying to influence the Swedish elections
kek.gg/i/7jHpHV.png

Bert Karlsson: "Hoping to cooperate with SD"
kek.gg/i/39Fy8n.png

The new party Alternatives for Sweden is celebrated by Nazis
kek.gg/i/5Tcgbp.png

Chaos in school when teachers can not speak Swedish
kek.gg/i/k3J-3.png

new arrivals dont know how Sweden works
kek.gg/i/83_YMZ.png

Gunvor 71, was not allowed to buy food for a begging woman
kek.gg/i/5gwC_G.jpg

Blue giant penis painted over - after only a week
kek.gg/i/34TzXL.png

Should my mother live on 9 Kroners a day ?
kek.gg/i/7D8q84.png

People called me niggerwhore
kek.gg/i/4TRXgq.png

Stop for Ethiopian Orthodox church in Stockholm
kek.gg/i/5zF-Mq.png

The Gymnasium law and the unaccompanied migrants
kek.gg/i/3_xzNL.png

We're never backing on mass deportation
kek.gg/i/7hh-SB.png

Åkesson: The biggest difference between SD and Alternative for Sweden
kek.gg/i/8fpFkz.png

Retarded sandnigger wants to be Swedish
kek.gg/i/6zGSf3.png

Swedish feminists want to ban parties and organisations that criticise migration
kek.gg/i/4MTtFF.png

Many foreign-born women without work article
kek.gg/i/XyR6r.png

Nato practices war against swedish uprising
kek.gg/i/5ndcnZ.png

Abdi works in the municipality who has the hardest to employ foreigners
kek.gg/i/7-WN7c.png

"Strange, we think we are working well!"
kek.gg/i/57K8Kk.png

The environmental party Hate and antiziganism is still a reality
kek.gg/i/RHJ_t.png

Hanna Bergwall: "Prohibit Nordic Resistance Now"
kek.gg/i/ypG7H.png

Marcus Birro: "The Picture of Sweden - a lie that is grounded down day by day
kek.gg/i/jBMs7.png

KDU: A handshake applies - a symbol for successful intergration
kek.gg/i/78bwn3.png

Alexander Karim: "Time to Act - Change Our History"
kek.gg/i/7mtfsC.png

Sweden Democrats: "Stop Cultural Segregation - refuse prayer calls"
kek.gg/i/yqcPH.png

Rasmus Ling (MP): "Tougher conditions create more insecurity for young adults"
kek.gg/i/3gx8gB.png

Karwan Kareme: Sweden's politicians give unclear answers to insecure voters
kek.gg/i/63fDdS.png

So much immigration has Sweden
kek.gg/i/6r3ZZ6.png

SD: "Sex and society do not belong at a public wall"
kek.gg/i/55TCcg.png

Kurdo Baksi, Geely's Volvo is eroding Swedish values
kek.gg/i/3hCBp-.png

MUF High government gibs usually hit the average people
kek.gg/i/5Sy-G7.png

government.se/government-policy/the-swedish-governments-overall-eu-priorities-2018/

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/10/sweden-doubling-number-refugees-centres-burn-151022103630171.html

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/

Attached: 1522764593061[1].png (1006x568, 646K)

bump

Attached: skurt-dansar.gif (283x359, 1.2M)

Attached: Folkhemmet.png (2048x1366, 2.5M)

i would have posted some based youtube links but all videos seems to be taken down.

Attached: slagsmål.gif (500x281, 528K)

(S) had their word poll ever recently, there is still a chance they will get

Attached: valet 2010.jpg (1460x1508, 152K)

Establishment politician warns of "dark forces" before the parliamentary elections.

archive.fo/LZxRo

Attached: 1510056344296.jpg (249x249, 17K)

only acceptable number is under 4

bump

Attached: DYAaHj-WsAAW7-n.jpg (809x447, 25K)

Can Sweden really be saved?

I mean currently we have literal gangs of kids who are third or maybe even fourth generation running around in the suburbs and they can barely speak the language
News papers sometimes (rarely) report on migrant crime and then they also "explain" that its because of social inequality and economic reasons

How exactly do we change this?

Why would anyone vote for miljöpartiet or feministiskt initiativ? All major parties have this as a core foundation, otherwise they'd be under 4 percent in no time.

Attached: 1427.jpg (293x424, 40K)

Baserad

Attached: DbZyWx6VMAARc_x.jpg (2048x1536, 1.14M)

Attached: DbZ2AFdW0AICFdv.jpg (1536x2048, 590K)

Remove the gibs, and watch how the house of cards will fall for them. They are entirely dependent on the government paying for them. If they can't find a job (Which they obviously can't without an education / not speak the language) it's game set and match.

Also, raise the bar to acquire Swedish citizenship. Just look at Switzerland and Hungary.

Is the AfS going to be in the election too?

gay

What's the point of translating a bunch of news articles?

Skurt, muh folkhem, lagom, mellanmjölk etc is cringe and gay as fuck. And le ebin alt right meyms don't just translate 1:1 across borders. This has no mass appeal at all because you need the entire alt right context to get it, aswell as a massive dose of irony. "Åltrajt" memers get the rope too.

Lagom is what got us here in the first place. We were not lagom prior to SocDemisation. Get this 1960-1990's pseudonationalism out of here. Stuvade makaroner och falukorvs-nationalism. Kalle på julafton-konservatism.
Du har ett rikare kulturarv än så, svenske man.

Also why does anyone think anything will happen this election? AFS might secure partistöd for next year if lucky and their existence will open up the Overton window slightly but that's it. I do hope some of the small shitparties fall under 4% though, I want to see them languish.

Also Jeff Ahl has come out and said they don't want to repatriate on an ethnic basis. Sounds pretty DoA to me.

Attached: 1 1Y_8zlBByJ0CmeLC6MhaDw.jpg (800x470, 57K)

fuck off kek-nigger

>Remove the gibs
Very hard to do since alot of Swedish people recieve gibs as well. if taken away then it creates an unequal society and people wont like it so the left wing will be proven right. There is strucutral racism etc etc

>They are entirely dependent on the government paying for them
Some, not all
Alot of em also have simple jobs (earning a very low salary but a salary none the less) or are involved in crime

>raise the bar to acquire Swedish citizenship
Many dont have citizenship but they recieve gibs and arent deported for their crimes so it doesnt really matter.

They are, but they left the announcement a little late. I think their main goal with this election is just to get into the Riksdag.

Yes.
Based Kasselstrand (party chairman Alternativ för Sverige)

Attached: skurt.png (640x502, 87K)

>Very hard to do since alot of Swedish people recieve gibs as well. if taken away then it creates an unequal society and people wont like it so the left wing will be proven right. There is strucutral racism etc etc

Today you can get gibs and citizenship without even speaking the language or knowing anything at all about Sweden. That is a joke. It shouldn't be this easy. Unemployment for native Swedes is roughly 4% while it's roughly 22.2% for immigrants. This needs to be dealt with. Keep in mind that they come here for the gibs, so if you ever want to deal with them you have to restructure how you give out gibs. Take notice how they do it in other countries, because Sweden will really need to learn how to get back on track again.

>Some, not all. Alot of em also have simple jobs (earning a very low salary but a salary none the less) or are involved in crime

As more and more kids are grow up in the no go zones, they will gravitate towards crime because of lack of opportunities elsewhere. It will get worse for Sweden if you do nothing.

>Many dont have citizenship but they recieve gibs and arent deported for their crimes so it doesnt really matter.

But it does. Without citizenship it's much easier to deport them. It's just that the Swedish government and the rule of law have optioned not to deal with the problem. You need people in government that will deal with the problem and not pretend that there's none there.

Hello swedes. So, is the right going to win the elections or nah? I'm hoping you guys can reverse the trash decisions your current and past governments made. Best of luck, buddies.

>That is a joke. It shouldn't be this easy.
True but how do you propose to change it?
Sweden has a Rights based wellfare state, you cant abolish it for certain people

>It will get worse for Sweden if you do nothing.
Oh agreed, ive actually been toying with the idea of introducint radical feminism or some other form of contraceptive to these no go zones for population control

>It's just that the Swedish government and the rule of law have optioned not to deal with the problem.
And therein lies the problem
If you restructure the gibs system to only allow citizens to get gibs more migrants will prolly get citizenship quicker
I have zero faith in the current legal and political representatives ability to actually fix these problems simply because they dont want to
They like the problem because adressing it wins them favors but fixing it doesnt

Kind of like how a doctor wouldnt want to cure your sickness when he can treat it, why rid yourself of a profitable patient for no reason?

They are not gonna win, but they'll make some progress.

Attached: minoritieshelp.jpg (552x263, 34K)

Well SocDem are at an all-time low at 26% and the enviromental party is skirting the 4% line all the while the sweden democrats are up to 20% in opinion polls and the moderats are leaning ever more right to regain votes they are losing to SD, I'd say things are looking good, not yet great but good.

expressen.se/nyheter/val-2018/osaker-infor-valet-2018--gor-valkompassen/

Attached: SD.png (673x489, 37K)

>Remove the gibs
>Very hard to do
You need to do it in stages, and in a way where when (((they))) cry racism (and they will) you can disprove it with clear cases.
The way we cut it, the actual law says nothing! about refugees or immigrants. It is simply makes the gibs dependent on someone having actually worked and paid taxes in Denmark. It's not that much cheaper, since we now have to pay for a lot of shit they would normally not have bothered with. Proper housing, clothes and shoes for their children, school trips etc. etc). But they don't get 'cash-in-hand'. And that actually makes them feel that they get nothing. And it means their children gets to do a lot of things the Danish way (coed swimming lessons and shit like that). Boy they really hate that.

Attached: zlemrian.png (540x610, 603K)

And will AfS and DS cooperate or will they DS follow the ''no friends to the right'' brainwashing in order to try and be kosher?

Attached: NordicPol.jpg (1184x540, 127K)

Sorry to hear that, mates. :( I guess you guys have to have faith too. Don't give up.

>True but how do you propose to change it?

I recommend this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPW9Kg4TVeU

>If you restructure the gibs system to only allow citizens to get gibs more migrants will prolly get citizenship quicker

That's why you make it harder to gain citizenship. It's within Sweden's right to choose freely what kind of immigration it wants. Why not limit immigration to the educated that have a low chance of becoming free gibbers? Also, raising the bar for citizenship will cull the heard for the hordes that seek to come to Sweden without proper qualifications. What's happening instead is that Sweden is deporting foreign professionals while they keep the scum of society roam around to trash whatever comes in their way.

archive.fo/RlvEU

It's sad that the same people that wanted refugees to come into Sweden are now afraid to go out at night because of them.

Giving up is a sure way to lose. I'd rather die.

Attached: 31124805_576035416108992_8771494309984731136_n.png (759x700, 260K)

Im all in favor of the nordic nations having a common asylum and migration policy as well
Currently people shop around and go from denmark to sweden to find asylum which should be banned

Hopefully we will see change for sweden

>Using the valkompass that uses emojis to convey how you feel.
How autistic are you user? Use a propper valkompass
svd.se/mer/om/valkompassen/

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-135827.jpg (1064x1139, 189K)

>moderaterna

Attached: 1356033928034.jpg (331x334, 27K)

Skurt votes for AFS

These narratives are shit. These people are here to conquer, not just for gibs. We need nothing short of explicitly ethnic awareness. Not these economic/crime pretexts to just kick out criminals or gibstakers. Twenty percent of the population is not of this nation and never can be because of biology and that's where the conversation has to go.
Of course it will get worse if we do nothing. But getting these shitskins jobs is BAD. We do not want them to put down any roots whatsoever at all ever or integrate in the slightest. We WANT them ghettoized, committing crimes on the dole. We WANT them segregated in their own schools. Insulate the tumor.

Na no difference. SD (Civnat philosemites) will go from 13 to 18-22%. Some of the smaller establishment cuckparties might fall under the 4% threshold required to get into parliament which is entertaining if nothing else. IIRC these are the ones:
Greens, because of a scandal where they had a bunch of radical mudslims which kinda clashes with the party being far left.
"Classical liberals" who as far as I know don't give a shit about guns or free speech or freedom of association or homeschooling or anything else that's important.
Christdems - nominally christian and conservative. But pro-faggot of course.

A new party named Alternativ för Sverige who want to repatriate "hundreds of thousands" but "not on an ethnic basis", only criminals, illegals, the economically unjustifiable etc. They might get a few percentage points and secure campaign funding for next election. At best they'll get to sit in parliament, holding their dicks for the next four years. They'll open up the overton window slightly though which is nice I guess. We need more polarization.

These always operate within a kosher framework and are a complete waste of time. Anyone who uses one to actually decide what to vote for should be exterminated.

Attached: 399885_363600760332360_621123366_n.jpg (936x960, 333K)

>Basing your opinion entirely on 25 questions
These feckers are a good start to see what parties you align with the most but to base your opinion on valkompassen alone is foolish.

>It's sad that the same people that wanted refugees to come into Sweden are now afraid to go out at night because of them.
Its just my personal thought but i dont think they ware

Those who wanted this scourge dont live where they meet them, its the rest of society who has to deal with it.
I would relish the thought of a left wing woman being raped or beated by the same people she let it, maybe it would teach her a lesson

Dumb, atomized way of thinking. It's the mens' responsibility to keep society on an even keel which includes keeping women in line.
Putting that responsibility on women then smugly jerking off in your cuck corner while brown hordes ravage YOUR baby-incubators is cuckoldry.

save us skurt

Attached: superskurt.jpg (895x1013, 294K)

Attached: skurt skiter.jpg (609x1146, 286K)

While I don't have proof of my claim I would say this is sort of happening, why else would SD get such an upswing while S and other left-wing parties plumit, it could be because Löfven is an idiot but I would put my money on that people simply are sick of migrants and their crime.

Attached: skurt transpar.png (1158x1614, 627K)

Maria Moraes A person can never be half
kek.gg/i/59yPR3.png

Burning cars are a failure - even for us politicians
kek.gg/i/6ft84b.png

Birro I thought the police were there to protect us who do not burn cars
kek.gg/i/7k_fnh.png

Birro: I'm ashamed of your cowardice, Stefan Löfven
kek.gg/i/_dqLr.png

>Can Sweden really be saved?

Yes, need to get rid of all of the gimmegrants and execute the traitors in the government. No point in deporting people if the same people that got the gimmegrants here are not taken cared of.

>Lagom is what got us here in the first place

Sweden has never been lagom, its a cute lie and false premise to make Swedes and Sweden not as extreme as we are.

>What's the point of translating a bunch of news articles?
So that non-nordic people can read about the shit that takes place in Sweden.
>anyone think anything will happen this election?
I expect piss all to happen, Swedes still have it way too good and there are way too few people that are willing to take the risks needed to get shit done. To be honest, I dont give a shit about the election.

I am in the game for my own sake, for my own agenda. Luckily for the Swedes, my own agenda happens to coincide with fixing Sweden and making it great again. So in that regard, I don't give a shit about any of the right wing parties.

You will see change, but it will come in ways you don't expect.

>keeping women in line.
Women fought tooth and nail to have responsibility, its not wrong for me to want them to taste what this means

Also not all women are the same, there are good and bad women and i want those who shout the dumbest thing to get bitten by the snake they brought in.

I must admit i highly doubt they would learn from this and most likely they would enjoy it

Remember the woman who housed a migrant who raped her kid and then she defended him?

Wtf is that green dude with the hat?
Dutchman visiting sweden willing to help here.

He's Skurt, a childrens TV character that was popular during the 80s and 90s. He had a recently resurgence due to "SWEG" using his as a Swedish pepe and the media declaring him a hate symbol for the alt-right.

Attached: 1524258288699.jpg (500x500, 93K)

i made a video with him on youtube and it got taken down for hate speech, media declared him a nazi symbol not so long ago because swedish people on Jow Forums used him as their own pepe.

Attached: ingamay.jpg (800x600, 150K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skurt
He is aledgedly the "person" who has interviewed queen Silvia the most

Attached: 15970ce2f252a13960cc870e6bf32a96.jpg (1960x1100, 113K)

Exactly, you're ascribing too much agency and independent thought to them.
I suggest you view them (collectively) as ultra-conformist incubationmachines ruled by emotion and now, misplaced mommy-instinct.

Yeah I am convinced women don't think rape is all that bad inherently. The reason they cry about it is that they get massive props from society when they do. We've been socialized to think it's the worst thing ever though as part of the feminist victimnarrative brainwashing.

Mind you I am not pro-rape or anything simply because it's anti-civilizational.

The point here is that we've given incapable people responsibility and when they fail you gloat when it's really our (male ancestors') failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzqxPWAv_mE

Post-ironic maymays. Swedish kekistani type spergs have appropriated Pepe and make cringy memes based around him.

Attached: 9lqKXe2.jpg (400x570, 34K)

>Birro I thought the police were there to protect us who do not burn cars
Wrong, the police is there to protect Alice and only Alice, and do fuck all for the rest of Sweden.
[pic]
>Alice Bah Kuhnke: The police must make threats against politicians, journalists, and culture workers
[/pic]
>Alice Bah Kuhnke is a politician
The police must protect Alice above all else
>Alice Bah Kuhnke is a journalist
>Alice Bah Kuhnke is a culture worker
>Alice Bah Kuhnke is a selfish cunt who would gladly spend all government resources on herself

Attached: baaahhhhhhh.jpg (685x494, 112K)

Why of all people did we have to get her as a minister of culture.
>inb4 she is PoC

So wich party is Skurt representing?
I know SD has a bad image like Geert has in the Netherlands, but Geert lost his ground with the new party FvD here led by Thierry Baudet, who has grown immensely.
Is AfS the better alternative on SD?
Willing to redpill my gf and her family on their votes, but it seems SD has too much stigma on them unfortunately.

Basically Alice Bah Cunt is among the worst form of mixed shit that you could create, she is a mixture of...

>Nigger (Father from Gambia)
>Journalist (Self-explanatory)
>politician (Green/Environment party)
>Culture worker (Libtard paradise)
>Part of Lövhens Cabinet (also self-explanatory)

AfS does not have the same spotted history that SD has. I have spoken to many people who are against immigration but are entirely against voting for SD because of their bad rep.

>but it seems SD has too much stigma on them unfortunately.

If SD has too much stigma, you aint gonna have any chance with either AfS or NMR. Both of those parties make SD look like that disgusting mini-mjölk that we have (the one no one wants to admit buying).

Would say he represents either AfS or NMR, depending upon preference. Doubt he would represent SD, they have gone way too soft recently in their attempt to gain mass appeal and to not be seen as racist.

Attached: 1523469159852.jpg (992x558, 108K)

Attached: 1524325670954.jpg (556x500, 104K)

Attached: kommunist alfons.png (508x600, 164K)

Attached: 1524323616356.jpg (556x500, 104K)

Attached: 1523958243671.jpg (500x500, 114K)

Björne is more iconic yet people chose skurt over him to impress some burgers, a bit dissapointed in you swepol

Det finns rum för alla på högern.

twitter.com/JagSpriderTruth/status/988032892566757376?s=20

Mm, håller med. Visst jag tycker hela skurtpostning är gulligt, började slänga in Björne för att jag älskar han och tycker att han förtjänade mer uppmärksamhet än vad han fick.

Attached: 1522775113162.jpg (1280x836, 433K)

"Vilka barndomsikoner ska vi använda?"
"ALLA"

Reporting in.

Discord.me/sweg

Are we LARPing a second fuggen meme war now?

Attached: 1523611386947.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Attached: 1523117641150.jpg (680x960, 70K)

Yeah, and it's fucking cringe as fuck.

Truly clownworld. Female negroid childrens' TV-show host lording over white men in the white man's country.
Try to imagine this but with 18th century aesthetics. It becomes real clowny real fast.

You won't be able to reason with them because they are clearly in too deep in the bullshit. They only say the things they say for social approval, not because they believe it. Really, don't even try to "redpill" your inlaws.

I've come to terms with the realization that the "opinions" of any woman I'll have kids with matter less than her behavior. As long as she doesn't pester me with constant cultmarx bullshit I'll be fine. I'll take an apolitical dumdum over a "based" civnat whose identity revolves around mouthing SD talkingpoints. You want a woman who just shrugs, ideally one who's open enough to admit she dislikes shitskins. You don't need some ideological equal to hash out the minutiae of race science or economics with or whatever.

Everything in the swedish rightwing meme-o-sphere is cringe as fuck. Swedes can't meme for shit. We're too autistic.

I thought autism was the main ingredient in good memery, guess sweden is not lagom enough in that aspect.

>Everything in the swedish rightwing meme-o-sphere is cringe as fuck. Swedes can't meme for shit. We're too autistic

Still sub-consciously fishing for brownie points...

It's our precision and will to overexplain. It often leads to walls of text which is never good.
Pic related is bad.

From whom?

Attached: 1510339050268.png (968x634, 307K)

And this is a better boomermeme.

Attached: 3d83a3ee764fbb4e12f63beeb31289d3ef5534750708880765e06cd12a2b1e12.jpg (625x918, 191K)

>From whom?

The brownie point dispenser. It was just a shitty joke about how you still have parts of your "old programming" left.

Attached: 1523555482170.jpg (2042x1744, 779K)

Displaying that we are shit at meming because autisim quite well i would say

Because I criticize the right?
No criticism allowed?

We have bigger problems than trifle matters about the right

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (492x366, 17K)

Implying that just saying "uuuh, this is cringey as fuck" counts as criticism. At least put some more effort into it and it might be taken more seriously.

Bump for viking anons
>let me know how to help?

Wells looks like they will get that

Preferably a number less than 0, not that it would be physically possible but hey... one can dream.

Attached: 1521906950486.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Take your in-fighting and negativity somewhere else. Nobody cares about your TLDR:s

The Right wing will win the majority as kek and God wills it, we need just to have faith

Attached: 1524453529144.jpg (620x310, 87K)

Not to be pessimistic or anything but I don't think they will go far below 20%. They have an established history and many who don't care for politics vote for them because of this.

Yeah, dont forget also that many people vote like their parents or even grandparents voted for. If they voted for S, they are gonna continue to vote for S without giving it a second thought. As much as we would like to watch S crash and burn, doubt they would fall under the 4% limit.

Attached: 1522896761466.jpg (700x839, 141K)

The red-green voting block currently have a majority in parlament according to trusted polling agencies but it is known that SocDem always lose votes the closer they get to election.

Dehär gör en bara lessen asså

>They have an established history and many who don't care for politics vote for them because of this.
I may be wrong as i am not Swedish, but the current situation of Sweden is on the minds of the average swede(not counting leftist as they are brain dead)
>normies only wake up when their bubble id threatened
>i predict a similar results like Italy
>enough to see changes that help the country

Attached: 1524375783917.jpg (614x960, 94K)

Ja, det är lite tragiskt. Det är som om människor blir tränade för att stänga ner hjärnan så fort politik nämns.

>the minds of the average swede
Most of them won't wake up because their livelihood hasn't been threatened, at best a smaller amount of them will turn out to be sleeper/unawoken non-lemmings. The rest will stand and look on as others try to wrestle for the fate of the country. Regardless of who that wins, they will bow down and take it up the ass.

Attached: 1523562993624.jpg (430x570, 98K)

>white
From the color, it looks like an arab or a mestizo, but certainly not white

It's usually full of spelling errors, lacks a punchline, requires the lexicon and the entire context of the american alt right, rarely makes any sense and just comes off as a cheap knockoff of "le fashy" aesthetics mixed with post-ironic Skurts and SD-worship.

Is a great example. There is nothing funny here. Why Allan?

No criticism allowed then. Pathetic. I bet you also think AFS shouldn't peel voters from SD because MUH UNITY.
How do you think people are urged to better ideas if not for criticism or even downright bullying?

Despite their cultmarx turn, S remains big with the boomers who are lagging 50 years behind, still thinking it's about muh right to work etc. Not understanding what wagedumping is or how the unions (who are basically tied in with S) are complicit. This government subsidizes the salary of "new arrivals" by 3/4.

"I'm a worker, they're the workers' party." I've actually heard this one.

This guy gets it.

Well even if the red-green don't get a majority they may still win as SD has taken a lot of aliance votes and the moderates who spearhead the aliance are unwilling to work with SD.

>Why Allan?

Because it's close to Allah Achbar, didn't put that much thought into it because I had an idea, I did something and then I went on. I didn't spend 6 months analyzing it and looking at it for flaws and mistakes, I made something quick and slightly shitty and didn't expect to win an award for it.

That's more like it, at least here we have things that can be pointed at and can be fixed and improved. Bit hard to do that when someone just says something is cringey, doesn't give people much to work with.

Attached: 1522675495903.jpg (960x720, 88K)

I have put up a thread on 8 c h a n
>Time to ask others for help
>go bump it