Why is he back to dropping redpills again? Did the psychiatric re-programming he was forced to undergo wear off...

Why is he back to dropping redpills again? Did the psychiatric re-programming he was forced to undergo wear off? Is such a thing even possible?

Attached: kanye.jpg (803x803, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't keep a real nigger down, I guess.

It makes sense that someone like you would find Kanye West redpilled. I won't even pray for your soul, there is no point, you are far too far gone.

He's acting out because his album is weak

His psychiatric visit was more of a check with secret service. He needed to shut his lid he was about to blow everything up. Month of may

Attached: 1524053456138.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Kanye realized the pills he needed were red and metaphorical.

t. GayZ

his mind is too stronk

i like him, didn't he tweet jordan peterson or some shit?

Maybe he just wasn't on Twitter for the last year? This might not be any sudden change, you just didn't hear anything until now.

Its hard to re program a niggers mind. Its not programmable in the first place

Attached: 1510715419356.jpg (400x400, 26K)

kanye ruined his career. he took a bribe to be a shill. jews are paying lots of people to support conservatives. they know the liberals will condemn israel and israel cant steal land if every one bad mouths them

WE"RE BREAKING PEOPLE'S CONDITIONING

That is why there is a full on 24/7 raid from Shareblue and /leftypol/ here

Just shut up about this retarded coon, will ya

Holy shit did his most popular song predict this?
youtu.be/PsO6ZnUZI0g

>kanye in hospital getting stronger
>jew death squad tries to take him out but he is now too strong

Attached: 484A0D23-517C-4963-970E-8C8B4D29A5A7.jpg (750x418, 246K)

He is under more intense MK ultra programming than you could conceive. He is literally being used as a the perfect distracting puppet to further stoke the fuel between the fabricated left/right paradigm that (((they))) have indoctrinated us into to keep us distracted and divided while Clinton and Trump alike along with their ((((puppet masters))))continue to traffick and ritually murder children. (((They))) are going to force the pendulum back to the right using figures like Kanye because they know society and large portions of youth are becoming disillusioned and getting tired/waking up to the reality of it being so far left. Milo is a similar tool. This is all in preparation for the Antichrist who will bring both the "left" and "right" (the same fucking thing, read: human cattle) together under the last human/Satanic leadership on this earth before God puts an end to this fucking abomination

''The media said 'He's way' out of control

I just feel like I'm the only one not pretending

I'm not out of control, I'm just not in theri control''.

Attached: kanye-west-donda-cosmetics-makeup-1-480x320.jpg (480x320, 36K)

thats some fine blonde cultural appropriation nigger

yeah nah this is wayyyy to unhinged to take seriously

please go outside

Q predicted this.

So is his wife.

>implying niggers have any knowledge

>Blonde hair = cultural

The ultimate of Mutt education

Attached: wuttt.jpg (480x360, 17K)

He can barely spell any word that he attempts which is larger than 4-5 letters. Also, he's a rapper, ya know, one of those fellows who makes up rhymes about asses and copulating.

Why do all you brainlets keep saying all this "damn Kanye is woke he is dropping redpills who"? For someone who has seen as much of the world as he has the man is still half retarded.

>redpills
linkz or it never happened

he's going full democrats are the real racists on twitter

odds are that most of these IRLcelebs visited Jow Forums at one time or another

not saying that Jow Forums says dems r real rayciss, just that he mentioned RedpillBlack in a twitter

Biding his time until his pres run in 2024

Because you're surrounded by childish faggots here.