Simpsons predicted future America

Simpsons predicted future America.

Attached: le 56.jpg (619x425, 45K)

Was Q user a writer for The Simpsons?

How so?

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

Bart to the future episode has it all

this is silly, my wife has had a lot of cock and there are few in the 9-10 range and most women stop me from diving deep with only 8

I don't think that in future America niggers will start attend libraries.

>my wife has had alot of cock

Attached: 6608C7F5-5A15-4754-BA27-1CDEAD34815C.jpg (863x1024, 78K)

>my wife has had a lot of cock

Attached: 1118424283568.png (273x283, 182K)

Attached: m4Y88.png (427x1251, 608K)

You're probably like only 8" around tho. No need to be jelly your wife settled for the nice guy.

This is bullshit. Most women can't take a 12" dick. A friend of mine has a 9" and says most women won't let him go balls deep because it hurts them. This is Jow Forums tier bait.

How do you know he has 9"?

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

How's your wife's son going

Bros talk about dicks and dicking sluts. Not everyone is a basement dwelling neckbeard right-wing larper.

Nobody ever lies, that would be completely unthinkable.

We played competitive hockey together and the shit that goes on there is gayer than AIDs in the name of hazing or "bonding"

why would you lie about not being able to go balls deep

you faggots turned this into a gay dick thread glad to know that all of the left and retarded people still hanging onto the right are still nigger faggots. my faith in you ever ceasing this faggotry diminishes by the day.

Nobody has ever lied about the size of their dick, you're right.

That's not what I'm asking you stupid fucking pakinigger

only if you're retarded monkeys lmao
i hope you dont talk about this to your "friends"

What makes you think if they had a 2 inch cock and couldn't go balls deep that they wouldn't just say they had a 7 inch cock and couldn't go balls deep?, are you fucking stupid you fat piece of shit

>t. 2'' erect

nah bro you are the weird one for not talking about your dick.

And this somehow involves confirmation that your friend is packing 9"?

Why would you lie about that
Haven't you ever been balls deep before or are you too much for your pet goat

Why would people lie about anything?

oh yeah. i fucked her with my 10.2 inch muslim infidelconverter

See my previous post. A lot of gay shit goes on in the competitive hockey world. People that don't go along with it get ostricized and sometimes even beat up. I was on a team where a guy who is not a famous NHLer beat the shit out of a rookie for refusing to walk around naked with a pickle shoved up his ass. The team swept it under the rug because they wanted to trade him (junior "A" league) and didn't want his trade value to drop due to being a psycho. So basically you either gotta go along with it or kiss any chance of having a hockey career goodbye.

Attached: 1510854508733.jpg (550x550, 48K)

*Now a famous NHLer

Hockey: The White Man's Sport

>muh dick
literal niggers

Sorry I wasn't sarcastic enough what I meant was if you haven't sucked at least 20 cocks you are literally Hitler.

Yes. As in I've seen it and yes he measured it in front of the whole team while a bunch of faggots congratulated him. I don't know why this is so hard to believe. Everyone who plays competitive hockey knows about this behaviour. They don't talk about it publicly because they don't want people to label them as faggots.

i retract my previous nigger statement

I always knew the show was anti-white.

it's photoshopped

And its beautiful

It truly is the Hollywood of the sports. No one cares though because the victims are boys.

rawr :3

if you're less than 12 inches you should consider suicide, 13" is the new dicklet cutoff, 12.5 king of the dicklets.

ive seen this before and you have edited it user

FAKE NEWS

This, dicklets should just kill themselves to prevent future disappoint
>tfw 15" masterrace

You can tell it's a shoop pixels. I, too, am an expert.

i tell ya what though man, dicklets don't even know the frustration. i go through a roll of duct tape every couple months just to keep my average 16.5 incher in place.

True suffering is when you don't even have a foreskin and you have to peel the tape right off the sensitive parts.

>my wife has had a lot of cock

Attached: absolutely degenerate reviewbrah.png (286x483, 227K)

tell me you fat cunt, how manny miles of cock. let me calculate it for you.

as if women know the difference between an 8, 9, and 10 inch dick besides being in pain

Guys please don't fall for these

This, dicklets and the other faggots don't realize women are still getting one over on both of them.

every time this gets edited it moves further right

>56% kid more of a meme than milhouse
Kek

checked lol

Lmao.

>not kicking the shit out of the guy for even suggesting that
The ass-slap bullshit lasted about 2 seconds in high school, made it quite clear I don't play that game.

He tried to fight him and lost. And if I remember correctly the rookie never stepped on the ice after that. I don't think you understand how entrenched this shit is in hockey. If you don't go along with it, the team doesn't like you and then you're done.

Amerimutts, when will they learn.

That is the joke.

Fuck nigga, you gay.

Attached: 432.png (671x774, 67K)