Powerful

powerful..

Attached: tradwhores.png (1212x1736, 1.68M)

lame

Attached: 1503600212679s.jpg (250x158, 4K)

this picture asked for support on a pateron

Attached: 1512693023323.png (1163x796, 105K)

ATTENTION WHORE!

never thought there would come a time when right wing scene would become a haven for thots

I wan 3sum
Gib milky
Gib gf

Burgers fault user. Its all the burgers fault.

the side with more attention and (((money))) will always have whores flock to it. Women are like children and follow what's popular they can't think for their own or create their own ideas or movements. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

Attached: fc3.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

>friendship has no survival value
it actually does

>trad

Umm no sweetie

Starting a new thread with fewer than say 30 words in the comment field should be an instant ban.

>blue eyes
lel

you can tell both these bitches didn't have female friends growing up

>friendship is stupid
>female says it
>so having people as props is fine and because you are unhappy you must destroy everyone elses fun
>stop males being males

Is it even physically possible for these women not to be attention whores? Frankly I blame men for enabling it

Hot. Where do I donate

Retard.

Attached: 1383135267317.jpg (640x855, 61K)

Fuck you nigger that's a goddamn Canadian.

thats normal
its retarded that modern people think women of some kind of equally capable philosophers

>Social alliance to other human beings is useless for survival

I have been asking LS to make a higher tier for true fans like myself. $200 a month isn't enough to show my appreciation to her.

Poor homely Tara McCarthy. Brittany and Lauren became best friends and they both stopped hanging out with Tara. Women never change.

Attached: Tara-McCarthy-images.jpg (760x549, 72K)

This is pretty retarded because friendship encourages cooperation which is an obvious evolutionary advantage.

yep, women should only stay home and raise kids. Nothing more.

>Tara McCarthy.
she's literally just as bad maybe even worse, she's barely white and uses a shit ton of makeup and lighting to look white. If you make her skin darker she will look like a pajeet because she is part pajeet.

Sounds like she misunderstands the quote.

That quote is retarded. Christ, Lewis was fucking stupid.
Alliances confer a fitness advantage. It's no accident that social species dominate the planet.

Still, blonde hair :p

cringe, this is so fucking pathetic

t. Buttmad that you're too ugly and unattractive to get attention

You're not wrong about her but my point was about the social dynamics of how women pick their friends is no different with trad-thots than it is between the average western women.

Brittany looks like a fucking troll. Similar to Goldy but white. Of course she gives Lauren value. When they're together Lauren looks hot by comparison.

Women are the niggers of gender.

She looks like a POO! ROFL!

they probably all insult each other behind their back

kek

Attached: poo.jpg (800x540, 149K)

ill take sarcasm for 500

What's the biggest cock she's ever had? Does anyone know?

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideAuthentic.jpg (800x732, 228K)

I love the girl on the left. Her face looks like a beautiful mask and she has a cute lisp.

That video of Lauren doing her 23andme ancestry test is hilarious. Her reaction when she found out she was of Spanish origins kek. Just cuz you dye your hair blonde does not make you Scandinavian like she was hoping she was.
She's like 3% Scandinavian. I'm Eastern European and even I'm more Scandinavian than her 5% kek

>”4th generation Holocaust survivor”
What did she mean by this?

It doesnt matter. Where do you think her donations come from? Its your goddamn fault!
Niggers are banging all the thots there while you and your peers are jacking off in the internets.

Implying you little bitch boys don't do exactly that to your friends. That's all this forum is, you all bitching like women.

>Brittany and Lauren became best friends
>"best friends"

user, I...

Attached: lewd.webm (1278x768, 2.91M)

I'll bet these two beauties could fully drain a dozen africanus criminalus breeding bulls in less than an hour.

I really can't appreciate the shape of Lauren's face.. tho Brittany truly is a beauty imo

Retarded...
Forming healthy bonds to people with common interests (such as both being parents,) is an important evolutionary staple that can aid immensely in survival.

it pretty obviously does

>co-op group of 5 when everyone else is hunting/gathering single or 2-player

Bs. Her chin is fucking hideous.

Southern has had a lot of work done on her face. Keep sending those patreon dollars, faggots.

we're just pulling the thots away from the catastrophe that is their other option. no serious white man is listening to them - their job is to spread our message to girls. some of them are pushed by jews originally but they're ours now hahahaha.

it's probably because Tara is a bitch and a bit of a retard

it's a girl's social media page- what did you expect?

>virgins look at these average girls as goddesses because they share similar political views
Woah...

Either they have both changed their makeup style or the pic is filtered through something that adds the softer hue.

Why would C. S. Lewis write that phrase though? No way he could've been oblivious to the survival value of friendship.

You can donate to me, and I will convey the load to our queen.

Wow. She typed out an entire quote that someone else said. So intelligent and deep.

Why in fuck does LS look so fucking retarded when she licks her... teeth?? What the hell.

Attached: intrtrat.png (508x686, 759K)

>posting the bad version

Attached: Lauren Southern.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I wish Torah McSwarthy would just fuck off

I wonder if Faith Goldy agrees.

Glad she’s quoting on of the greatest christian philosophers... maybe that means she didnt just google “cs lewis quotes”. I can only hope.

brown hair*

literaly wrong, good cooperation between two parties can increase the chances of survival mutualy

Lauren is the greatest philosopher of our generation

Attached: 1523478637020.png (1739x859, 245K)

Thirsty degenerate Virgins are pushing them to the top

Every Lauren thread gets ruined by trolls. I'm tired of it.

Longer version of the quote:
>I have no duty to be anyone's Friend and no man in the world has a duty to be mine. No claims, no shadow of necessity. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself (for God did not need to create). It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.
I really don't understand what Lewis means by "survival" here because clearly friendship can help you to survive rather than merely make survival more pleasant. Weird.

Attached: nurses 1956 leeds.jpg (1200x735, 219K)

>e thot hole regurgitates WHITE MAN'S quote
>sooo deeeeeeep, lemme donate my entire paycheck to your patreon
I hope these two get murdered in cold blood

Jesus Christ, get help for your anger issues.

I desperately want to see them blacked, the howls of thousands of beta whites will make me diamond hard.

NEETsocs have a raging hateboner for her because she invalidates the path they chose. She's doing more to save the white race than 50 years of white nationalist retardation. They see this, but refuse to acknowledge it and instead lash out at her. Pretty funny to watch.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic and figured the Kekistani flag made it obvious. All e-celebs get the rope.

That's funny

>Can't take a photo with your friend without making sure your cleavage is in there.

Fucking LMAO at that pic.

friendship between 2 ethots
majestic
fire forged
hardship

Fuck I hate these thots

Yeah I need one where I get to fuck her. Just clinical robotic sex without kissing.

>I really don't understand what Lewis means by "survival" here because clearly friendship can help you to survive rather than merely make survival more pleasant. Weird.

There's a difference between partnership for mutual benefit and true friendship.
John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

give grug all your berries because grug pretty
grug is cave trad

Attached: 1518299486682.jpg (353x400, 64K)

*has sex with a nigger and works behind the scenes with socially left leaning degenerates to push an agenda*
What could go wrong?

Attached: mesacnik-svietivy-89x_mesicnik[1].jpg (449x600, 276K)

fucking amerimutts, stop spreading your cancerous beta orbitting culture

Only someone with low IQ could make such statment...

Mods, fucking delete these threads
L

>the sizes keep getting shopped larger

Attached: 1522641986659.jpg (236x280, 12K)

Just some shallow childish cunt like Lauren Southern who's never had real friends.

Uncanny

He has to have a different angle in mind. Here are a couple of other quotes from the same book:
>"The little pockets of early Christians survived because they cared exclusively for the love of “the brethren” and stopped their ears to the opinion of the Pagan society all around them. and stopped their ears to the opinion of the Pagan society all around them. But a circle of criminals, cranks, or perverts survives in just the same way; by becoming deaf to the opinion of the outer world, by discounting it as the chatter of outsiders who ‘don’t understand,’ of the ‘conventional,’ ‘the bourgeois,’ the 'Establishment,’ of prigs, prudes and humbugs."
There he even uses the word 'survive'. In context of close friendship.

So the puzzle is what he specifically means by "survival value" or from what angle he's looking at it.

>"Friendship is even, if you like, angelic. But man needs to be triply protected by humility if he is to eat the bread of angels without risk."

>"The Friendship is not a reward for our discrimination and good taste in finding one another out. IT is the instrument by which God reveals to each the beauties of all the others. They are no greater than the beauties of a thousand other men; by Friendship God opens our eyes to them. They are, like all beauties, derived from Him, and then, in a good Friendship, increased by Him through the Friendship itself, so that it is His instrument for creating as well as for revealing. At this feast it is he who has spread the board and it is He who has chosen the guests. It is He, we may dare to hope, who sometimes does, and always should, preside. Let us not reckon without our Host."

The book is called The Four Loves.

These girls are just exceedingly ugly.

When will they finally admit it?

Attached: what did they mean by this.png (872x832, 565K)

Do you think I could crowdfund enough money to get these two to eat box on video? Not that I find either of them abnormally attractive, I just want to humiliate them and show their beta-orbiters that they are shills for money with no morality or actual value.

Attached: 1522755962506.png (1200x1440, 461K)

Lauren Southern's lip and nose job looks like shit

"Could"? That's a typical morning's whoring to get their day started. You don't wanna know the amount they go through to satisfy their nightly craving.

and she needs to dye her hair more her brown roots are showing... fake bitch

Source: your ass

notice she puts the '.....' to seem extra deep
Kanye is the only fake deep man that makes sense