i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg
>DeZ-Bukamal Apr2
imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr1
imgur.com/a/JQxip

Devs April 23
>Iraqi AF continues airstrikes in Syria with focus on Albukamal-Qa’im area, claimed killing IS' 2nd in command today
>Putin, Macron discuss OPCW investigation and US-led airstrike fallout in telephone conversation
>SAA 4th Div claims to have liberated several blocks of SE Hajar Al-Aswad dist, however from the west axis they have gained no ground
>Yarmouk continued; 105th brigade and Palestinian units able to liberate some buildings, RuAf continues heavy airstrikes
>E Qalamoun; Last week one of the largest FSA brigades, Ahmad Al-‘Abdo, surrendered and pledge to join the SAA
>Tartous; RF cargo ship arrives carrying equipment for the SAA, rumors allege it also contains the S-300 system
>Iraeli minister, “if Assad allows an Iranian or any other element to declare war on Israel from Syrian territory, he will bear the consequences.”
>Large Syrian cargo plane travels from Tehran to Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>Death toll from KSA airstrike on Yemeni wedding in Al-Raqa area of Hajjah rises to 88
>Afghanistan; ISIS claims responsibility for suicide bombing in Kabul at voter registration center that killed 57, injured 100+

Prev

Attached: DbVDe4tW0AAWyqG.jpg (1023x682, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lucian_Kim/status/988374457566801921
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/988410419793551361
youtube.com/watch?v=saishCT96fs
youtube.com/watch?v=7j6Qbqga8J0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RzTzK_7tXCE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYU87QNjPw
youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=EZDINK0o-Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=SySp0WwVI4o
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9myHhpS9s&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=0wfa72zKrjQ
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/988418570219671552
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Russia-to-move-defenses-to-Syria-soon-warns-Israel-against-attack-552503
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to Bashar!

Death to america

MARG BAR AMRIKA

Attached: 151528375301.jpg (1734x1163, 119K)

Scoop: Russia to give S-300 anti-aircraft systems to Syria for free, speeding up their delivery to hinder future US-led missile strikes.

twitter.com/Lucian_Kim/status/988374457566801921

OH NO NO NO NON NO

Attached: Острый-Перец-политика-песочница-политоты-кровавый-пас (539x604, 54K)

infidel

>mfw white and based unlike you subhumans

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 137K)

KAHANA WAS RIGHT

wh*Teoids are the subhumans, ar*pshit

>rabid anti russian post from a russian flag
Pls give attention

Pro-regime activists stir public anger claiming #Syria Health Ministry identifying #SAA bodies found in #Raqqa thru personal belongings as DNA test 'too expensive'.
Head of Forensics, however, says pics, Xrays, dental rcrds '1st step. DNA 2 be used. All martyrs will b identified'

twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/988410419793551361

???????????
lmao

Attached: DbeKCFvW4AIv3i-.jpg (540x720, 56K)

muttistan btfo

are you BLACK poster ? are you TURK ?

S300 is a meme, they can't do shit. Russian "tech" is WW1 tier.

anti air missiles are ww1 tech ?

Nice proxy shill.

test

Russian ones - sure, if tech at all. It's mostly imitations of real functioning weapons. Remember, all russian "weapons" were created for money laundering, not for military purposes.

Attached: 1522316960502.gif (450x450, 776K)

You're in!!

Attached: 5256476676.png (485x443, 64K)

Attached: 2420010 - Babylon CountryLove Israel meme.png (1600x900, 1.83M)

why are you here literally at the same time i am

US spec ops, wonder where they're headed?

Attached: sketch-1524490868766.png (480x740, 242K)

Attached: p_203.jpg (546x471, 25K)

I love when Russian liberasts-pidorasts reveal themself early in the thread. Hide them and do not care about those scum anymore.
So nice of them.

Attached: hugo.jpg (991x631, 152K)

1258 best year of my life

Attached: grandma with gun 1513147723968.jpg (640x628, 69K)

Attached: merchant2.jpg (255x239, 16K)

>L U L Z :

>/sg/ opening
youtube.com/watch?v=saishCT96fs

>Politicians
youtube.com/watch?v=7j6Qbqga8J0

>Rebels talking about the Syrian government
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

>Syrian army vs rebels(colorised)
youtube.com/watch?v=RzTzK_7tXCE

>Rebels speaking to Bashar Al assad during the civil war
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYU87QNjPw

>Based Assad
youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ

>Putin solves the Syrian conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

>The gang show the haters how it's done
youtube.com/watch?v=EZDINK0o-Pw

>Can't mossad the assad
youtube.com/watch?v=SySp0WwVI4o

>Idk why this one's in there
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9myHhpS9s&t=9s

>Syriangelion OP シリア・エヴァン
youtube.com/watch?v=0wfa72zKrjQ

>Rebel Green Bus Song [East Ghouta Edition]
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QemjtAtGaY

Attached: a-russian-movie-saving-bashar-assad-putin-movie-poster.jpg (735x1000, 148K)

>Red Pill Vids

>TUCKER Fox News
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
>American senator tells the other side of the story:
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul:
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
>Virginia senator on Aleppo:
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>US Peace counsil's Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria:
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution:
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>SyrianGirlPartisan:
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Pipelines and Syria:
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
>Syria ambassador in USA:
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>Women under Bashar:
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change:
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Assad visits monastery- Christmas:
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years:
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Exposes Lies on Syria:
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
===
>"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication:
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
===
>TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
>White helmets killing a child for UN:
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
>Staging CW attack:
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
===
>NGO’s and hybrid warfare:
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
>Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
==
>Reminder to watch.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
>/sg/ visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg/ - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
>Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Greek PM Tsipras rules out trade-off with Turkey for soldiers’ release

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras on Monday ruled out any trade-off with Turkey for the release of two Greek soldiers held by Ankara, Reuters reported.“Turkey looks like a country… at risk of losing its orientation and moving away from its European targets,”Tsipras said. The PM was speaking to lawmakers of his Syriza party. Athens says the soldiers crossed into Turkey by mistake while following the trail of suspected illegal migrants in the bad weather, but Turkish courts have ordered their detention on suspicion of illegal entry and attempted military espionage. Tsipras also noted that he welcomed recent comments by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the ‘need and value’ of peaceful relations with Greece.

>Find out I've been kicked out of uni 4 weeks before my final exams
>The initial agreement between me and the university was I had until sep 2019 to finish it
>They changed it to january 2018 without informing me
>It's up to you to stay informed and updated goy
>I can only finish my degree now by going in debt and paying them a shit load of money

Why do (((they))) always get me?

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

IAEA says Iran implementing nuclear deal as UN, EU, Russia back agreement

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has said the nuclear deal with Iran has significantly improved access to the country. Cornel Seruta, a senior official at the IAEA, said that“Iran is now subject to the most robust nuclear verification regime and Iran is implementing its nuclear-related commitments”under the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). US allies and rivals spoke out in support of the deal on Monday, bolstering French President Emmanuel Macron’s pitch to US President Donald Trump that there was no ‘Plan B’ for keeping a lid on Tehran’s atomic ambitions, Reuters reports. The JCPOA“continues to be the best way to ensure the exclusively peaceful nature of Iran’s nuclear program and to realize the promised tangible economic benefits for the Iranian people,”UN high representative for disarmament affairs, Izumi Nakamitsu, said. On a visit to Beijing, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said he had agreed with his Chinese counterpart to block any US attempt to sabotage the deal.

German govt insists Syria strikes were legal despite parliament experts’ opinion

The German government has said that it stands by its view that the US-led airstrikes against Syria were legal, despite experts saying they breached international law, AP reported. Parliamentary researchers in Berlin last week provided an 11-page opinion to lawmakers that questioned whether the suspected chemical attack by Syrian government forces justified the attack by the United States, Britain and France. Germany didn’t participate in the April 14 strikes. A spokeswoman for Chancellor Angela Merkel said Monday the German government “took note” of the parliamentary assessment but remains convinced the allied attack was “necessary and appropriate.” Ulrike Demmer said the airstrikes were intended “to prevent further uses of chemical weapons by Syrian forces.” Merkel will meet US President Donald Trump in Washington Friday.

barzani>hezbollah>tfsa>isil>fsa>rojava

prove me wrong

Levi>Judah>all other tribes

New segment currently in the works which is newest videos and R&U stuff concerning Syria!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Bashar the West and Duma.png (884x1000, 1.34M)

>Mortar from Syria falls near border of Israeli-held Golan Heights; Israeli army responds with fire

Attached: scared.jpg (231x218, 7K)

to their deaths, i hope

Attached: 1521570826085.png (824x856, 1.32M)

>The initial agreement between me and the university was I had until sep 2019 to finish it
to finish what? what do you mean?
why did they kick you out? did you do something?

sue them
top eu courts love this kinda stuff

First batch of evacuated rebel elements and their families from Al-Ruhaybah, Jayroud, and Al-Nasiriyah in the Eastern Qalamoun arrived at Abu al-Zindeen crossing near the city of Al-Bab in northern Aleppo. The batch reportedly consisted of around 1300 rebel elements and civilians.
Left overYPG‘s improvised explosive device reportedly killed two civilians in the village of Yaki in Sharran subdistrict.
Jabhat Tahrir Suriya (Ahrar al-Sham and Harakat Nour al-Deen al-Zenki) launched an attack against Hayat Tahrir al-Sham in western Aleppo. Jabhat Tahrir Suriya reportedly captured Bisrtoun, Ajel, Taqad, and Al-Abizmu in western Aleppo. Hayat Tahrir al-Sham’s Ibaa News Agency stated that Jabhat Tahrir Suriya violated an agreement to neutralize Al-Abizmu from the infighting by entering the locality. Hayat Tahrir al-Sham recaptured the village of Taqad, while clashes between the two parties continue in and around Bisrtoun, Ajel, and Al-Abizmu, which means that the localities should be treated as disputed.

Soleimani>>>all of them

Demonstrations against Hayat Tahrir al-Sham were held in the village of Taqad, demanding that the group leaves the locality. Around 150 demonstrators chanted slogans against Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, reportedly burnt an armored vehicle belonging to the group, and blocked off the entrances and exits to the locality with rocks. However, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham reportedly opened fire on the demonstrators, without any information about possible casualties.

Raqqa:
Rebel “guerrilla” group Harakat al-Qiyam assassinated an element of the Syrian Democratic Forces in the governorate.
Idlib:
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham and Jabhat Tahrir Suriya’s ally Suqour al-Sham clashed around Jabal al-Zawiya and the village of Marayan. Unconfirmed rumors suggest that Hayat Tahrir al-Sham is preparing to launch another attack on the city of Maarat al-Numaan.
Homs:
Negotiations between the Negotiations Committee of the Northern Homs and Russia failed, as the two parties failed to agree on the meeting place of the previously agreed meeting. Russia reportedly refused to hold the meeting at Al-Dar al-Kabira crossing (where previous meeting between the two took place on the 18th of April) and insisted that the meeting should be held in the areas under the control of the Syrian government. Reports suggest that the meeting between the two was postponed until further notice. After the negotiations between the two failed, the Syrian Arab Army’s artillery started to shell several localities in the rebel Northern Homs pocket.

Kingdom of Judah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingdom of Israel

on what basis did they change it?
sue them

Deir al-Zour:
Unknown gunmen assassinated Islamic State’s commander, Abu Asad al-Sudani and additional two elements of the group, as they were returning from a guard post towards the village of Al-Shaafah, southeast of Deir al-Zour. Unconfirmed reports claimed that Abu Asad al-Sudani was assassinated by rival Islamic State’s elements.
Damascus:
Second batch of rebel elements and their families started evacuating from Al-Ruhaybah, Jayroud, and Al-Nasiriyah in the Eastern Qalamoun towards Idlib and Aleppo. Syrian Arab News Agency stated that 30 buses carrying fighters and civilians left the aforementioned localities towards northern Syria.
Syrian Arab Army and allies made additional advances against the Islamic State in Al-Zayn neighborhood, south of Damascus. Syrian Arab Army also made limited advances against the Islamic State at the outskirts of Al-Hajar al-Aswad, also south of Damascus.

Afghanistan

Faryab Province:
Afghan National Security Forces killed two and wounded four elements of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban) in Ghormach district.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan raided and overran two Afghan Local Police’s checkpoints in Chahar Toth area of Pashtun Kot. Three elements of the Afghan Local Police were killed and three wounded in the encounters, while the remaining elements retreated from the checkpoints. One of the three killed elements was the Afghan Local Police’s commander, Din Muhammad. Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan seized three motorcycles from the checkpoints.
Balkh Province:
Afghan National Security Forces killed four and wounded five elements of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan in Chahar Bolak district. Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan killed 17 and wounded 14 elements of the Afghan National Security Forces in Chahar Bolak, during clashes which started five days ago. One of the 17 killed elements was the Afghan National Police’s district chief, Zabit Khanjar.

>shitload of money
you still only pay ~300 bucks per semester in german public universities as EU citizen, there are probably some other countries where this is similar. If you're not studying abstract bullshit, have good grades and speak decent english just finish abroad. Will also look better in your resume as long as it isn't in albania or something like that.

Sar-e Pol Province:
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan reportedly seized Dar Qalq and Talbalaq areas of Sayyad district from the Afghan Local Police.
Kabul Province:
Islamic State conducted a suicide attack on a representative office of the civilian population in Dasht Barchi district of the city of Kabul. Afghan Ministry of Public Health stated that 62 civilians were killed and 119 wounded by the attack, while the Islamic State’s Amaq Agency stated that the attack targeted an electoral center, killing 40 and wounding 60 ‘Shiites’.
Laghman Province:
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan ambushed an Afghan National Army’s convoy along the Kabul – Jalalabad highway in Qarghayi district. Two elements of the Afghan National Army were killed and three wounded in the ambush.

what was even the difference between judeans and israelis

Nangarhar Province:
Afghan National Security Forces arrested an element of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan in Dur Baba district. Separately, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan killed two elements of the Afghan National Army in the city of Jalalabad, capital of Nangarhar Province.
Maidan Wardak Province:
Afghan National Security Forces killed four elements of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan in Maidan Shar district.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan’s sniper killed an element of the Afghan National Army in Jalga district.

Ghazni Province:
Afghan National Security Forces killed three and wounded two elements of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, as well as destroyed a motorcycle and several weapons depots and ammunition caches in Andar district.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan attacked several Afghan Local Police’s posts in Deh Yak district, reportedly killing seven and wounding eight elements of the police in the process. One element of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was killed and another wounded in the attacks. Similarly, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan attacked an Afghan National Police’s checkpoint in Gelan district. Two elements of the Afghan National Army were killed and two wounded, while one element of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan was killed and another wounded in the encounter.

Initial agreement was I had until september 2019 to finish my degree by completing all the courses and thesis. They changed this date to january 2018 without informing me of this change.

They changed it because they wanted students to get finished faster.

I've been looking through all our national law and there is nothing that says this is illegal. Not sure about EU. Would be nice to sue them and get back the money I have to go in debt for now to pay it back.

Studying engineering, my grades are kind of mixed. Some of them are high, some of them are just a pass. Here it will be 5000 EUR to finish my last semester.

Attached: 1523829543349.png (545x530, 234K)

Farah Province:
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, aided by seven defected Afghan Local Police’s elements, raided and overran two Afghan National Army’s checkpoints on Kandahar – Hear highway in Bazar area of Farah Rod district. Seven elements of the Afghan National Army, including commander Shier Agha were arrested in the encounters. Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan seized two PK machine guns, two RPG launchers, 15 assault rifles, two vehicles, and a motorcycle from the two checkpoints.

quick rundown on armenia?

Zabul Province:
Afghan National Security Forces arrested an element of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan in Shah Joy district.
Kandahar Province:
Afghan National Security Forces killed six and wounded four elements of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, as well as destroyed an ammunition cache in Maywand district.

Amaq Agency:

Egypt:
Islamic State’s sniper killed an element of the Egyptian Army east of the city of Al-Arish.

Kys shills. How the exposing of russian "military" turns me into kike?

Isreal was the kingdom of the 10 (nowadays)missing tribes of israel while Judan was of levi and Judah basicley Israel was overrun by degenercy and heathenism and and got cucked by the assyrians.They were probably mixed into the Assyrian bloodline. While the Judeans and Levis still exist today.
People with the kast name Levi Levinson Cohen Katz and Cahana plus some more are levis while all the other jews are Judeans(The levis didnt get any land in Israel but were in control of the tempele. Cohens are the people who ran the tempele

>I've been looking through all our national law and there is nothing that says this is illegal.
you can apply EU law directly in cases of individual against the state

STOP SPAMMING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: p_073.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Subhuman pidorashka scum at it again.

he is even worst than the gunfags

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-04-11_152537_www.youtube.com.png (643x459, 394K)

>mfw turbo white
>mfw poor berber/arab mutt has delusions
I have no face.

Thanks, I will try to look up the EU law.

Attached: 1523794494711.jpg (657x527, 53K)

so basically calling the country israel is a larp

whats your take on long term political future of israel
are you slowly becoming a far right theocracy?

>EU law
its literally class im taking this semester

yeah, well, then just go abroad. Germany has good public universities and some other countries are probably similar, though not as cheap

He's shitposting at this point

some people welcome his references

>Daesh militants have beheaded three people related with each others as brothers in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province, an official said Monday.

The victims were killed after insurgents stormed a residential house in Chaparhar district, Ataullah Khogyani, a spokesman for provincial governor told 1TV.
They were killed Monday over the allegations of working with the government, the official added.
The violence comes days after Daesh beheaded a 13-year-old boy in northern Jowzjan province.

Any chance you can give me a hint on where to start looking?

a simple google just gives me a lot european law degrees

Attached: 1523567405511.jpg (720x469, 71K)

So now that the Syrian war is nearing it's inevitable stalemate, will the West strike the Ukraine next?

Attached: 2018-04-23_21-12-19.png (815x719, 47K)

#BREAKING
#Israel targeted an #SAA position with a missile (Tamoz) in Al Krom village #AlQunytira south #Syria

No casualties reported.

twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/988418570219671552

eur-lex

it has all eu law classified, a bit hard to navigate tho

I hope so.
Also we can't now call it Judah now cuz teh area Judah is a bit controversial and anyways the name "the nation of Israel" is still a used name for Jews today by jews and the only reason that israel and Judan were seperate kingdoms is beacuse g-d didn't like that solomon had 1000 wives

Fuck off to Jow Forums or /soc/ if you want to shitpost.

Waiting for Putin to restart the War in the Donbas.

Kek, nevermind them dude, you're doing great

Attached: Thumbs up 1512690189495.jpg (301x267, 25K)

the only reason /sg/ still exists is for shitposting

Someone just nuke them already for fucks sake

Attached: 1524119021113.jpg (782x751, 281K)

>"the nation of Israel" is still a used name for Jews today by jews
in christianity story goes that jews stopped being the nation of israel when they rejected jesus and now are simply jews iirc

>Judah is a bit controversial
pro-palestine cucks?

PHACK YEW

True. The war is over and /sg/ is turning into geopolitical general anyway

Unlike in 2014 Ukraine now have actual army with new modern weaponry. Pootin is shitting his pants and is ready to abandon Donbass for good.

Fuck off to /b/ if you want to spam shitty off topic newsbits that no one cares about, subhuman mutt.

Attached: 1520641932964.png (927x1077, 1.98M)

n-no its-s not..

Attached: 1517589596706.jpg (1536x1484, 190K)

>Ukraine now have actual army

Attached: 1517631136269.jpg (600x574, 50K)

>kopyeyki succesfully transferred from partiya progresa for this post

Rastan pocket when? it's taking a while.

Attached: tiger-thinks-of-boytoys.jpg (960x637, 72K)

>eur-lex

thanks this is great! Do you have tips as to how I could narrow down the amount of documents other than just searching for relevant terms?

Attached: 1523812529671.png (732x633, 241K)

yeah and when israel was founded people were more concerned about winning a war than a name plus if we would rename it today people would go like OMG THIS IS AN EXAMPELE OF ISRAEL BECOMING A THEOCRACY HURR DURR

RUSSIA TO MOVE AIR DEFENSES TO SYRIA 'SOON,' WARNS ISRAEL AGAINST ATTACK

“If Israel decides to carry out rocket strikes on the deployment locations of the S-300, the consequences will be catastrophic for all sides.”

According to the report, the system will be supplied to the regime of Bashar Assad for no cost and will likely be brought into the country via transport aircraft or Russian Navy ships to be deployed to cover Damascus and the regime’s airfields.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Russia-to-move-defenses-to-Syria-soon-warns-Israel-against-attack-552503

He shat his pants in 2014 when the sanctions hit.

did you get this from urdunis mutt board ?

>javelins
>Abrams's
>troops trained by American instructors
They will kick shit out of starved and drunk russian conscripts.