A world without Africa?

>One day we wake up and Africa is gone without any proof it ever existed somehow.

What would change?

Attached: No Africa.png (2499x1581, 958K)

Where did these nogs come from?

That's a big ocean

Beautiful!

WE
WUZ
ATLANTIUNS

i find this map more aesthetic

WE WUZ MERMAIDS!

U U
U U
UUUU
U
U

Africa wouldn't exist

The former Mediterranean becomes much more wet and humid as does the Middle East, the Romans (if they even form) probably make contact with the Han Dynasty and establish imperial rule in parts of southern Asia, whatever happens next is completely unrecognizable

Climate would change drastically.

You're absolutely sure you want that?

Attached: poo-in-sea.png (2499x1581, 335K)

The average world IQ would go up.

Climate along the south coast would be vastly different

They still have to go back. Hope you niggers know how to swim.

Crime, poverty,average iq

Well in the short term, walls of ocean water thousands and thousands of feet high would rush in to fill the void left by the missing continent. This would result in the most devastating series of mega-tidal waves that the planet has ever existed. The worldwide loss of life and property would be beyond imagining.
In the long term, altered ocean levels, altered climate, mass starvations and extinctions and the possibly the end of human civilization.
Other than that, things would be ok I guess.....

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS!?

Attached: tumblr_n8xtr8LQGs1shxe70o1_500.jpg (500x354, 41K)

fapfapfap

I'd rather fund a genetically selective plague, so that humanity doesn't lose the great continent of Africa, just the niggers.

From OP:
> Africa is gone without any proof it ever existed somehow.
The "walls of ocean water thousands and thousands of feet high would rush in to fill the void left by the missing continent" would be proof that it ever existed, which contradicts the premise made by OP.

Europe would still be white.

Attached: europe.jpg (735x977, 260K)