Redpill me on blockchain, Jow Forums

Redpill me on blockchain, Jow Forums.

Attached: blockchain.png (520x520, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/added-some-wings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask Jow Forums

>runs on blockchain
What does that even mean?

Q predicted it

You can buy and sell refugees for a couple dollars

It means they waste lots of power on computing hashes.

Hashing refugees?

>crypto shit on Jow Forums
time to sell

m.soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/added-some-wings

It's the Antichrist currency, it was coopted by them and they've experimented with temp versions like btc.

The claim is, blockchain ledgers are unfalsifiable due to network consensus. Money based on blockchain cant be corrupted as each addition to the ledger is dependent on other instances within the ledger.

The actual thing that's happening:
The banking families identified the tech over a decade ago, invested in all the companies and seeded them, then watched how they functioned and competed against fiat reserve currency, now they are squeezing the last juice out of the dollar before causing a crises and introducing blockchain money as the cure. Blockchain money will become the new reserve currency.

Consensus will be synthesized when necessary by use of the massive, massive data centers held by the NSA, CIA, NRO, and GSA.

The blockchain currency carries so much info on transactions that its data fields will be able to be inerted into Geographic Information systems, which will then draw real-time mapping of activities, identify potential threats or anomalies.

If a government anywhere in the world becomes tyrannical against its own people, it will become impossible for organic resistance forces to form. Any large expendatures will be mapped, the economic activity will be searchable and filtered.
Resistance is going to become a choice of each individual. It will be a choice of liberty or death.

Truely the end is near.
/redpill

Ancap memes incoming

wtf I hate blockchain now

Add to this backdoors and surveillance in literally every aspect of your life and an AI that filters and connects all that raw data. Prison Planet incoming.

It's the 2010s version of "dotcom." You put it in your company's name and watch Wall Street faggots throw money at you. Gook moot renames the site 4Blockchain for an IPO and his problems are solved.

That sounds fair.

It's like they want to do in Texas with the homeless. Basically they put all your identifying information into blockchain and tattoo a hash on you so your medical records, identity, etc. are all tied to your wallet.

Pretty fucking scary since they can now point to a "working prototype" that "helps refugees" so the leftists will be all over it. Brings in the cryptofags too, since their tech is a solution looking for a problem.

well maybe get past your racist views and we will fonally have some progress

wikileaks used blockchain to spread their leaks and shit
gov infects blockchain with CP
cryptocurrency goes splat because now using it carries CP charges if Daddy Government decides to send the FBI after you
the Rothschilds, however, are VERY interested in the blockchain as a way to document someone's entire lifetime of financial use
some people literally thoght using cyberpunk credit chits controlled by the NWO was a great idea and would totally get them out from under the thumb of the NWO :^)

an immigration policy Jow Forums can get behind

Attached: hash-browns.jpg (1024x894, 113K)

>well maybe get past your racist views and we will fonally have some progress
Progress with what? The new world order?

Attached: sophisticated adults.png (508x328, 121K)

Ya we're fucked, id say 10 years window to stop it, which no one will do. I do however hold hope that we'll all destroy ourselves and the entire planet before reaching peak slavery

kek. but seriously, yeah this.

Serious truth in this post, user.

Cash is king - choose it or lose it.

Yep. Im in IT and got some invites to some faggy dev social network "based on blockchain technology" from an ex-colleague. It's literally a meme to bait investments. Most investors use a list of buzzwords and gut feeling to make the call, and it will probably stay this way forever.

this

Attached: world currency.jpg (420x579, 35K)

This is truer than you (and they think). The internet took off because of tcp/ip, which integrated error-correction into the protocol and enabled efficient and RELIABLE distributed communications. The blockchain's primary value add is reliability in the data record. They've found a way to computerize clerks and remove the natural errors made by people/crooks/etc. Blockchain is just a euphemism for automated error correction in transactions. What tcp/ip was for distributed network communications, blockchain is for real world transaction ledgers.

This is fine for interbank transfers and legal contracts and such. It's NOT fine for private transactions, and it won't be. Blockchain currency will not be consumer-level because there are too many of us who know better and it's too cumbersome to manage. Businesses can barely handle credit card transactions - blockchain will never make sense compared to simple cash. They can use blockchain for their bank deposits, yes, but not for ever individual transaction. It's 95% workable, but that last 5% is the killer. Cash is king .Use cash or be a faggot.

Thanks for writing this, it's good to learn. Do you really think cash has a future, though? It seems like people are trying everything they can to move away from cash. I haven't paid for anything in cash since I quit doing drugs, and I don't think my mother's seen cash in years. It seems like we're closer to a society where we pay for things by using an Amazon app that lets people transfer gift card balances than we are to a cash one.