Martyrdom Denied

>$1,1000 fine.

Attached: Dunk.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=marrigable age&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab
valpoathletics.com/cheer/roster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He should refuse to pay.
I'd understand if he did, going through a corrupt court system must suck, but it's refusing is the only way to make anything better.

free speech isn't free if it costs $1000 a post

>He should refuse to pay.
And do what exactly when bailiffs come to his house?

They'd give him the maximum. And he'd do every year.

And most people would forget about him in 6 months.

Well his first step is appealing the case, which is what he's doing.
After that, when the bailiffs show up you go to jail and hunger strike.
Definitely easier to say than do, so I'm not going to be disappointed if it doesn't happen, but it's the only you can fight back against the entire system.
Though obviously a successful appeal is the best option.

That isn't the only way he can fight back against the system.

THAT'S NOT WHERE THE COMMA GOES YOU ILLITERATE NIGGER.

Attached: 1515193362282.jpg (1000x667, 69K)

>He should refuse to pay.
He is appealing the decision and his lawyer told the judge that he would not accept any punishment as he believes he has done no wrong

He's appealing
get this though: to appease the EU there was a 2012 change to the Scottish court appeal system to allow for anything vaguely resembling human rights to be appealed at the Scottish tribunal, then the UK Supreme Court, then the European Council on Human Rights

Freedom of expression for comedians qualifies.
I half expect it'll actually have to reach the European Council for sanity to reign though, unless the UK Supreme Court decides they want a legal precedent for interfering in the Scottish court system.

He should refuse to pay

Exactly

Revolt, start killing police, corrupt judges, politicians and (((journalists))). Burn their houses, destroy CCTV, kill them all.

is it an $11,000 or a singular $1000 fine

>american numberologists

It's an £800 fine. That's about $1,100

1,1000 ????

>letting the authorities cuck you out of a principle because you're enough of a retard to believe 'oh it's only 800 pounds, therefore it doesn't matter'
fucking christ americans...

I'd put a Count Dankula weekly reminder on my phone or something to make sure we don't. I'm not even shitting you.

Attached: 1524423599497.jpg (1019x535, 93K)

Onions

Go back to jerking off to this week in stupid

I hope this gets sorted when it reaches UK courts, if only because public opinion is overwhelmingly on his side, like happened with that dead pikey the other week.

Getting told we don't respect freedom by the EU of all organisations is fucking embarrassing

It's a thousand $1 fines.

is that supposed to be a million or a thousand

go home chile you're drunk

And since it's British government, there is separate paperwork that must be filed for each one. That he must personally fill out. It's illegal to automate this process.

That's his real punishment. Being made to apply for a thousand foin loicenses by hand to evade going to gaol.

Attached: 1523601249212.png (600x696, 492K)

Yeah, sure, there would be occasional threads reminding everybody that he was in prison, but everybody would be like, "What happened to him was an injustice. He shouldn't be in prison. That's a damned shame." Certainly, that would happen. But, that'd be it. He would still be in prison and no about of talking about it on Jow Forums or comments on YouTube would get him out.

Watched the most recent one yesterday for the first time to see what all the fuss is about. No idea why people complain about it because it's just some guy reporting idiotic things that are happening, and they all seem like it's at the left's expense

>go to jail and hunger strike.

Real change can only happen if he pulls a Bobby Sands and does a "shit in".

spotted the pedo

Underrated post.

EIGHT HONDRED QUID!? THIS IS HIGHWAY RABBERY

>tfw no gf
she looks at least 16

>Underrated post.
good eye bong

you think 14-16 is a good age to start breeding?

>$1,1000
>not $11,000
american education

Shes actually around 12, once they hit puberty, they become sexually attractive. Only the hypocritical and homosexual deny this

The fine wasn't in dollerydoos, it was in British pounds.

The fine was £800.

Nice infos

Unfortunaly this, becouse nothing will never change..

Attached: tumblr_n1emtqoh5r1tooympo1_500.gif (408x306, 753K)

Not in today's society, but for most of human existence it would've been.
reverse image search brings up posts that say she's 19

Revolution is a product of extreme boredom. If you really want to see a revolution you need to first take down the entertainment industry.

>EU
>sane

>I never make typos.
Yes, but you clearly don't understand what punctuation does or what a complete sentence is, you retarded bong. Now go turn in your butter knife before the Ministry of Truth kicks down your door.

It's Leonor, Princess of Asturias.

The Scottish govt is just a bunch of incompetent pricks in skirts with Down syndrome that haven’t got their fingers out of their asses he entire time they’ve been governing

>martyr a few spokes in the evil wheel
>condemn yourself to living in hiding for the rest of your life

Attached: 1522959694597.jpg (250x234, 6K)

>I'm a pedophile.

Attached: Pedophiles.jpg (563x441, 107K)

You realize it's was only a hundred years or so ago people actually started to stop marrying women younger then 16?

google.com/search?q=marrigable age&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab

Pedophilia is the attraction to children, people who can give birth are not children according to nature. You can deny it all you want but you feel sexual attraction to teenagers too.

>born 2005
Oh.

If she was older I'd feel >tfw no visigothic princess gf

Attached: kronprinsessan-leonor.jpg (1200x1800, 242K)

Icky off u sick cunt

Stop denying your instincts, there is a reason they are able to give birth at that age and begin to feel sexual attraction, nature is telling them to breed.

Fuck*

Natural instincts are not always good, dont overdose the green pill please.

I was with you until now. She is clearly a child in that picture. After

>tfw the princess of fucking SPAIN is whiter than the princess of Sweden

Attached: estelle101-jpg.jpg (992x558, 36K)

Here name is Katelyn Scott. She's 20. She used to cheer for Valpo until /b/ found her online noods and sent them to her Dad, her Christian university's administrators and her cheer coaches. She was expelled from school for breaking some morality clause in their Standards of Student Conduct policy. Valpo removed her picture from their cheer roster.
valpoathletics.com/cheer/roster/

Attached: Katelyn.jpg (1080x1920, 111K)

It's the enslavement of intellect and moral self to our animalistic instincts that is the problem, the age of consent laws and marriageable age however are completely wrong from whatever point of view we look at. Women feel sexual attraction upon entering puberty, they can also give birth. It makes no logical sense to attempt to stop this.

Uhhhh yeah she's way too young I didn't really look at that picture, I think it is from a few years ago.

This desu , corrupt dead officials can’t further push globalization

Go back Muhammed

seems fair
but the fact anyone would face up to a year in jail for what he did should negate the fine they are charging, because that is bad enough

how do we convince eurotards to adopt the first amendment?

She's a qt

fuckin christ, they still fined him? At least they didn't fucking jail him. The UK is a lost cause I swear to christ

Why don't you move to the middle east then? Nigger