Hey Jow Forums, red pill me on holocaust. Post some literature and actual legit documents

Hey Jow Forums, red pill me on holocaust. Post some literature and actual legit documents.

Attached: 220px-Did_six_million_really_die.jpg (220x317, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
youtube.com/watch?v=m80DU-1XH_E&t=395s
youtube.com/watch?v=T3-rUivaPRE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korherr_Report
youtube.com/watch?v=TIeYZVxmUMs&t=169s
archive.is/R7sHN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
youtu.be/tABCVg6qODg
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=jewish_holocaust
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that the concept of "The Holocaust" literally did not exist until the 1970's. President Eisenhower, President Truman, Winston Churchill, and French President Charles De Gaulle all wrote extensive memoirs of World War II -- over 8,000 pages altogether -- and none of them mention any word of gas chambers, or anything at all about a German effort to systematically kill the Jews.

Attached: 1519728846640.png (1380x636, 55K)

Not to mention that Patton was killed in a car crash after realizing that helping the USSR was a mistake and he started speaking out about it.

The USSR was 85% jew

the interntional committee of the red cross debunked that nasty lying pamphlet years ago.

the trial had a red cross guy tear Zundel a new asshole.

basically, every single denier argument is debunked asn fake, and the evidence for the mass murder and /or enslavement of millions of people (not just jews) is overwhelming.

try the memoirs of the Auschwitz commandant to start

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Attached: icrc statement.png (650x902, 129K)

over a million shot or gassed in gas vans in the eastern occupied states, reported back to Himmler by the Einsatzgruppen

Attached: himmler report einsatzgruppen.jpg (444x599, 72K)

more einsatzgruppen lists

note the numbers of children killed - these are not anti partisan actions they are "judenAktions" - specific jew killing acts.

Attached: bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B07.jpg (441x600, 60K)

all "legit" documents got "burned", but hey they got 6 million anyway cuz of their prohpecy to start israel, 6 million number is from a jewish prophecy, just google it, buyt yeah holocaust is a lie, it didnt even kill 1 million jews sadly

this map accompanied one of the reports.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

Attached: 1518614573312.jpg (1216x1234, 72K)

of course they didn't want people to talk about it, it was secret so they told them to only talk about work camps and resettlement

Attached: dont talk about killing them.jpg (539x599, 40K)

similarly when designing and building the gas chambers they usually didn't call them that, but sometimes they slipped up...

Attached: bischoff Vergasungkellar.jpg (750x1010, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m80DU-1XH_E&t=395s

the room referred to in this is the one marked on the blueprint as the morgue or corpse cellar - which had heating ducts, and a ventilating system to take the gas out, and had vents in the roof to lower the gas pellets through and showerheads with no plumbing to them

it is important to remeber that there were four buildings like this, with undressing rooms asn crematoria ovens, at auschwitz/Birkenau, not just the one little one in the original Auschwitz I camp.

they were custom built to take large numbers. they were demolished to cover up the crime

Attached: Bluprints crem2.jpg (760x451, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T3-rUivaPRE

Some idiots think that the original crematorium had no chimney, and that it is all faked - but it did - we have the blueprints of it adn photos of it. the chimney is connected by underground ducts.

but hat room was only used a few times - it was difficult to ventilate and the ovens were inadequate, so they moved to two small farmhouses bricked up and used open air pyres to burn the bodies until they got the big crematoria/gas chamber complex built.

Attached: Auschwitz Crema I chimney.jpg (1537x2127, 889K)

we also have a report from 1943 on how the work was going - they had killed about 4 million total, about 1.5 million gassed by that time

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korherr_Report

Attached: Korherr.jpg (531x842, 276K)

>aerial photo during 1944 25th august
>time when literally every hour thousands of jews had to be gassed and burned NONSTOP to get to the high score of 6 million
>somehow fly over when everything is empty and the chimney doesnt work
lmao

good point, also, if 6 million died in 1919 Russia, and then again in 1942 Germany, how many jews are there left?

Attached: 6 gorillion [3].jpg (823x1174, 312K)

Of course some deniers quote idiots like Leuchter and rudolf who say the gas chambers could not have functioned, and claim the doors were not gas tight.

but we have orders for gas tight doors, and we know that leuchter never looked at the blueprints or the orders - he relied on lies from a denier called Faurisson who has been shown to be just totally historically inaccurate and inclined to make stuff up, leave anything out that he does not like, and plain lie about things.

these seem to be common traits among deniers

Attached: order for three gas tight doors crema 3 and 4.png (528x716, 375K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TIeYZVxmUMs&t=169s

very interestion material, but then again, why would you let out tens of thousands of jews right in the middle of The Holocaust, the nazis sure were stupid

Attached: (19.02.1942) after having been released.png (1255x2222, 858K)

>This could never possibly be faked.
You are one delusional piece of shit.

Attached: Holohoax bullshit claimed by survivors.png (1575x1302, 2.41M)

>This also could not be faked.

Attached: Holohoax Red Cross briefing.jpg (672x467, 87K)

not a good point.

by that time they were not using the gas chamber at Crema 1 and not even using the ovens there.

read some history,

You know that they were killing people by various means at over a thousand camps, and that the mass shootings happened at thousands of places - the 5.5 million (historians use this figure - it could be as low as 5.1, and is unlikely to be 6 or more to be frank) figure is not hard to reach.

>read some history

Attached: Holohoax Jewish population census.jpg (1148x1050, 419K)

your article does not say six million died.

just that the jews of russia (who numbered six million) werer under threat of famine, ans could die.

many did.

but not all.

so there were a few left - over a million to be shot by the Einsatzgruppen.

read some history, stop just larping with Jow Forums memes

>they were killing people by various means
Oh, I will never forget the horrible things those evil nazis did!

Attached: LIES - RIDICULOUS EXAGGERATION [1].jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

>read some history
It is literally impossible to cremate someone in 20 minutes.
READ SOME PHYSICS.
The laws of physics trump your claims by (((historians))).

Attached: HolohoaxMinimumCremationTimePhysics.jpg (1416x115, 53K)

>various means

Attached: HolohoaxDeathByMasturbation.jpg (960x719, 108K)

>Read some lies made up by Jews and believe them like I do.

Attached: HolohoaxDeathByTicklingAndGayNazis.jpg (899x653, 256K)

>many did but not all
I'm sorry are you denying that 6 MILLION died? woah I didn't think you were such a bigot

Attached: 6 gorillion [2].jpg (793x1024, 198K)

first time I have seen this - and I am not sure exactly what is being said (or how accurate it is)

that article does not say that the jews were released from German internment camps. Some polish jews tried to flee east before the nazis invaded - where they put in camps in the soviet states? and then transited onwards?

I would need to see more evidence about this - as I say it is the first time I have seen it mentioned. Ever. Not all reporting is accurate... could they be escapees from a ghetto?

And we have a winner!

Yes, you are the first person in this thread to refer to a book published in 2004 by a non jew who had never been to Europe (Australian) who lied and said he was a jewish camp survivor.
See archive.is/R7sHN

Yes, you have tried to suggest that an historical event did not happen because of a story told fifty years later in a book that also tells of how he escaped from Auschwitz with two other children and how they were fed by wolves, who threw up food for them to eat - which was better than the food they got in the camp. (I am not making this shit up – look it up)

A book so bad the publishers pulled it. a book no one has ever thought was factual. A book that no historian has ever cited.

As a reward you get the Shiny Medal of Shit Tier Argument

Wear it with pride, and always remember how Soros has a basement full of boys he feeds pizza to as he masturbates them to death with his robot hair, so he can collect the semen for Hillary to make into her special potion that she uses to melt steel beams and sells as “fluoride” to the water industry

>1 post by this ID
>15 posts by the same Jewish shill as always
Why do you even bother changing your IP, zhid?

It's not even that they believe or care about these conspiracies dude, they just saw a couple of images and form their entire ideology through the emotions evoked by those images.

It's all good and well that you drag out "proof" but I'm not going to consider any part of it.
Why? Because it is illegal to have open debate about it in the countries where the atrocities allegedly took place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

When the people in those countries are free from the oppression of these laws, then and only then will I consider so-called "proof". Until that time I will consider the existence of these unjust laws the definitive proof that the Holocaust is a lie. I won't debate with "proofers".

Would you care to explain the physics of masturbating someone to death? This is what your lying kikes claim was done to them.
How about you compute the number of people that would have to be cremated to make an 80-foot-tall pile of ash?
The volume of such a pile cannot be less than 500,000 cubic feet. At a quart of ash per person (I'm being quite generous to you), apparently we are to believe the Nazis cremated 14 million Jews at that one site alone.

Attached: Holohoax80FootTallPileOfAsh.jpg (647x229, 33K)

>Not all reporting is accurate
Are you implying that the Jewish media lies?
What are you some kind of antisemite?

Attached: WHERE DID THEY ALL GO.jpg (2882x2156, 2.43M)

>My arguments are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, but you still lose because I admit that kikes lie constantly about the holohoax.
Wait, so you're saying the admission that the testimony is full of lies STRENGTHENS you position?

this, fuck anti-Semitic scum

Imagine spending time actually saving these images and thinking they're good arguments.

the lie about men not burning is a misquotation taken out context.

people were killed by injecting them with air bubbles into their veins - the Germans made notes about it.

there were inspection ports in the gas chamber doors - peepholes - this is in their specifications on the orders and found in the doors they found.

a doctor at one of the camps - belsen I think - made a collection of tattooed skin

some of these are true, some of these are obviously horror stories - the sort of thing one would expect of any large scale atrocity.

but no historian takes eyewitness statements like these with any degree of seriousness unless they are backed by documents and other supporting evidence - so silly stories are just silly.

the truth is quite horrible enough

пpивeт, Шлoмo

Attached: who could be behind this post [2].jpg (454x340, 19K)

Go read "a real case for Auschwitz" it's free and it btfo of kikes

Nice try r*bbi. You're essentially proving (1978) the retard on top saying that it was all fabricated after the 70s. I guess I'm reporting you too to the authorities

quote out of context

the red cross did not have access to the death camps pre end of the war.

you are deceptive in using this - a lie by any other name

I don't know about the recent drop - but the 1948 figures are clearly marked as being 1939 ones in the WA.

Attached: world almanac 1948 uncropped.jpg (1325x1081, 698K)

Can confirm. I have a copy of Winston Churchill's "World War 2" and it makes ZERO mention of the Holohoax.

>I'll continue to ignore the fact that physics proves the Holohoax is not real because I can pretend that all that matters is fake documents made by the (((Allies))) to rape Germany.

you know that the speed and the unconditional bias of your responses can only indicate that you're either JIDF or some other type of Israeli botnet

Attached: found out.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Continue disregarding the truth, Rabbi. No one gives a fuck.
The day when the people wake up from miserable Jewish lies will be glorious. Again, no one gives a flying fuck about a few thousand gypsies and retards being killed. Let alone fucking Jews.

How many international watch lists will I be into for searching it? Can you give me a link?

They remodeled the "death camps" after to support the propaganda. In the 80s the "gas chambers" were tested and no trace of the chemicals were found, and they did the same tests on the delousing shed where the zyclon b was used on personal property and found traces and blue stains from the chemicals. No blue stains are on the supposed gas chambers walls.

Read blood lands. It just talks about eastern Europe between Hitler and Stalin. It's a good book.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

no physics problems

read and learn something about cremation technology

see

>You are one delusional piece of shit.
I was asked for original documents, I provided them - you prove it is a fake..

oh, you can't because no historian has been able to ...

Nah, CRIF employee. Basically the same but french.

you know that there were six million russian jews under threat - which is what these articles all say.

and that at other times ans places different numbers were under threat? which is why your cherry picking 6 million is just shit?

also your info graphic third article in - 16th sept 1903. it is about christians being killed.

Attached: 4 5 7 million.jpg (1498x2734, 1.71M)

>Would you care to explain the physics of masturbating someone to death? This is what your lying kikes claim was done to them.
see
you really should learn to history

>talking alone when clearly identified as a kike shill
See ya loser

Attached: 1524236660978.jpg (476x716, 51K)

Just turned this on now, haven’t watched it before
youtu.be/tABCVg6qODg

Anything you can find fromDavid Irving,Ernst Zündel or Fredrich Toben are legit

>Until that time I will consider the existence of these unjust laws the definitive proof that the Holocaust is a lie

well you have a very funny idea of what proof is, or what historical proof is, or indeed of what the law is.

it is not legal to question, investigate or examine. it is illegal to lie, to exonerate mass murderers and to downplay crimes against humanity.

if you have proof of "the lie" then you can openly publish that. no problem.

thing is that the only lies are on the deniers side...

the world does not care if you have a weird idea. the truth is it happened.

here OP
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf
is he? I see him in most of these breads and h told me he was Irish or something
I linked him the Faurisson bit on Pressac and he told he couldn't read French

Attached: holo_sumup.png (800x4017, 674K)

Legitimately curious, how does this graph show that the term holocaust doesn't appear until the 70s? There's obviously the all lowercase version of the word appearing before then, even before 1940 according to that graph.

Attached: img_4719.jpg (539x833, 132K)

>And we have a winner!
stop it with your shitty catch phrase ffs

OP and the kike shill are the same person, don't bother. He posts these threads, then switches IP's and spams them with bits from the folder his boss gave him.

>pas disponible dans votre pays
fucking hell
most likely yeah but it could help some lurker

do you think you ever convinced anyone?*also, why the french flag?

>1 post = BTFO
>15 posts = BTFO

nigger what?

Attached: jgyu.jpg (776x792, 37K)

do you even Jow Forums bro?

>Are you implying that the Jewish media lies?
>What are you some kind of antisemite?

have you stopped beating your wife? do you always ask stupid questions?

do these articles show that the jews odf Lodz (200,00 polish jews) were rescused?

no. they were killed.

how about the Hungarian jews shipped to the Rhinehardt camps?

no those 400,000 were killed.

so what does it show?

not that the people who were killed were not killed...

>>My arguments are PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE
like?

do you?

>no u
it's pretty straightforward, idk why it's so hard for you to understand

The unjust and oppressive law's existence is the only proof I need at this time to show me that the Holocaust is a lie. And there's nothing you can do to change my mind. Well, you could petition your oppressive governments to eliminate the law. I'll be waiting for that day. And then we can talk. Okay, sweetie?

>like?
like we told you in every fucking thread you've shitting up
what don't you understand? once you stop believing in that shit, there's not going back so all your work is pointless and will only earn you a more painful death on dotr
fuck off

>1 post by this ID

Why what's hard for me to understand?

Feel sorry for most of the eurobro’s, I reason to censor this.David Irving as the rest are legitimate doctors and well renouned scholars in the subject. As it claims in the begging Irving as a historian has done the most reasearch and has been through more archive of original documents on wwii than any other historian in the world

holocaust as a term is separate from The Holocaust, a perpetuated lie.
The word holocaust refers to a form of Jewish sacrifice, wherein the sacrifice is utterly burned to ashes on an altar.

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=jewish_holocaust

Attached: 1341883007866.jpg (1317x2239, 1.11M)

See, he was right. You don't understand!

Attached: 1520215509998.jpg (768x1024, 204K)

Piere is a god damn genius. Played me like a piano.

Attached: raffing.gif (246x173, 1.47M)

Lmao you weasely kike fuck off. Zubdel was forbidden to defend himself at the so-called "trial"
It IS illegal to suggest 6 goriggatrillion kikes died in the holohoax.
>B-but it's just not illegal to lie h-heh it's completely normal to make searching for the truth illegal as long as you promise really hard that you aren't lying
Fun fact: kikes have extorted millions of dollars from various countries over a lie that it is illegal to call a lie

the burger was pointing out that the french flag shill who constantly spams the same shit in all these threads was also most likely the one who baked this bread (with the intent of shilling it to death)
not that fucking hard is it?
not even hooktube will let me watch it
luckily, I watched most Irving vids years ago when yt wasn't as vigilant but I still want to see this one
I love the way he tells the story
too bad he cucked eventually

Attached: keks.jpg (292x257, 16K)

>t that physics proves the Holohoax is not real
how?

>e disregarding the truth,
what truth?

Noone needs to invest money to confuse you Pierre. It's more likely to be autists.

>pissinginanoceanofpiss.jpg

Now tell me about the 60 million murdered by the Jewish Bolsheviks in Russia

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

and

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

may help you (also remember the original tests in 1945)

never heard of crif adn not Jdif

this guy is right

I am not french
I am Irish/British - Northern Ireland is a mixed up place

he might be doing it for free but it's irrelevant
he's always spamming these threads like a retard thinking he'll make us believe in the holohoax again
the faggot does't even speak french, just look
nique ta mère la pute enculé de juif tu crois que tu vas convaincre qui? personne ici ne retournera dans ta secte de malades mentaux

wtf are you doing with that flag then?

>1 post by this ID
Sage

you know the world almanac thing is a lie, so why do you post it?

You know that they used petrol engines at Sobibor adn other places, adn that diesel engines are high CO producers when the air intake is restricted. so why lie about it?

you know that there are plenty of remains found at all these sites.

you know that things do not have to boil to become gaseous and also that there were heating facilities at Auschwitz - we have the orders for them asn correspondence about them. The buildings were stripped out and then dynamited, so it is true to say they were not found there, but that is a sort of lie isn't it?

You know it does not take 30kn of coke to burn a body. why lie?

it does not require 200kg to burn a single body, adn even less per body if bodies are piled up - they burn nicely you know.

Hoess was not under duress when he wrote his memoirs.

the rest is simply lies.

you know this

I will when they stop posting that shitty lie

I have never started one of these threads. I truly don't know how to change my IP or I would do so to stop being called the French Kike since I am neither french nor a kike.

I live in france