UK Officially has a dindu nuffin day now

Although he technically dindu nuffin

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-163224_BBC News.jpg (1080x1999, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ross_Parker
youtube.com/watch?v=Um9pSPnkFmU
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5017671/piers-morgan-suffers-royal-blunder-as-he-tells-meghan-markles-sister-samantha-shes-marrying-the-future-king-of-the-country/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/697970/stephen-lawrence-day-april-22-theresa-may-racist-murder-25-years-Doreen-Eltham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy was literally killed while doing nothing illegal. He was stabbed while waiting for a bus in the 1990's

What sort of discussion do you expect to evolve from a thread in which you contradict your own title?

Schrodingers nigger. They can be both committing crime and not committing crime at the same time

Kek
I guess my points are
>do we get a day off
>although I know this is a big thing for race relations but at this rate murders like this are so common on both sides that we might as well have everyday off considering how many murders there are In the "capital"

Of course we're not going to get a day off you dumb cunt.

So literally an official bin that knife day?

Who? The fuck should anyone care about some random person being deaded? Probably 500 people throughout the world just died in the last few minutes. Is there anything special about this deaded person?

A black 18 year old was murdered by a white gang (with links to organised crime) in an unprovoked attack. Police failed to investigate it properly. There were accusations of institutional racism in the police as well as corruption. It was a major event in Britain.

I'm hoping to get an iPad Pro for Stephen Lawrence day this year.

I'll be home for Steven Laurence day....If only in my dreeeeaammms...

spastic shit, like every thread

why do we KEEP fucking hearing about this murder from like 1993 or something and yet I only found out about this
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
on Jow Forums the other day, white girl groomed by Jordanian guy and other muslims, then killed and her body chopped up and sold as meat in their takeaway.
Why don't we have a Charlene Downes day ?
The two cunts that did it still haven't been charged.

It is a sad story. But haven't Whites in Britain been killed by minorities for having done absolutely nothing? Where is their national day each year?

black guy was killed in a racist attack in the 90s, and we've literally never heard the end of it since, while it was an unprovoked and pretty nasty attack, theres also the killing of Kriss Donald who was killed by a group of Muslims, stabbed then burnt to death.

for some reason we have to be repeatedly hit over the head with this killing from the early 90s and told how """racist""" our police are, and YET there were dozens of rape and grooming gangs, dozens of islamist radicals, and dozens of black "youths" killing each other and causing chaos, and the lovely politically correct homophile police dept. have done LITERALLY NOTHING about it, meanwhile sue a guy £ 800 for a joke that John Cleese made in the 1970s and it was fine, and i've been in a court and SEEN a guy get away with just a £ 250 fine for actually running someone over and killing them.

Fuck this country to absolute fuck, it is a fucking scum-infested shithole and needs a SERIOUS straightening out and kick up the fuckin ass.

I thought today was St. George's Day in England. So they are going to knock St. George's Day off and make it S. Lawrence Day? Me thinks the British people need to put a stop to this now. St. George will not take kindly to his day being kicked out.

today is also William Shakespeare's birthday, and, death-day.

I guess we can do away with him too, when the brave new world comes.

Some guy who died 25 years ago most people have never heard of and no one cares about

But they have to keep pushing it because they love their Anti White agenda

This. Absolutely this. And the fact his mother has been made a Baroness and received a Lifetime Achievement Award. Where are all the awards for the young British children raped by Muslims? Was Aaron Dugmore's mother made a Baroness? Aaron was nine-years-old when he killed himself after being bullied in school for being White.

You British people need to wake up and take your country back.

>Anti White agenda
And that is why Prince Harry is marrying 1/2 Black Meghan Markle. She is a flaming commie, pushing their agenda. She has already pushed the feminist agenda in England (#MeToo and girl power) and has been - suppoisdly - secretly meeting with Black community leaders. And she is not even a British citizen nor a Royal, just a commoner American engaged to a Prince. But she will be pushing her commie agenda with her commie Prince by her side.

Wake up, Britain, before you are genocided into the dustbin of history.

Why is such a big deal made about this racist murder compared to the racist murders of Kris Donald,Ross Parker or Anthony Walker?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ross_Parker

she is also a divorcee, and it's actually a rule that you cannot become King if you marry a divorcee, this is why Edward the 8th was given the boot when he married socialite Wallis Simpson.
The Queen's sister, princess Margaret, who was a big socialite in the 1950s too, married a divorcee and it was a huge scandal at the time.

How standards have fallen. Her being a divorcee is bad enough but the rest of it.... she isn't a Royal, she isn't even middle class, for fuck's sake. I personally am not the biggest Royalist, but I still think it's absolutely ridiculous and a measure of how far we have fallen.
Well to show you how bad it is ; i hadn't even heard of the aaron dugmore case, but i'll read up on it now.

We are pozzed to absolute fuck. I don't get this whole "ashamed of yourself" thing. No animal in all of nature sacrifices itself for another species.

was more of a joke user

Where is the point in jailing these wankers where they'll just meet more islamic radicals, be treated with kid gloves, and invariably let out early ?

Just hang them, for fuck's sake.

i'm pretty certain if you had a public referendum on bringing back the death penalty it'd win.

These are horrifying, and fairly recent. Have their mother's been made Baronesses? Why aren't these young men having memorials in their memory? So tragic. Sorry, Britain.

The guys in the Scottish jails didnt infact the ring leader is in isolation as he gets attacked so often even though hes a massive bodybuilder heres the article and video of him getting his head caved in the Kilmarnock prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=Um9pSPnkFmU

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845

this helps me understand science!

well, you can thank the (((MSM)))!

Of course there's institutional racism in london's police. They actually see and have to deal with the people stabbing the other people every fucking day. GUESS WHAT.

BBC accepted it had "underplayed its coverage of the Ross Parker case" and repeated the failings in its coverage of the Murder of Kriss Donald.[52]
Parker's mother, Davinia, expressed similar concerns that white victims of race crime are ignored. She said "because we are white, English, we didn't get the coverage", adding ""it's as if we don't count".[54][55]
In 2006, a Sunday Times investigation by Brendan Montague examined British newspaper archives for coverage of racist crimes, finding "an almost total boycott of stories involving the white victims of attacks" whereas "cases involving black and minority ethnic victims are widely reported".[56]
The two Labour politicians, Akhtar and Choudhary, who provided Ali's references were later jailed themselves for forgery in relation to vote rigging.[47][48]

this kind of shit is all going to come to a head at some point and people are going to wake up.

>inb4 Prince William and his family suffers an (((Accident))) and Harry and Meghan become future King and Queen

Attached: dinkleberg.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>I personally am not the biggest Royalist,
Me, neither, although I find the history of the Royals in England fascinating, all the intrigue and drama in the early centuries of the Royals. But, this current family is pretty unimpressive.

>How standards have fallen.
That is the saddest part. The Queen seems to have continually changed the rules to fit her family, allowing Charles to marry Camilla, allowing Charlotte to now be in line for the throne. What is wrong with tradition? You British pay for this family with your taxes, they should follow the traditional rules instead of constantly changing the rules to allow them to live anyway they want. Now Prince Harry marrying MM? She is so unfit and unsuitable for a Royal it is beyond disgraceful. I can't believe she will be representing the British people. Beyond embarrassing and humiliating.

>I don't get this whole "ashamed of yourself" thing.
Prince Harry was mumbling something the other day about stopping racism and the BRF is pushing "social change." It made me furious, and I am American! I became furious because I wanted to scream, "It is not us!" (meaning not Whites.) We - Whites - are not he racists, we are not the haters, we are not the violent ones. Stop talking to us and go to the people who are the actual racists and haters and violent people. I am really so over it. It is not Whites!

Attached: Megan Markle sticking her tongue out during Christmas walk to or from church - Dec 2017.jpg (1065x1087, 250K)

Yes

Attached: 1523340164693.png (1920x1104, 3.57M)

he was a fucking chimp and political climate in UK requires them to bend over to minorities and dredge up cases from over 30 years ago to make a point that evil whitey is keeping the black man down

>this kind of shit is all going to come to a head at some point and people are going to wake up.
I wish this would happen user, I really do! but there's way too many normie cucks in the UK who are happy to ignore it or worse, go along with it!

yes i know about that. I suppose i was implying the ones in English jails, i know about the scottish situation (i am scottish)

>The two Labour politicians, Akhtar and Choudhary, who provided Ali's references were later jailed themselves for forgery in relation to vote rigging
Seems to be a trend in some areas hopefully voter ID laws can change it but labour are already complaining and saying its racist.

hopefully he is barred from being King because he married a divorcee, but as the american guy says the current Queen has bent the rules many a time to suit her own needs (e.g. her unfaithful family).

This actually concerns me. Ever since Prince Harry became engaged to MM, I have come across numerous articles in the media eferring to her as "future Queen" and him as "future King." And not in a tongue-in-cheek fashion. I wonder if it is not subliminal messaging. And, we all know that evil does have to tell us its plans.

But the kicker came when Piers Morgan called Prince Harry the future King during a morning broadcast when he was interviewing MM's sister. Piers is English and knows the Royalty inside and out. He would not make an error like that. I do not believe it was an error, I think he was telling us the future plans.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5017671/piers-morgan-suffers-royal-blunder-as-he-tells-meghan-markles-sister-samantha-shes-marrying-the-future-king-of-the-country/

And we all know Prince William and Kate and kids all fly together even though it is against protocol. I am definitely concerned.

Attached: Meghan Markle at Cardiff Castle in Wales Jan 2018 with her tongue out.jpg (634x423, 57K)

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/697970/stephen-lawrence-day-april-22-theresa-may-racist-murder-25-years-Doreen-Eltham
Cuckservatives and Cuckristianity at work.

>21st century
>monarchy
HAHAHA
The absolute state of Christian cucks still not getting the message that Jesus was a Jew and royals are banking manipulators and there's literally nothing good about them, never was.

There's no rules (from what I'm aware of) as to what or how to remember this day. So I guess you could use it as a day to raise awareness about unsolved injustices.

Like MLK Day in the US you can use it to raise awareness for any injustices.

Saying that I actually don't get what you are supposed to do on this day.

>White children are mass raped by somalian immigrants which is brushed under the rug.
>One black dude gets stabbed and he gets a day dedicated to him

I doubt on this story. Sadly there was no Internet back in 1993. Remember the Michael Brown case?

>stabbing used to be a major event in Britain in the 90s

Bump for Stephen Lawrence Windsor.