Show me what you`ve got

show me what you`ve got

Attached: roasties.png (480x541, 341K)

Having an oxytocin deficiency doesn’t excuse these idiots from falling for the social engineering and being hedonistic retards

Attached: A129FFFE-8390-4116-80AC-51506951D9A3.png (1692x1791, 1.56M)

Vulvas don't look like that because they've had a lot of sex.
t. seen a virgin's vulva that had visible lips

LOL

>go on dating site
>filter for over 30 and wants children
>send them either a very ambiguous 'tick tock' or outright blast their dried up ovaries for having the audacity to look for sperm this late in the game

They always end up sending me 5-10 messages telling me how 'I don't know them or their story'.

Day of the roast is coming.

noob. you believed she was a virgin.

> "muh, virgin with visible vulva lips."

Her cooch was like that because of the hundred niggers that had pounded on her cunt up until she met you.

K Kid.

>this is what roasties think will happen when they hit 30 and their career is finally taking off

Based on past trends, once marriage rates level out, women's marriage rate NEVER increases as they age.

Basically, roasts from the 90s have about a 20% chance of being married.

Attached: 1506528433618.png (1600x1067, 239K)

Interest but no material, have a bump

Attached: Relationship Goals.jpg (599x550, 129K)

Attached: 1524489988080.jpg (586x720, 238K)

you guys are unironically retard, god I fucking hate you incels go die in a hole

disgusting roastie detected

How often does sven watch you fuck niggers, roastie?

Attached: 1523573864706.jpg (342x400, 31K)

> y-axis is fraction UNMARRIED
Why does your chart show 90% of women in the 1990 group suddenly getting married at 30??
realistically it would flat line at 0.8.

Attached: women_progression_time.jpg (512x792, 76K)

This kills the roastie.

Attached: chalabi-datalab-marriage-age-1.png (1150x895, 65K)

I drew in the line of what roasties THINK will happen when they hit 30.

It obviously won't happen looking at previous trends. 20% chance of being married for 90's roasts.

Attached: chalabi-datalab-marriage-age-3.png (1150x895, 119K)

Because they divorce their husbands and take all their shit and live off it. I know so many examples personally. Most notably a London banker whos wife (despite having made lots of money using his cash to fund her real estate deals) took him to court for both kids 75% of his money. Then 4 years later took him back for another 60% of his money.

She had a hymen.

kek. thanks for the clarification.

Attached: feminism.jpg (460x675, 41K)

just stfu alright?u are saying basically that grass is not green ,while we see what reality trully i ,fuck off buddy.

Sadly 90% of all pussys look disgusting cutting that shit off after birth should be a law

Attached: 1510651179214.jpg (583x777, 51K)

I wish I could be dexterous enough in photoshop that roast beef or JLo's asshole and slip it in photos all over the place.

Attached: women cant find good men.png (1440x2298, 1.62M)

more like this plz. it turns me on

His fault

>women think I'm repulsive because I'm ugly, poor and don't take care of myself
>better blame it on them

wasted digits

I wonder how many MGTOW dudes are actually incels who will end up folding when a 35 year old roastie comes after them. Anyway I can't really talk, I'm incel as fuck and doubt I'll ever even approach a woman ever again let alone get a date or fuck.

>wasted digits

Sweden in a nutshell - be a potentially amazing nation, get ravaged by niggers and throw it all away.

Holy crap it doesn't even reach a majority until middle age, and by that time it's a bit late to start a family.

Y’all are dumb af. Your misunderstanding of a woman’s body is not surprising, though. You’ve probably never seen a labia irl. They don’t just stretch from having sex you dumb fucks. Based on that logic, all of you would have milelong cocks after jerking off so much. Learn2anatomy

99.9%

Hit the gym you lazy faggot.

Found the Roastie.

I actually have been for a while now. Does wonders for your mood and how good you general feel throughout the day. Doesn't help my women confidence issue though.

Quite a lot. It's not surprising. It's a hard-wired instinct that cuts your IQ in half as soon as a woman that's not hard on the eyes shows interest. It takes some experience and getting burned before most can say no with no qualms.

Work out your t will skyrocket and confidence will follow. I bet $6,000,000 you're a scrawny s*yboy. No worries, hit the gym and fix that + a thousand issues in your life all at the same time.

only fucking dubai arabs,saudis, or fresh off the boat chinks spend that type of cash on the regular to be friendzoned

They literally don't even believe it themselves. They just keep the meme up because they think it actually makes women angry. These people are 20 years+ old and act like school children. Really pathetic.

Virgin talk. Reminder these threads derail you from talking about politics. And you only participate because of your pathetic sexlife Whores can have roasties or innies, go out and see for yourself. Roasties grab your dick better anyway.
>inb4 roastie detected
kys fatass

Lazy retort from a simple person. Maybe you’ll get laid someday and you can see for yourself.

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. This should not be posted.

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: 1498836885222.png (809x897, 1.42M)

Im so fucking sick of seeing this roastie meme. The shape of a woman's vagina or the length of her labia has no bearing on her sexual history.

For example, my mom has had not one but two children, one of which is me. She has sex regularly and her vagina is still small and tight appearing. However my sister has a "Roastie" vagina despite being a virgin.
>inb4 """virgin"""
Pedos like you should hang

>The Leaf, the post

Even though you tried to be subtle it's still bait

Mods really need to range ban leafs.

I'm uncut and my dick cheese builds up every few days, but my dad never has any cheese. It's a conspiracy i say. What do our dads know that we dont?

THE RAKE, QUICK

>not having intimate knowledge of your fathers SpermSyringe

Attached: image.jpg (1882x775, 269K)

Lmao

I have never married....marriage is for fools.
I have 3 daughters oldest is 17
I fuck at the moment with two years older chick than my oldest daughter, while her mother has no chances anymore to catch a guy in twenties.
being man is great, roasties can't compete

What an extremely cool story, bro.

ahahahahahahah
imbecile

Thanks for the lels

Attached: 1524161236667.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Remind me how these threads are at all productive? I'm not gonna say you don't have valid criticisms about women but you have to realize the way you go about it isn't even masculine and in fact really pathetic. There's problems on both sides and if we're to believe as men we are to be the leaders in society then we have to admit we've definitely gotten slack over the years in our governance of women. Just look at all the deferential men out there seeking female validation. You may not be slack but certainly a lot of men out there have gotten so. You can call me a roastie or whatever you want, I'm here to call it how it is, nothing more. I have nothing to gain larping as some male here.

Attached: 1519227706062.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Roastie detected

Attached: image.jpg (645x588, 67K)

kek

>t. totally not a girl who regrets her sexual past

>Women make fun of guys with small dicks all the time
>Flip their shit when someone laughs at their roast beef flaps

Attached: 1524154393307.jpg (960x1280, 87K)

Jose get the rake.

Attached: 1523813926200.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Tfw a leaf steals your meme and gets more (you)s
Day of the rake when?

post screenshots pls

U must b 8 teen 2 post hre

yeah... sluts with high dick millage don't have necessarily huge labia or big holes, after a kid women got sometimes big holes. However women with kids are always a second choice..

fucking newfags
thats pasta

FUCKING THAT'S IT. YOU JUST HAD TO DO IT.

GOODBYE EVERYONE.

Attached: 1517869706899.png (570x683, 264K)

they do get loose though, virgin girls are very tight and get stretched out with time. the difference is definitely noticeable.

It's my pasta too and some leafnigger stole my OC

Wrong. I literally turned my high school gf into a roastie. We went out for 3 years and i used to fuck her like a rabbit. She was tight and smooth then three years later she was a roastie. It's not a meme

No “official intelligence” was used to open the FBI’s investigation into allegations of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”
“It took us a long time to actually get this, what’s called the electronic communication. As we know it now, for your viewers … it’s the original intelligence, the original reasons, that the counterintelligence investigation was started,” Nunes said.
“Now, this is really important to us because the counterintelligence investigation uses the tools of our intelligence services that are not supposed to be used on American citizens,” he continued. “So we’ve long wanted to know well, what intelligence did you have that actually led to this investigation?”
The congressman added, “We now know that there was no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation.”
> no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation.”

I stem from a family of 5 men 35 33 28 (me) 25 and 22

>35 Year old is married Has another child with this wench, He says he is really fucking tired of working and not having anything left at the rest of the month (Dumbass bought a dutch lane house for 200.000 Euros)

>33 yo is just done with his lawyer studies, He attracts the wrong kind of woman all the time and is severely burned out from studying his GF is a welfare mooch (unrightfuly gets it) and my brother literally is the " i work 12 hours to come home to this" in a few moments

>28 year old me lives in this tiny apartement, gets around 2200 EU a month for being a city bus driver but after bills i am left with a miserable 800 EU

>25 year old is AWOL most of the time partying and drinking

>22 year old is the one WE are jealous of, He is for 75% work-disabled so he doesnt need to wage slave like his peers, Wheter or not he deserves this money is not up too me(He pays half of the rent and the internet for Moms house) His butt-buddy since High School has transitioned into a "woman" (MFW unironically better looking then my brothers spouses) and cleans up shit volunteeringly ( no organisation for welfare forces him) in the woods near our neighbourhood, He smokes mariuhana at night and sleeps at normal times, He is a genuine good guy who often tells me that "His hopes of attaining money and a house are not do-able in todays society" We are only salty with him because the asshole is right, The refugees are taking in homes where people are supposed to rent them ( MFW on a list for 5 Years)

He often talks about WW3 happening between now and 10 years but in the most autistic realistic way i have only seen you guys spout.

Went slightly off-topic, But man i am seriously NOT looking for a GF, everybody arounds me is miserable as FUCK, They dont do their own thing anymore, the women all lead them lol

His girlfriend does not work either and all they fucking do is chill, take trips, See things etc.. Fuck!

Attached: 8_O_CLOCKMEALTIME.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

>things that never happened, Vol. 18

pics or kys, ausfag

this webm rules

Only more reason why wh*Toids should convert to islam

What the hell is even happening in that video

What is he carrying that he smacks her with?

>posted to reddit

Attached: 1524371478108.jpg (193x618, 49K)

Islam is for weak males who don't have the gift to control women and need peer pressure as well as persuasion of religious indoctrinated society to obtain the control, respect, affection of women they are with, they don't earn it on natural ways.
Islam is fucking hypocritical cult for betas, zoophiles, pedos and inbreeding, nothing more or less.

WTF did I just read? Have a (you), Leaf.

Attached: 1511039594922.jpg (800x538, 39K)

>Leaf.

Attached: 1519337827597.jpg (1024x557, 84K)

what the fuck is going on in this fucking world

Attached: 1524253892435.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Good look controling women by sinking to their emotional level instead of rising to your physical level.

Maybe you can both cri together.

the absolute state of modern chilvalry. these hoes aint loyal lads.

Attached: 1524017931760.png (512x378, 145K)

Attached: 1524402860574.gif (260x146, 1000K)

It looks like a box for his meal.

Heh luckily no attractive girl has ever shown interest in me so I don’t have to worry about that. The pros of being 5’7”

Attached: 04CD0057-8D9D-403B-A2B6-AED60C6E1B8A.png (1440x810, 975K)

Looks like his leftovers.

>lol if a woman cheats on you it’s cuz you’re just WEAK
>because women NEVER do anything irrational
Fucking retard take a look at the 50% divorce rate in western countries and the adultery rate. Women are meant to be controlled, “natural” = hypergamy and harems