/tex/pol - BIG TEX EDITION

This thread dedicated to focusing on the upcoming Texas Mid-terms, promoting proper candidates, fighting Beto, and proper Texan discourse on the Future of the Republic.

Topics for discussion:
- Candidates with actual fighting chance in blue controlled areas
- protecting gun laws and redpilling on NRA and anti-gun rhetoric
- Investigating Beto's illegal obtainment of numerous user's names/phones for soliciting
- Best Whataburger meal

>What districts are under threat?
- 15th (McAllen) Democrat held but with a decreased hold only at 7 point lead
- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only 1 point lead for Republicans
- 27th District (Corpus, Victoria, Port Aransas, Bay City) is Vacant and up for grabs
- 32nd (Northeast Dallas) barely has a 5 point lead
- 31st (Round Rock) Barely 10 point lead but been decreasing every year in lead since 2003

>What districts are compromised(Democrat)?
3 Houston Districts:
- 9th (Missouri City, Montrose, Richmond Sugarland, Sunny) 29 point lead
- 18th (Cypress, Acres Homes, Trinity Gardens, Northline, Downtown) 27 point lead
- 29th (Greenspoint, East Houston, Jacinto City, Pasadena, Pearland) 19 point lead
Outling democrat strongholds
- 16th (El Paso) 17+ point lead
- 20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
- 30th(Dallas) 30 point lead
- 33rd(Forth Worth) 23 point lead
- 34th(Brownsville) 10 point lead
- 35th (Austin) 15 point lead

Post your own districts and representatives and explain their value to your fellow /Tex/ans so we can coordinate voting and strategies to assure Texas is as Red as possible

Attached: tex4.jpg (799x1024, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html
elpasotimes.com/story/news/immigration/2017/10/04/bill-would-ban-eminent-domain-border-wall/731314001/
reddit.com/r/houston/comments/87wxji/anyone_else_getting_multiple_beto_bot_texts/
reddit.com/r/texas/comments/8a4wb8/hey_team_beto_miss_me_with_the_spam_text_messages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Developing topic:
BETO IS USING MINED DATA.

There isn't a legal or at least a socially moral way in the wake of the cambridge analytica scandal that he obtained peoples names and numbers of their CELL PHONES to contact them for donations.

It would be one thing if he just spammed every possible number with a Texas area code or just did it en masse to all numbers registered in texas, but the fact that the texts in question acknowledge the persons name means that he obtained the persons personal information.

Proposed operation by anons last thread: >Call Beto line while recording

>Tell them you are illegal or dreamer but want to vote for Beto and ask how you can

>Get incriminating records of beto's staff promoting illegal voting

Some Spanish, Hispanic, tejano, or anons with accents please do this. Even Mexican anons! I am willing to bet 100% that they will try and guide illegals into registering to vote or something.

#undocumentedvoter

Attached: beto conspiracy.png (3152x3008, 2.09M)

Checked and bumped.

Need help flipping Austin. How do?

Guys is Cruz gonna lose? I'm seriously scared. just gave 5 dollars to Bernie. someone match me.

Bump
Also, BEGONE CALI

Attached: image.jpg (806x552, 64K)

Bump, fuck beaners

Attached: 1524492004134m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Don't forget uphold the Constitution and free speech/expression.

Strange how far the paradigms have shifted.

Attached: 1524232705550.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Attached: 1523741957849.jpg (639x551, 42K)

>Lets just saw this guy in half

Not knowing that you had to do some great crime torwards someone of great importance to get that type of punishment

how dare you be that anti-semitic

god bless texas

HONOR THE TEXAS FLAG

> at uni
> walk by petition table set up
> free canes tendies if you sign
> read the petition
> it's for turning Fort worth into a sanctuary city
> tell them to fuck off
What did you guys do today

Also, don't give up hope friends, our demographics are garbage but we still have some residual nationalistic culture that if could be harnessed, would repair our beloved state
We won't go blue four another century, whoever holds the Senate majority gets do draw district lines, and since Republicans have it, we can Gerrymander the fuck out of and lib areas

Attached: 1523172156795.gif (671x757, 104K)

>Also, don't give up hope friends
We must keep struggling

Attached: 1522962295327.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

You civic nationalist cucks deserve everything that's coming to you.

This, struggle makes you strong, that's why we work out
Who ever said anything about civic nationalism? :^)

whos the furthest left and right people

I PLEDGE Alligence to there!

Segin lead the charge of San Jacinto against santa Anna, and real tejanos área Texans. But only 50% of the Hispanic LEGAL population here is tejano. The rest are illegal descendants, Cali transplants, and DACA fags.

Once we completely ban sanctuary cities with Abbott's mandate and let ICE clean the State, then only border towns will remain compromised.

>wants HC in the WH for immigration reform
>Trump removes DACA demands immigration reform
shill is immediately attacking the president for everything he can find, just because there will be no single payer reform till 2025 with Trump, also wants to ban assault weapons for everyone

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-23 at 12.56.37 PM.png (1366x768, 492K)

I can't ree loud enough

Whats worse is Pic related on Beto's own policies on Immigration.

More basic gestalt on Beto, he has a desire for open borders, immigrant allowance, amnesty, anti-gun rhetoric, and wanting to fucking pass LAND-USE policies in Texas.

And might I also point out that he was caught using eminent domain to try and build a football stadium:
>emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html

BUT DOESN'T WANT TO USE EMINENT DOMAIN TO SECURE THE BORDER
>elpasotimes.com/story/news/immigration/2017/10/04/bill-would-ban-eminent-domain-border-wall/731314001/

Attached: betO on immigration.png (1600x928, 122K)

>Beto is with Her

Can we get Hillary to come to Texas to be associated with and endorse Beto.

Might not be hard actually

It would literally be political suicide in this state. Even with Cruz's memery about him, Hillary is violently hated here.

Attached: 1522940914613m.jpg (881x1024, 146K)

Bump

When will Texas go blue?

See

Attached: 1523738707970.jpg (817x890, 61K)

Bump. Gun grabber Beto can't win.

Attached: texas_officialcig.jpg (690x500, 49K)

lets reclaim Houston, Round Rock, and Dallas

Beto line didn't work; I tried calling it earlier last week. It said the number was out of service.

Attached: Beto_2018417.png (1080x1920, 207K)

>Houston
Pls send help

Attached: 1517859008602.jpg (225x225, 6K)

First thing to do is take care of antifa

Attached: req.png (750x750, 29K)

Dallas is lost

>Come join Congressman Beto O'Rourke for a Town Hall in Sunnyside Houston being hosted by Councilmember Dwight Boykins!

Beto in Houston on April 29th; somebody go ask him why he's buying data.

reddit.com/r/houston/comments/87wxji/anyone_else_getting_multiple_beto_bot_texts/
reddit.com/r/texas/comments/8a4wb8/hey_team_beto_miss_me_with_the_spam_text_messages/

Fucking plebbit gets unsolicited spam and still votes for the zuccspawn.

Attached: whatthefuck_shatner.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

>Sunnyside Houston

Surprising that his town hall is happening in the 75% black, the homicide capital of the State, and 15th most dangerous city in the country.

We need to redpill them on this. I am not a ledditor, but someone use this
Plus any pictures redditors uphold as proof to hold him accountable for taking peoples info from unethical sources to get their names and numbers.

Attached: Houston map.png (1538x718, 608K)

>Sunnyside
Place is actually 93% black

Also is now ranked 2nd most dangerous city in the US. Beto's ideal demographic

/Mansfield/ reporting in.

CALIFORNIANS GET THE FUCK OUT

Fuck that map; I grew up in Bellaire and it is middle class white and asian families.

Attached: houstonmap.png (1186x882, 527K)

stormfags get out

Get out Pedro

>Comfy zone
>includes Greenspoint, Aldine, acres homes
How the fuck is majority ghetto areas from spring to 610 comfy? You think guns point is comfy!?

FOR THE REPUBLIC

Attached: C985EA68-433A-4BA2-9351-F73B5D5C3EE7.jpg (520x323, 45K)

Boop

Need to stop Beto to vanguard the Republic

Attached: tex3.jpg (660x360, 245K)

How bout you get out, we won a war so we didn't have to deal with you beaners

Big Tex is a lie

Attached: Big+tex+thumb+1019121.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Attached: hoplo-1-684x513.jpg (684x513, 57K)

No way in hell Texas will ever get to London levels of cuckery.

>state which has nearly 30 million people
>can't keep a thread going to save their lives

lol

Anyway Quinnipiac released a poll recently which showed Beto only 3% behind Cruz. However they released another poll which also claimed that 70% of Texans support abortion and 61% support legal dude weed so I think Quinnipiac is probably full of shit/deliberately sampling libshits.

This becomes more likely when we look at the demographic breakdown, which showed that 34% of whites in their poll backed Beto even though less than 20% of whites in Texas backed Hillary. I think they're probably sampling the major cities and avoiding the rural areas where all the real voting power is.

Under normal circumstances beto should lose in a landslide. The fact he's running a campaign on positions antithetical to Texas culture makes me think there will be fraud in his favor

Mostly because it gets slid by shills and all the happenings going on today.

i'm going to Austin for work next week. Going to be there a few days. Where should I go and eat that isn't totally fucking bogus

Terry Blacks BBQ.

Eat Bevo

You're not from Texas and you don't know what the war was about. Stay in your flyover.

Thanks, Citizen. The pictures on the website look delicious.

I went to Iowa State for school, I would eat that fucker in a second on the 50 yard line.

Best Whataburger meal?
First damned Whataburger I went to ever on 183 had roaches falling out of the ceiling tiles onto the tables.

Attached: texas_rwds.jpg (1126x1500, 426K)

Attached: we_have_our_own_wall_to_build.jpg (1280x1182, 421K)

No YOU'RE not from Texas, I was born and raised in west Houston, a city your kind destroyed with Katrina Niggers
We fought to rid ourselves of the retardation of the Mexican government and the drug pushing tards well elected them
Now fuck off border jumper

Attached: 1519237195853.png (639x563, 271K)

Hand out flyers to ppl who look white working class or veterans .Flyer the UT Campus if you have to. And BTFO all those commies over there. Humiliate them and make them afriad to have public events. make them feel the way white activists feel and normies will respect you for cucking antifa. normies love that shit

Attached: received_1542163345805374.png (2048x1503, 837K)

Honey BBQ Chicken strip Sandwich with a little spicy ketchup will do ya right.

Living West of Katy and off of 10 a good bit (either North or South) will be key for survival during civil unrest.

Attached: 1493693812221.jpg (408x230, 30K)