Why is it acceptable to make fun of indians? You see normalfags sharing memes like this all the time

Why is it acceptable to make fun of indians? You see normalfags sharing memes like this all the time

Attached: 6yi6vxv2j4gz.jpg (480x454, 48K)

We are an easy punching bag although honestly a lot of the Pajeet memes are pretty stale at this point. It gets pretty boring when its the same punchline every fucking time. Its either 'open boob' or 'poo in loo'.

India is pretty fucked up country, there's a lot of things to make fun of and gypsies also came from India and we know those are fucked up too. It's just how it is.

Attached: FB_IMG_1448286847262.jpg (1152x720, 43K)

Or "please show vagene" or "friendship ended with X now Y is my best friend." But at the same time, some of the most meaningful discussions I've had on Jow Forums have been in Hinduism and Buddhism Generals.

Kind of a low hanging fruit, plus there’s a lot of them, so it feels like a heavier punch I guess. It’s mostly a dead meme imo. I don’t personally have much against them, and they’ll mostly just look dark like niggers but with better features, if they don’t bleach their skin. In a generation or so, the accents will dissipate.

Attached: 2BE7A7C4-5D17-458A-8F56-2ED98416445D.jpg (978x1024, 223K)

People will always make fun of bad English and clumsy pick up lines.

how can i join a poo incel gang?
I wanna rape and hang some f*males

I don't know about gym attire, but I see indians without the turban wearing that kind of outfit all the time, With over gelled hair.

Normies would shit their pants before posting somethings about niggers, kikes and abdools.

bump

POO IN LOO

SHART IN MART

indian memes are funny except poo in loo and I think most indian people don't mind what others think about themselves which is BASED. true men only care for money and pussy like they do. (I'm serious)

I lived in India for a year. They get deeply offended by any suggestion that Indians or India is inferior to other peoples and countries in any way. And yes, India is absolutely a shithole. You can die from eating the street food. I myself caught parasites.

Attached: 12 Tips for Eating in India as a Tourist Who Avoids Sickness (2018) 4-1-2018, 2-04-42 PM.png (823x382, 266K)

it's a given fact living conditions in india are pretty poor compared to other developing nations but I didn't know they get offended so easily by strangers views about them. yeah this sounds like inferiorty complex.

open bobs and vagena made me thought they don't mind what good looking girls think and they are determined to get what they want kek

Why are you poo-pooing other people's comments?

Maybe you should stop pretending to be microsoft and the IRS

Because you guys have the capability and mental facilities to embrace civilization yet still cling to your backwards ways, and its long past the point of being considered quaint.

Get some fucking toilets.
Build some fucking proper roads.
Stop raping kids.
Attempt to clean the cities do they arent impressive shrines to nurgle.
Consider depopulation of undesirables, everyone gets one free pass.

the majority of indians are gypsi pedo street shitters they stink and have the worst accent in human history the only thing that stinks worse than these curry munchers are the niggers and mexicans over here.

Attached: kkk-cross-burning.jpg (600x400, 39K)

lovecraft was fucking savage

Attached: 1517289950229.jpg (419x480, 81K)