Women at my workplace made me a mysgonist

College is fairly expensive, and to pay the bills I have had to work a string of really bad jobs. Like my current one, where the staff consists of predominantly female coworkers and managers. This is my story.

>Middle-aged wives as managers — “Don’t shit where you eat” is a concept that just doesn’t register in the female brain. Getting hit on by post-wall bitches with beer bellies isn’t too bad, but when they’re your managers, declining will get you targeted. I have declined numerous times, and just “convienantly” after I get wrote up. I get relegated to less desirable jobs, and rumors get spread about me.

>Incessant drama — I have witnessed more crying and and fights, “backstabs”, rumor spreading than a chick flick. Women are really unfit for workplaces.

Women really hate other women — Women are naturally RedPilled meaning they know women on a visceral level. For men, the Disney indoctrinations have really deluded us, so the majority of us still perceive women as princesses. A beautiful, young, new worker came into work for the first time, I believe 4 weeks ago. She quit within a week because of the bombardment of hate directed at her. Women hating women can never be truly be conceptualized by men but it exists and it’s fucked up.

The more beta the husband, the constant need to “spice” up her work life. This remains true for every women.

Attached: b6fd6a3e0910d399842ae25405123566.jpg (658x548, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7ngypb/women_at_my_workplace_made_me_a_mysgonist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to berry my face in her pits

I assume the women who hit on your are married. Did you ever throw that in one of their faces?

Hello Jow Forums, take this swastika and enjoy youir stay.

>Implying post-wall roastie managers have even seriously considered marriage once.

>College is fairly expensive.
Did you move to the UK from somewhere else?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7ngypb/women_at_my_workplace_made_me_a_mysgonist/
It's a repost from reddit.

Females are notorious for power tripping.

model?

UK is a nanny state in every sense.

It is rule by catlady school guidance counsellors

The women I work with are paid better on average, never stay late, always complain anytime they're asked to, take any hiccup personal, demand to work from home and I've witnessed more than one set-up character assassinations of other employees over something like a disagreement. The problem is weak male employers deluding themselves into thinking whatever skill they're bringing is worth it long run, it is not.

It's just the modern age,user.

You're about to go down a deeep rabbit hole that'll change you perspective on the male-female dynamics, once the red pills flow you'll start seeing this stuff everywhere in you're day to day life. You'll start noticing how 90% of front desk, cashier, receptionists, and other easy yet easily seen jobs are dominated by women, and how men toil in the back lifting heavy cargo, doing hours of intense paper work and other grunt work just to be told that women should be payed more

>Staying late

LMAO if you aren't getting payed extra for staying late fuck them.

>be me
>apply for job
>I do everything I'm meant to right
>I get denied the offer
>go to the shop I applied for a week later
>woman is working at the counter
>its the role I applied for
>she fucks up the order
>it takes 5 minutes to fully pay me the right amount

1. Bang as many MILFs as you can.
2. Be thankful women hate each other. If they actually got along civilization would never even have existed.

lmao OP is being bullied by women at work

Yeah I agree, but it is necessary sometimes. I can't imagine just refusing and still expect to keep a position.

Lol it amazes me how nigs and spics fuck everything up as well

Try being a developer that works with women.

DEM PRISTINE PITS

Attached: 15043726_114050842411098_7983466861704511488_n.jpg (1080x1027, 93K)

I'm actually in the process of being fired (they gave me notice which is nice I guess) because I wouldn't stay late and work weekends. Of course, this is not the official reason, but it is the real reason, they expect me to pick up 4-5 hours on either Saturday or Sunday and to pull 10-11 hour days M-F and I decided I wasn't going to do it

I've been to many schools, worked at a hostel for years, hitchhiked around the country, worked at many different places with many different kinds of people. Met literally hundreds and hundreds of women on more than a passing level of conversation. Dated some of them.

The smartest ones I met, this includes women with degrees in STEM, seem less intelligent to me than a lot of average guys I've met. I consider the difference in intelligence between genders to be greater than that of the difference in intelligence between races. at least I can reason with a black man from time to time outside of the realm of emotional appeal.

Sorry to hear it, only you can decide how much shit you can take in the work life balance, good luck.

>“Don’t shit where you eat” is a concept that just doesn’t register in the female brain
Because they don't bear the cost, especially in the current environment.

Saw a gent at the place I'm contracted to have an interaction with a large xx, the laugh he gave off as she walked away seemed to be hiding this inner disgust he felt from having to flirt with the greasy bint.

so the lesson to learn is once they start requesting you do this extra stuff, if you're not willing, or see it being piled ontop of you but not whores, it's time to start sending resumes out.

t. poors

Attached: 1523860344326.jpg (782x652, 142K)

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Attached: alt right alt lite mgtow btfo.jpg (635x199, 50K)

If you have being doing the job agreed upon in your contract and they aren't doing official downsizing then you have a legal case here.

Noticed shit like this a lot, and that's with a real job. I can only imagine what it's like in an office environment permanently.

> work in a utility company outside
> highly trained, drug testing, etc. so surrounded by adults
> very few women as well, somewhat dangerous work
> one that did work in the field gets a job in the office because it's less work and her husband makes enough money
> see her a few months later, she just looks bummed out
> we talk and I mention I didn't care for office work when I was injured because the environment was like being in Junior High School again
> her eyes light up in a eureka moment "YEAH! EXACTLY!"
> the poor girl was stuck in a crab bucket of cubicle spinsters and tiny effeminate boys, knew something was off, but couldn't put her finger on it

Attached: 1464740152551.gif (299x332, 2.6M)

>>be me
>>apply for job
>>I do everything I'm meant to right
>>I get denied the offer

sounds like every job application ever, its a numbers game. If yo're not getting in by nepotism, its luck even if you do everything right/have everything they want

Women also envy men with blonde hair for some reason.

Oh of course, I've been doing that for some time because I saw it coming from a mile away. I was actually hired on with 4 other people and got to watch them all get fired one by one for various reasons over the course of 6 months. Sales is aids and women leadership in sales is the worst shit on this planet; good luck ever getting an answer, permission for anything, having someone take your back when they know you're right, etc.

Here's a story: I worked at a sales gig where two women ran the company while the CEO jerked off and spent money all day. One chick was director for east accounts and one was director for west accounts and both oversaw teams of about 20 people. We had a company wide incentive program rolled out where we'd get bonused and earn extra PTO time based off of points for doing various things and the other team was cheating. The way records of the scoring was kept vs. how accounts are tracked myself and two teammates who had been burned compiled evidence. Our director kept saying 'I knew they were cheating!' and 'that's just awful and so unfair' but refused to do anything about it and asked us to go to the CEO instead (which is a death sentence so none of us did it, he had an office but you did not discuss work with him or interrupt his precious time). Another time I caught the other region cheating on acquisitions, bringing in product and changing the price/value of it in their favor; my director told me that I should confront the other director because she couldn't do anything about it (the teams regularly flipped so getting on her bad side would just mean I'd have been fired in a month or two). Ended up quitting because the place was so fucking terrible

who's the grill?

There's parity between my performance and the performance of others because we're in a shit time of the year for our business but they argue that my performance is not up to par and it really is at their discretion. No real way to fight it sadly

I have worked in plenty of jobs where females were the the majority and none of this shit occurs. There was no "sleep with me or get punished" stuff going on, there wasn't even any overt flirting happening. Coworkers on the same level would have flings, but a female boss never dated or "used" a subordinate. Why would a stronk female want to sleep with some bottom of the rung dude and put her job in jeopardy? Not to say it doesn't happen, but the boss is more likely going to look for equals (or superiors) in the company or in other careers.

They are petty about workplace disputes amongst themselves, hate eachother and bitch about hours and dumb little shit all the time, but fraternization was never an issue.

>Can't get their work done on time
>Doesn't care
>Fired
>Thinks this is unfair

Attached: 1523603395589.png (821x1340, 1.02M)

well if you apply for a job 'anyone' can do then of course its a numbers game.

The genetic difference between men and women is indeed way bigger than any racial differences. The genetic difference is comparable to that between a male chimpanzee and a male human or female chimp and female human.

Obviously the majority of this has nothing to do with intelligence, and IQ scores suggest that women and men have fairly similar average intelligence(with higher male variation). As far as psychological disposition though there is clearly a massive difference

>Everyone else is doing 10hrs a week overtime to complete the work required.
>Contract only said 9-5 mon-fri.
>Get fired for not doing all the work.
Nah this is bullshit. The court will rip it to shreds and shit on the employer.

A place I worked at saw me as lazy and shitty for not working weekends and overtime but they didn't have work for me to do. I kept asking for more responsibilities and I'd finish my work so fast I'd just be fucking around and on top of that they expect me to work ridiculous hows? Fat chance retards.

Oof. That sounds painful.

Good catch.

Yeah bro not criticising.
It's just a stupid fucking situation we find ourselves in.
THE FEMALES HAVE GONE TOO FAR, THEY MUST BE STOPPED

Attached: 1524199070753.jpg (426x557, 57K)

>actually believing this

Attached: 1521595935588.jpg (618x987, 186K)

Story from a few years ago:

>Project architect for the first time on a small software development project
>was previously a tech lead, looking forward to greater responsibilities
>given a team with 3 junior developers, all guys fresh out of college
>1 woman, the business analyst/tester
>4 guys get along famously, meme all day, work like crazy, really great atmosphere/rapport
>1 woman is a raving lunatic who randomly shouts at people
>she takes "sick days" or claims an appliance at home broke and she has to be there for the maintenance man at least 3/5 days per week
>she decides to not actually do her work but pretend she has for weeks on end
>we alert the project manager, turns out she's buds with the company VP and he says his hands are tied
>woman gives scrum update that she did work we can prove she is lying about
>I'm working from home, my junior devs pull out the evidence and call her ass out in scrum
>she goes into a frenzy, shouting and crying and screaming
>real spectacle witnessed by the rest of the office
>have to do whatever I can to mediate this and calm everyone down so we can finish this project
>development team gets together for 3 hour long meetings every friday during sprints to run through test scenarios our "tester" isn't
>I become #1 point of contact for our client because our "business analyst" spoils her relationship with the client and the client's project manager
>mfw she's still employed by our company and on another project where they gave her 100% work from home privileges while still living in the area

Attached: 771092994109.jpg (193x196, 34K)

very similar thing happened to me at my minimum wage cuck job at jcpenney's. most of the guys were chill but the women were god awful. so much backstabbing, drama, and hatred for each other. and it was always drama over guys they liked. the constant flirting. didn't help when some guys joined in just get an easy bang. their entire lives ruined when word got out X was fucking Y. my god those days where miserable. women quickly formed social circles like high school / middle school. some men joined those circles because of hunting for the puss and just enabled them more. and all of this was before the 2016 election and trump even tossing his hat into the ring. i realized years ago women and men just cannot work together in the work place. and it isn't because of men, its because of women. they can barely work with each other.

Also to clarify, I work in a remote-mining control center as a cleaner part time, so the women barely register me as there, and I'm only in the kitchen for small periods of time, so it's easy to escape

This is happening at my work. Are you me? Is this everywhere?

I've worked in a lot of places, and with female co-workers and contemporaries and its bullshit.

I like working with women who are competent, but they are few and far between in IT. I had one former co-worker who I loved but our work basically shit on me. Despite working longer at a job, having more education and even her saying it wasn't right, a HR Director feminazi basically said that it was unfair that I made more than her. So she raised her salary, paused my raises until we restructured and basically pit me and her against each other in the manager spot. I left the company, much to my coworkers displeasure. When asked why I decided to leave, despite doing so well, I told them directly why, and that shocked them a bit. I didn't burn a bridge, but still.

So its not women in the workplace, its nu-male company managers that higher their friends that arent qualified in hopes of sleeping with them.

So it's not actually womens fault its the beta males fault.

Stop abortion.

Either you work at my company and she's doing it again, or this is everywhere, I'm not quite sure.

No, the vice president who she was friends with that got her hired is a woman, so it's women hiring incompetent women and men who are afraid of holding them accountable because the other women will tear him apart.

You're only legally required to do the work that is in your contract. If literally nobody is reaching the targets within the timeframe provided then the company is the one that has a lower position if legal action is taken.
If you tell people that they are only going to work 50hrs then give them 70hrs of work then fire them if they don't increase their working hours to 70hrs there is practically no defence. The company has breached contract in an extremely obvious way. Baiting people into high labour jobs is a serious crime.

Welp.

My mistake, but i've seen stuff like what i talk about as well.

For reference

Attached: all female workplace.jpg (1200x2788, 2.24M)

?

Attached: tfw no indiana jones world.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

It's actually really common and to the best of my knowledge entirely legal in most places in the US. We're employed at their will and can be fired at any time for nearly any reason but if there's a discriminatory reason and you can prove it you have a case; I don't believe we have any protections as far as you're talking about unless some states have specific clauses designed to prevent it

I work at jack in the box. Many days it's just women there. I hate these days. Here's a list of what they do.

1. Hen peck
2. Back bite
3. Talk shit
4. Constantly solicit me for sex.

Hen pecking is when they just keep perturbing those they feel are lower than them to establish dominance

Back biting is when they setup gotcha scenarios to spite people they don't like. A gotcha scenarios is when circumstances make an unfavorable outcome unavoidable but they have to highlight it regardless.

Shit talking is obvious. They just say everyone else is shit.

The older less attractive ones are always trying to fuck me.

It's a fucking nightmare.

Good luck with that BTW.
We've even lost the remaining sanctity of marriage. It won't be long before the fags are adopting victims.

You might as well fuck them, user

how about the young ones?

No, I've seen it too, not in the same way or at as high of a level, but we hired a tester on another project who was hot in the conventional sense, i.e. she was orangeish, caked in makeup, wore shirts to emphasize her titties and had to be told not to wear yoga pants to work. All the normies were fawning over her, and she used it to her advantage. It was like watching the pathetic people in high school who would do the cheerleader's homework for her because she flirted with them for 3 minutes, some of the favors she got out of people were ridiculous. I didn't work directly with her though so it was all through observation.

Sarah McDaniel

>Looks at flags
Yeah who's the cuck now?
I doubt you even know what "at-will employment" even means.

Attached: 9709821985ae20a5f44f6834e6ca4b5d.jpg (1240x698, 310K)

Thanks.

>You might as well fuck them, user

Go outside . Not all women are attractive. And then, if you knew women, you'd know she will fall in love with me and pretend like she owns me.

A lot of companies throw in an 'unpaid overtime is legit here.' clause in the contact. At which point it's your own fault for being a stupid fool and signing it. The best way to look at a contract is to add any hours of unpaid overtime to the initial hours and divide the money properly so that you can see if the job is still worth the money you'll get. Often the answer is no and it was just bait.
However if the company didn't put the unpaid overtime clause or even a regular overtime clause then you can sue their balls off. For example if the contract doesn't mention overtime at all they can't detain you for even a second after your hours end without breaking the law.

old people are useless and need to be done away with

>how about the young ones?

There is no difference, except they aren't as sexually aggressive, since they have guys they can fuck.

hey, if I was a hot female, I'd do the same thing, too.

Attached: 1498155496481.jpg (640x480, 92K)

Just fuck them if the jobs terrible anyway.
You'll get promoted

then go for it.

Brrrraaaappp
pffftttt
*SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF**

I wish...

Under those circumstances, I blame the thirsty normies who can't control themselves. I fully expect most women to continue straddling the fence between wanting actual equality in treatment and wanting to use their sex or sex appeal to get extra favors or to manipulate people. They're forcing a scenario where either weakling men will bow and cater to their whims or they'll forever destroy any hope of pleasant interaction between the sexes because men will have to treat them even more cold and sterile as they treat other men lest they be taken advantage of or accused of something.

>have a female manager
>she has a fiance
>we work night shift
>you can already guess where this is going
>comes in to work gussied up, hair done, makeup, etc.
>whatever don't give a shit she's still a 6/10
>when the store is closed and we start preparing shelves she asks me, "do you want to fool around? me and my fiance don't have that kind of--"
>look at the bitch like she's a crazy fucking whore
>don't say shit and ignore her the rest of the night
>she sulks
>fucking degenerate scum
Now that I think about it I was an unforgiving shit about it, too. I embarrassed her about it at every turn. Probably the only reason she never could muster the courage to try and get me reprimanded.

At will employment is what protects America from you commies.

It means I can fire your dumb ass because you provide no value to my company.

It is freedom. I want work done, you want money, we agree to exchange. You suck at the work, I tell you to go away.

Attached: YNeFbwl.jpg (1125x1657, 196K)

3. They gang up on you because "mah sistah", "men all tha same".

You're really not that special or good looking. None of these bitches are "writing you up" because you refuse their advances (which I'm sure you fend off everywhere you go).

You're likely one more shitty, completely replaceable employee whose bitter about his life but won't take responsibility. So the problem is society or women or the prime minister or the Illuminati or whatever outside force that is ruining things for you, even if you make things hard on yourself with your garbage attitude and lack of worth.

>men all tha same
Funny how all women say this, isn't it?

how do you know that she was talking about sex?

>do you want to fool around
Because I'm not a virgin.

>then go for it.

Funny story actually. I'm a big shot engineer, and I only work around old men, so I got a job at a fast food restaurant on the weekends because they are always full of young women.

I picked one 15 years younger than me who didn't have a boyfriend to be my girlfriend.

I think u mean bury

> the poor girl was stuck in a crab bucket of cubicle spinsters and tiny effeminate boys
This. My last job, which just ended, was working for a small specialty gifts company. Miserly owner and his do-nothing cunt wife, a fat secretary, a bugman and a cuck. There was the obligatory crying during the Presidential campaign, but all that came to a complete halt after the Cunt got her asked kicked.
I'm currently looking for a new job, but I would really like to avoid women and niggers. It's a tough go so far.

Score!

man that just sounds like a fucking nightmare.

perhaps...

sauce

I remember a quote from the Player's Club: women play, want to be played, need to be played.

Obviously you can just ignore most women, but for those who flaunt their sex around, they're saying they want a man to play back, if not more. Not to make herself seem superior, but to have a superior man take her.

What do you think she meant, user? I'm curious what you believe she was thinking there.

They told me being a friendless virgin is what makes misogynists. I should have stayed away. Far away. They'll fuck your best friend on your anniversary right after getting off the phone with you without batting an eyelash. Instictually untrustworthy.

Work in state government (long story, I was desperate, don't ask). Some of the women I work with are cool. However, they are the minority.

- As a male you can't have a standard conversation about anything not related to entertainment or food with a woman. They can bitch all day about the leftist cause dujour, but the second you dare poke a whole in their bullshit, they shut down. That's the best case scenario. I've been sent up to get "talked to" about some comments I made regarding Muslims and Trump. Even when I cited my information I got in trouble.
- A lot are either fat as fuck and don't care to take better care of themselves. Then they bitch about their health while choking down whatever greasy shit the cafe spews out. The most walking these cunts do is from their desk to the bathroom during the workday.
- Don't get me started on their relationship issues. Textbook definition of flighty whores.

I am sick and tired of being told to go back to Jow Forumseddit.

That place is cancer, I can’t believe I’ve wasted so many years of my life there, so many hours spent trying to have genuine conversation with people who only exist to agree with each other.

Of course, I once was one of them at one time not so long ago.

But I’ve changed, I no longer see things the way that we were told to.

That being said, I’m still not one of those crazy gun nuts or vapid racists that you see everywhere else on the internet.

I believe that everyone has the same capacity to do what’s right.

And I want nothing more than to have a based interracial couple have the ability to defend themselves against those racist bigots out there.

There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing people getting along.

So I long for a day when people like you and me, who share the same ideals of freedom and liberty, can stand up and fight to end this reign of hatred and bigotry.

Only then can we usher in a new age of peace.

Peace that knows no borders, no religion, no skin color, and no sexuality.

With the destruction of race and religion, we will have the ability to progress as a whole.

Nobody, anywhere, will be left behind.

When we can gather all of humanity on an equal plane, we can then proceed together, for a better tomorrow.

Attached: 1519004518319.jpg (638x870, 283K)

>its a joke
I have also dealt with this when I was young. I am well aware for the ham planets trying to touch your dingdong

>her pits
You mean that airbrushed void between her arm and her tits?

I have a more cynical view of it in the workplace. The one I've seen was not looking for the attention of a particular strong man, she was just using the weak ones to her own benefit. She had a fiance the whole time, and while I would certainly not put it past her to fool around on anyone, he was a chad when I met him, so I don't think she was looking for a superior man among the beta male software developers of our office. I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to do her work and knew she could get it for free if she just squeezed her tits together and spoke nicely.

This is a great post
"Who you know" was the greatest lesson I learned from my undergrad.
Walked straight into an NYC analyst position while my cunt classmates are STILL searching two years later.