WHO AND WHY KILLED TALK SHOW HOST ART BELL

She bought a home from Art Bell just few weeks before his mysterious death.
Now Heather Leona Wade is a prime suspect in his murder.
Apparently she drives (white) truck. She is armed. Be cautious if you see her.
Art's wife and his two children might be in danger.
Heather Leona Wade is known to use hard drugs. She had violent episodes in the past.

Attached: WADE,HEATHER LEONA..png (2488x1219, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3.43800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna, former bell end supporter here. I think it’s hilarious watching her crash and burn, but we can’t let her get the art bell call signs.

she did him a favor

Attached: 1523414495058.png (584x800, 110K)

Bump

Looks that the house she bought from Art Bell is on the right, so that might be her white truck.

Attached: Art's cuckshed_1..jpg (1024x618, 193K)

Oh shit Art was murdered? What?

Full rundown please?

Heather Wade posting as: (Redacted) on BellGab forum said that she has a truck, she didn't said what color it was,
but she posted that she has a sticker on her truck with picture of guns and sign, "My Family"

pic related.

Attached: https-::images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com:images:I:41v8Dvav%2BoL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Shadow people got him.

He was 72 years old. You god damnd morons.

That's not old at all

I've met Art Bell's son. He had some interesting things to say about Art but I guess the two of them were not on good terms, at least not when I last spoke with him.

Has the autopsy report been released? Might want to wait for that. But it wouldn't surprise me if she did it.

Attached: 30530845_10216041576381128_5973128975529017344_n.jpg (500x400, 41K)

mv said not to post publicly available info about Heather on BellGab.
So we have Jow Forums Jow Forums left to exchange ideas.
Would be good if there was a link to this thread on Jow Forums posted on BG for others to join in here.
Also we should use Jow Forums to make new threads with new news on her.

This is the one that raped?

That was raped I mean

It is when you've chained smoked 3 packs a day your whole life.

What's she do, smother him with her incontinent ass?

Yep i concur

He wasn't raped he ran off to be a 17yr old fag an Art called the cops to shut it down go ask /x/ there's archives of it.

We need more pics of her.

>with her incontinent ass?
LOL,

since Heather Wade was known hard drug user, (she admitted to that few times in her posts on BelGab), it's possible that she gave Art street pain killers, like fentanyl

>He was 72 years old. You god damnd morons.

72 and a chain smoker for decades.
Per Wiki:
>"Bell had suffered from health problems in the previous years. He posted on his website in July 2016 that he was hospitalized for pneumonia and revealed at the time that he suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease."

Yeah, looks like some real shady foul-play type shit going on here. lol

Stop I’m on nofap

Heather Leona Wade aka (Redacted), remember how you were posting on BellGab and wishing death and suicide (on air) on George Noory and Alex Jones.
Well I will be very so glad to see you doing that live on air to yourself, or just behind Art's cuckshack.
You are worthless human being sack of shit Heather Leona Wade.
Would be great if you use Art's gun on yourself you degenerate Chinese slut.

Attached: Art Bell-his gun .jpg (750x1073, 116K)

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Close friend and business associate Karen Jackson" bought KNYE in 2007. The call sign was transferred over 10 years ago.

>Heather Leona Wade aka (Redacted), remember how you were posting on BellGab and wishing death and suicide (on air) on George Noory and Alex Jones.
bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3.43800

Attached: Heather Wade aka (Redacted)-Noory-induced suicide:death.png (2284x525, 150K)

As if she could do a better job.
mfw

Attached: 8112A0EB-9D21-4000-A2D4-303E08A9D1EF.jpg (615x409, 26K)

LOL,
that Chinese bitch is almost done, just one thing left to do.To pull the trigger on Art's gun against her stupid evil head.
Karma in full circle. LOL

Attached: H.W.-things done behind her back.LOL .png (720x1280, 362K)

Attached: giphy.gif (400x304, 587K)

wish somebody would post a link on her fb page to this thread on Jow Forums so she knows that she is famous now, LOL
KEK, that would drive that Chinese horse face cunt to cut her veins

>LOL
>KEK
kys

is that you Heather Wade (Redacted) ?
you Chinese evil whore
how did you pressured Art Bell to sell you his guest house you evil snake

I saw her at the store. She was shaking uncontrollably and kept muttering odd noises.

It was a shocking thing to see.

>I saw her at the store.
I assume it was a liquor store, right?

I hope that bitch drinks and drugs herself to death behind her new house and get's eaten by a pack of wild coyotes.

How sad that so many White Knights on BellGab feel sorry for that rabid bitch now.
She was shitting on them, not acknowledging them on her shitshow MITD yet now many of them fell sorry for her.
Including mv giving her friendly advises few days ago on his podcast.

WTF, don't you people have pride in yourselves and self respect.
Now is the time to destroy her for good. Weed out the garden you fucking softies.
Show some balls for once. Fucking delicate snowflakes.

Attached: delicate-snowflake.jpg (300x200, 15K)

LOL, so the Chinese bitch Heather Wade got locked out from entering Art's studio to do the show. KEK
I guess Art's Philippine wife is not so friendly with that Chinese whore.
Pure joy to watch this drama.
I hope that by the 13.May.2018 that Chinese cunt will be cold of self inflicted wounds,like cut veins. LMAO

Attached: Heather_Wade is locked out.LOL.png (640x191, 84K)

>Heather Leona Wade is known to use hard drugs
She is clever.

What the hell is this thread? What timeline is this?

Attached: 3F8FFC1043F959057BF0114D49E629A2_img170822002057-41F65385.png (359x509, 156K)

Lol same

Time line of what?

the drama with that Chinese whore is unfolding now as we type.

The show name is/was MITD
Midnight in the Desert.

I'm hoping to read very soon news papers in Pahrump,Nevada headlines saying:
Suicide in the Desert. 44 years old Chinese female drug junkie found dead overdosed on fentanyl and cat food.

>72 and a chain smoker for decades.
So was Harry Dean Stanton and he lived until his was 91

Total BS. Someone is pushing an agenda. Heather isn't a problem. In fact she tends to be way too unsure of herself and is only lately coming into her own.

I think the shills don't like the fact she is a Trump supporter.

Total bullshit.
Heather is terrible as a talk show host. Well she is max 3/10 as a host, so nothing to do with her supporting Trump.
Art was supporting Trump so she supported Trump by default.
If Art returned to do shows nobody would hold his support of Trump against him.
Heather is a chinese back stabber, all chinks are like that.