Real estate in America

>real estate in America

Attached: compton.png (1404x1292, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

homicide.latimes.com/neighborhood/beverly-hills/year/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LA real estate is nuts.

You misspelled California.

If you dont like the price then dont buy a mansion.

In the US ? No thank you sir..

I rather go live in Uganda.

dude California is the most expensive state where to live in what do you expect

>Bars on the widows
>Compton CA
>Manson
Dude just because Dr. Dre lived doesn't mean you can rip people off to be robbed and shot at

Commiefornia's cost of living, drought, earthquakes, fires, druggies, homelessness, and overpopulation invalidates all its claims of superiority

Attached: images (1).png (168x301, 9K)

You can get better in texas for cheaper.

Attached: 152451328972486984.png (523x344, 270K)

>they still don't understand it's the land that has value and not the shack sitting on it
This is why the jews are rich and the goyim are left poor. Now go back to your Remembering the 6 Gorrilion class.

too fucking hot in Texas. I'd love to live in a red state but I've been spoiled by CA weather my whole life.

you call that a fucking mansion?

if some shitty shack is sitting on the land, I will guess the neighborhood looks just as shitty.

It being in commifornia just makes it expensive I wouldnt call it valuable. even If I had the money to throw away and the property would rise in value that shack is such a disgrace I wouldnt buy it.

compton is not what it used to be.

Why are there bars on the windows?

Attached: 1454072738987.jpg (345x365, 31K)

>I've been spoiled by CA weather my whole life.
>>>
I think you meant to say ruined

Never been to Texas but California is hot as fuck compared to here in Montana. Montana feels like it has the perfect temperature.

>usa
>commiefonria
Lol in cleveland i buy a house in the hood for 5k flat

>want to live somewhere with low cost of living
>Security firm I work for has no contracts anywhere like that

Yeah but then you're living in Cleveland.

What the fuck are you talking about? It snows 7 months out of the year, rains for 2, and is nice for maybe 3 months.

I love Montana but it does not have good weather.

In Europe land is way more expensive, especially in tiny countries like yours.
For that amount of money you would get nothing but a tiny appartment

>living in california

Attached: 1481045093421.jpg (572x621, 104K)

>duhh why is land located in bustling metropolises that are next to everything that matters and is desired by hundreds of thousands of potential buyers so expensive??
t. Bumblefuck who lives in bum fucking nowhere, 300 miles from the nearest sign of civilization

>mfw I can get a 6 bedroom 3 bathroom house for 500k in my state

Attached: 1338156884675.jpg (220x338, 16K)

This is in a area with access to good schools, jobs, and little to no crime while still being within 30 minutes of a large city

Attached: D7F10E0D-F6B2-4E09-A86B-013DA602CD7B.jpg (1242x1469, 959K)

Compton

With that amount of money you can be a prince in the french countryside

where?

>tfw a one bedroom flat here is 30% more expensive than this

Attached: 1517105443064.jpg (1080x1038, 483K)

Tell me where this mystical land is

This. A 2 story house in a white neighborhood where I live is half the price of OP's pic related.

The spics have kicked the blacks out of compton, but how the hell can a spic working construction afford to live there?

Depends on what part of CA. Where I live, it does get hot. It'll regularly hit 100-105F in the summer, sometimes a bit hotter but not often. Zero humidity makes it much more tolerable but still too hot for me. Other parts of the state are much nicer, especially places in Southern CA where you'll get 60-70F almost all year. Unfortunately, those are mostly places that have been reclaimed by Mexico. Oregon weather is perfect for my tastes, but faggoty liberals have ruined that otherwise fantastic (geographically) state as well.

Fuck off we’re full!

Southern Louisiana

I moved from California and I’ve never been happier. I have a 3 bed 2 bath on the water. Little bayou connects to the lake that connects to the ocean for 150k.

No crime, nice people, and the degerenacy of New Orleans if you want half hour away. Or jobs.

Plus some of the best fishing in the country if outdoors is your thing.

Don't tell the califaggots, let them rot in their shithole

I would love to have 7 month of snow

Will you dicklets stfu do you want tge whole country to becone unaffordable?

Go back

Save up for a down payment?

you cherry picked one house from california of all fucking states i could show you a few thousand for under 100k with just as many rooms and bathrooms

you are that netherlands commie that constantly sucks eu dick though you post here daily for over a year yet you are still this stupid

You are not one to be talking about ridiculous house prices, my toothpaste friend.
California is not the entirety of America. In Texas you could buy a house bigger than that for less.

wrong.

Attached: FUNDA.jpg (1118x688, 254K)

I left as a child and you can’t make me. We were here before Katrina and are super conservative. Plus my mother and her family are from New Orleans.

Attached: 8E6471FC-8497-48AA-80EA-D3AE404B1583.jpg (720x845, 73K)

Conservative here from PA needing to escape liberal hell

Can I live here?

I miss the days when a dollar was worth a euro. Thats like 800k burger bux

>500k in a shitty house in america
>paying 500k to live near americans ever
>not buying an army of child slaves in Somalia and take the land with your gang of AK shooting drug fueled infants

Cucks

Whats the problem?

Isnt 550k a good price for over 240m2?

pile 15 people into one house.

>shit neighborhood
>over half million
how do calicucks do it

How's the weather down there? I live in Colorado right now and while I enjoy the cold it hasn't been as cold as frequently recently. Plus the stage is getting kind of blue for my taste and I'm pretty sick of dude weed.

That house was probably 60k in the mid 90s. Its compton

You're alright then, too many lefty faggots moving here trying to change the culture of the south

PA won us the election??

compton is probably top 5 most nigger infested areas of the entire country

see post above you

Do you love guns and hate commies?

actually no, its now mostly "Latin American"

> Posts California
> Meanwhile his whole country is an overpriced shithole

Try harder, faggot.

550 000 $
go Bangkok, buy 13 000 $ for a 5 years Visa and
fuck 30$ girls

Yeah but akbars are more tolerable m8

same shit different color

Cute house...

In my village something like that would cost 20K max.

>Not buying taking your 500k and buying 100 ha in the XIV región of Chile and starting a cult that requires you to search for young supple brides for their golden haired leader to impregnate.
Fixed that for ya, amigo

Warm winters and hot summers, super humid too. So not the best. But early spring and late fall are absolutely wonderful.

In the summer expect a hard rain for a bout half an hour every afternoon but nothing but sun before and after. Its weird, rolls in super hard but is gone just as quick.

Also no mountains. At all. In the northern half of the state you’ll get some hills, but that’s it.

Also no snow. Maybe once every 10 years, this winter was one and it was gone after 2 days.

Attached: BACE78C7-736C-4C14-ACA3-0D3C6B36275B.png (1242x2208, 190K)

>(((mortgage))) calculator immediately

are amerishits so dumb to buy ANYTHING with a mortgage

Niggers.

Top kek I thought that it was just a stereotype so i googled "compton 2018".

Two first hits were from tripadvisor but the third one is "Compton: victims in the last 12 months".

What the fuck is wrong with your country? How is a page like that just a casual thing. homicide.latimes com/neighborhood/compton

Literally what the fuck.

ok I'll just save half a million real fast

>Yeah but then you're living in Cleveland.
>implying California is better
Wewlad

Yeah. I completely agree. I’m as southern as they come. I was out protesting the removal of Lee and Jeff Davis for days.

I’m about as far right as possible without being in a no fly list.

Attached: C95A0382-D794-4038-830B-1B8DFC727272.jpg (1024x958, 185K)

In his defense, buying a house for the price of a used VCR is kinda rad, even if it's in one of the worst ghettos in the country.

homicide.latimes.com/neighborhood/beverly-hills/year/all

>too fucking hot in Texas. I'd love to live in a red state but I've been spoiled by CA weather my whole life.

I visited LA once and couldn't believe the amount of smog and pollution in that shithole of a city, I was quite literally blowing out brown snot rockets. Best you stay where you are, we already have enough people from CA and the East Coast shitting up the real America.

you just have to shop around sweetie

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (726x683, 148K)

then move somewhere cheaper you dumb fucks

>2$/mo payment
Deal!

Then stop advertising it, unless you want southern Louisiana to become Californified.

LA is one of the shittiest places in CA. The smog is bad but has gotten WAY better in recent years. Still shitty because of the people, though. Like I said, the lower part of CA has been taken back by Mexico.

Don't worry, I have no intention of moving to the humid east coast. But, you guys could definitely use more hardcore rightwing gun-toters like me you liberal dumbfuck.

>California
>America
What did he meme by this

usually there is 20 to 50K of unpaid taxes on those properties.. Taxes that the buyer has to pay.

>america
Actually California isn't in America, user
It's a Mexican Vassal

>I’m about as far right as possible without being in a no fly list.
So you don't always vote Republican.

>.65 acre of desert is worth $400k
>The house is just an extra $100k tacked on for fun
Still shows that California is overvalued as fuck

Yeah the housing is cheap but the city will tax you up the ass and issue a lot of bullshit citations so the city can get a stable income.

>the lower part of CA has been taken back by Mexico.
thats cute ese

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

Texas is just disgustingly humid, Houston is the armpit of America. California is like inhaling air from a blow dryer, car exhaust is colder. It also gets cold as shit in Houston at the same time, we do freeze. Right now, it's been clear skies, 70, low humidity, and mild sun intensity, really comfy weather for now. Lubbock gets to about -6 with their constant 30mph wind.

Kek the mutt-dollar is starting to look more and more like the zimbawe dollar

Meanwhile the euro is stronger than steel

>Texas is just disgustingly humid
Can't be as bad as GA. It rained yesterday and I went outside this morning and it felt like I was fucking swimming.

Fuck Lubbock and their dust storms. I've had to call in once or twice because I opened my door to
find fuckin' Mordor outside.

I live in south texas on the gulf coast and its horrible humidity you go outside and within 5 minutes youre drenched in sweat

>Kek the mutt-dollar is starting to look more and more like the zimbawe dollar

the median price for a home like that in most parts of the country is under $50k you tard.

>Real Estate in cities

For fucks sake you can buy a full blown mansion in the South for this.

Attached: 1516326661449.jpg (356x300, 18K)

is it true that the (((koreans))) are behind the spike in real estate in commiefornia? i've heard they're engaging in bidding wars and speculating on properties like the one in compton

yearly price of "owning" a home in Land of The Free™

>pay $20,000 mortgage
>pay $10,000 property tax
>pay $6,000 electricity/water
>pay $5,000 maintenance/repairs
>pay $4,000 HOA fees
>pay $3,000 home insurance
>pay $15,000 health insurance
>pay $10,000 student loans
>pay $10,000 pension you will never live to see
>miss a payment? go homeless

For less than that, you can live in a beautiful home in Florida.

Attached: floridahome.png (632x581, 611K)

>how the hell can a spic working construction afford to live there
If its like the UK, borrow from each other (low or no interest or interest you pay back in non-standard ways(e.g. illegal activity)), not pay taxes, claim benefits, live several generations or families to a house.

That's probably a 3 unit building..

>omg real estate is expensive in Cali
No shit