Jews are overusing the Antisemite card. Soon it will have no weight

Attached: 1493006766078.jpg (1503x1745, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youse GOYIM R asking 4 it. We'll take down some more skyscrapers if you don't get back to worshiping your Jew Overlords!

Attached: Antisemite.png (500x500, 164K)

checked
it has no weight, "ashkenazi jews" are not Semites/Arabs
they are mostly iranian:

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

I mean even in the perception of normies minds who don't know that information. Take for instance, in the picture I posted, that Jews are writing articles about Durham NC being antisemetic for banning the training of their police with Israel. They're trying to push it too far on things that make no sense.

Attached: 1501312511093.jpg (3464x3245, 2.67M)

Normies don't perceive, they follow. You have to herd them like sheep, you can't simply wake them up.

>you can't simply wake them up.
>t. blackpill shill
Sorry, Moshe. Every single fucking shill vector you try has failed. Jewry as a whole is failing.

Another prediction?

Attached: trump shill prediction.jpg (763x242, 34K)

What??? Kek, this thread has nothing to do with predictions or Trump.

No they most certainly can wake up. Nazi Germany wouldn't have existed if that were not the case. Pain and suffering is the only cure.

You know what's hilarious? Jews have been shilling so hard all over this board and the internet they actually believed that other shills were real people. That's why they chimped out so hard about Jow Forums being receptive to Kanye and Candace. They realized that their alt right ethno psy op failed and that more and more people are waking up. They've also censored the entire internet so they have no idea what people are thinking anymore. They don't realize that nobody is buying the MSM narrative of any news story.

Makes sense, one thing I've noticed, the further we get into the 21st century the less stigma around the Holohoax & the more stale it becomes.
Think about it, (((they))) expect youth born in the 21st century to give a fuck about shit that happened in the 1st half of a different century... Yeah right.

I think it's kind of poetic how Jews have been exposed and expelled 359 times throughout history and when Jewry gets exposed this time it'll be 360...full circle. We're now in the age where information reaches global consciousness basically instantaneously which means that on a harmonic level humanity is shifting to a unified frequency. Jews will have nowhere else to run since everyone will know the truth

Huh, never thought of that. It really does have great symmetry. Thanks for the insight Ameri-bro

Attached: 1521169973385.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Fucking this

they are, it's been the topic of discussions between people i never thought could happen. the world is waking up to the charlatans and the trickery. It has been an almost six thousand run so this is a good time as any to put a stop to it all.
Keep telling people what you know, even just a blerb like i did so it plants a seed in their head, over time it will grow.

Woah. Really this time the jews have nowhere to run.

hehe space jews.... hahahahahaha

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake. They overused racist and now it doesn't have the same impact because everything is so racist, soon antisemite will go the same way.

I'm not a shill, though. You greatly overestimate people's abilities to think for themselves. What we truly need is better politicians and media on our side, Trump was the biggest awakening thus far. We need to give white male and white female leftists people to follow, why do you think (((they))) shill so hard against Peterson? Since you're an expert on shill campaigns, you remember the whole "THOT PURGE" last year? A lot of retards on our side actually bought into that shit, because they thought they were following their "fellow Jow Forums user", meanwhile they were just eating themselves and attacking figures white women could follow. WE NEED MORE FIGURES AND A REAL MOVEMENT people can get redpilled just fine already and yet they still don't. why?
Nazi Germany wouldn't have existed without Hitler though

>Nazi Germany wouldn't have existed without Hitler though
Do you really honestly believe that enough pain and suffering won't create another Hitler? History repeats itself.