MUELLER BTFO!

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH! HILLARY'S PANTS CONFIRMED OVERFILLING WITH SHIT!

>The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.
>NO EVIDENCE

nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

Attached: Flynn Cleared.jpg (628x762, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flynn-lied/article/2648896
circa.com/story/2017/08/30/politics/former-fbi-agent-battling-deputy-director-mccabe-said-there-is-a-cancer-inside-the-fbi
forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/
cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/michael-flynn-jr-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/988429093866786817
realclearpolitics.com/2018/02/13/comey_told_congress_fbi_agents_didn039t_think_flynn_lied_434274.html
static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he had to sell his house and defend his family from pedovore FBI agents threatening his family

I'd be down for a GoFundMe page. He has endured much from the left kikes

Mueller is /ourguy/

Attached: 1496419942744.png (610x247, 53K)

Attached: 1511131716669.jpg (1341x595, 271K)

He got completely set up by Strozk, who was also in Mueller's team. And was the guy that changed the wording on Hillary's email investigation from Grossly Negligent which is a crime to extremely careless which is not.
The entire investigations have been done by Hillary supporters who hate Trump.
And have abused their power to save Hillary and try point the finger elsewhere.

>he doesn't get it

see

Now leftoids can't mention him as part of the "proof".
They've nothing left

>January 24, 2017

This is from jan 24, 2017

Flynn was one of the only honest puppets of the campaign. It be funny as shit to see the entire country him repay the fortune stole from him.

>He's innocent but let's take his house anyway
>Lel, he goes bankrupt, country country will see him as an example
>Entire fucking country instead comes to his aid.

The screeching will be hilarious

this. and hopefully they all get strung up on nooses for high treason

Confirmed in congressional testimony by James Comey (while still FBI director)
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flynn-lied/article/2648896

>published January 24
>about a few phone calls

lel. i'll just continue my shilling, don't mind me.

>Flynn dindu nuffin
then why did he get fired?

Attached: okden.jpg (463x586, 23K)

Look at the date you fucking cock gobbler

> sage

Attached: 1C36A4C7-1678-49EE-A127-DBEFD4DA8BF9.jpg (455x315, 46K)

>posting one year old article

El Goblino pls

>January 24, 2017

You dumb faggots

For telling a lie. The lie was that he never spoke to any Russian. Obviously he did but talking to Russians is not illegal.

Reminder:
" Mueller is /ourguy/ " is an extinct meme that died when he falsely indicted and coerced a guilty plea from Flynn for lying to Peter Strzok in fulfilling a personal vendetta held by Andrew McCabe. Flynn plead guilty to protect his son who was being threatened with indictment by Mueller's prosecutors
circa.com/story/2017/08/30/politics/former-fbi-agent-battling-deputy-director-mccabe-said-there-is-a-cancer-inside-the-fbi

forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/
>(Forbes article from one week before Flynn's indictment/guilty plea)

>January 2017

OP

This should be posted here as a daily reminder about just how corrupt and dirty the Mueller counsel is

This

He really has been subject to a witch hunt, that said he should not have lied to Mike Pence. He had an integrity failure but I think he's more than paid for it.

Nice try

I see. thx

I think at that point Flynn either (a) didnt fully comprehend what was going on (as he was just undertaking one of the biggest adviser roles in any administration and trying to get his staff in place with proper clearances) or (b) Pence oversold it to Trump because Pence, at heart, is a deep stater and probably not a fan of Flynn either

This

Assume the reason for there being two Mike Flynn -related threads being in the catalog at once has to do with this article/tweet from today
cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/michael-flynn-jr-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/988429093866786817

Attached: MFlynnJr.png (517x305, 32K)

Attached: mueller.png (582x560, 274K)

If Pence is deep state he's doing a good job hiding it, he's very supportive of the President in public and not even fake news accuses him of being a secret Never Trumper and there are so many palace intrigue stories it seems to me like it would leak.

>2017/01/24/
Did they go back in time and declare this?

Glenn Simpson, owner of Fusion GPS, testified to the House Intel committee that he was still investigating Trump - Russia lies, so why not?They act outside the boundaries of their agencies and mandates anyway, employ no best practices as far as the law or law enforcement goes. Mueller and his entire team are as corrupt as it gets and they all unironically deserve the noose

I agree he has played it very cool, but the fact remains that Flynn's son is now out there publicly stating that his father did NOT lie to the VP. So if Flynn is now saying he did not lie to Pence, then that can only mean Pence himself lied to Trump

> If Pence is deep state he's doing a good job hiding it
Yeah nah it was obvious since before the election

>anti-Iraq war
>anti-Syria war
>good ties with Russians
I wonder (((who))) wanted him gone.

Didn't Obama fire this faggot for lying? Then he got fired by trump for lying to pence. Then he became a convicted criminal by lying to the fbi

So what does this mean in regards to his court case? Is he 100% in the clear for the foreseeable future or still having to defend himself?

>Trump can stop the 'witch hunt' - by proving he's not a witch

Oh dear lord.

don't they normally wait until Friday to release news that will hurt them?

That is true. All the pence memeing that went on especially during the transition and early days after inauguration like all the Pence wants to kill all the gays, etc. was literally a Jow Forums-centered psyop to get Trump's most loyal shitposters into adopting overly favorable opinions of him (and it clearly worked)

I'm sure he's a good guy but he loves his dad. Is anyone who isn't Mike Flynn's offspring saying it?

Agreed. Get it going you plebs

we shouldnt have to pay for shit
meuller and his kike fbi should foot the bill through their funding they get for pulling this stunt

You only posted about three things, but I see three things wrong in just this one post
The facts when assembled from other sourced articles over the past 14 months proves pretty incontrovertibly that Flynn was targeted, set up, targeted again by Mueller, and then finally had to plead guilty to the process crime after being railroaded and threatened for the work he and his son were doing as consultants

How sad. Mueller is all they have.

So Obama, trump and the FBI lied about Flynn lying?

[autistic screaming in the distance]

I'm curious to see how much the country really would be willing to help out. More than that, I wonder how long the page would be up before jews shut it down just to spite Flynn.

If the USGOVT had to pay 100m to the dudes Weissman and Mueller fucked over how much do you think Flynn is going to get out of this?

That headline reads like the MSM is now all but resigned to the fact that
(a) Trump can fire Mueller whenever he likes without it being a crime (or even particularly damaging to his political capital) and;
(b) They aren't getting their retarded "protect Mueller" bill passed

>So Obama, Pence and the FBI lied about Flynn lying
ftfy

Are you saying that Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence is an undercover sodomite sympathizer?

Attached: 1486033101466.jpg (465x361, 19K)

Meanwhile in plebbit

Attached: 3911F022-FD49-4A90-9A3A-B0E50B8529B0.jpg (473x342, 39K)

Feds will v& you for anything, and if they can't directly prove it they'll nab you for "lying" because it's impossible to 100% correctly account for everything you said.

No, that people who post memes like that and the stupid anti-LGBT nickname meme was a deep state/never trump/neocon psyop designed for Jow Forums

His legacy is a liar and failed general lol

>found no evidence of wrongdoing

welcome to 1 year and 3 months ago

That is true. In the case of Flynn, he actually PASSED THE INTERVIEW. Strzok would have gone into the interview already holding the transcripts of the calls with Kislyak and Comey, while still FBI director, told Congress that everything Flynn said in his interview checked out and that he didn't anticipate any charges being brought against him. That was in March and then Mueller charged him for that exact same thing ("lying to the FBI") in December, over 8 months later

So something happened between when then director Comey told congress no Flynn charges were anticipated and when he was charged in December. What could that be you ask? Oh yeah, Mueller hired Peter Strzok, one of the two FBI agents who interviewed Flynn, and had to request him for his team from acting FBI director at the time.....Andrew McCabe, who had a personal vendetta against Flynn going back several years and explained in this article

And you expect that? If a doctor slips and cuts your artery open are you going to make the doc pay for his mistake? You can't even sue because they're insulated from such action. Same shit.

>No, that people who post memes like that and the stupid anti-LGBT nickname meme was a deep state/never trump/neocon psyop designed for Jow Forums
Maybe you just hate fun.

Attached: 1485750955523.jpg (348x347, 17K)

Actually the only things i hate are liars coincidentally

Attached: 1524094790311.jpg (478x463, 158K)

realclearpolitics.com/2018/02/13/comey_told_congress_fbi_agents_didn039t_think_flynn_lied_434274.html

>Comey Told Congress FBI Agents Didn't Think Flynn Lied

The neverending hilarity of pointing out Shill's stupidity

Probably not a cent if history is any indiciation. Right wing terrorists die in prison. Left wing terrorists end up judges. Right wing people wronged by the government die penniless and forgotten. Left wing people wronged by the government end up millionaires.

Huh, I thought Strozk was the woman.

according to the recent comey memos
flynn supposedly waited 6 days to tell trump about a world leader who called to congratulate trump on the win
is this a true story who knows
it kinda sounds like the type of thing trump might make up so comey reveals his hand about flynn
or maybe flynn was just kinda incompetent
the world may never know

This is the kind of shit that should make people desperate to right as many wrongs as possible in the time we've given ourselves by electing Trump. We have opened our own window of opportunity and need to root out this corrupt sickness to ensure it doesn't close right back up after 8 years of Trump

Could he sue the government?

His legacy is a martyr for truth to expose that HRC and Obama created ISIS. You really are on suicide watch aren't you? It's ok sweetie the pendulum will swing back left in another 30-40 years.

i doubt he really told this lie
and if he did it was because he didnt want to discuss how jared was pressuring him to pressure russia into making pro-israel votes
why would flynn want to tell the fbi about that
and why should flynn have to tell the fbi about that if its not relevant to whatever they are investigating

I really wonder about that. Would love to hear Flynn or his son speaking for him's take on it. A lot of those Comey memos that were clearly written in a Word file (who knows when) seem like they were early drafts for his fiction book

>when a monty python skit is reality

just further evidence that we transitioned into clown world sometime in the past decade or three

God Nu Pol is so fucking dumb it's called medical malpractice and doctors get sued rightly and wrongly out of business every fucking day you god damn moron.

nah behind the scenes its known mullers going to come up empty, which is why the DNC just launched this lawsutie where they sue everyone under the moon, so they can still cmapaigne to their moron voters that Trumps under le investigation

>Lisa page is the female Strozk was boning

She isn't an agent she is a lawyer for FBI

Referred to in the OIG report on McCabe as "Special Counsel". She sounds like she has been cooperating very much so with that agency
static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

Well yeah cuz it was actually Israel. >:(

Silver lining is at least I get to watch Libshits freak out over this.

Attached: Russian collision-1.png (1046x811, 989K)

Wouldnt that create a conflict of interest? I mean obviously, but is there a statute against that type of relationship?

Only people who read trumpfag blogs will ever think that. Non retards will see a man who lied to everyone as his career went up in flames

Medical malpractice suits are overturned 65% of the time. You have to be explicitly ignorant in the act to actually be sued. People have had entire toolsets left inside them on accident and haven't been sued. There's actually been doctors amputate the wrong patient's arm and can't be taken into civil court. Medical malpractice safeguards are false hope.

he's from the future, he doesn't have to hide shit.

Attached: 1517442488306.jpg (244x207, 6K)

> “you’re a rapist pedophile who eats dogs and sacrifices fetuses to demons. Now you have to prove I’m wrong!”

All the pro-Pence memes here were a psyop specifically targeting Jow Forums to make Trump's most diehard supporters lean favorable to him. They hoped people would forget all the nasty shit he said about Trump during the primaries

PENCE IS A ZOGBOT HIS BEST FRIEND IS JEFF FLAKE. A PEDOPHILE

Attached: 1496557136730.png (1286x1060, 173K)

This was already reported over a year ago. Mueller must have still tried to use that excuse to go after Flynn but now that the whole thing is falling apart he's trying to get out as quietly as possible. He can drop his case on Flynn but use the FBI's previous finding as an excuse.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's over man. the evil in Washington is going to be purged soon.

Trump pardon incoming.

QUICK! TO THE_DONALD!

So how likely is Flynn replace this cunt?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (640x343, 16K)

>Jow Forums is so fucking retarded they don't understand he was cleared because he gave the FBI enough info to go after bigger fish

wait wtf lefties told me he was guilty of russian conspiracies is the fbi compromised HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!Q??

Attached: 1516688017800.jpg (644x800, 73K)

>Trump can stop the 'witch hunt' - by proving he's not a witch
>nigger can stop the witch hunt - by proving he's not a murderer
>bean can stop the witch hunt - by proving he's not a drug smuggler

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

Attached: Imwithfffsppppprrrrt.jpg (900x1034, 222K)

>cnn
archive that shit nigger

Flynn was singled out for attack because he tweeted about pizzagate. Nothing frightens the spirit-cookers more than pizzagate.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1480053667649.png (488x585, 6K)