Why did the Armenian Prime minister resign

And are the "protests" planned by (((them)))? Is Armenia going to become Ukraine?

What's going on?

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Aharonian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serj_Tankian
eurasianet.org/s/azerbaijan-comes-out-in-favor-of-yerevan-protests
katehon.com/article/revolution-began-armenia-soros-sends-greetings-putin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> be him
> has been a president twice
> can't be president anymore
> changes constitution factually making prime minister the head of the country instead of the president
> promises that wouldn't be prime minister
> becomes prime minister
> everyone is angry because you've done all that shit
> admits that that was shitty
REEE, FUCKING (((THEY))) MESS UP IN (((MOUNTAIN THEYLAND)))

His last name is literally Sarkeesian
Ring a bell?

Why is this getting slid so hard?
Who gives a fuck about a van in Canada.

Illusion of change for the stupid ficks protesting. And yes the protests were organised. Some palpatine shit right there.

>Illusion of change
Like Trump?

just say soros

Not all revolutions are Soros color revolutions.
If you have proof, show it.

Sargsyan (Sarkisian, Sarkeesian) is the John Smith of Armenian family names.

Just an FYI, not a single NGO was involved in this, even the Russian propagandists and paid trolls couldn't find a trace of Soros. Plus the reactions of EU and the US were very neutral and careless, as opposed the Ukrainian happening for example.

Armenia is a small country though.

Sauce?

>Russian propagandists

Attached: 1523991593538[1].png (645x729, 69K)

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

probably Soros

Attached: 1500801263634.jpg (630x748, 67K)

He's a Russian shill and Russians don't give a fuck about Armenia. Armenia should suck USA's dick instead like Georgia does.

>169261338

>>t.boomer

Attached: 1518104492725.jpg (611x597, 135K)

Which one would you trust with your life Jow Forums?

Attached: 1524300248_2975931.jpg (910x678, 365K)

Jew.

>prove something does not exist
I am an Armenian from Russia, I followed the media closely and contacted all my friends in Armenia for the last 11 days. There was a huuuuge influx of Kremlin bots in the Russian media and social networks, criticizing the protests. They did blame the CIA for this, but I've yet to see Soros mentioned, even though they fucking love talking about him when it comes to Ukraine and protests around the world overall. As for the NGOs, I have friends in the Armenian media companies who were trying to research it and they couldn't find shit.

Highly doubt.

I mean we are seeing a lot of support towards the organization from Western celebrity Jew-Pawns, who have no business with the fate of Armenia.

Link?

Is everyone in this thread just going to speak out of their ass for the entire thread or is someone going to step up and actually back up what they are saying?

I'm as much of a Jow Forumsack as you are, hating Soros and (((revolutions))), so I was pretty cautious when the protests first started. But the way it developed, the sentiments and obvious differences from the actual colored revolutions of the past, made me actually believe that this one is for real. It's not like Sargsyan was ever liked, there have been big protests every single year every since he was elected, he IS a corrupt shithead.

>I mean we are seeing a lot of support towards the organization from Western celebrity Jew-Pawns, who have no business with the fate of Armenia.
Which ones?

What business does this bitch have wrecking havoc there, obvious GMO.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Aharonian

I tried searching for a Soros link a few days ago when it started to pop off but couldn't find any, user. I just find it hard to believe there isn't any, to be honest. At this point, they're probably just learning to hide shit a lot better. Elections are better than revolutions. The people could just not vote for the guy's party and problem solved. Wouldn't matter if he wanted to be prime minister because his party wouldn't be in power. Soros has his fingers in pretty much every pie by now.

Attached: 1492737333808.jpg (658x333, 53K)

I mean NGO, not Genetically Modified Organism.
This guy is also supporting a revolution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serj_Tankian

>what business does an Armenian civil rights activist have at a protest
I don't see your point mate. In what universe would this kind of person refrain from protesting against the government when everyone does? Besides, she's a literallywho, I couldn't find much in google about her.

Tankian has been doing a lot for Armenia for a very long time m8, why wouldn't he support the public? If he did, he'd be fucking hated by everyone now.
Although he didn't even come to Yerevan this time, which pissed many people off.

>If he did, he'd be fucking hated by everyone now
if he didn't*

Literally just this, people are protesting against him alone, not the government or the system in general

>yfw USA and Russia take turns installing and deposing Armenian puppet leaders just like Rome and Persia used to

Attached: 1523674081984.png (480x640, 401K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Aharonian
pic related.
She is celebrating this #velvetrevolution.
Sounds and looks like the same old same old.
Perhaps we are all being tricked, eh?

Attached: Lara.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

The motto of the protest which the crowds chanted was literally "Serjik, merjik" which translates to "Serj, resign", but this was also a general protest towards corruption. Serj's brother Sashik is notorious for claiming a 50% tax rate for all bussinesses in Armenia that goes into his own pocket, hence earning the nickname "Sashik 50". Nikol Pashinian (the leader of the protests) also made a five-point plan. I dont remember all the points, but the second was the release of political prisoners, most notably the Sasna Crer.

Nah Armenia is off limits to them because Armenians are basically cryptokikes themselves. There's also more Armenians in Russia than in Armenia itself and they're a financial elite there

Ok, maybe what I heard was exaggeration.
I do not care for the revolution if it affected Serzh alone.
But the leftists will try to take advantage of the situation in Armenia, and push their degeneracy. Push their faggotry and feminism.
It will really really pain me if such cancer ideologies take root in Armenia, or any blood is spilled due to them. Even worse some treason may occur where it leaves Artsakh for the dead, which some of the protesters wanted to do as I read.
eurasianet.org/s/azerbaijan-comes-out-in-favor-of-yerevan-protests

Attached: 375f697f-b6dd-40a9-adf4-b6717f585626.jpg (400x514, 73K)

Hold on...his resignation is supposed to be negotiated so it doesn't mean that the Jews have won yet.

In Slovakia Robert Fico pwned the Jews by resigning but making sure nothing changes.

I don't know man.
Armenians being the financial Elite in Russia doesn't seem to be hurting them at all.
Russia will still be largely homogeneous in many years, something we can't say about countries where Jews are the Elite.

Attached: bilderberg.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

Mate, as i said: There is no kind of protest that these liberals, which are very few, wouldn't show up to. It doesn't mean they are in charge there. Armenians are vey conservative and one of, if not the most, lgbt-phobic countries in Eastern Europe. Liberal ideas are simply way too unpopular in Armenia to be taken seriously. The population is so unfamiliar with the Western progressive culture, that when they see a red-haired woman, they don't assume she's a libtard, instead they just view it as infantilism or girlish-rebel behavior.

Probably why(((they))) rolled out the van.
Get it? Rolled out?

Q says NK->Armenia->Iran->other rouge nuclear state? Is it Israel?

>Sashik
And? That's Serzh's personal baggage, and he's gone. Sashik's done.

By the end of the week the protests will be a fraction of their current size; everyone wanted to see Serzh gone but only the most fervent bugmen care about selling themselves to the West.

>But the leftists will try to take advantage of the situation in Armenia, and push their degeneracy.
Now this is a more legitimate concern. But I believe it's not very likely as I explained it here Then again, Sargsyan wasn't some kind of idealistic social conservative, he couldn't give a shit about the country going progressive as long as he's still there to make bank. The only reason the population didn't get any more progressive under his rule is because the people themselves aren't interested in this stuff.

>where it leaves Artsakh for the dead, which some of the protesters wanted to do as I read.
Oh and this is fake by the way, I have yet to see an Armenian with this kind of thinking. I imagine if you say this publicly in Armenia, you can easily get a good punch. Everyone has a family member or a friend that fought and/or died in the war, and the idea of submitting to turks is about as popular in Armenia as eating pork in Saudi Arabia.

It appears, Sargsyan was not a strong leader enough to throw all his forces to destroy the protesters.

Anyway, as it was said in Russian trollfactory's leaks, putinshills will be praising the Armenian revolution. For a while.

katehon.com/article/revolution-began-armenia-soros-sends-greetings-putin
>For those who consider the "velvet revolution" conspiracy, we will quote the leader of the protests of Pashinyan.
>"I officially declare that the country is in a revolutionary situation, "
>- he said today.

>In the wake of their failures in Syria, the US will try to open new fronts against Russia in Transcaucasia, Central Asia and eastern Ukraine.

Indeed, ever since he resigned, the bots completely changed their tactic. Even Maria Zakharova, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokeswoman, praised Armenians for the non-violent approach to protests, etc.
As for Sargsyan not responding with force, I think he realized it was futile. Several hundred military soldiers joined the protest this morning, and more would come. Trying to use force would definitely result in a civil war, with no good outcome for anyone except for our dear neighbors.

wtf mate, even at the main page of fully controlled by goverment lenta.ru all the articles about things in Armenia were completely neutral, and now there is a huge article with congratulations and so on. all the people in comments are happy for Armenian people too. where did you find "Kremlin bots"?

Telegram channel KremlinTrollConfessions is translating in English the leaks from user that works as a putinshill.

So it is starting to look like a controlled transition of power, the Jews did not won this game.

Armenia remains in the Russian orbit where it belongs.

Of course not, after Euromaidan everyone knows just how easy it is for oligarchs backed by us to carry out a false flag by paying a couple mercenaries to snipe at innocent protestors, then spreading disinformation to pin it on the government so it can lose legitimacy

Serzh preemptively avoided that destabilization to keep the government together

He was a puppet of Iran and Russia.
Q said so

war

Most of the people talking about 'kremlin bots' or 'putinshills' are probably shills themselves.
I hesitate to say this because now the thread might turn into everyone calling everyone else a shill.

>wtf mate, even at the main page of fully controlled by goverment lenta.ru all the articles about things in Armenia were completely neutral,
Lenta is the "controlled liberal" media m8. I'm talking about RIA / Russia Today, Komsomolskaya Pravda, Life News, and this kind of stuff. The articles clearly were heavily biased towards Sargsyan. But it's not about the articles, it's about the comment sections filled with people whose profiles count thousands of comments left on the website (a red flag), who posted the typical stuff about CIA, cookies, "they'll face the fate of Ukraine", and even I shit you not, "Good riddance, let them be destroyed by Turks and Azeris".
Same happened on VK too, although since there is a rating system and no pre-moderation of comments (like on RIA), the bots didn't succeed much in spewing their poison. Btw, I tried to respond to obvious bullshit I saw in the comments section on RIA, not to argue with the bot, but to at least provide real facts for the casual readers not to get brainwashed. Guess what, half of my comments didn't pass pre-moderation.

The bots are real, but they operate slightly differently than believed on Jow Forums. Well, I don't know if there are any shill in here, but the comments sections in the Russian media and social networks are full of them. Their goal is to post same shit from different accounts for the casual readers, who are either not very intelligent or don't know much about the matter, to accept the point of view as a "consensus of the majority".

Yes that is similar to here.

He is Armenian.

Attached: minassian.jpg (780x439, 29K)

Ok good.
I a'm diaspora, born and raised in Canada, last time I visited was in 2014.
Just in case you don't know, the youth here is very lost, I just hope that never happens in Armenia.

I know, same in France/Switzerland where I am now. I am planning to move to Yerevan in the next few years (I'm born and raised in Moscow, but parents immigrated from Yerevan in the 90s). I sure hope to still see a conservative paradise and not the kind of hell that's going on in the West today.