Oh look, another White Male terrorist? Who would have thought!

Oh look, another White Male terrorist? Who would have thought!

Attached: WHITEMANSTRIKESAGAIN!.jpg (1600x900, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BoyerMichel/status/988492132636913665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>armenian
>white

What was that, White Boy?

Attached: WhiteBoy.jpg (780x438, 36K)

THEY DID IT AGAIN. Overexposed the picture to make him look white.

Why did John Carrey do it?

>same ID
either retarded shill or just a troll. Either way, fuck with your disinfo. Saged.

Sure they did...

Attached: פלורידה.jpg (1275x720, 10K)

>פלורידה.jpg
Hello Jew.

Forget to rename your image? Kek.

neet beard or muzzy beard?

IT WAS DA JOOS! Nope, just another White Kid. When will you stop being so dangerous?

Attached: האריס.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Klebold is a jew

oh dios mio la creatura

>Cuban father, jewish mother.
>White
Bloody hell, standards are low nowadays in the Amerimutt empire.

Lol nigger-faggot forgot his memeflag.
Of course you're from Murka.
Have fun playing with cops with ar-15s! Don't forget to vote for bigger govt.

All the witnesses I talked to said he was fucking brown. WTF is going on here....

Lol no, he was White... just like every other mass shooter.

Attached: ניוטונקיד.jpg (870x632, 26K)

Oh a terrorist? What was his motive? Terrorism has a very defined definition so I'll wait here for your response.

Enjoy this sage in the mean time.

Oh my god i was at work and had no idea of this hastening. Can anybody spoonfeed me the quickest rundown ? There's too much spam to sort through on the sticky and I'm concerned for the leafs

>only jew cares about race

Attached: 1505601803103.png (274x242, 22K)

the OP's photo isn't him

some Armenian fucker drove onto the sidewalk in a busy part of Toronto and killed 9 people, injured 16. He then tried to pretend his phone was a gun and tried to suicide by cop but the cop kicked his ass and arrested him.

Sorry dude, who knows what drives a White Boy to do the things he does. All I know is that we have to do something before more people get hurt.

Attached: אנדרו קהו.jpg (290x507, 14K)

Attached: Mmh.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

lol, racists like you have to darken white terrorists skins so they don't look white. Pathetic.

race aside, they all look like they have fetal alcohol syndromes

pic related

Attached: imaging-study-sheds-new-light-on-alcohol-related-birth-defects-860x473.jpg (860x473, 53K)

Meanwhile in Chicago; not a single fuck will be given because they're ni ... "Youths", "Teens", "Goot Keedz" and "Juveniles"

Attached: AyyoHolUp.jpg (1755x857, 510K)

LOL fucking racist. Using fake statistics. Chicago is so bad because the Whites in power give the poor urban communities Drugs and guns. As the great poet Tupac once said, "Give em' guns step back watch em kill eachother." Whites force other races to commit violence.

Welcome to Jow Forums kike

>literally doesn't know what a jew is
Bruh, you're not cut out for this kind of shilling. You'll catch yourself a redpilling if you lurk long enough.

Attached: 1522795956047.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Yes my man, giving people weapons and drugs makes them murder each other.

LOL retard. I know the differences between Jews and Whites. I'm a White person who follows the Jewish faith. I think I'm qualified to tell who is a jew and who is not.

But guns are basically banned in Chicongo. Try again kike

That's a jew senpai

Attached: sandler.jpg (214x317, 15K)

I thought he was bald.

I don't care if white males are becoming terrorists. It's your fault.

Race isn't the main factor here - it's dick size
Guys with big dicks NEVER do this stuff

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

Sometimes, user, dick size is a state of mind.

Guns arn't banned in Chicago, retard. If they were how would people get them?

why do niggers have to insert themselves into everything we do? first you insert yourselves into our countries, then when build this forum as a way of escaping it, you insert yourself into it too.

it amazes me that a race that hates ours so much is so intent on living in the countries that we built, with our culture, our technology, etc. if you really hated whites, why would you want to depend on them?

the extent of your inferiority complex must be astounding. then again, you believe that in the state of nature, everyone is equal. if only you realized that you would be inferior there too...

Attached: 1524409940001.png (1296x1458, 217K)

True, lol. White boys have little dicks. Maybe thats why they do this type of shit. To compensate. XD XD

wtf is wrong with whites? why do they keep neanderthalling-out every other day in mass killings?

Newfag

Uh oh, I'm starting to think you're not just pretending to be retarded.

Attached: black crime.jpg (616x2030, 314K)

Whites owe Black people, and people of colour in general, the right to live in their countries. The whites have destroyed their countries, so the POC need a safe place to live.

Gas da joos for once.

nice filename rabbi.

also he was a jew you dank fuck

ok I get the joke hes posting pics of jewish mass shooters and claiming they are white.

Lanza was either a full jew or a half jew. definetely one of those 2.

Being this retarded

Lanza was a patsey

He's white in America.

Attached: white in america.png (1504x1820, 482K)

Um, sorry, but he was White. A jewish person looks like pic related.

Attached: jewishperson.jpg (758x530, 39K)

Jews are white, you idiot

hmmm yet for whatever reason you only see crime like this in nigger inner cities and not in rural towns where the average person owns several military grade rifles and other ordinance.

So the americans actually don't define skincolor by the color of the skin, seems like good burger logic

is that a picture of you moishe? Oven yourself fucking rat parasite.

lol no, I look nothing like that. Stop falling for stereotypes, white boy

Old, so doesn't include Omar Mateen.

Attached: mass-shootings-are-a-white-male-problem-seung-hui-cho-49-27140100.png (500x805, 226K)

Vinny NO

Also an Jow Forums poster

filthy fucking white devil

What about all the white males that you conveniently excluded, faggot? And Muhammad and Malvo were SERIAL KILLERS, not mass shooters.

this is the best coordinated shill project i've seen on pol in months. I'm honestly impressed.

literally using kike runes in your filenames
>I-I'm n-not a Jew, you guys!
Do you ever wonder why everyone wants to genocide your people or are you actually aware that you are the problem and just don't care?

>posting in a Moishe thread.

I seriously hope not.

Attached: 1524524975799.png (1810x544, 290K)

>there are real unironic human beings that think this is a white person

how did this happen

Attached: 1524515159891.png (431x562, 439K)

They destroyed their countries and continue to do so despite the fact that everyone else in the world tries to help them. They're just too retarded to be helped.

BTFO

Attached: 45345.jpg (671x777, 96K)

Jow Forums's fault.

pic related. JIDF doing OT again.

Attached: 423532626.png (1616x465, 390K)

every single time

Attached: 1524524582934.png (2446x436, 240K)

Never said I wasn't Jewish. And the only problem around here are racist white people like you who go around shooting up waffle houses and driving cars into crowds of people.

This picture is of an is an extremist nazijoo terrorist agent.

The kikes are too dumb to notice all their pics are named in Hebrew

one more. Stay wise Jow Forums.

Attached: 423423626.png (1062x2208, 1.56M)

Vale theory of labor is wrong, commie. How's it feel?

The only reason Black People commit more crime is because they are less educated, and they are less educated because White People underfund urban schools

many media outlets aren't reporting any personal details about him, even though they know things about him....ergo he must not be White

that nose and beady looking eyes make him look like a Semite or a white with significant Semitic admixture.

there's also a bit of trouble with angry little South Koreans and homophobic Arabs, no?

Well at least it shows that some whites are actually lite/light arabs.

Yeah, FOX isn't reporting anything because he is a White Male.

The purpose of the graphic was to show non-White mass shooters. Whites are 60% of the population. Do the math. Malvo and Muhammad engaged in mass shootings.

fox has been reporting on it all day retard

The reason niggers are niggers is in your post. You refuse to take responsibility for anything.

Allocation of capital produces more productivity than labor.

You don't say?
But stormfags will just ignore this and call you a shill.

How about posting the source of your image?

Nope.

Attached: 1524366395813.png (958x578, 71K)

All day huh, when It only happend about 5 hours ago? Whites can't do math! XD

You forgot little timmy and jamal.

No, they weren't mass shooters. They sniped some people on the freeway a few times in isolated incidents over the course of a few months.

el atrocidad

fake news
here's the real image

Attached: 1524524214489.jpg (360x450, 36K)

twitter.com/BoyerMichel/status/988492132636913665

>I'm beginning to think you don't quite mean exactly what you post.

Attached: 34023563.jpg (968x916, 71K)

The man in the video has a distinct white voice.

What a meaningful distinction. It certainly makes their crimes less severe.

t. Chaim

It's like criminals dont obey the law or something