30+ Jow Forums - oldfags only

Only people 30 years old or older ITT. Youngfags get out.

34 here, this year so many beard hairs are now gray I have "gray spots" instead of individual gray hairs. TFW heartburn. TFW always tired. TFW know both are cuz I'm not Jow Forums but I don't care. TFW technically you are lumped in with the millennials but hate the little gay fuckers. TFW now men and women don't bang they "smash" TFW a ho is now a "THOT".

TFW you remember when shillary was first lady and Bill was getting his dick sucked. You remember Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing. TFW you remember Ruby Ridge and the Militia movements, well the 3 that weren't actually FBI setups, TFW Dan Quayle VS Murphy Brown. TFW the assault weapons ban and NAFTA. TFW El Nino and the Yugoslav wars. TFW Mechwarrior on windows 95 and nickelodeon cartoons. TFW get kicked off AOL because someone called the house. TFW Napster downloading a song took 5 hours. TFW dad's beeper went off.

TFW you shouldn't be allowed to vote until you are at least 30 tbqh.

And of course, now that G. H W. Bush is sick, we remember the time he puked on the Japanese prime minister:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo

Attached: Wojak Old.png (542x602, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/vxeM8ucicqw
therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

32 here, I never dropped my @aol.com

38 here. My balls are sagging low.

31 here. I'm old enough to know that this kind of thread doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

lmao you think 34 is old? nigga I'm 42 and have been shitposting here since 2005.

I'm only barely now getting any of the symptoms of old age you just described. You must have some pretty shit genes to be feeling old at 32, christ.

Attached: 1523989117275.png (280x291, 88K)

I’m 38. I’ve been on 4ch since 2004. 14 fucking years I’ve been here bros. I feel nothing.

I smoke all the time, but I maintain high ORAC level in daily nutrients. Step your game up brah.

33, suck it up faggots. I feel great.

Attached: 1523910662181.jpg (254x198, 7K)

19 here, does it get any better?

I learned that the Jews must be eradicated and it bothers me.
They all have to die

I just came to terms with the fact that I’ll be 30 soon. The world is ending and I feel like an old man.

35 here. Lost 100lbs this year, stopped smoking and shit dieting, gym four times a week and on track to 25 an hour soon and hopefully a house and farm within the next few years. All thanks to TRS/pol. You goyim are the best friends i could ask for

TFW you remember Tipper and Al Gore were actively banning music of all kinds, and moral majority crusaders yet somehow the Democrat party today is the """progressive""" party.

I'm 38 and I feel great

Work out and eat right you faggot

30+ women are stuck up and gross

discord gg/PYbwQe

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 958K)

50's here. Shocked when heard about reunion for scarface remake. Really, that movie was 1983?

Get some extracts
>fenugreek
>maca
>tribulus
And take caffeine pills

there's a funny pic I can't find. IT's a two-panel comic and the picture is of a guy holding his side in both panels. Left side is under thirty and caption is "ouch, wtf is that?" right side is over thirty and the caption is "so this is how it ends."
>tfw it would have been easier to recreate it than type it out

No gray
5'10, 135lbs, homeowner, trained in farming, hunting, fishing, chemistry, welding, small engine mechanics, and skilled in a whole bunch of other shit.
Love to make explosives and pyrotechnics for fun. Big fan of stimulant and psychedelic drugs.
Drink yuengling.
/vr/ is the other board I use.

>TFW you shouldn't be allowed to vote until you are at least 30 tbqh.
Can't agree here. Not restrictive enough. Must also be male and either completed US military service or be employed/own property.

Yes. That means fuck poor people and women.

Attached: 1270272033723.jpg (351x387, 30K)

You people need to be crucified

Attached: 1523978355132.gif (363x269, 2.25M)

When was that?

I'm 29.

TFW listening to Best of Nirvana cd in the car yesterday wondering if anybody still listens to Pearl Jam.

Attached: images (37).jpg (316x445, 53K)

I bought my own farm a couple years ago, I just applied for a loan for a new sports car, women just want to fuck now any man who has money and is reasonably successful. It really does get a lot better.

As long as you're not some faggot who fucks your life up like a liberal or some drug addict, life just gets better and better.

Attached: 1510784949256.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Was 2001 or 2007 the year things went all downhill?

5 years ago.
The Awakening almost killed my heart.

Agree on voting rights. Also thanks for the reminder, Yuengling incoming

31 here. Feel better than when I was a teenager. No pain or health problems, never even get sick. People think I still look 20

You must be weak as fuck Jesus, eat some protein.

Notice how Hollywood just remakes the best 80's films now instead of directing new ones...

Total recall
Blade runner
West world
Etc

How goes the farm life? What's the best advice you could give someone wanting to know what to look for

38 here. I'm still in good shape. The 80's and 90's were the shit. We witnessed the last of the good old days. If I could only go back...

Attached: pantera_by_ucarts-d4aayok.jpg (900x705, 127K)

Good thing I started going to the gym. I'll be joining you fags in a few years.
How's that skinnyfat gut going oldbros?

Attached: 1523417573229.png (549x616, 374K)

>38
Thrown out your back yet? It's a whole new shitty life.

Attached: tmp_14977-1513141149588210025731.gif (500x242, 971K)

>tfw 24 in a couple weeks
MAKE IT STOP

Attached: images (17).jpg (418x352, 26K)

>toxic avenger
My first pair of asian tits...
That's how i got the yellow fever

Nirvana, GnR and System of a Down are still very popular among high school kids

The best years imo were the 1940s Germany all larping aside. But we've still got good times coming

50 here. I have a union job with a pension and I fully fund my 401k.

It's not my fault you are a heroin junkie faggot.

Literally not one woman out there who doesn't have kids. Not one. Even the 20-somethings I occasionally get to fuck are moms.

>All my friends who got married and had kids are miserable
>Or divorced and miserable
>All my friends that never got married or had kids are miserable

And then I have to see these kids online trying to get hillary fucking clinton elected when they weren't even born back when she was already scaring children with her evil witch cackle. These little libtard fucks whine about "big pharma" and how it's fucked up that prescription meds are advertised on TV - NIGGER it was bill fucking clinton who passed the law!

Attached: 1438299518000.jpg (720x720, 34K)

Mechwarrior...yes. Good memories. Clan Jade Falcon larping on a Saturday morning after cartoons.

'Thot' pisses me off because it is inefficient. Ho is much better. WTF do we need acronym insults now?

The only thing that hasn't really changed is I was pissed about Nafta in the 90s and I'm still pissed about it now (automotive family).

Also agree, 30 should be voting age. People need to suffer before they start making decisions for other people.

*pet silly goyim on head*
You are never to old to learn new tricks. I'm as fit as a spring chicken.

Attached: Ugly_old_jew.jpg (217x253, 6K)

What to look for?

In life, don't waste your time with bullshit you don't have to. If you're not happy or if people are wasting your time, fuck them. Go do what you want.

If you're looking for your own farm, basically anywhere outside of cities is based. Anywhere without a social security office or gibs will be based. Look for a 90%+ white county. All of a sudden all of the stresses of life go away when you live in one.

Attached: 1510367952326.jpg (540x700, 60K)

passed this along to some old friends. have fun >=)

I hope so. I just find it so fucked up that we're so miserable. When you think about it, we've never had it better.

Just turned 30, WSF. Feminism, not even once.

You guys got advice for youngfags like me?

>Look for a 90%+ white county. All of a sudden all of the stresses of life go away when you live in one.
Unless there's heroin destroying the community

t. Appalachian expat

... can we be friends? ;-;

30 year old here. Don't have much to say other than take it easy yall

Yeah, don't have kids until later in life. Don't buy the bullshit and go to a trade school. Fuck college.

>Clan Jade Falcon

My nigga

Attached: JFH.jpg (480x360, 16K)

There's always hope brother. All of this will pass

I'm strong enough. As long as I can handle equipment and tools and turn a torque wrench I'm fine. I've always been thin. Metabolism is through the roof.

It's best to be light and cool owing to my job and hobbies.

Pic related is excellent advice. It's basically how my family does things.

Attached: 1513410173120.png (1604x996, 2.27M)

Go fuck yourself josh.

How are those tits holding up?
It is a shame the whitest areas are the hardest hit by pharma
Haha yeah, the only girls that aren't chasing Chad dick already have children or just refuse to take care of themselves(fatties), I've noticed dating apps are 90% single moms, or gooks with white fever(me love rong time)

31. I'm just waiting for death at this point.

Or, get trade degrees in college. I'm getting an AS in welding with a bunch of certs along the way. Plus they pay me to go to school. 3k per semester.

Find a good, loyal woman. Get a good job in the trades. Buy a nice house with some land. Have as many kids as you can afford and your wife is comfortable with. Go to church. Take your kids outdoors. Teach your sons to be men and your daughters to be ladies. Invest early and often in stocks that give yearly dividends. Use your money to start a business and become self-employed. Teach one of your children the business and pass it on.

>tfw 67 and retired
>tfw bored all the time and shitpost 8+ hours a day

Attached: 1434313014938.png (399x388, 121K)

> 35 in July
> Often still get asked for ID buying snus
> Not sure to feel good or bad about this

Balding, but 1.92m tall, guess small people can't see the hairless spot on top.

30 or older and still using Jow Forums. Pathetic

BS you jack off to Trumps old wife shes probably like 50

Save as much of your paycheck as you can, credit cards are literally little plastic rectangular jews, never buy an American car, don't get a job in a cubicle, don't get married, only move into white neighborhoods, never trust a woman ever, and for fuck's sake get fit now because after 30 it's easy to stay fit but hard as fuck to get fit.

Attached: And Itll happen to you.jpg (1394x1050, 67K)

>If you can't look back at your life and identify times when you were acting like a faggot, then you're probably acting like a faggot right now.
>there's nothing wrong with making mistakes as long as you don't make the same mistake twice
>when they tell you "you'll understand when you're older" they're usually right
>when you stop[ tolerating weakness in your own self you will stop tolerating weakness in others
>THINK WITH THE BIG HEAD AND NOT THE LITTLE ONE

Attached: 1506903503397.jpg (953x953, 375K)

>he doesn't know he's here forever

Attached: tmp_14977-14877746472531785345985.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Same thing. I would do it if I could again. Instead, I went into nursing.
Food for thought: youtu.be/vxeM8ucicqw

29 here. shits gay man. just deleted my snap, FB, and Insta. my friends think I died or something. feels so good to unplug.

31. Honestly feel better than I did in my teens and 20s when I was a chainsmoker who never went to the gym.

Don't feel bad, I'm going to be you in about 30 years.

Attached: IMWATCHINGYOU.jpg (509x339, 18K)

I plan on having a wife and kids at your age. And the ethnostate comes shortly after.

If only you knew the horrors that await you. You see youngfag, you're here forever

Attached: 1477000752075.jpg (220x318, 16K)

Welcome to the real world, friend.

Attached: 1504248516341.jpg (540x562, 48K)

Significantly, but you have to work for it. The sooner you start pursuing your goals in earnest, the sooner it will start to get better.

t. 36

Stfu b4 i call ur mom and tell her you didn't do ur chores u pos millennial. No1 gives a fk wut a kid thinks

yeah go get those globalists scum

Attached: 1524434682107.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

23 here brah, it's too late for me already, go on without me guys.

21, not a kid bitch

I thought everyone hated TRS here, good to see that's not the case.

>tfw Jow Forums won’t exist one day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

>21
>not a kid

Attached: 1480649029203.jpg (400x388, 82K)

Tfw someanon makes a buzzfeed-quality post to slide Jow Forums

Attached: Fun_Slide.jpg (1936x2592, 1.78M)

Lol y'all so old!

29 years and 8 months here so I can be young for 4 more months. Woop woop.

i'm drunk and can't figure out what trs is

read to the first line of this post:

Attached: 113501-35459837Fr.jpg (251x350, 26K)

My beard probably grows out thicker than yours.

Start a YouTube channel doing things that are funny to watch an old man do.

It did for me! I keep making smart move after smart move. No reason you can't too.

>feels so good to unplug.
I don't know what you would call me. I am nearly 40, never had any social media EVER. Never had a credit card, and paid cash for EVERY car I ever owned up until 2 years ago when I needed something fast. Technically I had credit when I had a home mortgage, but I sold the house after 3 years of bullshit and got out with a large chunk of extra cash.....which I used to buy a old farm house in the middle of nowhere.

One wife, and still married and kids as old as newfags on Jow Forums.

I main in /vr/ but am proficient in Jow Forums & lurk in Jow Forums.

I am still getting used to my new community here Innawoods. Started going to a church group one night a week. Feels goodman.

Found a better job closer to home that pays better and am just over $40/hour+ medical/dental/vision etc. Basically I am loving life as a middle class nobody.

I have lurked Jow Forums for nearly 5 years, and since then quit drinking, smoking and living fast. I am much more fit, healthy and feel great. Sure "redpills" suck, but knowing how to embrace them has only made me a stronger better person.

>21

I have video games older then you & probably in better shape. You are a kid.

Attached: psxs.jpg (1920x2560, 1.14M)

>tfw 23 and already feeling old

Attached: 897685768.png (620x567, 374K)

Doing pretty good, actually. They got nicer with age. I filled out nicely in my 20s, but now I'm just plain fat, lol. I feel for the "GET EDUCATE" meme. I have my Masters, work retail, sing in a choir and still live with my parents. At least I have my cats.

>TL;DR female NEET, kind of

Mfw

Attached: 1.jpg (230x400, 26K)

Do you look at it in the mirror at your mommy's house?

Attached: 1501231808626.jpg (1345x1305, 113K)

I actually suffer from ginger beard. Pls no bully

Attached: 1511999365672.jpg (821x869, 88K)

therightstuff.biz

I work harder than most older men and I pay for my own shit. And I know all about israel while every other millennial is a fluoride drinking retard

Thanks faggot. I'm now depressed. You also forgot OJ simpson car chase and trial, la riots because of rodney kang, that little beaner faggot elian gonzales getting deported, duck and cover to protect from a nuclear blast and many more shit

I do a little bit on my chin but the rest is dark/light brown like my hair

Iktf bro. I just want to stop aging right now.