Is Pol just gonna ignore the fact pizza gate is now proven to be real?

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/23/allison-mack-seemingly-tried-to-recruit-emma-watson-for-alleged-sex-cult.html

Attached: 22-allison-mack.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x946, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/23/allison-mack-seemingly-tried-to-recruit-emma-watson-for-alleged-sex-cult.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=60oeX3IUQhE
nxivm.com/companies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess

No point talking about this today. It's late already and I'm getting sleepy. We should all just go to bed, fellow 4channers

Pizzagate is about high ranking child molesters being protected from punishment. Ms Mack is doing something else.

this story just gets hotter and hotter

Shush, you're glowing

Bump, pizzagate is just another wing of this pedo bird might be more accurate to say feather.

We're not ignoring it. We just realize that you're merging two separate scandals because you want them to be connected.

People know, but the fucking normies don't give a shit enough to even talk about it in casual conversation. Low level twats and fuckboi cult leaders will be arrested from time to time, but we will never rout the top players and organizers.

Attached: maxHhnn.png (515x485, 342K)

We already knew, though. Wait until you find out what Pakistan has been doing...

Ms Mack knows all about the rich and powerful people that were apart of this cult. She's naming names.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL.

I already saw this hentai

If there was any truth to that she will die before it will end up on record.

Le new trole face :D

Attached: LeTroleFace.png (466x676, 660K)

Bump

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/23/allison-mack-seemingly-tried-to-recruit-emma-watson-for-alleged-sex-cult.html
wtf

Attached: mother of god 02.jpg (400x298, 20K)

wrong, Sgt Jow Forums of the West Coast division is awake and ready to fight in the Meme War of 2018.
pic related is me. i have never seen a vagina in real life.

hey OP, hate to break it to you but pizzagate was debunked as a hoax. CNN and James Alefantis said so, and I believe the, because they would never lie. They are the most trustworthy. All you faggot 4channers are just anons who obsess over wild conspiracy theories. Alefantis is just a humble pizzeria owner. If you worked as hard as him, maybe you could also become a multi-millionaire member of the elite, too. Clean your room, bucko.

Attached: MGrPzvUh.jpg (480x483, 66K)

She’s naming the names of pedos.
It’s about time!

They are willing to give away some low level whore to prevent the greater awakening!

the greater awakening = Jews eat goyim kids (goyim means cattle in Hebrew)

Attached: 1512508103081.png (1664x5472, 731K)

oy vey delet now.

Attached: 250th anniversary of rothschild family in 1994 with james alefantis compare.png (1028x1332, 1.93M)

How are the Podestas and Clintons linked to this?

{vigorous fapping}

Attached: 1518635533650.jpg (970x1024, 116K)

Pizzagate is debunked, it was on snopes.com.

It's a cult and a cookbook!

Attached: 1523465265712.jpg (500x376, 199K)

d tier actor tries to convert a+ tier emma watson... fake news

Attached: Cetrterertetrapture.jpg (605x608, 57K)

Attached: 1481246203687-pol.jpg (1000x667, 192K)

I recognize that bulge

Temple of Set
Sabbatean-Frankist Satanists who follow Masonic/Babylonian jew blood libel, ritual sacrifice, blood drinking and cannibalism.
Col. Micheal Aquino formed the church and Bush 41 was the lead satanic pope after rockefeller died

i want their videos.

Look up Jeri Ryan (90’s TV actress) and what she said about her ex congressman husband.

So sleepy sleep sleep, so tired... zzzzzz now

I thought he was just a swinger.

This guy alone is proof for PG

>implying it's possible anyone on this Sino-Jamaican bobsled image site doesn't know Jeri Ryan

Attached: Seven-seven-of-nine-15093087-2560-1600.jpg (2560x1600, 535K)

NXIVM
Shit's real, bro.

Attached: Kristin_Kreuk1.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

It goes a bit further than that.
White House further.

Attached: 1522967357353.jpg (2608x1683, 1.37M)

Oh, that's right, her husband was running against Obama for senator when a jugde unsealed the custody case between the Ryan's. The sex stuff cleared the way for an easy victory for Barry.

Don't we all.

tfw no watson sex slave videos

Attached: feminist watson.jpg (5184x3456, 1009K)

HMMM....

Attached: file.png (1104x750, 347K)

Attached: 3FBB36A4-B5A9-47C6-91C0-83125274C809.jpg (706x554, 99K)

Attached: sweaty robot.png (576x347, 136K)

is she a mannikin?

No man it is just a cover for blackmailing and extortion ring that also trafficks in kids

"starved the women until they met his sexual ideal"

who is trolling who here- he sounds like a humble personal trainer- nothing more

Also read about their school for children called the Rainbow Cultural Garden. Supposedly hypnotism and conditioning techniques were confirmed to have been practiced there. Mind control

But NXIVM is something between Scientology and what Pizzagate is.

im fine btw

and active countermeasures have been put in place

i told you i was behind 7 boxxies and i wasn't lying

i was only pretending to be retarded

don't worry about me, i can take care of myself

Attached: amongus.jpg (759x382, 46K)

nothing to do with pizza gate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

I'll stop ignoring it when pictures of Allison macks and Nicky Clynes pussy get submitted into evidence in court.

Haha. Check out what is said about the franklin scandal on Wikipedia. A faggot named MONGO square on it and it is locked. Read the talk page for a redpill

And yes it does have to do with pizzagate. Blackmail, extortion, and human trafficking.

yea but men are the mean ones?

Yeah but also she was on Star Trek

bump

Attached: 1510174833210.png (477x273, 172K)

I would suck her toes and let her brand me and make her sex slave tbqh

Attached: IMG_5333.jpg (1118x745, 152K)

Nice

Be my mommy mrs. Mack

Attached: IMG_5334.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

She doesn't want a smelly shaft faggot like you. Only young qt actresses in their prime.

You are years late.

>pizzagate is real
Pizzagate.. Israel...

Attached: 1524457602676.gif (512x384, 773K)

What the fuck is Harvey Weinstein doing in that picture? I've never been able to figure it out.

Saved and added to my Crazy Libtard Eyes folder.

Brb going to an hero

She's fucked

It is the same people involved. Whole thing is a pyramid with the elite of the elite doing the most unspeakable acts while the lower ranking have more vanilla experiences.

BREH LMFAOO THIS IS SO FUNNY

I hope everyone involved is great at disguises so they can make it to trial before they commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head

Attached: IMG_3650.jpg (748x478, 53K)

TFW you're a pedo because that's not a woman, that is a child's body

We knew all along and it's exhausting.

her charges include child sex trafficking?!?!
>PG confirmed?

Attached: 1498176099463.png (510x332, 66K)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=60oeX3IUQhE

I used to have a crush on her and lana when smallville was a thing.
All this does it make her hotter in my mind.

Big if true

Pretty sure that's a shoop.

Attached: 1524117459342.png (640x480, 247K)

consider the following.

Attached: ropes, how do they work.jpg (741x1082, 95K)

Only this has fucking nothing to do with pizzagate at all? This is a completely different event.

Attached: e1d9e26ca61f08739204317d4947327e.jpg (320x318, 20K)

I've seen crazy eyes.

Those are crazy eyes.

Oh yea. Batshit crazy. This gets me hard.

I wish I recognized that bulge

there's been a spike in sleep shills recently why?

who is that?

Are you telling me you don't find the idea of a sexy woman forcing other women to service men attractive?

Attached: 7F825B2A-FB01-4C92-AB87-D092532E1A4F.jpg (2048x1582, 1.15M)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the prophecies will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There’s also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they’re not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the revelations in Q’s existential tripcode, which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's american epic "The Art of the Deal". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 1522739688633.jpg (598x448, 31K)

Why did the Pizza Pedoring thread get deleted?

>sex cults are amazing

Attached: it_s_time_to_stop_posting_meme_by_vdq-d8vu6kt.png (594x365, 400K)

I'M PICKLE FBI
>Burp
Look at me everyone
>Burp
I turned myself into a glow in the dark PICKLE!

The same husband that was Obama’s first senate opponent? That guy?

bump

Anybody who follows CDAN has known about this for awhile.

Dan Schnieder is pizza gate

>FoxNews
(You)

Lois was always best girl on that show.

Attached: erica-durance[1].jpg (1132x755, 145K)

Fuck off shill
You fuck off too

emma watson on suicde watch.

this bitch has aquired world wide fame for hermoine imagine if she spileld the pizza gate theory. liberals hero hermoine shitting on there other hero hillary the world would fucking impload

Who was the female character with the lead bracelet that gave Clark that odd colored Kryptonite which turned him into kind of a dick?
She had some sort of odd super power like she could teleport.

It's less the cult part and more the dominant female part.
I have this dream, where my wife goes out and picks up a collage girl to bring home to me. My wife forces her on her knees before me, and we have a good time. But not too good of a time. And I don't look at the girl the entire time, just my wife.

She's been MK Ultra'd. She isn't turning on her handlers.

Any one done any digging?

>nxivm.com/companies/

Attached: 1524264267054.jpg (800x1025, 73K)