Your ISP, IP, or IP range has been blocked due to abuse!

>Your ISP, IP, or IP range has been blocked due to abuse!

FUGGG, I had to spend 500 dollars upgrading my internet and getting a new ISP thanks to you cucked moderators, and fuck you Hiro. Gook eyed cunt

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 10K)

You could have bought one of my custom handmade puukkos with real gold inlay for that price, silly.

haha im posting from my college computer

I had that on /b/ a couple of months back, Spark is blocked on certain ranges here

I am posting at the library while my internet is being upgraded. Due to be done by 5:00 GMT +12

What is a vpn

Good. The less Aussie posters the better.

I hope Roger's starts banning LEAFS from here, too.

Are there even any free ones that don't sell your history?

You coulda just bought a Jow Forums pass dude

I AM NOT GIVING THEM MUH SHEKELS. BESIDES I CAN'T EVADE BANS. I AM GONNA SIGN UP FOR PRIVATE PROXIES THAT ROUTE THEIR TRAFFIC THROUGH FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES

What the fuck are you doing? You really pay 500 to just upgrade a shitty Aussie connection? Why the fuck didn't you just pay less than 50 for a reliable VPN? Oh yeah because you're full of shit and a moron

NEW ZEALAND IS NOT AUSTRALIA YOU FAGGOT

WE HAVE OUR OWN NATIONAL IDENTITY

First free. He's paying 500 apparently JUST TO ""UPGRAYD." Second what company in general doesn't sell your shit?

yeah, it pretty much is.

Hahagaga retarded violent dance does not form a national identity.

Can't see a difference you shit post and make terrible decisions on the same level

>Spending money to post on Jow Forums

I would have thought watching abbos stumble about after huffing gasoline would be a cheaper way to reproduce the effect down there.

I take that as a compliment

Never use a free VPN

Hahahaha
>Having ISPs rangebamned
Literally India tier, roo fucker.

Im pretty sure new Zealand is a state in Australia.

>Rogers being competent enough to ban anything

>500 upgrading internet
Fucking how?

Par for the course, almost reached our level

>Jow Forums gold pass is $20
Not their fault you're retarded.

I upgraded from dsl to ultra fast fiber optic (100 mbps)

just reset your router
fucking emu cant IT....but they can call in an airstrike on isis

For the 500 dollars you've spent you could have got over 7 years of VPN service

JUST RESET YOUR FUCKING BOX OR CALL YOUR ISP

JESUS

Attached: logo.jpg (406x118, 41K)

And it costs you that much? Why not just clover on your phone? Oh yeah because you're full of shit who pays over 500 for a 100 Mbps connection. Let alone who needs that for a fucking Mongolian shadow puppet forum

>When shitty island gets fibre optics, while superior island gets node to adsl.
FUCK OFF CUNT, why is my internet adsl. WHERES THE FUCKING FIBRE TURNBULL. ridiculous, its probably shitty copper to node than to adsl.

YOU CAN GET A DIFF IP RANGE CALL YOUR ISP?????

YES, im some area in aussieland you can be paying up to 2k for them to dig up and put fibre into your house, only to have shittier internet than your copper cables. or if you are like me, they will be to lazy and give you adsl.

l just bought a pass.

You might want to join that fibre optic company as a digger. Probably make more than a scientist in your area

> not spoofing your MAC address, assuming it wasn't a block on anything beyond your primary IP.

Chances are, if you got banned for something you did, then it's most likely a single IP block....and if that's the case, you could've done the same thing in 5 seconds on most 3rd party broadband routers for free.

All you need to do is change the last digit in the MAC to something that connects to your ISP after you change, and either you internet will work or it won't after your reboot the modem and the router once you changed it.

And yes, I know for FACT that this works for most providers.

Attached: 1518898915136.jpg (800x927, 254K)

Happened to me too dont worry Aussie bro you can shitpost again

Attached: Leafs.png (1192x4400, 2.73M)

I only have one option. because my area is only connected to the phone lines. all they do is switch some switches in the nbn hub to make your internet faster (when the whole neighbourhood is asleep)
the fibre optics company is the Australian government. They put in the fibre and sell it of to telstra, then telstra sells it to every othe ISP

So stop huffing gas and drinking Thunderbird for a week and you're making more than you can dream

still wont make my internet faster

Make it cheaper I'll tell you that much. Not that you need "a fast internet" to post on Jow Forums. Or wait, you need a better ping for cowadoody?

Fuck off i aint working for telstra. Trades over working in shitty call centres surronded by poos. And yes better ping is good, i dont have to wait fucking 15 minutes for videos to load and don't have to stare into pixels.

Attached: aussi assie oi oi oi.png (729x1041, 76K)

please use a meme flag, i always feel ill when i see your flag. please i beg of you, i can smell it